Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Fantasy - First Task

"Alex is asked to show off at the mall."

22
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
708 words 708 words
Today you're going on a shopping trip. 

Wear something you don't mind giving away. I suggest old clothes, skirt, top, old bra and panties. Heels of course are required.

Here's 67,80€, 65 plus 2,80 in twenty cents coins. Leave any other money or credit cards here at home, but bring two bus tickets and a pair of scissors in your bag.

You'll be taking the bus and heading to the mall; there you will visit four shops.

In the first shop you'll be looking for a skirt. Ask a saleswoman for help. Tell her you're looking for a miniskirt and try on any skirt she suggests. Among them you must choose the shortest one and buy it. No matter how much it costs.

Exit the shop and go find a toilet. Once you're inside your cubicle use the scissors to cut up the skirt you're wearing. Wear your new skirt then.

Before leaving the toilet unclasp your bra, take it off and keep it in your hand.

Once you're back in the hallway throw the bra in a trashcan. I hope you didn't decide to wear a see through top.

Head to the second shop now. It has to be a lingerie shop - you're looking for a bra since you're missing one now. Ask the saleswoman to show you some sexy bras, tell her you need something to surprise your boyfriend. Try on every bra, mind though your budget is limited and you will have to make it last at least for a top and a pair of panties. Make your own choices now, you won't be coming back later. If you feel you could leave the bra behind, I suggest you do so.

Whether you did or did not purchase the bra it's time to go to the toilet again. This time take your panties off and cut them in tiny little pieces with your scissors.

Then calmly head to the third shop. You'll be buying a top now, one you can afford of course. Once again let a saleswoman fetch the tops for you. Tell her the boyfriend story again and that you're looking for something sexy, maybe see-through.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

Tell her also your budget, meaning the money you actually have left in your pocket except for the coins.

Try on all the tops. Each time you try a top ask the saleswoman for feedback. Once you're done ask her which one she thinks is the sexiest of all. That's your pick.

Once you payed for your new top go get rid of the old one as you did with the skirt and the panties. While you're in the cubicle check your wallet. How much is left apart from your 2,80€ in coins? If you have any bill is time to use it. Go to a cafe and order something, whatever you like. For the last part of the task you will need only coins.

Head to the superstore now, you know which one. Hopefully it will be full of people in a typical Saturday afternoon. Head to the underwear section and find the 2.80€ g-strings. This is your only chance to make it back home wearing at least one decent piece of underwear. Surely you would appreciate it under that short skirt, even if that sexy top keeps showing off your now probably braless breasts.

Head to the cash out and get in line, I'm sure it will be a long one. Right before your turn take the coins out of your wallet. Keep them in your hand for a second then let them fall on the ground freely.

Oh my, are they all still around? Can you see them? You can only buy your panties if you retrieve all of them! Quick grab them - but you can't bend you knees to do so. This is the only rule left. If you can bend to the waist and pick up every coin you will have the means to buy a pair of panties, on the other hand you'll be probably showing your ass and pussy to all the Saturday grocery shoppers at the mall. Otherwise you'll keep your decency, or some of it at least, but you'll be taking the bus back home without wearing any underwear.

Your choice.

Published 
Written by shy_exhibitionist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments