Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Under The Sun

"Married couple enjoying intimacy in the outdoors."

24
11 Comments 11
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
During the first week of spring the unseasonably warm weather caught most people by surprise. It also rendered my husband a great idea. When we got back from the grocery store that Saturday morning, Greg told me to get changed, suggesting we go for a hike since the weather was so warm.

Although we are not avid hikers, we do have a favorite spot where we like to spend some quiet time, and not far from where we live. I like that spot in particular because it is very secluded and a great place to indulge in our outdoor passion. Sex!

When we reached our spot marked by a large rock, I stripped from my shirt while Greg was spreading out our ground blanket. Of course I was deliberately provoking him.

“Are you planning on getting naked?” my husband asked.

“Yes baby. I want to soak up some sun.”

“Well, then I am glad I brought the camera along,” he said, pulling it from his backpack. I was happy that Greg brought his camera along, feeling it would be fun to playfully expose my nudity to his lens.

As soon as I saw that Greg was ready, I began stripping off my hiking boots and socks, then my shorts, followed by my bra and panties. “Oh baby, this feels so liberating,” I cooed as I stretched up on my toes with my arms high above my head.

“What an incredibly sexy sight you are, Gina,” Greg said as he snapped off a shot of my tits riding high on my chest as I stretched.

The picture caught my long silky black hair framing my pretty face and falling down across my slender shoulders. The light color of my skin rhymed perfectly with the sandstone rock behind me. My long slender limbs appeared strong and supple after a winter of working out at the gym. The air caressing my nipples showed their distended arousal in the photo. Greg was pleased and so was I when he showed it to me on his camera screen.

Greg was still fully clothed, but I knew he wouldn’t be for long. Feeling sexy as a woman can possibly be, I stretched out across the rock ledge and began to pose shamelessly for my husband and his camera, and moved effortlessly as my husband captured my different poses. He got some nice close-ups of my firm breasts riding high on my chest and my rounded nipples standing proudly in the sunlight. Then I rolled over and let Greg focus his camera on my sexy backside for a few great shots. He moved to my left and to my right finding the right position to get the best angles of my rounded cheeks and long, shapely legs.

During our fun little photo session, I was feeling my pussy getting moist and I could see that Greg had developed a massive bulge inside his shorts, proving once again that his desire for me was still alive and well.

Next he moved to crouch at my feet, and as if on queue, I spread my legs for him. While loving the warm feel of the sun kissing my inner thighs, I was doing my best to tease my loving husband. And it was working! He gave up trying to capture my sensuous curves in artistic ways, and rather focused along the crevice of my ass, zooming in on the moistened pink partition between my legs.

He wanted more of course and softly ordered me to draw one knee up under my hip. When I complied, the angle fully exposed my pussy and anus for his maddening close-ups. Once again he instructed me softly, telling me to reach back with one hand and gently spread myself for him.

With the thrill of his suggestion running hot through my veins, I reached behind with my left hand and pulled the cheek of my buttocks, giving Greg and his camera an unobstructed view of my anus and pussy. He went for some super close-ups that clearly revealed the dark little nubs from where I shaved, the tiny little wrinkles of my vulva, as well as the wrinkles that spiraled towards the tiny puckered hole of my anus.

Now that my ripened fruit was forever digitized, Greg had me turn and sit up. I stretched again, feeling aroused and tingling from head to toe from the warm sun and the seduction of my husband’s camera.

“Lean back on your elbows, baby. I want to capture the length of your sexy body,” Greg instructed. “Oh baby, you look as beautiful as ever,” he said and started snapping a number of shots from different angles, making it impossible for me not to smile when I looked up at the lens. Again I casually parted my legs to give Greg more beaver to snap at. I was literally loving the opportunity to let myself go like this and loving the thought that I was turning my husband on fiercely.

Greg kept moving around taking pictures as I hugged my knees and pulled them up to my chest. He took shots of my ass, my juicy slit, my feet and pointed toes, and deep shots of my pussy when I pulled my knees apart. He came up to focus his lens on my breasts, my aroused nipples, and the sensuous look on my face rewarding him with warm smiles.

“I don’t know how much more of this I can take?” my husband said. “Here,” handing the camera to me, “take some shots of me stripping down.”

I knelt on the towel and took pics of my sexy man stripping off his clothes. After it all came off, I focused the lens on his cock which was rock hard and pointing straight at me. That was my tipping point, and I simply reached out and helped myself.

My fingers wrapped around my husband’s familiar shaft. Greg looked down at the way my arm looked as I leaned over and reached out to touch him. “Give me the camera,” he said and took a shot of me looking lithe and sexy as I reached for him again.

He didn’t at all hesitate to take the next shot when I came closer and sucked him into my mouth. “Mmm,” I moaned deliciously as I drew his delicious cock between the warm wet caress of my tongue and palate.

After giving his cock a long drooling suck, I grinned and said to him, “I want that inside me. Now.” 

Gladly, Greg moved next to me on the blanket and laid on his back with his cock pointing up at the sun. I easily got his hint and wasted no time in swinging my leg over to straddle his hips. I reached under and guided his cock towards my hole and looked into his eyes as I fitted the tip of his cock between my pussy lips and sank with a sweet moan escaping my lips.

I smiled at my hubby as I bottomed out, and I held him there, letting him feel my pussy squeeze around his shaft. Then twice, three times I rode up and down his shaft, spreading my slickness along his length. Bringing my hands around, I placed them flat on his chest and pushed back firmly on him, pressing his root deep inside my cunt. He groaned, I groaned. It was wonderful.

I would have ended up fucking Greg that day anyway, but right then and there I was so incredibly turned on to feel the warm breeze blowing across my dampened skin as my cunt closed around his shaft. I love fucking my husband, and fucking him out of doors with the mix of nature all around us always makes it even better.

Greg had me swing my legs around so that my knees were in front of me. He pulled himself up into a seated position, leaving me sitting in his lap, impaled on his rock hard cock. He gently held onto me and began slowly rocking back and forth.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

The rocking motion with him buried so deep inside of me made me shudder and moan.

Greg knew the sound of that moan and the ones that followed was me telling him that I was on the climb. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked and rocked, telling me how sexy I was and how good I felt inside. He reached under my ass and raised my pussy to where he could fuck me properly. My hole was wide open as his hands pulled at my cheeks and fully burying his length with each stroke.

I felt my body tighten and release and I cried out with each delicious wave that washed through me, and my pussy gushed when I came, saturating his cock, his balls, my crotch. Filled with non-ending passion, I continued grinding my pussy against him long after my orgasm diminished.

“Sit on my face,” he whispered to me.

“Okay.”

I slowly slipped off his cock, and knelt myself over his face with my legs on either side of his head. He put his hands on my ass as he looked up at my gaping pink gash dripping with sex. With a gentle nudge he had me lower myself to his mouth. Before his lips touched me, I felt his tongue probing my hole, taking in the taste of my cunt. I sighed in response.

He pulled me down harder, probing his tongue deeper, sending shivers along my spine, giving me some of the penetration that I craved. From my hole to my clit, Greg gave me exactly what I needed to achieve another orgasm. I screamed and squirmed all over his face as he sucked the juices from my throbbing cunt.

When I finished shaking, I crawled off my husband and laid by his side with my hand slowly stroking his hard cock. His cock I could not get enough of. “Inside me,” I said to him. “I want you inside of me.”

Greg was eager to oblige. He got behind me, and lying on our sides, he entered me from behind, and I got to feel every inch of his girth. He fucked me as he spooned me, then we switched and I rode him like a wild bull, and lastly we went missionary, my favorite position. We rolled around until I was lying underneath him on the blanket, with my knees up high and my legs spread wide. Rapid entry was required.

He slipped closer to me and slid his cock across my swollen clit and sopping slit.

“You’re so fucking wet,” he said to me.

“Mmm, I’ve gone totally liquid for you darling,” I replied in reaching up to him, pulling him inside me. His cock slowly filled the slick juicy walls of my pussy as he lowered his hips, and after a few thrusts, he was in position to fuck me good and properly.

He went straight into action, lying on top of me, grinding his chest against my breasts, holding me in his arms, gripping my slender shoulders with his strong hands.

While I was enjoying the pleasure of having my husband on top of me, slowly drilling me with his cock, he was enjoying the way it showed on my face as I lay beneath him, gripping his arms tightly, my eyes firmly closed and my mouth slightly agape. As soon as I started whimpering my need for more, he gave me exactly what I wanted, what I needed.

He kept it up for several minutes, up on his elbows, driving his hips against me, his cock deep inside me, sweating in his efforts to pleasure me. Then it started with my little sighs, feeling my body tensing up until I finished with my deep throaty moans after I passed the point of no return. He rode my waves, timing his thrusts with my convulsions. He knew it was best to be relentless, to keep me going until I was limp and breathless.

Even when I finished, he didn’t let up, and the hot, wet friction of his cock made me want more. He went slow, stoking my fires instead of blowing them out. In less than a minute I was pulling at his arms again, crying, “Higher! Ride up high on me!”

And he did, this time taking his weight on his hands, thrusting up, sawing in and out of my burning cunt. My deep moans barely subsided before I was gripped by the next. Lying beneath him with my back against the ground, my body shuddered anew and my muscles turned rigid. I lost all sense of who I was as I turned into a creature of pure lust. My throaty moans of sexual release came out loud and clear, issuing a celebration of my intense sexual pleasure.

“I don’t want to wear you out,” he said to me. “I want to save some for later.” I was still floating in my sexual reverie, but I heard him enough to blend a sexy grin with the look of rapture on my face.

I held him wrapped between my legs and I crossed my ankles to hold him firmly, and started to grind slowly with him inside me. “Are you sure you want to wait until later. I still want you to cum.”

“Sure. I want that too! But I don’t want to cum inside you this time, baby. I want to cum on your beautiful body instead. I want to cum for you while you watch.”

“Ooo,” I cooed, “Do it…I want to get nasty!” Ever since the first time my husband shot his load on my tits, I never stopped loving it. I get a thrill out of watching him squirting those long white ropes from the end of his cock and feeling it landing on my body. It’s so surreal!

I unhooked my legs and stretched out on my back while Greg pulled his cock free of my pussy. I watched his cock glisten with my juices as he straddled my stomach so I could see the whole thing and watch his cum splashing my tits.

He started stroking his cock, and I was glad to lie back in the warm afternoon outdoors and take in the show. He stroked his cock faster and faster. I enjoyed watching him work like that while I waited for the spurts of his cum and the groans of his orgasm. I liked watching him building up, getting closer and closer to his end, the look on his face, the fire in his eyes.

He looked down and saw me hot and sweaty, and filled with lust. My eyes revealed my hunger. When he rose to his knees I knew the time had come. I moaned softly and moved my eyes from his to the head of his cock. I wanted to see the whole thing. I was ready.

A couple more strokes and we were both in heaven when his cum began arcing from the end of his cock like streaming white missiles rising up over my body and falling down with a splash against my skin, feeling warm when it hit. I laid still, letting him coat my tits. His first spurt went straight up the middle of my chest. I arched my back, offering myself up to it as he aimed for my nipples with precise accuracy and saturated my globes in the process.

Delighted by the shower that my husband rained down on me, I showed my appreciation by spreading his thick spunk all over my tits and licked it from my fingers.

The sun was now going down behind the trees, and I could feel the air cooling as I let his smeared cum dry on my breasts. He slid his arm under my shoulders and we kissed softly. Neither of us spoke; there was no need.

We were both filthy, hot and sweaty and stinking of sex. Greg grabbed his camera and I posed like a happy little cum slut as he took a few shots of his cum drying on my skin.

“You want to go home?” he asked.

“No, but I guess we have to,” I answered, disappointed to see our fun day coming to an end.

We went home and showered together, and suddenly the fun picked up again. The fun continued late into the night.

Published 
Written by Temptress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments