Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Fantasy - Second Task

"Alex has to strip at the post office"

15
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
690 words 690 words
New day new game, little one.

What? It's not a game for you? I have fun showing you off and I believe you get off on this, don't lie to me.

Wear the see-through top you got at the mall and the short miniskirt, bra, panties, and heels.

So, you need a few hours: you're going to send some mail for me. Here's five big envelopes: four are empty for you to send, they are all addressed here, the fifth is for you, but you may open it only once you have mailed the last envelope.

You will take your car and drive to somewhere at least forty-five minutes away from here. Make sure you're near a post office and locate a mailbox outside on the street.

Bring along the envelopes and your car keys. Nothing else, you cannot bring a bag nor your phone or money. The stamps are already on, don't worry.

Find a parking spot and close the car. Put your keys in one of the envelopes, go to the mailbox and send them back home. You'll retrieve the car with your spare keys later.

Now head to the post office. Get your number and sit down. I hope the office is not packed with people because now you're going to take off your panties. Yes right there. Take your time, do it as discretely as you want. If you can.

Once the panties are off put them in an envelope. When your turn comes get up and mail your "letter".

Get another number now.

Yes, it's gonna take some time this way, that's what we want, though. Once the number is in your hand you need to take off your bra, exposing those beautiful breasts of yours through that transparent top.

Now sit down and wait patiently your turn. Did someone notice you yet? Maybe someone already knows you don't have any underwear. Pretty obvious for the bra, but maybe your pussy is peeking out that very short skirt?

Anyway, it's too late to regret it now.

Once it's your turn again you have to mail the second envelope.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

Is it a guy or a girl handling your mail? Whether the case I guess your beautiful eyes won't be the first thing he or she will notice.

One last envelope to send. Get out of the office, though. You'll send it from the mailbox outside. Happy? No more subtle glances or creepy stares now for a while.

Now get right in front of the mailbox. Take a deep breath and take off both your skirt and your top. Don't worry, I wouldn't leave you naked in the middle of the street. New clothes are waiting for you inside the fifth envelope, just one last step and you will get them. Quick, no regrets. Close the skirt and the top in the envelope and put it inside the box.

What have you done pretty? You're stark naked in the middle of the street, better find a secluded spot, or do you want to get over with it already? Doesn't the envelope seems too light? The one you just sent was a lot heavier, wasn't it?

Inside there are the only two pieces of clothing you have right now, though, so better be quick. You have already exposed your fully naked body to everyone around!

So what you've found now are a crop top, long enough to cover your pretty titties, but no more, and what is that? A white lace? Oh no, it's the only thing you get to cover your pussy and ass. Well, kind of. It's the little g-string you wanted to buy but were too afraid to wear under your skirt.

Now you're going to show it off proudly as you walk back home dressed just in that, a crop top and your lovely heels.

Have a nice walk little one, and if you don't find me here waiting for you, you can check the bar, I'll probably be there waiting with your apartment keys. We can have a beer and the go up. I'm sure you'll need to chill out a little bit.

Published 
Written by shy_exhibitionist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments