Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Fantasy - Third Task

"Alex is exposed on the beach and more"

9
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
805 words 805 words
Hello little one, are you enjoying your holiday? I hope so.

We haven’t been playing for a while. I think it’s time for a new adventure, don’t you?

There is a beach near where you are staying, that’s where our adventure will take place. You may wear whatever you like and take along anything you need. The only requirements is that everything must fit inside the little pouch I sent you along with this message.

I know, I know, it’s not that big is it? Well, if you choose a light summer dress and don’t take anything else along it should be fine. Don’t worry, you won’t need money or anything else. The beach is within walking distance.

As you might have noticed, the pouch has a lock. It is unlocked and you don’t have the key. Yet.

Inside there is the bathing suit you are going to wear at the beach. Don’t take it out yet. Leave it there. Wear your dress, take the pouch and the lock and head to the beach.

Of course, I would like you to wear your wedges, but I will leave it up to you. Don’t worry, you won’t have to put them in that tiny bag. Speaking about that, I don’t think wearing a bra would be a great idea, since it could take up some useful space in the pouch.

You are going to throw away any item that doesn’t fit in the bag, so be careful.

All right then. Once you are at the beach, look for a changing room. When you are ready, take off all your clothes and fold them neatly. Make them small enough to fit in the pouch, remember. Your bathing suit is inside the small envelope in the pouch. Take the envelope out and place it alongside your clothes. Now take the clothes , put them in the pouch, then also put inside your house keys, phone, cash, cards and anything else you have with you. Lock it. No need to think about it. You will retrieve them later, no worries.

Now it’s time to wear your swimsuit. Well it’s a bikini actually, but I guess that already crossed your mind. It’s a little more revealing that a usual bikini. But, after all, it’s the only thing left for you to wear so no time for regrets.

Right, now you are completely naked in a public changing room on the beach, so better cover up. Take the bikini out of the envelope. The first piece is a bandeau top.

Mandy_Juice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mandy_Juice

Take it in your hands and, oh, you dropped something. What is that tiny piece of cloth that was on the bikini top? Oh right, that’s your bikini bottom.

I’m sure you're a little surprised but don’t worry. It is just about your size, try it on. It’s a small red triangle of see-through fabric with two silicone strings. If you can’t figure out how to wear it you should know that it is supposed to rest gently right on your clit, leaving your labia exposed given the string will most likely get inside your pussy.

Don’t panic, you still have the top. Wear it and take a look at yourself. You are stunning. Yes, the top is see-through as well, I had to choose a matching set don’t you think? I guess you are eager to retrieve your clothes right now.

It won’t be hard, don’t worry, the key is nearby. First, though, find a locker and place your pouch inside. Close it and take the key.

Now you are ready to go out. Yes, the key that opens the pouch is outside. I’m sorry, a lot of people will have to see you like this. You will be a sight, be sure.

Quickly, go out.

Okay, you are on a beach in a tiny see-through bikini that shows off your ass, your pussy and is transparent enough for people see your nipples from a distance.

Focus though. You want to get dressed again, so you have to get the key to the pouch. I gave it to the owner of the bar in the little square nearby. I told him to give the key to a girl who comes in, asks for an ice-cream and pays for it with the top of her bikini.

You heard me. All you have to do is walk all the way to the square, enter the bar, ask for an ice-cream and give the man your top. Easy as that. Then you will walk back to the beach eating your ice-cream dressed in that tiny see-through thong to get your clothes back.

Have fun, little one.

Published 
Written by shy_exhibitionist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments