Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betsy Gets Punished

"Betsy knew she was in trouble but could never have anticipated how it turned out."

21
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I've not published much recently. I do hope you enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please let me know, good or bad."

Beep Beep Beep!

Betsy looked down at her phone. The sound was set as softly as it could be and still be heard, but it sounded like a drum being banged on in the conference room during the meeting she was attending. Reading the identity of the caller, she groaned inwardly. She knew no matter what she was doing, if she didn’t reply, there would be consequences. Yet she let the text go unanswered for over an hour until the meeting was done.

Rushing back to her desk, she immediately opened the text and read it.

What color panties do you have on?

Because she knew she was already in trouble for taking so long to answer, she typed without thinking, pink.

The reply was quick in coming,

Really? What took you so long to answer?

She quickly typed, I was in a meeting and couldn’t answer until it was over.

Her phone beeped again,

You know what this means for you?

Betsy felt a shiver run up her spine. She didn’t need to reply because there would be no acceptable answer. The thought of what this meant for her both worried her and excited her. Yet she had the rest of the day at work to consider the implications of those six words.

*****

Betsy got home and pulled into the garage. She saw the bright yellow Porsche already parked there. She knew with it already in the garage; her night would be both rigorous and exciting. That thought sent shivers down her spine that ended in her sex.

She also knew that she had to follow the house rules since she didn’t get home first. Standing in the garage by the door into the house, she sat her briefcase down along with her purse. She then began undressing. Her dress went on a hook by the door, her bra and red panties in a basket on the floor. This left her standing there in the only thing she was allowed to wear in the house without permission, her shoes.

Stepping through the door, she called out, “Honey, I’m home!”

“Hi lover, come on into the kitchen. I brought takeout home.”

As she walked into the kitchen, she saw the table set for dinner. She knew the takeout and the generosity of having the table already set for dinner was just a way to get the evening started sooner. She knew she was in for very special punishment, and that thought made her wet.

*****

As soon as dinner was over, she was told, “Go shower and be ready when I get there.”

Betsy hurried off to do as she was told. She went to the bathroom, kicked her shoes off, and then stripped her stockings off. Then, getting into the shower, she thoroughly washed from head to toe. After she was done, she went into the playroom still naked. There she stood on a mat with a square marked off on it. This was her place to wait on her lover.

For Betsy, the waiting was always the hardest because of the anticipation of what her punishment might be. Her lover varied the punishments, never allowing her to become accustomed to any particular one. However, some form of spanking was always high on the list of expected ones. Her lover seemed to take great joy in leaving her ass red and sore.

The wait wasn’t long this time. Which Betsy knew meant the punishment would be painful and prolonged. Just the thought of that had her pussy almost dripping with excitement. Her lover quickly learned how submissive she was. After that, it wasn’t long before her lover discovered that Betsy damn near could be made to orgasm with just the anticipation of being punished.

As she stood in her square, she couldn’t see the door, so when the paddle struck her bare bottom the first time, it caught her completely off guard. She cried out with that first strike but quickly controlled herself. She knew any more cries would cause her to be punished longer and harder. She endured twenty strikes of the paddle. She had tears dribbling down her cheeks, but the juices running down her thighs far outflowed her tears.

She felt her lover’s hand caress her cheeks as they burned from the paddling she had just got. It slid over her tender skin a little longer before slipping between her legs. She felt her lover’s finger toy with her dripping pussy before inserting one finger first, then a second. The fingers worked her pussy until she was close to her orgasm, and there were suddenly pulled away.

She felt her lover’s breath next to her ear, and in a whisper, she heard, “Did you really think you were going to get to cum?”

After that, her lover wrapped a handful of Betsy’s hair around her hand. Then pulled Betsy towards a low padded table by her hair. When they reached it, Betsy knew what to do. As her lover tugged her down, she lowered herself to the table, lying on her back. Her lover immediately slipped what seemed to be a padded collar around Betsy’s neck but was, in fact, a restraint attached to the table. Slipping the ends of the straps together, her lover pulled one end over the other until it was tight enough not to allow Betsy to raise her head but not tight enough to choke her if she laid still. Letting go of her hair, her lover used similar straps at her wrist and ankles to secure her entirely to the low table.

Her lover was standing over her now. As she looked down, she said, “What shall I do to punish your disobedience of the rules?” Making an exaggerated move of rubbing their chin as if deep in thought. Then after a few moments of drawing out the charade of thinking it over, her lover said, “I know, but you don’t need to know,” with that they snagged a blindfold off a nearby table and slipped it over Betsy’s eyes, leaving her to wonder what was coming.

Betsy lying on the table blindfolded and restrained could only wonder what her lover had planned. Then she felt the tingle of the cool lubricant being drizzled on her pussy. Although this excited her, it also made her shiver in anticipation. There were so many things that her lover could be planning. It could be anything from pummeling her pussy until she came or using some type of toy to tease her until she was begging to cum. The thought of either made her hornier by the second.

Although she couldn’t see her lover, she could hear a drawer being opened and closed as her lover went about setting up her punishment. Then things became quiet, which heightened her anticipation of what might be coming. Suddenly her lover’s hand impacted on her bare pussy, and she cried out in surprise.

LiahFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahFerrer

This was instantly followed by another hard slap right on her pussy followed by, “You better shut that disobedient mouth, bitch!” Then three more sharp and painful slaps impact Betsy’s pussy, one right after the other. She held back her cries but couldn’t hold back her tears or the juices that leaked from her now reddened pussy.

As her pussy was still stinging from her lover’s slaps, she felt a hand spread her pussy open. It was soon followed by what felt like the large egg-shaped vibrating toy she loved. It had a little remote her lover could use to turn it on and adjust the vibrating speed and pattern. She shivered with excitement, thinking her punishment might not be so bad if her lover was using the egg.

That excitement was short-lived, along with her hopes that the punishment wouldn’t be so bad. Her lover knelt beside her ear and said very softly, “I’m going to bring you to the edge over and over. I’ll make you beg to cum and then deny you. Then I hope you’ll learn to obey the rules and answer my texts immediately.”

Betsy didn’t have to wait long for her lover to start the punishment. The egg started vibrating softly, deep in her pussy where her lover had lodged it. It felt good to her, not at all like a punishment. The vibrations increased. It still felt good to her, for now. It was causing her to squirm in her bonds, edging her toward an orgasm. Then the vibrations sharply increased and went from comfortably edging her towards orgasm to rushing her like a runaway train towards one.

She was starting to really strain at her bonds as she rushed towards an orgasm. Her lover watched as she arched her back up off the table. While continuing to watch her react to the stimulation, her lover was also judging how close she was to orgasm. When she was right on the verge, her lover snapped the egg off, leaving her to moan in disappointment.

While watching a deflated Betsy come down from her near orgasm, her lover said, “Did you really think I was going to let you cum? Not a fucking chance!”

Betsy just moaned in disappointment until her lover started the egg vibrating again. Her lover went through the cycle of pushing Betsy to almost orgasm for almost an hour. She was brought to the brink nearly a dozen times and denied each time. Like her lover wanted, she was begging to cum almost continuously. The area below her pussy was awash in her juices that had leaked from her.

*****

As much fun as Betsy’s lover was tormenting her by denying her orgasm over and over, it also affected her. Her pussy was dripping as badly as Betsy’s. Although she had been denying Betsy, she decided not to deny herself. She knelt down by Betsy’s head before saying, “I’ll make you a deal. You bring me to an orgasm that makes me unable to stand, and I will let you cum. If you don’t, this will be your punishment every night for a month.”

Betsy didn’t hesitate with her reply, “Give me that pussy, and you’ll have to crawl to bed tonight!”

And give her that pussy she did. She positioned herself over Betsy’s head, lowering her pussy to her mouth. Betsy felt her lover’s soft flesh settling over her mouth. She wasted no time and started working her tongue over her lover’s slit. She could taste the juices that had already seeped from her depths. She lapped at them like a starving woman.

Her lover was trying to hold back her moans as Betsy’s tongue danced over her flesh. She wanted to deny the gratification of letting her know she was enjoying the efforts. As she used one hand to keep her balance, she bit down on the side of the other to keep from moaning out loud.

Although Betsy was at the disadvantage of only having her tongue to perform with, she was working magic on her lover. Her lover’s juices were flowing like a tap had been turned on. She worked her tongue between the lips and then slid it along until she was circling the clit. Then she would give it a quick nip of her teeth before moving back along the pussy again.

By the second nip of her clit, Betsy’s lover wasn’t trying to hide her moans. They were coming loud and long as Betsy worked her pussy over. She knew challenging her oral skills was a bet to be lost, and it was proving to be so again. She ground her pussy harder onto Betsy’s mouth.

Every time her lover would press her pussy tighter against her, she would take advantage of it. She would work her tongue ever deeper, or if she could, she would catch her lover’s clit and suck it as deep as she could between her lips. Her tongue and lips never stopped moving, never stopped teasing, and most importantly, never stopped pleasing.

Her lover was quickly approaching her orgasm. She was doing her best to hold back and not give in to Betsy. Yet harder she tried; the more Betsy was getting to her. She considered just getting up but knew that wouldn’t be fair.

Betsy had hold of her clit again, teasing and sucking at it. She just couldn’t hold back any longer. She forced herself hard onto Betsy’s face just as her orgasm ripped through. Her juices exploded all over Betsy’s face.

Betsy could do nothing but drink as much in as she could and let the rest wash over her face. She knew her lover was a squirter, but it felt like a faucet had been turned on over top of her. She couldn’t breathe, so she just held her breath until the tap was turned off. 

Finally, her lover raised off her face. Looking back down at Betsy, still blindfolded and soaking wet from her juices, she said, “You win, bitch. I can barely stand. I’ll let you have your orgasm.” After saying that, she clicked the little remote to full-on for the vibrating egg.

Betsy felt the egg start vibrating fast and hard. She was already so close to orgasm that it didn’t take but a few minutes until she was straining against her bounds in orgasm. She cried out and shook as it ripped through her body. She had been so thoroughly denied earlier that the release was just that much more intense.

Finally, Betsy calmed down, and her lover released her from the restraints. Helping her up, she hugged her and kissed her. Betsy just held her tight. Although her lover was demanding of her, she was the right person to have in her life.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments