Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glinda

"Charmaine takes me along, to see the Good Witch of the North, from Oz."

22
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"his is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

"What do you know about witches?" Charmaine looked down at me as she straddled my hips and held my cock in both hands.

"Ehm. Most of them are bad and ugly," I said. "Except the one from Rapunzel. She wasn't too bad to look at. Just very gushy when she had her orgasm." I remembered how the witch's orgasm had flushed me off the bed in the tower.

"And some..." Charmaine fell silent as she got on top of me and slipped my member inside her, "...are surprisingly pretty." Moving in with her had lots of perks.

"And you have someone in mind," I said, knowing her by now.

"Yes... I... do..." She moved up and down slowly, closing her eyes. "Make me cum and I'll tell you more..."

*

"So how do we get to Glinda?" I asked.

Glinda, the Good Witch from Oz, was the witch she was worried about. The woman was in a slump and her magic was severely suffering from it.

"Just come with me," Charmaine said, taking my hand. She opened the door to her wardrobe and pulled me inside. After a bit of a Narnia journey experience, we found ourselves in an area that had massive Oz vibes. We were on a yellow brick road and I expected lions, tin men, and what not to appear. They didn't.

"She's near here," Charmaine said, and we set off walking.

We left the yellow road and went over a narrow trail along a creek, to end up at a white and pink house. Despite the cheerful colors, it had a very droopy, dull feel to it. This was serious.

"Glin? Are you there?" Charmaine called out.

There was no reply.

"She's here," Charmaine said, walking up to a door standing ajar. As she wanted to go in, it looked as if she bounced into something.

"What... Glin. Come in, it's me."

"Go away!" The voice was loud and sounded angry.

"Not until you're yourself."

The voice told us we'd be standing here forever and a year longer.

Charmaine took my hand again and assured me we wouldn't have to wait that long. Walking around the remarkable building, she located the backdoor, which was open. Nothing held us back there.

We walked into the ultimate feminine home. It looked pretty all over, with curtains, cushions, and small seats everywhere, mostly in pink. I wondered if a witch would have that many visitors at one time.

Glinda sat in a corner of the living room. She looked amazing but her face resembled a thundercloud. "Of course."

"Of course what?" Charmaine asked as I kept admiring the woman.

"Of course, you come over. Just remember I'm not in the mood for visitors." Glinda pulled her wide-rimmed hat deep over her eyes.

"And that is exactly why I'm here. Your mood is fine, but not for the time it's been going on. Everything you touched with your magic is showing signs of how you feel, and things are getting dire."

"So? Are you going to fix that? And who's that?" Glinda looked up at me for a moment.

"This is Dave. He lives with me."

"Ah. Boyfriend." Glinda actually looked a bit surprised.

Charmaine hesitated. "Ehm. Something like that, perhaps." She looked at me and carefully smiled. "I hope he can make you happy again, and turn you back into the Good Witch of the North."

"Sure. Good luck with that."

Charmaine looked at me. "This might turn into a joint effort..." She made a move and we both were naked. I was convinced she'd included Glinda in that move too, but the grumpy witch had undoubtedly warded off that spell. or whatever Charmaine had used. Being naked, though, I know how she planned to get Glinda out of her slump.

I moved forward and sat down next to Glinda. The view down her dress was nice, even when part of her hat obscured the view. A quick glance at, and nod from Charmaine, made it clear I could take this a step further, so I slipped a hand over one of Glinda's breasts. They were serious ones, and firm to the touch.

"What are you doing?" Glinda sounded dangerous.

"Getting a feel for you," I replied, noticing how the nipple of her breasts stiffened. It also showed through the fabric of her dress, which was a lot thinner than it appeared to be. The leather look was fake, it was very thin, like satin.

"And what if I don't like that?"

Instead of answering, I leaned over and fondled her other breast, invoking the same nipple reaction there. "Your body says something else," I explained, slowly rubbing the hard stub. "And now I'm curious if other parts of your body speak the same language."

"Like?"

The fact she hadn't turned me into a toad, or made my cock fall off, told me I was still safe. Charmaine would certainly warn me if I went into dangerous territory.

I slowly pulled up Glinda's dress. "Like there."

"You wouldn't dare," the witch said. She didn't sound very convincing, but I checked with Charmaine again, who nodded.

I ran a hand along Glinda's leg, from her calf, past her knee, up her inner thigh. If she was like most Fairy Land people, she wouldn't have underwear. I was right. My fingers landed on a soft bush of hair, and I kept them there.

Charmaine knelt next to Glinda as well and ran a hand over her other leg. Our fingers touched as we both probed the pubic hair.

As one, we moved our fingers down a bit, locating the spot where Glinda's pussy opened. The witch still sat in silence but spread her legs a bit more.

I became bold and searched for her entrance, finding it with ease. I slipped a finger in. Charmaine seemed to take that as a cue and made one of her fingers join mine in there. This was insanely hot. My cock was rock hard.

Charmaine took one of Glinda's hands and put it on my stiff member. Instead of pulling back, the witch slowly closed her fingers around it and held me, as Charmaine and I moved our fingers inside her, independently.

"This is... mean," Glinda whispered, spreading her legs even more, visibly relaxing. Her breasts started heaving, showing she was getting excited.

"It's what you need," Charmaine said. "How long have you gone without proper sex?"

"Too long. Even without improper sex," Glinda admitted, pushing her hat off, and making waves of long, pink hair fall down to her shoulders. She waved her free hand and her dress vanished. Her eyes went down to the spot where Charmaine and my finger were toying inside her.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

Charmaine leaned over and kissed Glinda on a cheek. I kissed the other one and reached for one of the breasts again, slowly pinching the nipple.

The witch gasped and told me not to stop, "or else...". As I kept the play up, I added another finger inside her. Charmaine noticed that and did so too, so now there were four fingers inside the witchy pussy, which Glinda managed without a problem.

"Still, I insist this is mean," Glinda whispered, leaning back, making access for us even easier.

"I can be even meaner," I said.

"Show me," was the response to that. "But remember, I'm still in a foul mood, mind you."

I pulled out my fingers and sat down, my face close to the curly pink hair. Charmaine also pulled her fingers free, after which I nuzzled the hairy bush, then pushed my tongue between the moist folds. To my surprise, she smelled and tasted sweet.

Glinda moaned softly as my tongue probed her soft spots, and I put a few fingers back inside her. When I was certain she was ready, I got onto my knees. My cock was at the perfect height to penetrate her. Charmaine, again, nodded, so I moved in.

At first, Glinda resisted and denied me entry, but after stroking my cock over her lips and teasing her clit a bit, she gave up and let me into her pussy. It was softer than I had ever encountered.

"You are so mean," Glinda complained again, now entirely unconvincingly. "Next thing, Charmaine will sit on my face..."

My Fairy Queen grinned and climbed onto Glinda's seat. "Do you really think I'd do that?" she asked the witch, her pussy wet and ready for a good licking.

"Wouldn't... ahhhh... surprise me," Glinda said, looking up at the treat in anticipation, as I fucked her faster.

Charmaine lowered herself to the witch's face. As Glinda's tongue touched her pussy, I got more and more excited and moved even faster inside the witch, holding her hips to make sure each push would count.

Seeing Glinda lick Charmaine that way, knowing the Fairy Queen would get off on that attention, made me even hornier. Holding on to the witch's hips with only one hand now, I played with her voluptuous breasts, teased the nipples, and rubbed the hairy pussy as well as I could.

It was soon clear to me it would take a lot to make this witchy woman get off.

I liked how well she responded to all the attention Charmaine and I gave her.

Her pussy seemed to expand as I kept fucking her, which might become a problem. How would she feel anything if her cave got too wide for my cock to entertain her? As I thought that, the walls of her vagina expanded even more. Then, I will never know from where, a thought hit me. I pulled out of her and shoved three fingers inside her, then added a fourth. That still wasn't enough, so I put my thumb to good use too, and fucked her that way.

To my surprise, her pussy responded by opening up even more, and at the next thrust, my whole hand slipped inside her. I had never thought that possible, yet here it happened, without any effort from my end. Curious how far we could take this, I fucked her with my hand, which went in up to my wrist. With my free hand, I kept working her phenomenal nipples. The feeling was insane. I couldn't even imagine what it had to feel like for Glinda.

"Hold still," Glinda said, taking a moment from gobbling up Charmaine's pussy.

I stopped moving. Her body took over, sucking my hand in and pushing it out. Hypnotized, I looked at her pussy lips and how far they expanded. Her clit stood out like a tiny thumb.

Taking my chances, I bent down and put my mouth over the little stub. Slowly I breathed out over it, as the witch's lower body still worked on my hand and wrist. Glinda shuddered. What I did, made her convulse.

Charmaine moaned, loudly. Obviously, Glinda worked her pussy as hard as I worked hers.

As if the witch read my mind, she said, "Do it." Then she attacked Charmaine's lips with renewed energy.

I sucked the clit hard, evoking another shudder. Then I gently licked it.

"WHOA...." Glinda lost interest in Charmaine's goodies, so close to her face. She grabbed my head and held it in place.

I licked and sucked her clit again, and another loud scream came from the witch. Her legs crashed against me as she wildly thrust her hips up. I did it to her once more.

The flow of juices first hit my fingers. I felt it rushing along my arm, then spraying out of her and all over me. This super-squirting seemed to be a witch's trait when orgasming, I decided, as my hand flushed out of Glinda.

It was amazing to see her pussy remain wide open for several seconds, as more and more liquid left her and hit me. When the flow stopped, her vagina collapsed, letting the remaining fluids dribble out.

Charmaine got off the chair and looked at me. She grinned, in a good way. "You really got her off, Dave," she said.

"Yeah," I said, noticing I was sitting in a pool of liquids, being drenched. The entire floor was soaked. "Did she get you off?"

"I didn't," Glinda said, still panting. She'd started squeezing her breasts. "I don't think there is any witch who can get that woman to orgasm."

Charmaine knelt down with me and put her arms around me. "I have Dave for that." She kissed me on the cheek. "And my fairies, when needed."

Glinda slid off her chair and sat in front of me, on her knees. She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. "Thank you," she then said. "I needed that. I had no idea how much I needed that. I'm already feeling more like me." She then took my hand. "How did you know I needed that much filling?"

I shrugged. "Just a hunch so I went for it."

"Your sex instincts are good..." Glinda sat up, still breathing hard. Her breasts were wet with sweat, her nipples still hard. "Give me some time to recover and I'll get you something to drink." She glanced at the two of us. "And maybe... we can do this again afterwards?"

We could, and we did.

Before going home, we gladly promised Glinda to pay her regular visits. Having a grumpy Good Witch was not something we wanted to have on our minds...

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments