Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goldilocks

"A girl makes a mistake and needs to be rescued."

20
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

"How good are you with bears?" Charmaine asked over breakfast.

I stopped eating and looked at her. "Bears?"

"Yes. You know the kind. Big, hairy, massive paws. Bears."

"As long as they are where I'm not, I'm totally fine with bears."

"That's about to change," she said, getting up. Her thin housecoat fell open, exposing all her goodies to me. I feared I wasn't going to play with them, and I was right. "We have to go again."

"And my job?" I still held on to that for some reason, although not showing up didn't seem to make any difference.

"Screw that."

I reached for her hand. "I'd rather screw you."

She promised we'd get to that later.

*

As so often, we entered Fairyland through a forest.

"It's not far," Charmaine said, as we walked along a trail. Not many folks came here, because the route wasn't worn out, compared to other tracks I'd seen in this stunning place.

Soon we spotted a house. It would be odd to find a house in the middle of a forest anywhere but here. It was quite a big house too, which made sense. Bears tended to be big.

"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked. It had to be safe. Charmaine wouldn't get me into danger. Still, I had to ask, because of basic instincts, and having read about things bears could do to a human being.

Charmaine looked at me, almost accusingly. "What do you think?"

"You don't expect me to fuck a bear, right?"

"Of course not."

She knocked on the door and stepped back. I hadn't even gone close to it.

The door opened. I saw a bear on hind legs. Wearing an apron. Of all things, this might be the weirdest yet.

"Oh! Hello!" it said. Or perhaps she said, because the voice wasn't what I'd expect from such a huge creature. It sounded like an almost middle-aged woman.

"Hi, Trudy," Charmaine said. "We heard about the problem in your bedroom, so we came over as quickly as we could."

"You're such a sweetie," said bear Trudy. "Do come in. We hope you can fix this, because it would be rather embarrassing to sleep there, with the problem there. You'd think people learn... And who's your friend?"

Charmaine introduced me, as we went inside. "He's here to help take care of the problem."

A problem in a bear's bedroom? That was new. I was actually curious now.

Trudy told us that Henry and little Henry were in the bedroom, trying to get the problem solved. Before we got to the bedroom, I heard a girl scream that 'they' had to fucking stop. Weird things ran through my head. Those bears weren't fucking a human girl, right?

The problem became clear when we entered the bedroom. I saw the adult version of Goldilocks there. On a bed. But not in the usual way. She sat on a bedpost, and two bears, one small and one even bigger than Trudy, were trying to get her off it.

"What the hell?" I couldn't help saying that.

"Oh no, even more people to see me in this awkward situation!" Goldilocks covered her face with her hands, as if that made any difference.

Charmaine asked the bears to leave. Little Henry said he wanted to stay and watch, but his mother slapped him over the head and told him this was not for kids' eyes.

"Okay, now first tell us what happened," Charmaine said.

Goldi told us about walking around in the woods and getting lost again. She'd been relieved to find this house once more. No one was here, so she'd gotten inside through the back door, which had been open. She'd found plenty to eat, and after filling herself up, she'd made a hot bath.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you this," she said, her cheeks glowing, "but they have something awesome for the bath. It made me totally horny and I played with myself so much, I got off twice." One of her hands disappeared beneath her skirt and moved, after which she looked pained and pulled her hand away.

"I put my clothes on and got into the bed that fit best, but I was still feeling like more playing, so I put myself over the bedpost of the smallest bed." Goldilocks sighed. "That was nice, but a bit tiny, so I tried the next bed. That was much better in filling me up, so I got brave and tried the last one." She looked down. "This one. This one is really good, but..."

"You got pussy cramp, and now you can't get off," Charmaine ended the girl's sentence. "I mean off the bed. You got off plenty of times."

"Yes. And it's getting tiresome now, sitting here," Goldi said, "so if you know a way to get this bedpost out of me, I'd be very grateful." She looked at the bedroom door. "And the bears too. They want to sleep here without me like this."

"I understand." Charmaine reached out and lifted Goldi's skirt. "Let's see what you did here."

Again, Goldi covered her face, as we looked under her skirt.

"Holy crap," I said, impressed. She'd done an amazing job, taking so much of the bedpost inside her. I looked at the other one, with the four balls on top of each other, increasing in size. Goldi had three of those in her pussy.

"I know," Goldi said, "it felt so good as I was pounding it into me, but the third one was too much. That's when I cramped up and now... Now I can't get off the post."

"Don't worry," Charmaine said. "We'll first get you off this bed, and then we'll make sure you can still get off."

I grinned at her words.

"First we need to get you out of those clothes," my Fairy Queen said and started undressing the girl. I assisted in that, because it's always nice to take a girl's clothes off. We had to be careful, though. Goldilocks was clearly in some pain, so moving her would add to that.

"Good," Charmaine said. "We should do that too, Dave."

I didn't object. I just wished I could undress her as well, but that wasn't her plan.

As soon as we were naked, Goldi smiled. That had been a smart thought, I knew. Now the girl had something to look at, while we worked on getting her off the bedpost.

"Dave, you get up on the bed and give Goldi something to suck on. I'll start rubbing her."

I liked that part of the plan too, and for a few moments, I watched Charmaine getting to work on the stretched pussy lips. She carefully stroked them, and bent over to lick them.

That got my cock going. I got onto the bed. Getting myself in the right position for Goldi proved tricky, as she was on a corner, and I couldn't stand where Charmaine was working on the girl's sensitive parts. With one leg next to Charmaine, and the other foot resting on the wooden board next to Goldi, I did get it done.

MelissaM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaM

It was great to already hear Goldi moan. Charmaine was good at pleasing women. Goldi reached up and held my cock, then slowly guided it to her mouth. She slowly ran the tip over her lips. "This is good," she said, looking up at me. Just as slowly, she opened her mouth and let my cock slip inside.

I was very excited by now. Seeing this girl in her awkward position, sucking my cock, while my Fairy Queen girlfriend licked her pussy, was crazy.

"Dave, pinch or play with her nipples," Charmaine said, during a short licking-break. "This isn't enough."

Sheesh, how was I supposed to do that, standing up? Charmaine knew I wasn't made of rubber. Still, I bent over and gave it a try.

As with so many things in Fairy Land, my arms suddenly proved long enough, and soon Goldilock's nipples got hard under the attention of my fingers.

Goldi's sucking talents were many. It was difficult to focus on her nipples as she drove me wild with her lips and her tongue. And during all that time, the girl was groaning more and more, as Charmaine and my attention to her body aroused her.

"Dave. Lift her up. Slowly." Charmaine kept licking Goldi.

I let go of the nipples, pulled my cock free (to her and my dismay) and leaned over. Carefully I put my arms around Goldi and pulled her up.

"Ohh ohh ohh...." Goldi moaned got she came free from the biggest ball inside her. "Ohhhh..."

The other two balls were no problem, and mere moments later, she hung in my arms, breathing hard. I felt her breasts pressing against me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I think I am, but it feels as if my pussy is still two feet wide," she said.

Charmaine had a good look and assured Goldi her pussy was quickly getting back to normal. "Just lie down here. Give your body a break."

I lay Goldi on the bed. She asked if I could lie there with her, and hold her. Of course I could, and Charmaine lay down on her other side, also holding the girl. It felt nice, and we fell asleep that way.

*

I woke up to the feeling of lips around my cock. I glanced down. Goldi had taken it upon herself to get that job done. Then I noticed Charmaine kneeling behind her, licking the girl's pussy. "Having fun?" I asked, "Because I sure have."

"Yes," Goldi said, letting go of my cock for a moment. "This is a thank-you."

"And I'm giving her pussy a tongue-massage, so it's all fine again," Charmaine explained. "Which should be good to go now."

"Really?" Goldilocks looked back at her. "I feel normal again, down there. Can I try?"

"Go for it," said Charmaine as she sat up. Her face was wet. Obviously, Goldi's pussy was ready for the right kind of action.

The former bedpost-sitter quickly climbed on top of me, and lowered herself over my cock. She slid over me easily, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly.

"Oh yes... this is so much it!" she exclaimed.

I agreed. She wasn't exactly tight, but her pussy felt very good over my hard member. As she seemed to delight in the feeling, I started bouncing my hips up, making her go up and down that way.

"Oh. Sorry," Goldi said, grinning. "I just wanted to savor this feeling for a moment. There's not a bedpost in the whole world feeling better than this." She got to bouncing up and down herself, resting her hands on my chest.

The sensation of her happy fucking, and the view of her breasts swinging in the same rhythm, made it a great experience. When Charmaine joined in the fun by sitting down on my face, so I could give her the licking she'd given Goldi, the party was really on.

My Fairy Queen gently moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy lips over my mouth and tongue. That way she could dictate the rhythm and the pressure she wanted, which was fine with me. I had a happy girl bouncing on my cock, and she sounded as if she could keep that going for a while longer.

Charmaine got wet fast, and soon her juices dribbled down my cheeks. She warned me she was going to get off very soon. I knew how the view of another woman, fucking me, excited her. With my mouth full of pussy, I couldn't tell her not to hold back, but she wouldn't do that anyway.

When Charmaine had her orgasm, Goldi also got off, which was double pleasure for me. The pussy around my cock squeezed hard, which made me explode as well...

After a while, Charmaine got off my face. My cock was getting soft and flopped out of Goldi's pussy, who sighed and rolled over onto the bed.

"Do you think the bears heard us?" Goldi asked.

"Probably," Charmaine replied. "And that will give them a lot to explain to their cub. But I don't care. I'm glad we got you off." She grinned. "And off the bedpost too."

"So am I," I said, sitting up and leaning over Goldi's pussy. It looked just fine.

"Do you think we can stay here a bit longer and... well... make sure it's really all fine?" the girl asked, spreading her legs to offer me a good view.

Charmaine was convinced the bears wouldn't mind. "Better safe than sorry," she said, as she, too, leaned over the waiting pussy. She bent down and licked the soft lips. Then I licked them.

From those licks, things progressed quickly, and we all got off once more.

After getting dressed again, Goldilocks asked if we could 'do this again someday'.

I told her to let us know.

"No need to get yourself into such a painful position first," Charmaine added, "just reach out and we'll come to give you another checkup."

We said goodbye to the bears and left the house. Goldi accompanied us for a while, until a split in the path made us go left and her go right.

"Bye," the girl said. "See you next time!"

"Bye bye," Charmaine said. "Keep your pussy in shape, okay?"

Goldi promised to do so.

On the way home, to the world outside Fairyland, we fantasized about the ways Goldi would do that.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments