Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

…darkness…

Alone. I…

became.

And light burst forth, shards of warmth and color…and something more.

As the universe exploded into being, I felt my self, many times, echoing and mirrored as time and I expanded and scattered.

~~~~~

Drifting…

A gathering of warmth, striving to become more, joining, growing closer…again…and again…and again…

~~~~~

I smelled him and slid forward. Crawling, scales rasping against the hot sand, my tongue flicked out and back. I could taste his scent and moved faster.

I broke through the bushes and spied him, sunning himself. One eye swiveled towards me, then he leaped, settled, and entered me. I arched my back.

We grew closer.

~~~~~

He followed me up the tree, teeth bared, snarling.

But I was lighter and climbed higher where he couldn’t reach for fear of falling.

He snarled and barked at me, but eventually gave up and climbed down.

The next day, he approached slowly, holding out a piece of fruit in one hand as he put the other on the ground to steady his gait.

I eyed him warily, waiting as he approached. He stopped and stretched forth to hand me the fruit. I stared into his eyes, then took and ate it.

I nodded, and he moved slowly forward, gently wrapping his arm around me. I nuzzled his neck, and soon, we were rocking together, his member moving easily in and out of me. I stroked the fur on his back and sides, crooning.

~~~~~

He grabbed my throat, twisting my arm behind me, dragging me far off into the bushes. Throwing me to the ground, he pinned my shoulder with one hand, then backhanded me.

I felt a rock under my hand, grabbed it, and struck him hard on the temple, then jumped up and escaped. I stayed out of his way after that.

I hate him.

~~~~~

The miller’s daughter brushed by me, smiling – again – her arse pushing back against my poor, taunted willy.

That night, I found her walking by the river. I took her hand, “Are you just a cock-teaser?”

She shook her head and smiled. “I never tease.”

I led her into the bushes and was not surprised to find she was naked under her shift, as well as fragrant and very wet.

Afterward, when we lay still, her legs around my back, she whispered, “How many kids shall we have? A baker’s dozen?”

I smiled. “At least.”

~~~~~

He took my hand and kissed it. “Rosalind…” he said, drawing near, his lips brushing mine.

I pulled him to me. “My love…,” I whispered, and hugged him.

I felt his hands undo the laces of my dress, then slide down my back, cupping my bottom, massaging and enlivening me. I had somehow neglected to wear undergarments beneath my skirts, leaving my body open to him.

Shortly, my naked softness opened completely to his answering hardness.

It was good.

~~~~~

“We must be silent,” Xiu whispered, “My husband is sleeping next door in the bedroom. If he finds us…”.

VeronicaBreeze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaBreeze

I nodded.

I followed her out to the dressing room, where she dropped her robe, which I echoed. We embraced, lips mating, then worked our way to the floor.

With her clever hands and hot mouth, my Jade Gate was soon dripping and eager, and my thighs quivering. I pushed her onto her back and found her nether lips with my tongue, making her quiver in turn. I laid my head on the inside of her thigh, inhaled her heavenly perfume, and sighed.

Why was this wrong, I wondered, when it felt so good?

Then her lips found my pearl, and I lost all interest in thought.

~~~~~

We were safe, far from home, Rob and Lisa and I. We lay under the Southern Cross and a sky of strange stars, talking until we ran out of words. Then Lisa started stroking Rob, who pulled me close and took my length in his mouth. I straddled his face, then moved forward to kiss and lick Lisa’s bum and pussy as she rode Rob in reverse cowgirl.

We exulted in our freedom, and reached one, astonishing orgasm, feeling incredibly close to one another – and more.

~~~~~

They started foreplay at dawn, meditating, knees touching as the sun rose.

They fed each other choice fruits, every morsel a devotion and a promise.

It took an hour to disrobe each other, each aware of the other’s arousal but doing nothing beyond what was prescribed.

They took turns teasing each other with their mouths, she swallowing and releasing his cock, slowly bringing it to iron hardness while relishing the free-flowing pre-cum. He explored her pussy in a dance of denial, avoiding the places he knew she wanted him to suckle until finally he brought her to the brink – and stopped.

At last, they coupled in Lotus, face-to-face, cross-legged, her legs wrapped around his waist, embracing.

They remained still for 100 breaths, eyes closed. She could feel the pulse in his cock. He could feel the rhythmic clenching in her pussy.

Eyes open, hearts beating in synch, they began to stroke and explore each other’s bodies as temples at which they worshiped.

And finally, as the sun began to set, they came.

Exulting.

~~~~~

“We are gathered to join as one.”

Paulinda looked out over the crowd, smiling. “Our meditations, our experimentation, our trials have led us here.”

The crowd smiled back at them.

They stepped off the podium, dropped their robe to the padded floor, then walked into the crowd, caressing and touching their lovers as they went. They stopped in the middle of the crowd, which gathered around with a sigh.

Slowly, they all moved onto and into each other, caressing, adoring, and loving, until they approached orgasm together, achieving it as one eternal moment…

…and in their conjoined ecstasy, they moved beyond consciousness, merging into each other and with the cosmos.

In beginning, they became – joyously…

One

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments