Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion

"My apologies to Hans Christian Andersen and Looking Glass"

28
20 Comments 20
6.8k Views 6.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Recommended Read

Zee walked into the bar like she owned it. Like she owned it and wanted to burn it down. She strode over to the pretty, green-eyed bartender without acknowledging the five men gawking at her.

"Where is she?" Zee demanded.

"You know, if you gave me your cell phone number I could call you when she comes in," said the bartender. Zee usually liked the tease in her voice but tonight, she was too impatient.

"I've told you, Brandy; I don't have a fucking phone. Now, where is she?"

"Crazy thought. You could join the twenty-first century and get one."

"Thanks for the advice. Now. Where. Is. She."

Brandy sighed and pointed to the 'Employees Only' door.

Zee strode past the rest of the patrons. She felt the eyes; it would have been strange if they hadn't been watching. She was born to draw men in. Feminine. A long, messy tumble of chestnut hair and wide, blue eyes. If men didn't care about the full, high tits or the round rich ass, it was the plump lips that got them. Or the fuck you attitude.

She went through the employee door and crossed her arms at the scene. A man--a boy really, not more than twenty--sat in a wooden chair with his pants around his thighs. Kneeling before him was Lilith. Not her name, but the one she went by.

Her golden hair fell in shimmering waves down her back and she used it to caress his exposed skin. She had his dick in her mouth and enthusiastically sucked it. That is, until she glanced over and saw her sister. Then, the cock fell out of her mouth with a wet-sounding smack.

"I know why you're here and I'm not going anywhere," Lilith said, stroking the bobbing, leaking organ.

"Please," the guy begged, looking back and forth between the sisters. "Don't stop."

"Shut up," Zee told the boy. She turned to Lilith. "You have been playing this game for six months. What is the fucking point?"

"It's not a game."

"We're leaving."

Lilith's expression became mulish. "I'm not done here."

"Oh, no?"

Zee sauntered to the boy and bent over, her lips near his ear. She blew into his ear and he shuddered.  

"Don't," Lilith said.

"Why do you go for the young ones?"

The guy lifted a hairless chin. "I'm nineteen."

"I'm four hundred and twenty-one." She blew in his ear a little longer this time and his shudder came with a vocalization. He broke into a sweat. "She's three hundred and ninety," Zee added.  

"Don't," Lilith repeated, but there wasn't much hope in her voice.

Zee hummed one long, clear note. The guy moaned, stiffened, and came.

The first sticky string of cum shot an impressive distance. At the second jet, Lilith took his organ in his mouth again and sucked, swallowing quickly. The boy cried out like he was in pain; he fisted his hands in Lilith's golden hair.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zee asked, standing up straight.

Lilith kept going until the boy was spent. Then she looked up, licking her lips. "Trying something."

Lilith snaked a hand under her own short skirt. Experimentally, she fingered herself. Her pretty face wore a pathetically hopeful expression. Zee waited. She knew what would happen next. And, indeed, after a few seconds Lilith's hopefulness faded.

"You ready?" Zee asked.

"I think I love this one."

"You don't."

"I might."

"Trust me. You don't."

The guy looked up at them. "Any way this could be more of a three-way next time?" he asked.

"Not a chance," Zee said. She turned to Lilith. "Come on. The air is dry. We can get back before Father knows you're gone."

Lilith gave one last regretful look at the boy. Then, she picked up her leather jacket, pulled it on, and gave her sister a nod. They exited the back room and went through the bar.

"Glad you sorted everything out!" Brandy called cheerfully after them. "Next time, drinks are on me, if you stay long enough to sit."

Before Zee could stop herself, she smiled. Something about that bartender was... charming? Endearing? Maybe next time she would stay and have a drink. Let Lilith do whatever she wanted to with the sailor boys and just make sure her sister didn't get into any real trouble.  

Zee shook herself. What the hell was she thinking? Socializing with the bartender? Letting Lilith debase herself like this? And for what?

No. It was time they both went home.

#

"I don't get it," Lilith said as she and Zee walked to the waterfront.

"What don't you get?"

"Why you keep coming after me."

Zee didn't even try to hide her irritation. "You are a siren. You belong in the water. What is there to understand?"

"Why you care."

"Because I'm your sister and I don't want to see you throw your life away chasing a fantasy."

"It's not a fantasy."

Zee wished Lilith had never heard that old legend. The one where marriage magically turns a siren into a human. When that hadn't worked-- and it hadn't-- Lilith decided that sex-acts must be the key; she'd been diligently taking part in every sort of sexual immorality that she could manage for the last six months. Given her limitations, that is.

"You can't become a human any more than you can become a whale," Zee said.

"I'm telling you that I can. There's some sort of trick to it. I just haven't figured it out yet."

The most frustrating thing about Lilith's newest obsession was her reason for it. She wanted orgasms. Obsessed with them. Sirens couldn't have them and humans could.

It wasn't enough for her little sister that they could compel men with their voices, even on land. She couldn't be satisfied with the way her fish tail became legs any time she was on land. Albeit painfully, like the stroke of a blade, splitting her; nonetheless, she could have legs. But between those legs was smooth, uncleft skin. Nothing was to be done about that.

Lilith didn't believe that, though. She was determined to be the exception to the orgasm rule. Which meant that the smooth, sexless skin between her legs needed a magical makeover. If you believed in those things, that is.

"Maybe I was right. Maybe I do have to give a blow job and eat his cum," Lilith mused. "Maybe I just had to do it without using siren song." She turned accusing dark eyes towards Zee. "Thanks, Sis."

"Are you looking for an apology?"

"Maybe. Because if it isn't this, I don't know what to try," Lilith mused aloud. "I've already tried kissing, petting, hand jobs...."

"Lilith, please!"

"I let them cum all over me...."

"You are so disgusting."

"What am I missing?"

"Common sense and self-respect?"

Lilith made a less than polite gesture at her sister. But, they had reached the waterfront and the harbor. They slipped onto a very small, derelict pontoon boat tethered to an isolated pier. Quickly and quietly, they stripped out of their clothes, slipped out onto the deck, and dove into the water.

At least the transformation from human to siren wasn't painful. A warm melting sensation was the only indication that Zee's legs had bonded. That, and the instinct to propel with her iridescent green tail. Lilith flipped her blue one. They dove quickly, dodging the incoming boats,

Under the water, they communicated in tones of music, not unlike whale song.

You won't be so self-righteous when I tell you what an orgasm feels like, Lilith sang.

Please, just give it a rest.

Lilith did give it a rest, but she also veered to the east. Away from home.

Where are you going? Zee called.

To see the warlock.

Lilith, for fuck sake--

You don't have to come.

Of course she had to come. That old charlatan would swindle her sister and Lilith would thank him for it. Zee changed course, angry at the waste of time. Not that she was doing anything of interest when her sister disappeared, but it was the principle of the matter.

They headed for a deeper, darker portion of the ocean. The warlock lived in one of the underwater caverns, separate from the rest of the sirens.

Zee saw the glow from a distance. When they got closer, she recognized the eerie green illumination of hovering jellyfish.

You don't have to come in, Lilith intoned.

Oh, no. I wouldn't miss this.

They entered the cave and followed the glow until they were in a wide cavern. The jellyfish were thick about, so Zee saw the warlock right away. And he didn't make a very good first impression.

He was wizened, scraggily-- and, to Zee's eyes-- unhinged. His black hair was streaked white and caught with pieces of plants. It didn't look like he'd eaten in a week. His eyes seemed too large, like a creature adapting to the dark.

It's the restless one, he warbled. But he didn't look at Lilith; he looked at Zee.

Nothing I've tried has worked, Lilith complained. You said that there was a way. That if I was meant to be human, I would find it.

So I did.

Well, then?

Well, well, well.

Lilith gave the warlock a look that should have shriveled what remained of his skinny body.

Zee rolled her eyes. Then we're all in agreement? You're a siren. Enough is enough.

Lilith ignored her. What am I missing? she demanded of the warlock. If there's a way, I want to know what it is.

He shook his head at her, a little smile making him look almost smug. Passion, my dear. It can't be taught and it can't be given. You either have it or you don't.

I have it!

Then you don't need anything else from me. Unless you'd like to purchase a good luck charm--

Enough, Zee snapped.

The warlock shrugged. I guess you don't need anything else from me.

Lilith gave him another dirty look. She executed a huffy flip and headed for the exit. As she left, she hummed, I have passion. There's passion coming out of my ears, you nutty old eel.

Zee turned to her unlikely advocate and gave him a grateful smile. Thanks. Maybe she needed to hear it from you.

She's young. She'll learn that the sea is her home. The warlock drifted a little closer to Zee and tilted his head to one side. Tragic for you though, really. What will you do then?

What do you mean?

When you have no excuse to go on the dry land?

Her heart gave a curious thud, as if it didn't like the idea. Immediately anger flooded her; it washed aside the panic.

What are you saying? I don't want an excuse to go up there.

He wore that smug little smile again. Of course you don't.

Zee left the cavern in a huffy flip that was an excellent imitation of her sister's. She swam quickly so she didn't have to think about what that crazy old fish had told her. She wanted to smack him and strangle her sister. Or maybe the reverse. Either way, she was going back to the sunken ship she called home and getting some rest. And she wasn't going to think about his stupid insinuations.

 

 

#

It was at least a week before Lilith went missing again. Zee noticed hours before her father did, but didn't head after her sister until he insisted. It was her way of proving that she didn't really want to go up on shore. She only did it because she had to. Because responsibility compelled her, dammit.

She pulled herself up on to the pontoon boat from the water and used the towels to dry herself. She always steeled herself against the sensation of being split, but it was no use. From ankle to crotch and again for each toe. The pain left her breathless, dizzy, and nauseous, no matter how she tried to prepare. She sat there, naked, breathing deeply and waiting for the sensation to ebb.

Then, she put on clothes. That was something she didn't mind about humanity: fashion. As good as she looked naked, she looked twice as nice in jeans and boots. Her tits were unfettered under the water but there was just something so alluring about having them pushed up and peeking from the top of a tank top.

Stop it, Zee.

She didn't know if the appreciation for coming on land had always been there or if that old, fucking warlock had placed it there, but either way, Zee noticed everything she liked about humanity on this trip. Right up to the attention that males gave her. She tried to shake it, but it wouldn't go.

She walked into the bar and went straight over to Brandy. But, before she could even ask the question, she heard gasping moans of a very pleased male coming out of the Employee Only doors.

Zee recognized Lilith's voice. "That's right, Baby! Tell me this isn't fucking passion."

"Your sister's a corker," Brandy said. "She's been at it maybe an hour now."

Zee thought about going back there and putting an end to whatever human sex act had occurred to Lilith in the past week. But, what was the point? Zee sighed and settled on a bar stool.

Brandy raised an eyebrow. "Want a drink?"

"Sure."

The bartender smiled. "Let me guess. Rum."

Zee hadn't touched a drink in two hundred years. She couldn't remember what it was. "Sure."

Brandy put a hand over hers and squeezed. It gave Zee a little pleasant tingle that seemed to start in her stomach.

"I'll fix you up," the bartender said.

The sounds from the back got louder. Nobody was complaining-- probably because there was more than a hint of siren song in Lilith's cries. Several of the sinewy fisherman sitting about the bar absentmindedly rubbed a growing bulge through their pants.

Brandy, however, rolled her eyes. She went over to the door and banged on it once. "Keep it down! You're not in a fucking porno!"

There were a couple of protests from the bar and Brandy shot the drinkers a disgusted look. Then, she put a tangerine-colored drink in front of Zee and Zee sipped it. Not bad really. Sweet and tangy at the same time.

"You know," Brandy said, "my sister's a... free spirit, too. There isn't really much you can do about it."

"I'm starting to get that."

"I must admit, though, Lilith's great for business."

Zee laughed.

"And it brings you in."

Brandy's cheeks turned pink and Zee watched it curiously. She knew about flushing and blushing, though sirens did neither.

"You like that it brings me in?" Zee asked.

Brandy's cheeks bloomed to scarlet. "You're easy on the eyes," she said in a way that wasn't as casual as it should have been.

The bartender hurried away to refill glasses; Zee watched her. Her hair wasn't long and extravagant but it shone and looked so soft. Her eyes were a clear green that you rarely saw in the water.

What am I thinking?

The back room door flew open and a boy stumbled through it, red-faced and adjusting his pants. Lilith came through it right after, looking no more ruffled than usual.

"Anyone else?" she said. Then she noticed Zee at the bar, casually sipping her drink. "Aw, fuck," she added.

Zee flapped a hand at her. "Take your time."

Lilith's eyebrows furrowed. "Take my time?"

"Finish whatever you're doing. I don't want to have to chase you here tomorrow, too."

Lilith looked at her sister for a moment, heaved a huge sigh, and walked over to the bar. She sat down on a stool and took a long swallow of Zee's drink.

"This sucks," she finally said.

"What does?"

"I can see on their faces. How I want to feel but don't."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She took another long draught. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry, Lil."

"Me too," she repeated.

"What do you want to do?"

"Smack around the warlock."

Zee smirked. "Need a hand?"

"Why not?"

Lilith finished Zee's drink and they stood together.

Brandy hurried over. "One more?" she asked Zee hopefully.

Zee's heart sank a little. "No. We have to leave."

"Well, damn," Brandy said. "Next time, have a second drink."

Zee didn't know what to say. She wished the warlock hadn't planted thoughts in her head about how much she liked the land. She wished that her sister hadn't had a six month obsession with being human in the first place. And, oh, how she wished that she had an excuse to come back, just once.

Lilith pulled a gold coin out of her pocket. It was from one of the Spanish shipwrecks. Ten years ago, finding human treasure had been an obsession of Lilith's. She handed it to Brandy, whose hand sank under the weight.

"Thank you for letting me use your back room," she said.

"Are you serious?" Brandy asked, staring at the coin. Lilith nodded. "Thanks, girl. Next time, I'll make sure you have a pillow."

But there wasn't going to be a next time.

Zee felt a curious choke in her throat. Sirens didn't cry so it hurt quite a lot when they wanted to. She chewed the inside of her mouth and headed for the door. She didn't look back no matter how much she wanted to.

 

 

#

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

It simply wasn't fair.

Lilith had already moved on. Less than a week after she came to the realization that she wouldn't ever be human, she already had a new obsession: dolphin training. And she was good at it, too. Those damn things would attack a shark at her command. Already she'd had request for a well-trained creature from the Siren of the Caribbean.

All Zee could do was think about the wind against her skin. The power of a quick stride. How tall she felt upright. And Brandy. Always Brandy.

It was maddening.

Early one morning, Zee slipped out of the ship where she slept and made her sneaky way to the warlock's cave. Her stomach twisted when she saw the glowing green but she swam onward. Maybe he could help her; maybe he couldn't. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

She followed the same path that she had with her sister and ended up in the same wide cavern. The warlock seemed to be waiting for her--something that didn't make her feel any better. He seemed no saner than he had the last time they met.

The restless one, he sang.

I need something that will clear the thoughts of the land from my mind.

Shall I cut into your brain and scoop out the memories?

If you think it would work.

He smiled at her and it wasn't smug. There was sympathy and warmth. It wouldn't.

What am I going to do?

You're going to go and find out where you belong.

You say that like it's easy.

It's never easy, child, he crooned. But denying what you need is harder.

Zee waited for something more but nothing came. The warlock was the one to leave first this time, swimming deeper into the darkened caves. Finally, Zee reluctantly exited, too.

She swam around for quite a while. In fact, she nearly decided to go home. Save life-changing decisions for another day. After four-hundred years in the ocean, it wasn't easy to walk away. Or swim away. Whatever.

Nonetheless, and try though she might to get lost, her swimming led her back to the little isolated pier with the beat-up pontoon boat. And even though she forced herself to relive the sickening sensation of the splitting of her tail before she pulled herself ashore, she still hoisted herself up on deck and endured the pain.

She lay there, naked on the deck. She wiggled her toes. For the first time, she used a curious finger to trace a circle around her nipple.  She shivered at the sensation. An ache started deep in her stomach.

Interesting.

She stood and put on clothes, not really paying attention to which shirt and which skirt she pulled on. She only knew that the ache made her want to see Brandy more, so she followed the road, as she always did, and headed for the run-down bar.

There was one man snoring at the bar when Zee entered. She was almost never there in the afternoon. Lilith liked to sneak out in the evenings.

Brandy came out of the back room with a tray of glasses. "Hey there," she said. "Your sister isn't here."

"I know," Zee said, sitting at the bar.

The bartender's eyebrows lifted. She laid aside her tray. "You look like you're having important thoughts," she said. "Let me get you a drink."

She mixed the same rum drink she had mixed the time before and laid it in front of Zee. The siren sipped at it and watched Brandy stock the glasses, then organize the bottles of liquor, and then refill the nuts in the bowls.

Finally, the bartender came back over to Zee, who had barely finished a quarter of her drink, and said, "You know... the last time you were here, when you left, I didn't think I was going to get to see you again."

"No?" Zee asked.

"Nope," Brandy replied. She gave Zee a long, intense look. "So...do you remember how you kind of kicked that one guy's ass when he put his arm around you that time?"

"What?"

"That time that guy put his arm around you and tried to feel you up? You broke his nose."

"Yeah. So?"

"I don't want you to do that to me."

"Why would--"

Brandy cut her off with firm, press of her lips. At first, it was a soft, closed mouth thrill. But then, Brandy opened her lips, using her tongue gently. That tingle that had threatened in Zee's stomach traveled downward, into her legs.

Brandy broke the kiss and bit her lower lip. "Am I in trouble?"

It was the most curious thing. Zee wanted something. She needed something.

"You are absolutely not in trouble."

That pretty color came into Brandy's cheeks. She hurried over to the drunk man sleeping on the bar and shook him impatiently awake. He could barely stand but somehow she propelled him to the door and down the sidewalk to the boarding house where the fishermen stayed. She came back into the bar, locked the door, and turned the sign to 'Closed'.

"I have a room upstairs," Brandy said. "Would you like to--"

"Yes."

Brandy giggled at her eagerness. It sounded like the music on the wind to Zee. When Brandy took her hand, Zee had to be careful not to grip her too hard.

They made it to the top of the steps, but not the bed. Brandy's eager hands tugged Zee's tank top over her head. Instead of stripping her skirt away, Brandy pushed the denim mini up over her hips and scraped her nails over the skin of her ass. Zee's breath came in excited gasps, but she stopped Brandy's hands with her own.

"Look. I should tell you I'm..." Gender neutral? Smooth as a Barbie?

Brandy kissed her, a teasing, licking, playful thing. "You're what? Hot?" She bit at Zee's nipples through her bra and looked up with impish eyes. "Horny?" Zee moaned and Brandy slipped a hand into the siren's panties. "About to get the fucking of your li--"

Brandy cut herself off. She felt between Zee's legs and then felt again. Zee saw the quick turn of emotions flicker over Brandy's face: surprise, shock, pity, then finally, almost the light of a challenge in her green eyes.  

"I was... born this way," Zee finally managed.

Brandy didn't take her hand away. She played with the smooth skin gently and the tingle in Zee's legs got more intense.

"Are you freaked out?" Zee asked.

"No," Brandy said.

She rubbed a little harder. Zee gave a little involuntary whimper. There was the promise of a pleasure like she'd never known. Brandy applied careful pressure with her fingers and massaged the skin in firm circles.

Zee moaned. She pressed herself into the touch, her hips in gyration.

"Jesus. You are the hottest fucking woman I've ever met," Brandy said. "I could cum just watching you."

When Brandy took her hand away, Zee whimpered.   

But, then they were kissing again. This time it was hungry and wet. Messy. Brandy stripped off her bra. She pinched at Zee's nipples until her whimpers turned to moans.

"These are as gorgeous as I thought they'd be," Brandy said. "One night, when you were chasing after your sister, you didn't wear a bra." She dipped her head to a hardened nipple and licked at it in long, broad strokes. "I masturbated that night thinking about them."

Between Brandy's words and her touch Zee felt like she might burst with the pressure building in her. She kissed Brandy's neck, nipping it, licking at it, her hands under the bartender's shirt traveling over skin that's softer than scales. Skin that gives with touch and is rich with sensation.

She stripped away Brandy's shirt and bra. She tugged at the girl's skirt even as Brandy pulled at hers. In a few moments, they were nude and, though Zee wanted a few more moments to just look at the naked girl, Brandy pressed herself tightly to Zee.

Skin to skin, Zee's eagerness just built. Brandy's nipples hardened against her breasts. Zee didn't understand why it excited her, but it did.

The smell of musk had started to build in the sun soaked room. Zee put a tentative hand between Brandy's legs. The legs spread to accommodate her. Zee felt damp hair and the split of flesh. Fluid slipperier than water.

Brandy gasped, "Fuck, Zee. Lay down. I want to have you."

Zee didn't want to spoil the mood by asking how, so she obliged. But not before she put her slick finger in her mouth and sucked on it. It was like the salt from the sea.

"You taste good," Zee told her.

"You want more?" Brady asked, smirking.

"Yes."

Brandy straddled her face and settled the source of salt and musk over her mouth. Zee swirled a tentative tongue over her inside folds, picking up more of the flavor. She became hungry for it, licking deeper.

Brandy moaned and spread her legs wider, giving Zee even more access. While Zee lapped and nibbled, not knowing what she was doing aside from enjoying the rich taste, Brandy started massaging Zee's smooth crotch again.

The sensation was maddening to the siren. Muffled pleasure. She spread herself wide but it was as if the touch couldn't be firm enough to satisfy her. To make up for it. She licked at Brandy with all of her might.

"Fuck, Zee. Fuck." Brandy gasped, tossing her head back.

It was another curious thing. Brandy sounded in pain but pressed into Zee's mouth like she wanted more of it. She shuddered and strained. An hour ago, the siren would have found Brandy's response to her mouth a complete mystery. Now, Zee felt a similar sensation building within her.

Brandy's hips moved in a rhythm so Zee lapped in kind. She put her hands on the bartender's ass, spreading her fingers and enjoying the flesh.  

Brandy moaned, laid her head on Zee's thigh, gripped her legs, and began to shudder.

"Oh, please!" she cried.

The puffy knob of flesh against Zee's tongue pulsed. Brandy cried out and stiffened. Musky, salty fluid trickled into Zee's mouth and dribbled on her chin. Brandy gasped and writhed against her.

The sight of Brandy, the feel of her skin slicked with sweat, the sound of her pleasure all increased the pressure, the need, in Zee. She didn't want to stop tasting the girl, but after a time, Brandy flinched away from her. She crawled off of Zee and laid next to her.

She put her hand between Zee's legs and massaged her again. It felt less muted somehow. Zee opened her legs and rolled her hips.

"Jesus, you're sexy," Brandy said. "Pull your hair over your breasts and touch them for me."

Zee obliged, using the silk of her hair to torture her hard, aching nipples. Brandy's hand worked her harder and it was as if the aching and tingling in Zee's body focused between her legs.

Brandy kissed her cheek while she massaged. Soft, sweet kisses on her jaw and neck. A flicking tongue on her skin. Zee felt like she would fly to pieces. She wanted, wanted, needed.... something. Her hips twitched eagerly. She built and built. Then, she crashed.

It was unlike anything Zee had ever felt before. Stillness and flurry. Ecstasy that was almost too much to bear. She cried out at the sensation and heard the siren song fade from her voice. The pulsing pleasure washed over her, leaving her almost dizzy.

Brandy stopped the massage when Zee grew sensitive. But, when she withdrew her hand, she looked at her fingers. She licked one.

"Now what's this?" Brandy said, almost to herself. She crawled down between Zee's legs. "What the fuck?"

Zee didn't really need to but she reached between her legs and felt for what she knew would be there. Hair and soft folds. A moist core aching to be touched again.

"I could explain," Zee said, "but I don't think you would believe me."

Brandy gave her a long look. A very long look. She seemed to struggle with herself.

Finally, she said, "You know what? I don't care. Just tell me you aren't leaving again. I want to get you drunk and fuck you all night."

That new throb started again and Zee was starting to like it. "I'm not going anywhere."

 

 

#

"I don't fucking believe you."

Lilith was less than amused when Zee met her at the dock two days later. Zee sat with her feet in the water; it felt like a balm.

"Father is ready to kill you," she continued. "He said the warlock might be able to set you right again. If you come back."

"I'm not coming back."

Zee was amused to see the frustration that she had always felt mirrored in her sister's face. But then it faded. She put and hand on Zee's foot.

"What's it like?" Lilith asked. "Cuming?"

"It almost feels like you'll die from the pleasure," Zee told her.

"I fucking hate you right now."

"Brandy's really good at doing it to me, too."

"Just shut up."

Zee decided to throw her sister a bone. "All right. In case you're interested, it wasn't because of any act that I did."

"Then what was it?"

"It was because I fell for Brandy."

"Ugh. Really?" Lilith said. "Then never mind."

Zee said good-bye to her sister and kept her smile to herself. And when she got back to the bar, she kissed Brandy long and hard. Zee didn't expect Lilith to understand, but she knew that she was right where she belonged.

 

 

Published 
Written by Burquette
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments