Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snow White - Differently

"Sometimes the seven dwarves are not what you'd expect, so someone else has to step in..."

26
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Charmaine had called me about an emergency. She'd told me I had to handle it because I was sensitive enough.

In a flash, I recalled the weird dream about fucking the Fairy Queen, which always popped up when I talked to her.

She sensed my hesitation and assured me she wasn't having me on. "It's important. I know you remember the dream, Dave. It has to do with that."

Stunned, I agreed to meet her at the parking near the forest. Good thing it was a Saturday.

*

Charmaine was already there when I arrived. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd called from here. "I'm so glad you could come," she said, hugging me tight.

The smell of her hair and skin immediately turned me on.

"Good. You're in the mood. That's important." She took my hand and pulled me along.

"Do I need to fuck some fairies again?" I asked, unsure if that had actually happened.

"No, not this time," she said. "Not fairies. Something's wrong in Fairy Land and we need someone to set it straight."

I almost stumbled, hearing that. "So the Fairy Queen..."

"Was real," she assured me, moving us into a narrow trail. "I am the Fairy Queen. And I can tell you that the receiving fairy does well with your donation." Charmaine looked at me and winked. "Her child will be born soon."

Confused a bit, I decided to play along. "And what's the emergency this time?"

"Snow White." She said it without hesitation.

"What?"

"Not what. Who. And it's Snow White. Once every while, each fairy tale is restarted to keep the memory alive, and sometimes something goes wrong. This one is going wrong."

"Ehm." I stopped her. "You're pulling my leg, right?"

"No. Come. This is real. I'll tell you more as we go."

Intrigued, I followed her, and listened as she told me about a gay prince who refused to wake Snow White up. He would rather have his way with the seven dwarfs.

"They're gay too?" I asked.

"Very. Much to Snow White's annoyance before falling asleep, because she hasn't had a decent fuck during all the time she lived with them. She actually fucked the broom handle at one point."

"Uh-huh." It still sounded incredible, but my imagination went rampant with that information.

"We're there. You have to go through this bush." Charmaine pointed at it.

"Wait, that's a solid bush. I can't go through that," I objected.

"Of course you can." She grabbed me and pushed me hard. I felt the bush against my back - and then it was gone.

*

I fell backwards into soft grass and looked up at high trees and a blue sky, even higher. Flowers left and right of me looked amazing and smelled great, and I dreaded having crushed some of them. As I got up, I sensed something special in the air. This was certainly a different place from where I'd come.

I looked at that place. Instead of a bush, there was a haze, and behind that, I could make out Charmaine, who obviously was not coming here. "Let's hope I can get back through that."

Right. Snow White. I'd have to find her. As soon as I'd thought that, I got a clue on where to go. I heard singing. Carefully I headed towards the sound. The sound was a bit like the dwarfs' song in a Disney movie, "Hi ho". There was no way for me to get closer to it, though.

I'd gotten onto a path and followed it. It felt as if Charmaine was guiding me, which was ludicrous of course, but the whole idea of her being a fairy and me being in Fairy Land was as well.

Until I came upon an open area where a glass coffin stood. Inside it was a pretty, young woman. Instead of wearing regular clothes, she was in a close-to-nothing negligee, though.

A quick look around made it clear there was no one around. No gay prince, no gay dwarfs, no one.

I knelt down and grabbed the coffin's lid. The thing was amazingly heavy, so I wondered how those dwarfs had managed to get it out here - and why they'd left it here. With effort, I managed to push the thing to the side.

The girl inside the coffin didn't move. In the fairy tale, a prince had to kiss her awake. This was a problem; I'm not a prince. I was, however, the only person around, so I had to try this.

Leaning over, I kissed the deep red lips. Nothing happened. She didn't feel cold, so she was alive. That was good.

I kissed her again, and this time the girl reacted. A soft moan, a twitching of her lips, which made me push my tongue onto them. She let my tongue in, but that was all.

Getting braver, I moved a hand and put it on one of her firm breasts. No reaction from her. I rubbed the nipple. That evoked a bit of a gasp, but still she didn't open her eyes. My hand traveled to her other breast, rubbed the nipple and gently squeezed it. Another faint gasp came from her mouth, and I kissed her again.

This time, my tongue was met by hers, and her breathing went a bit faster. Encouraged by that, I allowed my hand to travel down her slender body, feeling her stomach and a hip. Slowly I moved my hand to the center and touched a soft brush of hair. As soon as my hand came to rest there, the girl took in a deep breath and her eyes flew open.

It was so surprising, I got up and backed away.

"No!" she gasped, "don't stop!" She scrambled out of the glass box and knelt down with me. "Please?" Quickly she peeled the negligee off and pushed up her breasts, as if she was offering them to me. At the same time, her eyes drifted down to my pants.

I ripped off my shirt and reached out to her. She almost threw herself at me, pressing her lips against mine, invading my mouth, as she groped at the belt that kept my pants up. I helped her with that with one hand, while my other hand went for her behind, to grab, squeeze and smack it.

In the end, I had to stop that for a while, to get out of my clothes, and a moment later she had pushed me over and sat on top of me, looking down at my hard cock. She grabbed it with both hands, an expression of delight on her face.

"I thought this day would never come," she sighed, then lifted herself up, moved into position and slowly lowered herself over me. She wasn't entirely wet enough, but that didn't stop her. Slowly, carefully, she moved up and down, until she had all of me inside her pussy.

"Oh," she then said. "I'm Snow White."

"I'm Dave." This felt weird, but the moment fleeted as she leaned over, moving her hips, kissing me again, while my hands fondled her breasts (with some effort).

"Thank... you... Dave..." she then said, sitting up and riding me. "This... is... so... good..." She squeezed her breasts as I held her hips, looking down at where my cock kept appearing and disappearing inside her. And yes, she was sopping wet by now.

MadamePython
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadamePython

Snow White pumped onto me like a machine for a few more minutes, then leaned back and groaned like an animal. Her pussy muscles pressed hard on my cock as she had her orgasm. Always willing to help, I slipped a finger between her pussy lips and rubbed there a few times, activating another wave. It was incredible to see and feel.

As she got off her wave, she collapsed on top of me. "I needed that, Dave..."

"I could tell," I said, wrapping my arms around her.

I felt her breathing hard, her breasts pressing against my chest, her hips still twitching. Was this real? Had Snow White just fucked herself into a stupor on my cock?

A strange, rattling sound made us both look up. A horse-drawn carriage rolled up along the path. The thing looked like a pumpkin. The driver made it stop, and a blond girl stepped out.

"Oh. How... delightful," she said, smiling at us, her hand going up to her bosom. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. We seem to have lost our way to the prince's castle?"

"Just follow this path," I said, with sudden certainty, "and turn right at the end." Snow White rolled off me.

"Thank you," the young woman said. She got back into the carriage but had another good look at Snow White and me before ordering the driver to go on.

"Do you know her?" Snow White looked at me, her hand reaching for my cock.

"No, not in person. Her name is Cinderella, but that's all I know."

"Good," said Snow White, sitting up as my cock came back to life under her hand's attention. "I'm not into sharing."

I asked how she'd ended up here, alone in the coffin, wearing near to nothing.

She kept playing with my cock as she told me the story of her wicked stepmom and the apple. "How I ended up with seven dwarfs who only want to have sex with each other... I don't know. I'm glad I'm free of them." She leaned over and kissed my cock head. "And even more glad I found this. I mean you." Her lips slipped around my arousal and she slowly licked and sucked.

I gently pulled at her hips to make her move a bit, and soon enough her pussy was over my face. My hands pulled her hips down, so I could lick her lips and tease her clit, as long as she was engaged with my cock.

Being so close to her, it was clear why she was called Snow White. Her skin was paler than I'd ever seen on anyone. It was warm and soft, though, and responded well to every touch, which was most important.

She asked me a question but I didn't understand it, so I told her to get my cock out of her mouth first. "Would you fuck me now?"

"Of course. How would you like it?"

Snow White rolled off me, lay on her back and spread her legs. "Hard and fast, please."

I got up to my knees and looked down at her. Real or not, but I was about to fuck the living daylights out of a fairy tale princess, and she looked expectantly at me, her eyes large.

I lay down over her, looking at her face. She reached down eagerly, holding my cock and positioning it just right.

"Please?" she almost begged.

By now she was definitely wet enough to go in deep fast, so I did just that. She gasped, closing her eyes, and squeezing my cock hard. Fucking her like that was intense. The feeling of her contracting and releasing in my rhythm, as I went in and came back, was dizzying. Each time I pounded into her, her breasts would jiggle in a mesmerizing way, and her nipples got hard. I'd love to suck and bite them, but that would break the pace of fucking and I didn't want that to happen.

Snow White raised her legs, giving me even more space to fill her pussy.

She opened her eyes. "I'm going to cum. Keep going." This was not a request, it was an order. One I gladly took, and after a few more poundings, she screamed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and she threw her legs around me, holding me in place. I hadn't expected this young woman to have so much power inside her. She kept coming for an amazing time, probably all that pent-up sexual need which now got discharged.

I held still inside her, until she slowly went limp, her chest heaving, her nipples slowly losing their stiffness.

"I needed that," she whispered, still out of breath. She lowered her legs.

"I could tell," I said, sitting up and slowly pulling out of her. Watching my load slowly dribble out of her was highly rewarding.

She held out her arms. "Hold me for a while. Now I need that."

Having nothing against holding a cute and sexy, naked woman, I gladly obliged, and so we lay there for a while.

After some time her hand traveled down to my cock and started playing with it. "It works very well," she said, smiling, as my member grew hard again.

I suspected another romp right here, but she let go and rolled away.

"I need to clean myself a bit," she announced. "And there we can do that again, can't we?"

"Of course!" I got up, grabbed my clothes and her negligee, and naked we walked along a path. If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

Snow White obviously knew her way around. She walked us straight to a small lake. As she saw it, she started running and jumped in without hesitation. I followed her, and we splashed around a bit. Then she pressed herself against me and took my hand. "Can you clean me?" she asked, wrapping a leg around mine.

"Of course." I slipped my hand between her legs and slowly rubbed her pussy, also slipping a finger inside her a few times to get the cum deposit out.

She held on to me, eyes close, softly moaning, until she decided she was clean enough.

We left the water and lay down on the grass, in the sunshine. Snow White didn't stay on her back for long. She leaned over me and rubbed her breasts in my face, allowing me plenty of time to suck her nipples, which got excited again rapidly. Her hand found my hard cock and played with it.

Not much later, her lips were around it, giving me another blow job, which soon changed into her riding me again. She went up slowly and down fast, making me slip deep inside her.

"I wish you could stay," she told me.

"But I'm not going anywhere," I said.

"Yes. You are..."

At that moment, things went hazy for a few seconds. When I could see clearly again, I was somewhere else. Still naked, still with a woman on my cock, but now it was Charmaine. "What..."

"Hush. Don't talk," she said, slowly riding me. "You did a great job. I think I will ask you again if something like this is needed. Now, let's fuck and get us off..."

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments