Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tentacular Day

"Was it a dream? Or did I encounter aliens the other week? Did they somehow transform me?"

19
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

I awoke the other morning in a fog… my body felt drained but lightly euphoric. I got up and sipped a little water from my bedside cup. And as usual… strolled into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. (Yes, I have been sitting down and peeing since my children were toddlers. My inquisitive daughter cured me of standing and peeing when she grabbed it midstream.)

I felt really clean and fresh for some reason… almost like my skin was tingling with energy. I didn’t feel any need to relieve my bowels like I often do when I wake. In fact, my sphincter almost felt more relaxed and open than usual. Like I had a nice butt plug stuffed in my ass the other night.  

Following my morning routine, I stepped up on the scale, and Wow! I was five pounds lighter!  

WTF happened overnight or yesterday to lose that much weight! I just worked a normal day with no real physical stuff. Again with me feeling cleaner, I swear I could feel my feet were more in contact with the scale! Weird!

My gut started talking to me, letting me know I needed some food. In fact, I felt hungry as hell.  

I made it downstairs and polished off my morning water, thinking it actually tasted almost sweet and pure like my mouth was more alive. 

I poured myself a cup of coffee and mindlessly stirred some cream into it. It smelled intoxicating as I quaffed a sip or two my taste buds seemed to light up and radiate through my head. Holy crap! It tasted good! It almost seemed like my taste senses were heightened somehow?

I sat down in my favorite chair and looked out over the yard. My muscles were all relaxed and mellow like I had received a massage the night before. I closed my eyes and reclined in the chair a little.  

I drifted off into a mellow daydream state… I started receiving images that flashed in my mind, but I couldn’t focus on them. It was more a feeling of euphoria as my skin seemed to feel alive and tingly again.  

I tried to pull out of it with another sip of coffee, damn it tasted good. I could feel it roll through my mouth and my taste buds were firing away in ecstasy as it traveled down my throat. I seemed more aware of my throat as it got coated with the coffee. It seemed as if my body was sampling every drop and savoring it. This new heightened sense seemed to travel across my body as my nipples started to tingle and pulse.  

I drifted into a trance-like state and started daydreaming again? Most of the time, when I dream I see images, but for some reason, this trance state had me fading in and out with just feelings. They weren’t unpleasant for the most part - just unusual. 

The first feeling was that of weightlessness like I was floating in a stifling jungle. Then as I was having trouble breathing something entered my nose and seemed to be sampling the airflow. The temperature suddenly shifted to a nice seventyish and the air seemed almost sweet as I inhaled it. 

Something that felt like tentacles wrapped around me and seemed to explore every surface of my body. “They” would move forward a little and I would feel a little sting It felt like it was anesthetizing me as they moved over my flesh - or were they taking samples?

As they moved over my body, I couldn’t tell if it was one “organism” or many. I felt it had to be more than one after some indeterminate amount of time it felt like my whole body was covered. I was alternating between panic and euphoria. I couldn’t tell if I was upside down, sideways, or standing up. Once I started thinking about it, I leveled off to a nice semi-reclining position. They must have been reading my mind somehow?

Even though I was in this odd detached state, I had to give it a try. I started thinking about a nice massage with hands running up and down my back with another pair of hands rubbing and massaging my ass muscles. 

It took a few minutes… it could have been hours or seconds as I seemed to be lost in some temporal abyss. Time seemed to fade away as some indistinct thing and I couldn’t really distinguish if it was day or night. The tentacles (or bodies) seemed to shift and grow stronger. I was still slightly reclined, at least that was what my inner ear was telling me. “They” started to massage my neck and shoulders in a rolling rhythm.  

It felt like warm, naked flesh pressed against my skin with just a little bit of coarseness. As the “hands” rolled across my neck it felt like they separated and became multiple “fingers” expanding and contracting like they were trying to find the right size to work into my neck. They adjusted themselves to wrap halfway around my neck from the back and started lightly pulsating up and down my neck and onto my shoulders.

I heard a deep-throated humming or purring sound and couldn’t distinguish if it was me or them. I don’t know that I cared, as it seemed like we were somehow tuning into each other’s vibrations. More things morphed into arms that enrobed my shoulders and extended down my back. They pulsed and compressed pleasantly up and down my spine and then vibrated in tune with the purring sounds.  

While the arms were forming all along my back, my buns were still being supported, but now they started to shape around my gluteals. Again I remembered a little burning tingling sensation almost like the hair was being plucked or sampled somehow… at this point, I didn’t care. I have had thousands of massages in my life but no one was ever able to manipulate my body like what was occurring now. “They” morphed again, wrapping around my hips and then began stretching me from my shoulders to my buns. Once I relaxed into the feeling it was amazing!

The hands on my ass were working back and forth alternating each side as they increased the pressure. Then they changed rhythm and started moving in sync with each other. I felt a subtle pressure on my thighs as it felt like something shifted behind me. Then the hands redirected their energy outward slightly like they were trying to spread my ass cheeks more. I couldn’t decide if it was trying to go further until I felt a “finger” at my back door. An apprehensive ripple went through my body and they must have sensed it and backed off.  

They seemed to “tune” something in my brain and a few minutes later the finger was sliding up and down my ass crack. It probed tentatively into my anus with a little tendril at first. It was like a snake flicking its tongue as it explored around inside my ass. Before I realized it, there was another “tongue” inside, this one seemed to have electricity pulsing through it. It was dancing across my prostate with little electrical flicks of its tongue.

I hadn’t really felt any sexual desire at first, but once the tongue started dancing around in my nether regions, other thoughts were moving through my mind. It felt weird but was really starting to arouse me. It actually felt really good. I became aware of my manhood starting to throb a little as it got aroused. When the probes in my ass started to expand and grow inside me, my cock really started to grow hard.  

A thought crossed my mind - am I gay? No, I have enjoyed the finger or two in my ass, stroking my prostate in the past. In the state I was in, I didn’t process that thought any further. 

The probes started to thrust in and out of my crinkly starfish and it almost felt like the body underneath me was rolling my ass cheeks with their hands to work me open more. My cock was pulsing hard now as cum was dripping continuously out of the tip. The weird thing is that I didn’t feel it was dripping on me anywhere like it should have been. Then I felt more little tendrils flicking their tongues across my pulsing cock head slurping up the love juice. The tongues seem to thicken once they sensed I was more aroused. They encircled my blood-engorged cock and subtly began to stroke it rhythmically. That felt good, but I really like to have my cock sucked and feel a tongue sliding and caressing all around the shaft.  

MisstressLustgirlTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MisstressLustgirlTS

No sooner than I aired that thought, the being(s) formed a “mouth” and swallowed my pulsing manhood all the way to my balls. It then began sucking it… almost like it was milking a cow. Multiple tongues seemed to be flicking all around my cock head as it slurped me in and out. It was an unbelievable feeling like multiple mouths were dancing all over my cock.

The only part of me that wasn’t engaged was my nipples. I love having my nipples pulled, twisted, and sucked. Again, as soon as I visualized it, they sensed it. I felt tentative tongues flicking across my nipples and then encircling them as they explored my aureolas. I think my cock grew another 1/2 inch in diameter as it was throbbing almost in time with the pulsating mouth sucking it like crazy! My balls were rolling around like steaming cauldrons brewing a big load of love juice. The being seemed to intuit what to do next and morphed slightly to cover my balls with two “mouths” alternately sucking and flicking their tongues all over my scrotum.

The fingers on my nipples were now twisting and pulling them at the same as they were sucking them. That was not humanly possible! But oh my Lord! It was out of this world, as my whole body seemed to be just vibrating in waves of lust and sexual energy.  

I felt a little dry in the mouth. Even though I wasn’t actively moving I had to be expending energy and burning calories because of my accelerated heart rate. I felt both hungry and thirsty in between the waves of carnal lust just washing over me constantly. I don’t even know how that squeezed into my brain considering all the things that were putting me into such a sexual sensory overload. 

Several little tongues started to explore my mouth and flicked their way across my lips. They were dancing all over my tongue and sampling the insides of my mouth. I started to get a little anxious again at this newfound intrusion and they appeared to settle down a little. I couldn’t tell if they were somehow dripping something into my mouth but I tasted sweet honey-like nectar. It was coating my tongue and oozing down my throat. A pleasant flavor - but what the heck was it? Again it almost felt like they had control of my brain somehow and were dampening my panic response and my gag reflex.  

The only thing I normally suck on sexually is a nice puffy nipple. I had the pleasure on several occasions to sample some breast milk. It tasted fantastic and was also erotic to be suckling at a full breast sharing the fluids of life with someone. No sooner had the thought crossed my mind, the tongues morphed into a singular mass about the size of a big puffy nipple, and the fluid changed to a milky sweet - mother’s milk! Unbelievable!  

The probe seemed to be sucking my cock at the same pace as it was pumping in and out of my ass. It was an insanely great feeling and had my whole body vibrating on the brink of an orgasm. My balls were rolling and pulsing with a full load and “they” could sense my anxiety. The little mouths were still rolling their tongues all over my scrotum tantalizing me even more.  

Just when I thought there wasn’t another thing to “turn on” in my body the probe in my ass started vibrating and pulsing. It felt like something was filling my colon with some warm liquid and then it almost felt like it was sucking it out at the same time. This increased the pressure on my prostate and that put me over the top.  

Oh! My! Freaking! Gawwwwwd! 

It felt like the head of my throbbing manhood just exploded and shot across the room! The lips wrapped around my cock just seemed to go into overdrive as they incessantly slurped up my love juice. It almost felt like they were sucking the sperm right out of my balls as the tongues rolled and squeezed every last drop I had left.

They seemed to sense that this was a climactic moment for me and eased up on the sucking. The mouth worked its way back from my scrotum sucking tentatively and cleaning all the vestiges of my creamy explosion along the way. As it reached my gently throbbing cock head it slowed and swirled its tongues around the glans testing for any last remaining cream. It even probed into my urethra and wiggled its way a little down the chute seeking that last morsel.

I was still cradled in its “arms” and the hands were still fondling and massaging almost every part of my body. It was almost overwhelming - again with that thought - it slowed the massage down and just held me.  

I started to come out of the dream state… or was I really “there” again. It felt like the arms or whatever that was holding me just dissipated. I could feel myself in contact with something solid and familiar - my chair?

Some time seemed to have passed as the sun was high in the sky now and beaming in my windows. My eyes were adjusting to this new light as I opened them.

I opened them a little further and squinted to look around the room… everything appeared normal. I reached for my coffee mug and took a sip. Yes, it was ice cold. I groggily stood up and headed for the kitchen to dump the coffee mug in the sink. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water still in a somewhat disconnected dream state. As I swallowed a sip or two, I swear I could taste every little Hydrogen and Oxygen atom of the H2O. 

As I emerged more from my trancelike state I realized I was completely naked! I could feel the subtle warmth of the sun shining through the window and dancing across my naked flesh. I felt somehow stronger but still a little lethargic from my tentacular experience. It felt like every piece of my skin that was in contact with the floor was alive, every nerve was letting me know what was underfoot. It was almost like my feet were sampling the content of the ground. It felt somewhat weird and as I looked down I realized my thighs seemed to be more muscular and vibrant.

As I became more aware of my body, I felt my muscles were tighter, maybe even stronger - specifically my butt cheeks. I could actually feel my ass muscles rippling as I walked toward the bedroom. Just thinking about it made my heart race as I thought about how hard or long I could thrust into some delicious warm hole with my newfound muscles to power my lustful desires.  

Multiple thoughts were racing through my head as I attempted to process these newfound and enhanced facets of my body.

Had I changed completely somehow?  

Was I transformed by these beings to some new hybrid being?

Should I share this with anyone… besides some little short story thrown into the digital ether?

I just had to test out my theory and see if it really was true that I had changed somehow, transformed into a stronger more powerful version of myself.  My mind was still racing to try to wrap around this metamorphosis - this rebirth shaped by the aliens.

I went upstairs to my closet and dug around for some flexible pants that would house my now more muscular buns and thighs. I found a pair of nice navy blue polyester silk-blend pants that fit without distorting the pockets. The pectoral muscles in my chest were nice and firm… no hint of the dreaded “man boobs”.

Holy crap! I had definitely changed for the better. I was getting hard just thinking about where I was going to flex my new and improved body. And more importantly what I might attract when I arrive there.

I chose a nice colorful shirt and buttoned it up almost to the top. I like to wear colors to attract but not to overwhelm the senses with too much volume. The black leather belt with the rose-gold buckle offset the blues in the shirt and accentuated my svelte waistline. A nice pair of black lambskin shoes completed the ensemble. I had to look in the mirror again and boost my morale for what was to come later.

I will let you know as only time will tell what new things I might discover in the future.

Maybe I should share some more with my readers?

Published 
Written by CrustyOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments