Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Space Slaves from the Void, Part 1

"caddish space folk bugger each other in intergalactic future"

3
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The Paressii Empire was well known throughout the Triangulum Galaxy for two things: Paressiian wine and the libertine nature of its subjects. The king of this realm of thirty-eight star systems was Zemanshãh. In the capital city of Balasmar on the capital planet of Baxium, King Zemanshãh was well known for his tirades of lust. Like their galactic neighbors of the Lücrezian Empire and the twin star system of Himfeltalt, the humanoids of the Paressii Empire were believers of the word of the early space Profit Élouraz concerning the greatest deity ever known of Lord Rahh of the black hole of the universe. Nothing was said to please Lord Rahh more than licentious sacrifice.

Despite King Zemanshãh’s insatiable love of fornication, he had never had a child. King Zemanshãh’s childlessness bothered him dearly. Often he would grieve. His greatest concern was that he had no male humanoid heir to take over the Paressii Empire after his death.

King Zemanshãh was nearing his eight-hundredth year. Since most Paressiian men lived no longer than the age of seven-hundred years, many subjects of that empire were troubled that their monarch was also living on borrowed time.

One morning, King Zemanshãh sat atop his throne at his palace at Balasmar on planet Baxium. The King was ruminating over his long life. King Zemanshãh wondered to himself why after raping over a half of the humanoid women of his empire had he not had any children.

A space servant ran into the King’s throne room.

King Zemanshãh looked up from his throne and inquired what the servant wanted.

“O my lord, at the door is a space slave-girl with a merchant from the Chemiaz Federation,” reported the servant. “None more beautiful than she hath been seen.”

King Zemanshãh replied, “Bring to me the merchant and the slave-girl.”

The trader from the Chemiaz Federation and the space slave-girl were brought before the King.

King Zemanshãh was immediately struck by the beauty of the little tart slave-girl. She was slender and small, like some Paressiian doll. The space slave-girl’s hair was a gray and her skin of a dark red hue.

The space merchant removed the cloth covering the slave-girl’s face. She was incredibly attractive and her countenance was both inviting and sorrowful at the same time. King Zemanshãh wanted to see the rest of her figure.

Without asking the merchant permission, the King descended from his throne and walked up to the space slave-girl. King Zemanshãh smiled at the female. He placed his hands over her breasts. She was essentially flat-chested, but this did not make the King think her any less attractive. Small breasts were a fetish of his of late.

King Zemanshãh undid the buttons holding up the slave-girl’s top. Now nude from the navel up, the King had a full view of her perky, though smallish tits. The King leant over and began to lick at the space slave-girl’s titties. She immediately quicken the pace of her breath. King Zemanshãh guessed that this space hussy of a slave was aroused. The King felt his own royal penis begin to throb.

The space merchant observed this scene quietly at first. But now that he saw that the King of the Paressii Empire was pitching a stately tent in his trousers, the space trader realized that this was his chance to really make a sale.

The space merchant undid the King’s pants. A turgid, ribald cock flopped out. The merchant stroked the royal penis. He looked up at the King still engrossed in licking the space slave-girl’s chest.

As the slave-girl began to moan the color of her skin lightened from dark red to whitish pink.

The space merchant jumped up, grabbed the slave-girl by the back of her head, and positioned her in front of King Zemanshãh’s cock.

King Zemanshãh craned his neck toward the stars and cried, “Wine! I require Paressiian wine!!”

Immediately a servant appeared before the threesome with a tray of wine and sweets.

The King impatiently grabbed at a bottle of Paressiian wine. He ripped off the top with his teeth and proceeded to pour the bottle of wine over his and his visitors’ bodies. The power of Paressiian wine, of course, lies in its ability to be consumed through the skin. There is no better known aphrodisiac in the Triangulum Galaxy.

With the space merchant still holding the slave-girls head at the crotch of King Zemanshãh, he looked up at the King greedily. Surely he was to get a good price for this space slut.

The space slave-girl let her mouth be entirely filled with the King’s large, veiny penis. She worked her tongue expertly.

King Zemanshãh could no longer hold back his royal orgasm. The King blew a load of ardent, sticky semen into the space slave-girl’s maw. Some yellowish cock-juice dibbled down her pink chin and fell on the floor. The space girl moved to lick up all and any cum, even the drops that had fallen near the King’s feet.

Exhausted, the King fell backwards into his throne.

kamilaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kamilaTS

He glared at the space merchant from the Chemiaz Federation.

“O intergalactic trader, for how much is this slutty damsel to be sold?” asked the King.

The space merchant answered: “O my lord, I purchased her for two thousand crystal bars of galactic money from the merchant who owned her before me, and I have been for three years travelling with her, and she hath cost, to the period of her arrival at this place, three thousand crystal bars of galactic money; and she is a present from me unto thee.”

King Zemanshãh was pleased that the merchant was making the slave-girl a present to him. Yet the King also knew he should reward the space merchant.

“Whence does such a whorish treat as this hail?” questioned the King. “By the dark-red color of her complexion, I should guess she is from Himfeltalt.”

“My lord’s intelligence doth not disappoint,” replied the space merchant. “She is indeed from that magical space realm of Himfeltalt.”

The space merchant did not really know from where the space slut came. He only cared for whatever reward the King of Paressii might bestow. He waited with baited breath.

King Zemanshãh gave the space merchant a space robe, one that conferred a special royal honor upon the trader. The King also presented him ten-thousand crystal bars of galactic money.

The space merchant kissed the hands of King Zemanshãh, thanking him, and then proceeded to leave the planet of Baxium on his scrambike as quickly as possible.

King Zemanshãh looked over his new property and was not disappointed with the purchase.

The King called over another servant woman, saying to her, “Amend the state of this slutty damsel, deck her, and furnish for her a private chamber, then take her into it.”

King Zemanshãh gave orders to the other servants and chamberlains that everything should be provided for this space slave-girl. He had a new wing built onto his palace at Balasmar just for his new space minx. The King already had the idea of making her a royal mistress of the highest order.

After resting for some bit, King Zemanshãh again wished to visit his new space mistress. He reminded himself that he had only inserted his royal cock into her mouth at this point. Surely, he thought, she had other orifices that needed pummeling as well.

The King entered the slave-girl’s new quarters. She did not rise to great him or take any notice of him at all.

“It seemeth that she hath been with people who have not taught her good manners,” said King Zemanshãh.

The King looked over her from the door. He could not get over the fact of how beautiful this space hussy was. She was prettier than a shining quasar star in the dark of night. As he wondered at her beauty, the King made a prayer to Lord Rahh.

King Zemanshãh approached the slave girl and sat next to her. He leant in and stole a kiss from her lips. It was sweet, like Paressiian honey. Her dark-reddish skin was attractive to this man from the Paressii Empire. On only a few occasions had he met a space female from the Himfeltalt twin star systems. He wondered if she knew any dark space magic.

The slave-girl continued her blank look and made no recognition of having received the King’s royal kiss. It was if the space was girl deaf or dumb or blind.

King Zemanshãh laid her on her back and began to explore her body in greater detail with his hands. He called over one of his space servants to remove the slave-girl’s space robes. When fully nude the King lay his hand first on her face and then slowly let them slide down her body. He cupped her smallish dubs in his hands before kissing both tits, one after the other, smiling. The King guessed that the tart was around sixteen or seventeen years old. In all his eight-hundred years of existence, he wondered why he had never seen a space girl as sweet as this one.

King Zemanshãh worked his way down to her labia. He tongued at the outer vagina. Her crotch was of a lighter shade of red, almost a pink, compared to the rest of her skin. The King inserted his tongue deeper into her twat.

One of the other chamberlains undid the King’s pants. Like earlier, a chunky royal-sized cock unfurled forth for everyone in the room to witness.

The King feathered the slave-girl’s legs with his burgeoning erection. He let the tip of his penis drag from her hip down to her feet and up to her hip again. When the cock was turgid with pent up lust, the King hit her feet with it. Taping one foot after the other, King Zemanshãh enjoyed a bit of a foot job, tickling the top of the slave-girl’s toes with the end of his penis.

Still the slave-girl acted as though she was not there in the room with King Zemanshãh. Her mind was somewhere else. Her eyes drifted toward the horizon lazily, coolly.

Something about the slave-girl’s disinterest in everything about her aroused the King greatly.

His erection went from hard to harder to space-crystal-rock hard. The King brought his cock up... [to be continued]

Published 
Written by virginiadesade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments