Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Master of O, Chapter 1

"A young Kansas farmgirl has a wild adventure in a strange land!"

5
15 Comments 15
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Introduction: The following is a six chapter parody of the classic tale The Wizard of Oz - only a more risque and erotic version that comes from my twisted mind and my usual kinkiness! In this not for prime-time TV version, many of the beloved characters are there, but what happens to them is not what you may remember from the original fairy tale! I do hope you enjoy MY version of this story!

Dorothy Jenkins looked out the window of her small bedroom at the farmhand working on the fence outside her window. Enos was a tall, thin man, kind-hearted, but tough as nails. He seemed to have unlimited energy and was a hard worker. He had been working the farm for as long as Dorothy could remember, and knew Dorothy since she was born.

She liked Enos and when she was younger, she and Enos had spent many enjoyable hours as she read to him from some of her storybooks. Enos wasn't well educated and he couldn't read or write except for scrawling his name, but he was patient and enjoyed listening to Dorothy as she learned to read herself.

The family farm had seen better days. The last few years the crops didn't produce well, and the last couple they didn't produce much at all. Henry, Dorothy's father, had borrowed heavily against the farm to try to keep it running, and was now deeply in debt. When the farm was producing well, there were over a dozen men working the fields. But the years-long drought had whittled away at the crops and Henry had to start selling things to keep the place afloat.

Shortly after the drought started four years ago, Dorothy's mother, Jessie, took ill and passed away, leaving Henry and Dorothy alone to handle the farm. Dorothy, just barely fourteen at the time, tried to pick up the slack and do what she could to make up for her mother's absence, but Henry was devastated and had since become quiet and withdrawn, even around her.

This tragedy added to the stress and pressure everyone felt. It became too much for most of the workers - the sullen air coupled with financial difficulties made most of the workers leave the farm. Only Enos and Big John remained... Enos because he wasn't educated and had limited opportunities, and Big John because he was just loyal to Henry - he had been with him so long that he wouldn't feel comfortable working for someone else. Henry couldn't pay the two men wages, but they did have free room and board. The four of them were more like a family than employer/employee.

Dorothy watched Enos as he repaired the fence. He had taken his shirt off and she admired his thin, but strong body as he worked. She always liked watching the guys work, it excited her to see them sweating, lifting heavy things and working hard. Dorothy felt a tingle in her pussy as she watched Enos that day.

Dorothy was a bit of a nympho - she had a very high sex drive and the two men were really the only game around. It was all very hush-hush and her father had no idea that his little girl was the farm whore, but on the farm, you learn to make do with what you have! She'd had both men a couple times and each one gave her something she needed. Enos had a regular diameter cock, about two inches, but he was quite long at eight inches.

Big John, on the other hand, was about an inch shorter but very fat in girth. So each one brought something different to the bedroom. Enos felt really good when she wanted to be fucked in the ass - one of her favorite activities - or when she felt like a little deepthroat fun. But when she really felt like being stretched she called on Big John, who was aptly named, to fill her needs!

Dorothy watched Enos working and as she did, her hand slowly found its way down between her legs and she began stroking her insistent pussy through her thin cotton panties. The summer heat was simmering and Dorothy wore only a pair of cut-off jeans (cut off higher than Daddy would have liked!) and a loose fitting spaghetti-string camisole top that left her midriff enticingly bare. Dorothy loved dressing flirty - and even naughty sometimes - to attraction the guy's attention, much to her father's dismay. But Henry didn't say anything... he didn't react to much anymore, it seemed.

Dorothy found herself already getting wet as her hand slipped under her cut-offs and rubbed the damp cotton undergarment. She smiled softly, then moaned as her hand softly stroked her hungry kitty. As she watched Enos' muscles rippling under his smooth tanned skin, she thought about a certain muscle she wouldn't mind seeing again. She slipped her hand under her panties and parted the dewy lips of her pussy, dipping a finger into her steaming depths.

"God, I am so fucking horny!" she said out loud, clamping a hand over her mouth quickly, then remembering that Daddy had to run into town for some supplies and groceries. She had to do something to quench the fire in her belly. She couldn't call the boys this time - Big John had gone with her father and Enos was busy with the fence. It was up to her and her wicked imagination to solve this one! She went into the fridge and got one of the cucumbers she had picked from the garden. It was the right shape and a good size for fucking too - this would do nicely!

Stopping by the sink to give the vegetable a good washing, she took it back to her bedroom and closed the door about halfway. This would give her a little privacy and if Enos "happened" to stop by, he would see what he was missing out on too! She licked and sucked her green boyfriend for a bit while fingering herself, wanting to get her pussy nice and wet before filling it with the cuke-cock. She moaned softly as her fingers found all her special places and her pussy willingly gave up its sweetness. Quickly her moans grew, accompanied by the wet squishing of her fingers in her tight hole.

With her pussy screaming for something inside it, Dorothy took hold of the end of the cuke and pointed it towards her ravenous fuckhole. She rubbed the tip around, lubing it with her juices and then slipped the tip between her soft folds. She stopped, playfully, at her entrance as if teasing her own pussy and making it beg. Dorothy bit her lip as she pressed the vegetable into service as a surrogate lover, easing the large cuke into her hole. She moaned as she felt it opening her hole and stretching her, much like Big John would have, had he been handy.

Dorothy pushed the cucumber deeper into her, relishing the feeling of being filled after needing it so much. She kept pressing the vegetable deeper into her, as if she couldn't get enough inside her. She began rolling her hips and humping up at the green cock, moaning louder and whimpering as it filled her. Her other hand moved up to pinch her hard aching nipples, the tender nubs wanting some action as well.

Dorothy then began fucking herself in earnest with the cucumber, plunging it hard and deep into her pussy while rubbing her swollen clit with the other hand. She needed a good hard cum in the worst way! She was jabbing her dripping hole almost frantically as she got closer to that blissful event her body craved. She was so close...

Just as she approached the edge of oblivion she heard a hard rapping on the door. "Fuck! she muttered as she pulled the cucumber from its warm wet nest. "Who in the hell can that be?"

"Just a minute!" she called out, hurriedly getting herself redressed and composed. This had better be fucking good! she thought to herself as she went to see who could be so rude as to interrupt her private moments.

"Yes, can I help you?" she said, opening the door.

"I'm Mrs. Blankenship from the bank. Is your father home?" the woman said, curtly.

"No, he went into town to buy supplies and some groceries, Mrs. Blankenship," Dorothy said, trying to be as well-mannered and polite as she could. Oh, she knew who Mrs. Blankenship was all right - she had heard her father talking to John and Enos about how the bank was hounding him to make the monthly payments. Mrs. Blankenship would call and threaten him all the time with foreclosure if he didn't make this month's payment in full and on time. She really was a heartless old shrew!

"Well, you tell your father to give me a call at the bank as soon as he gets home. It's very important that he calls me. You will tell him, won't you?" she said.

"Yes, Mrs. Blankenship, I will tell him the moment he gets home," she said, trying not to sound too condescending.

"Very well then," she said, walking out the door.

As soon as she shut the door, Dorothy headed back to her room "Bitch!" she said loudly as she walked down the hallway. She went back to her room and tried to pick up where she left off, but the woman had ruined the mood she was in. Frustrated and mad that she still hadn't cum, she stormed off to the barn.

Dorothy had set herself up a corner of the hayloft where she could get away and be by herself to think. She was headed to her little thinking place after her encounter with Mrs. Blankenship ruined her sexy mood. But halfway up the ladder to the hayloft, the rung of the home-made ladder broke and she fell down onto the hard dirt floor of the barn.

Dorothy remembered the rung breaking and a short scream before things went black. When she woke up, though, she was in the strangest place. It was a city park-like area, but a park and a city, unlike anything she had ever seen. The buildings were all round, cylindrical shaped rather than square and they were mostly multi-story buildings surrounding this park. The park itself was quite odd - she had never seen trees like this and even the grass felt funny - not like the grass she had known.

As she slowly got up, finding herself quite sore from the fall, a few odd-looking people started to appear from behind the bushes. The people were all made up to look like dolls, with fake, almost plastic-looking hair, red circles for cheeks, the women had bright red lipstick and bright blue eyeshadow. It was all quite bizarre and frightening!

Apparently, the people thought she was an odd sight as well because they all pointed and whispered, women hid their children from her and very quickly one of the townspeople that Dorothy could only assume was their version of a police officer came up to her. He poked her with his nightstick, "Who are you?" he asked her sternly. "Are you related to the Wicked Witch?"

"N-No Sir. I'm Dorothy. Dorothy Jenkins," she said.

"What kind of a name is that?" he asked.

"It's the name I was born with!" she said, a bit insulted.

"And where are you from Dorothy Dorothy Jenkins?" the man said.

"It's not Dorothy Dorothy Jenkins, it's just Dorothy Jenkins.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

And I'm from Kansas," she said.

"What is this Kansas place? Where is that?" he asked.

"It's in the United States of America," she said.

"I do not know this place. How did you get here?" he asked, scratching his head.

"I don't know. I was climbing up to the hayloft and I fell and landed here," she said, beginning to cry.

"You need to see our Mayor. She is a very smart person. She will know what to do," the officer said. He took Dorothy's arm and escorted her to his car. Soon Dorothy found herself standing in a large office. She sat waiting for the Mayor to arrive, wondering how she could help her get back home. Just as Dorothy was beginning to wonder if the Mayor was going to show up at all, in she came.

Mayor McDweedle came into the room through a different door and she was radiant. Dressed in a long sparkling silver gown, Dorothy thought she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. And there was something very familiar about her looks too... as if she had seen her before someplace that she couldn't quite place.

"Hello Dorothy," the Mayor said.

"Hello, Ma'am. You know me?" Dorothy asked.

"Well I don't know you, but I do know of you. Of your arrival, that is," she explained.

"How so?" Dorothy asked.

"My dear, I am the Mayor of Malkovainia. It is my job to know everything that goes on in my city," she said smiling. She had a beautiful smile that instantly put Dorothy at ease.

"Can you help me get home?" Dorothy asked.

"Unfortunately, I cannot. But perhaps the Master can. He is much more powerful and wise than I am," she said.

"The Master?" Dorothy asked.

"Yes, The Master of O. He lives far away, though, in the Crystal Castle. It is a long difficult journey, but if anyone can help you return home, it would be him," Mayor McDweedle said.

"How do I find this Master?" Dorothy asked.

"Well, Malkovainia only has one road leading away from it and that road leads eventually to the Crystal Castle. Just follow the road and do not stray from it and it will take you all the way to the Crystal Castle and the Master," the Mayor said.

"Thank you, Mayor. I will get started right away, I'm sure my family is wondering what happened to me and worried terribly!" Dorothy said.

"Be careful of the Wicked Witch. Do not go near her fortress, she is very evil," The Mayor said.

"Yes, the officer that brought me here spoke of her. I will try to avoid her at all costs. I just want to go home," Dorothy said.

With that, she left the Mayor's office. The police officer that found her took Dorothy by police escort to the edge of town. "This is the road to the Crystal Castle. It is quite far away and I do hope you get there and that the Master can help you return home. If not, you are welcome to stay here with us. Malkovainia is a lovely place and I'm sure you would come to love it as we do," he said.

"I'm sure I would, but I really want to get home and see my family and let them know I am safe," Dorothy said.

"Of course. Well, good luck to you Dorothy," he said, and then drove back into town. Dorothy turned and looked at the road ahead of her. It was indeed a long road, fading into the haze of distance.

Dorothy heaved a heavy sigh. "Well, I may as well get started. I'm not getting any closer just standing here!" And Dorothy began the long tedious walk towards the Crystal Castle and an uncertain future...

Dorothy had been walking for hours and was, as best she could figure, about 25 miles out of town. She was walking through a landscape a bit more familiar to her - farmland. Although there were some distinct differences, it was somehow recognizable and even comforting to be back in this type of surroundings. She passed by farms and fields on her way towards the Crystal Castle.

Passing by one particular field, she saw an old weatherbeaten scarecrow stuck on a pole in one of the fields. She looked at it for several moments, remembering her father's scarecrow at home. This one was in a bit better shape than her father's, but not by a lot. The birds had taken a bunch of the straw out from the arms and head and he was looking a bit droopy, even for a scarecrow.

Suddenly, the scarecrow turned its head to look directly at Dorothy. "What are you looking at?" he said, rather indignantly.

"Oh!" Dorothy jumped back, shocked. "I-I didn't mean to stare!" she stammered.

The scarecrow's attitude softened. "I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to sound so angry. It's just that hanging on this pole for so long in the hot sun and getting your stuffing pecked out by these darn birds makes a fella a bit cross!" he said.

"I'm sure it does!" Dorothy said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Can you help me down from here? I so want to stretch my legs and rest for a bit!" he said.

Dorothy came around behind the scarecrow and hefted him up a little. Being made of straw (and little of that anymore) he didn't weigh very much at all and it wasn't very hard to get him high enough that he could come off the pole. As he felt the loop in his overalls slide free of the pole, he began to slump forward and suddenly he tumbled over to fall on the ground.

Dorothy ran around the pole, "Are you all right, sir?" she asked, turning him face up.

"Yes, I think so. I haven't felt the ground in so long that my legs aren't used to it. I'm going to have to sit down for a bit and work out the kinks, I'm afraid," he said. So Dorothy helped him over to the low stone wall bordering the field and sat him on the edge so he could work his legs and get them limbered up.

As they sat there together they began chatting. "You do not look like the other people I have seen passing by on this road. Where do you come from?" he asked.

"No, I am not from here. I came from Kansas and as for how I got here, I do not know. That is why I am going to the Crystal Castle... to ask the Master how I got here and how I can go home again," Dorothy said.

"Do you think the Master could help me get a brain? I would so love to get a job that didn't involve me hanging from a pole all day!

"Well, I don't know, but you are welcome to come along if you like. We can ask the Master about your brains when we ask about my going home," Dorothy said.

"I would like that. If nothing else, it is a nice break for that pole!" the scarecrow said.

"What is your name, Mr. Scarecrow?" Dorothy asked.

"What is a name? I do not know that word. I don't know many words at all, I'm afraid. Being made of straw no one really ever talked to me before."

"A name is what you want people to call you. My name is Dorothy," she said.

"Well, you can call me Scarecrow then I suppose, as I don't have another name," he said.

"Scarecrow is a fine name," Dorothy said, smiling.

After they had rested, the pair began walking again. A few more miles down the road they stopped for the evening. It was starting to get dusky as the sun had set and they wanted to find a safe place to sleep before it got too dark. They stopped at the edge of another cornfield, a place that would be familiar to Scarecrow.

Dorothy began feeling that old itch again as evening drew close. She had still not finished since that old bitty Mrs. Blankenship from the bank stopped by to ruin her good time. Now she was feeling empty and needed something to put her to sleep. Then she remembered that when Mrs. Blankenship interrupted her, she had put the cucumber in her pocket, which fortunately for her, had a button closure. She patted her pocket feeling the hard vegetable still there!

"I'll be back in a couple minutes," she told Scarecrow and slipped away behind a nearby stand of trees. Scarecrow waited for her to return but when she didn't come right back, he began to get a bit worried. He went over to where he saw her enter the trees and then he heard the most puzzling moaning. He peeked carefully around the corner and saw Dorothy laying in the soft grass, her blue and white checkered gingham dress hiked up around her waist and her white knickers pulled down around her ankles.

Dorothy had her legs spread wide apart and she was frantically stabbing at her pussy with a cucumber as Scarecrow watched fascinated. He watched as Dorothy's face contorted into a mask of lust and desire, licking her soft lips with her eyes closed. He watched as she used the cucumber as a dildo, pushing the green vegetable deep into her drooling pussy. While he didn't understand what she was doing or why there was no mistaking the effect it was having on her. He heard her moans and whimpers and watched transfixed as her passion climbed higher and higher.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohhh!" she moaned as she rapidly approached her crest. Scarecrow watched as she humped her hips up at the cucumber invader, fucking back at it even as she thrust it harder into her. Suddenly she moaned very loudly and Scarecrow was just about to speak up and ask her if she was all right when she arched her back and exploded in a gigantic orgasm.

"OHHHFUUUCKKKMEEE!" she squealed as her pussy jetted her sweet juices out onto the grass. She squirted three, then four times as her long-awaited orgasm took control of her. She humped the air desperately and writhed and twisted on the strange grass as she fought for control of her body. Finally, she lay still, breathing hard and moaning softly, her spread legs dribbling the last of her juices as her pussy drained and calmed.

Scarecrow hurried back to where he was sitting so he wouldn't get caught watching her. After a few minutes, Dorothy reappeared, acting as if nothing was wrong. She casually came over to Scarecrow and began to get ready to go to sleep.

"You go ahead and go to sleep, Dorothy. I don't need to sleep as a scarecrow, I never get tired. I will keep watch while you rest," he said.

He didn't say anything about what he saw, but as Dorothy slept he thought about it. He couldn't wrap his straw-filled mind around why someone would hurt themselves like that for no reason! It puzzled him and he decided that as soon as the Master gave him a brain, he would think on the matter properly.

Next week - Chapter 2 of Dorothy's adventures!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments