Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Am Rose...And I Am A Foot Lover

"A foot lover gets a pedicure"

16
9 Comments 9
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Someone asked me how I became a foot lover, so I combined it with this recent experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy."

Hello, I am Rose, and I am a foot lover.

I am neither unapologetic nor ashamed. I have many fetishes but this is one of the strongest. 

I have had an interest in feet since I was a kid. I do not discriminate, I enjoy both male and female feet, looking at them, kissing them and licking them. Of course, I enjoy the same on my feet. I hear that it is more common in men than women, but I have never been conventional.

Since I have such a fond interest in feet, I have always taken care of mine and I have gone to Angela’s Salon for pedicures and manicures for eight years. Angela and I started a sexual relationship just over a year ago. She doesn’t have the obsession for feet that I have but she likes to suck on my toes and she is an expert cunniliguist.

Last night I had dropped by Angela's unannounced for a pedicure and after hours "playtime". I opened the door and found the salon empty.

“Hello?” I called out.

“Just a minute,” an unknown male voice called back.

I nervously grabbed my phone and backed up toward the door.

“Is Angela here?” I asked firmly.

"She's not. I'm Carlos, her son, be right out," he answered.

I relaxed as Angela did have a son that I met a few years ago. Angela talked about him often; he had been away at specialized esthetician school out of state. He was gay and I know that she wasn’t happy about that, not that she was ashamed but she wanted grandbabies.

Carlos walked out of the back room. He was striking with olive skin, dark eyes and perfectly coiffed hair. He was wearing a tight t-shirt, gym shorts and flip-flops.

"Sorry for my clothes. I was getting ready for the gym.

"No, my fault for coming so late without an appointment. I'm Rose," I said extending my hand. He shook my hand firmly.

“I know who you are, Rose,” he said.

“You know me?” I asked, confused.

“Of course, we met several times and you are hard to forget and my mom talks about you a lot,” he answered back.

"Well that's very nice, I know it's late but Angela sometimes gives me a late night pedicure," I explained.

"Mom and Dad are having an anniversary dinner tonight. I would be happy to do it if you like?" Carlos asked.

"If it's not too much trouble that would be great,"  I told him, as he took my hand and brought me to the chair. "No trouble at all. I would enjoy it." Carlos assured me.

Carlos was incredibly talented, and I watched him take off my old nail polish expertly. As my feet were soaking, I noticed that he had almost perfect feet, perfectly pedicured as I guess someone at a salon would have.

I thought back to my foot fetish beginnings;

Gregory Watkins was having me kiss his feet for him winning the swimming race.

Having my brother and sisters kiss my feet, when I won Monopoly.

Sucking on my best friend Nicole's toes at a sleepover.

My father, spanking me as a punishment for staying out all night and then putting a ruler to the soles of my feet.

Mistress Victoria having me worship her feet and learning that fetishes are nothing to be ashamed of.

My husband, Ron, sucking on my toes at our wedding.

I guess I was staring at his feet when Carlos’ voice broke my reverie.

"Do you like feet, Rose?" Carlos asked.

“What?’ I looked at him frozen. Many answers and excuses swirled in my head but I decided to tell him the truth.

"Yes I do and I was staring at your perfect feet," I admitted to him.

“Thank you, what do you like about feet Rose? Looking at them, touching them?” he asked seductively.

What could it hurt, to be honest, I thought, how far could flirting with my friend's gay son go?

"Looking, touching and sucking on them," I answered honestly.

Carlos pulled up a chair and sat. He extended his foot to me.

“Would you like to suck on my toes Roes?” he asked.

“Yes!” I answered lustfully.

I stepped out of the footbath and moved to Carlos, and I took his perfect foot in my hand slowly started to suck on each of his toes. Oh my god, I was in heaven! I sucked on each toe individually and then I ran my tongue up the arch of his foot.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

I looked down and saw Carlos’ cock straining against his gym shorts.

“What’s going on there?” I asked, regarding his cock.

“I am very hot for you,” he said matter-of-factly.

“Always have been,” he added.

Confused, I asked, “Sorry, I thought you were gay?’

“Bisexual actually,” he explained, “My mom wouldn’t let me work here, around all these beautiful women’s feet if I was straight.”

"That's messed up," I added.

“Yep. Our little secret?” he asked.

“Yes, if the entire night is and you let me see your cock.” I proposed.

Carlos smiled and stood up pulling off his shorts revealing a hard, ten-inch uncircumcised cock. I audibly gasped at the sight of this monster. I couldn’t help myself and I reached and grabbed his cock. I stroked it back and forth and it jumped in my hand. I was in a trance as I got down on my knees to look at his gorgeous manhood. I pulled his foreskin back and put my mouth around his huge purple cock head. I stroked his cock as I tried to take as much of his hard cock in my mouth. His balls were heavy as I cradled them in my hand. I haven’t enjoyed sucking on a cock so much in over ten years. Carlos was moaning as I sucked on him enthusiastically. Then he pulled away abruptly.

“You were going to make me cum,” he told me, “I need you to cum first,” he added.

Who is this guy? I thought. Where did a twenty-year-old get such excellent manners?

He lifted me off the floor he slowly unbuttoned my shirt revealing my braless full breasts.

“Suck on my nipples Carlos,” I ordered.

He smiled and took my left breast lightly in his hand and bent over and sucked on my already hard nipple. He flicked it with his tongue.

“Harder,” I pleaded, “bite my nipple.”

He followed my order and bit my nipple. He continued to suck on my breasts while I struggled to pull down my pants. I pulled him over to the large chair; I sat down and spread my legs over the arms of the chair.

“I need you to fuck me right now!” I pleaded.

“Can I lick your pussy first?” he asked.

“Yes! “ I said not needing much convincing.

Carlos kissed both of my feet on the way down to my pussy and I moaned. He at first licked my labia with the flat of his tongue, he made a few flicks to my clit, and then he moved his tongue inside my pussy and moved it in and out like a little cock. What he lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm.

“The top of my pussy, above the opening where my pussy lips join, flick that hard with your tongue,” I instructed.

It took him a minute but he hit the target! Boy did he hit the mark. An orgasm was building up inside me.

"Stop! Please fuck my know, Carlos, I need your cock!” I pleaded.

Carlos needed no more encouragement he got up and positioned his hard cock at the opening of my very glistening pussy. I reached around and guided his cock into my sex.

I was euphoric as he pushed his cock deep inside me. He was filling me up completely.  He thrust his cock in and out of me like a piston. Carlos then pulled my feet together and started to suck on my toes as he fucked me. It was all too much for me as an orgasm exploded inside me! My hips bucked and I was shaking all over.

“I’m going to cum!” he announced breathlessly.

“Cum on my feet!” I ordered.

Carlos happily pulled out of my pussy and held my feet. He groaned as he shot his hot cum over my feet and toes, covering them.  Then he did something unexpected; he bent over and started licking his cum from my feet and toes. It was so erotic watching him clean up his cum. I leaned forward and kissed him on his cum-glazed lips. The taste of his cum added to the sensual kiss. He held me for a few minutes when he said.

"I guess I should finish your pedicure."

“Yes!” I said laughing.

Carlos proceeded to give me one of the best pedicures I have ever had. Then, of course, another great fuck.

 

 

Published 
Written by CuriousRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments