Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Buzzcut and a Strapon

5
3 Comments 3
32.6k Views 32.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
A Buzzcut and a Strapon - by Bald-Ed
----------------------------------------------------
This is a true story about my new adventures with my wife Linda. The lesson is that sometimes dreams come true, but there is a price to pay for them ...



I have a strong hair fetish, I must admit. I am fascinated by women with very short hair. A buzzcut on a woman is a major turn on for me.
Luckily, I am married to a very open minded woman, who has a hair fetish of her own: she likes bald men ! since we are married my wife Linda shaves me regularly every weekend. I confessed to Linda about my hair fetish a long time ago and she is OK
with it. Several times she agreed that I'll cut her hair short. She even let me buzz her to a number 4 grade several times.
But I wanted more: I had the desire to buzz her down to number 2. I wanted to see her skin !
Unfortunately, I've never managed to convince Linda to cut her hair shorter than number 4. She said that it would look bald. The only exception was once when we went to the barbershop and the nasty barberette decided that a number 4 buzzcut means number 4 on top down to number 2 on the sides and back. I was in heaven, but Linda was upset. As a result, we never went back to that barbershop any more.

We are an adventurous couple and we tried almost everything since we got married 10 years ago. Besides cutting each others'
hair, we also trim and shave each others' pubes. There is nothing more beautiful than a cute bald pussy. Yummy !

A year ago, we have decided that our sex life has became too boring, so we tried to think about new ideas.
"Let's try strapon sex !", Linda suggested. "What's that ?", I asked.
"Well, essentially, it means that we'll buy a dildo and I'll use it to fuck you.", answered Linda.
"No way !", I've said. "No-one, including you, is going to fuck my ass. Forget about it !".
"Fine", she said. She looked very disappointed.

After our conversation I've started to wonder about her suggestion. Perhaps strapon sex could be interesting. I always wondered how do women feel when they are being fucked. I tried to imagine myself lying on the bed, legs spread wide and my wife fucking me. While thinking about it my cock became hard ...
After that I've asked my wife to finger me while giving a blow-job. The sensation was very interesting and it gave me intense orgasms. Later on I've read that it stimulates the prostate and that's what leads to the intense feeling.

So one day I dared to make the following offer to my wife:
"Linda, I'll let you fuck my ass, if you'll let me shave your hair to a number 2 grade !".
Linda looked at me in disbelief. "Are you serious ?", she asked. I saw the excitement in her eyes. I nodded.
"Fine !", she said. "Let's make a deal: for one year, I'll let you buzz me as short as you wish, as long as you let me fuck
your ass. We will re-negociate after a year". I agreed and we both smiled.

We didn't talk about our deal for few days and then one day Linda showed me a package and told me:"Ed, I have something for
you". She opened the box and showed me the strapon she bought. It was a 7" long black dildo accompanied by a leather made harness. I saw it and I almost freaked out. Am I really willing to let her fuck me ?

"So, are you ready ?" she asked. "Well, fine, but is it OK if I'll shave you first ?".

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

Linda agreed. "A deal is a deal".she
said.
I brought the clippers and asked Linda to take off her clothes. "We need to clean your pussy first, it's too messy down there". I took off the guard and quickly removed all her pubic hair". Her lovely cute bald pussy made my cock hard.
Linda sat on the chair and I covered her with the cape. Her brown hair was only 3" long. I've also brought her leather spiky collar and I asked her to wear it.

"Are you ready ?", I asked. She nodded and I kissed her. We both smiled as I turned on the clippers. The noise of the clippers made me more horny. I've placed the number 2 guard and started to shave her nape. Within few seconds her nape hair was reduced to 6mm and some skin was visible. It was in contrast to the rest of her head. I've continued with the sides and Linda
looked a bit funny. She looked like a marine with a long her on the front. Finally I pushed the clippers to the middle of her forehead and shaved the rest. With Linda's permission I replaced the number 2 guard to a number 1 and shaved again her nape which became nearly bald. The outcome was a sexy woman that looked so similar to Demi in GI Gane. I almost exploded. I opened my zipper and pulled out my cock. "Can you suck it ?". Linda gave me a blow job while still sitting and being covered with the cape on her, while I was standing and pushing my cock deep into her throat, holding gently her head. The view from above was amazing. The buzzed scalp together with the leather collar were a major turn on for me. I came in an amazingly intense orgasm. I think that it was the best BJ of my life. We both relaxed and drank some wine.

"It is your turn now", said Linda. "I want to fuck your ass". What could I do ? a deal is a deal. I took off my clothes. Linda put the harness on and placed the black dildo inside the ring. She brought a small bottle with a lube and told me to lie
on my back, on our bed. "Now spread your legs. I'm going to fuck you now !". She put a generous amount of lube on the dildo and on my asshole. "Are you ready ?"
Linda pressed the dildo into my hole and gently pushed it in. It didn't hurt, but it was a bit cold. I tried to relax and as my hole opened Linda pushed it more firmly until it was fully inside. She started to pump me. I looked at her and thought to myself: here you are, fucked by your buzzed sexy wife. I've started to enjoy the sensation, while Linda got really excited as the dildo pressed her clit. She start to pump very quick and shouted "Ed, I am fucking you !". I've stimulated her nipples and after few more minutes she came loudly.
The prostate massage made my cock very hard and I felt that I'm going to come again. "Can we continue it doggie style ?" I asked Linda. "Can I fuck you now ?"
"Sure" replied Linda. She pulled out the dildo from me and I went behind her and inserted my hard cock inside her. She kept
the harness and the dildo on.
While having sex I stared at her shaved nape. The sight was great. Fucking a woman with a shaved nape and a collar doggie style was always a fantasy for me. This time, it took a lot of time and Linda came twice before me.

We finished our session with another glass of wine.
"A buzzcut and strapon-sex next weekend as well ?" asked Linda. "Sure", I replied with a big smile on my face.

Published 
Written by balded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments