Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anything For Georgetown (Part six--Monica is asked to entertain at a party)

"Monica wants to get into Georgetown. The new guidance counselor wants to help--HIS way."

1
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
597 words 597 words
Over the Christmas break, Blake Hartley had calledMonica up. He managed to get some guys to pony up for one of Monica’s stripping parties. She hardly talked about them anymore, but part of the attraction was the infrequency of the event. Once every two months. Otherwise, it became routine.

But this was a different situation. Monica hadn’t danced in months—well, she hadn’t danced for any of the boys for a while. Once a month, after school, usually on a Friday, Houlihan had her strip for him. After she was naked, he tickled and spanked her, giving her that crazy thrill that what she was doing was wrong, but it felt so good. She liked it and doing this would get her into Georgetown.

So Blake was a little surprised that Monica wasn’t interested in doing the party. At least, not at first.

“I’ve got thirty guys together—Tim Goldsworthy’s parents are taking him to Myrtle Beach for a few days, and he made an extra key to his house. A few of the guys were going to get beer. It will be an awesome party!”

Monica swallowed. Thirty guys at 100 each meant 3,000. Nick DelVecchio wasn’t happy that she hadn’t done any parties this fall. As her bodyguard, she usually tipped him ten percent of the night’s fee. Three thousand dollars was more than she’d ever made from one dance in her entire life. If word got back to him that she turned down a 3,000 party … And what would Houlihan say?

“Well, okay. Geez, that’s a lot of guys. They’re all from St. Veronica’s?”

“Yeah, a lot of younger guys, freshmen and sophomores.”

“Listen—while I’m there, no beer.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I mean it. No beer. You can have it out in the car or whatever, but not while I’m in the house. No joke.”

“Oh—all right. I guess we can do that.”

“Underage drinking?” asked Monica.

“You have a problem with that?”

“Well, it’s illegal for one thing. I’m 18. I’m a legal adult, so I can dance. But I can’t drink and neither can you.”

“Okay, I’ll tell the guys. Tim’s going to be out of town December 26 and we were thinking of having it the next day.”

“Listen—no one can know about this, okay? It’s got to be kept a secret.”

“What’s with you? You’re quiet all fall, none of the brash, look at my tits attitude.”

“It’s none of your business. Maybe St. Veronica’s is making me reevaluate my life.”

“Okay, I’ll put the word out. No one can talk about it.”

“I need to call Nick and see if he can do it that night.”

“Well, just call me back. Your fans are waiting with baited breath. We want five routines.”

“I’ll call you soon. I gotta talk to Nick.”

Three thousand dollars. Could thirty horny high school boys be trusted to keep their mouths shut? Still, it was a lot of money. She picked up the phone to call Nick. When he picked up, she said, “Hey, I got a request to do a show December 27. Can you be there? It’s a lot of money.” A pause. “Like 3,000.” Another pause. “Maybe you should. I’ve never done a show that big before. I don’t know who’s all going to be there.” As she hung up, Monica felt a sense of foreboding. What would Houlihan do to her if he found out?

Published 
Written by JanellElizabethMeyer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments