Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted

"Alice gets busted for staging her own kidnapping"

10
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
FBI Agent Sam McNally walked across the campus of Crestgate Univeristy towards the Student Union and walked inside. He found Alice Brennan with a group of friends and walked up to her. Alice had recently been kidnapped and ransomed back to her father for ten million dollars. Sam had handled the case and had still been searching for the kidnappers and he finally had some news to share with Alice.

“Alice,” he said with a smile as he approached her.

“Agent McNally,” she said with a smile. “How are you today?”

“I’m well, thank you. How are you holding up?”

“Trying to get back to normal,” she replied.

“You seem to be adjusting,” Sam said.

“It’s a process,” she said. “But I’m refusing to let the situation stop me from living my life.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said. “Look, I’ve got some new information to share. I was hoping there was a place we could talk. In private.”

“Sure,” she said. She turned to her friends. “Guys, I’ll be back shortly.”

She and Sam walked through the Union and found an empty meeting room and walked inside. Alice sat down in a chair and brushed her pretty shoulder length blonde hair back from her eyes and Sam sat down on the table, folded his arms, looked down, and gave a friendly smile.

“So, first of all, I’m so glad to see how well you’re doing,” he said. “Most kidnap victims take a lot longer to readjust after being returned.”

“Well, like I said,” Alice said, “I just don’t want to let this stop me from living my life.”

“Anyway,” said Sam, “onto the business at hand. First, I just wanted to confirm a few things with you. Have you ever been to a house located at 8818 Oakmont Avenue.”

Alice shook her head.

“Not that I can think of.”

“Never perhaps been to a party there, visited a friend? It’s on the south side of the city.”

“It doesn’t sound familiar, no.”

Sam nodded.

“Well, the good news is, we’ve caught the man who held you.”

Alice stood up.

“You caught him,” she asked excitedly.

“We didn’t tell you, but we tagged the bills we used to pay the ransom. It’s always a hit or miss idea, can be dangerous to do, but we tried it. But, after three weeks, enough bills popped up, we managed to narrow down a neighborhood, and we caught a man named Kevin Valtor. You know him?”

“N…n….no,” said Alice. Her voice sounded nervous.

“We found forty percent of the ransom money in his residence,” said Sam. “Four million dollars. Almost. Obviously he’d spent some by now nut. Pretty clear cut. Anyway, according to Kevin, the whole thing was staged by you.”

“Me?” said Alice with a chuckle as she sat back down. “I kidnapped myself?”

“He said you two are old friends. You put him up to this to get some money out of your father.”

“And you believe him?”

“Not at first,” said Sam. “But his address, 8818 Oakmont Avenue? That’s where he held you. Or, where you hid out during this whole little escapade. You said you were kept tied up the whole time you were there?”

Alice was silent.

“Your fingerprints were found throughout the house, though. Kitchen, living room, bathrooms. Bedrooms. Pretty indicative of someone who had been through the house.”

“I…um…well….”

“Alice, before you say anything more, I have to inform you of your rights.”

“My rights? Like, what, I’m being arrested or something.”

“That’s exactly right, Alice, you’re under arrest. Fraud, extortion, staging a crime. You’re facing a good forty years in prison for all of this, Alice.”

“FORTY YEARS!” Alice exclaimed.

Alice stared at him, her mouth hanging open. Sam stood up, walked behind her, stood her up and pulled her arms behind her back and read her her rights as he locked a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. She struggled very little as she was still too shocked to do so.

“You could help yourself a bit by telling us where your share of the ransom is,” Sam told her.

Alice said nothing.

Sam shrugged.

“Alright, have it your way,” he told her.

He walked her out of the meeting room and back into the Student Union. The eyes of all of the other students, including her friends, were on her as she was marched through in handcuffs. Many were pointing at her, at least two dozen were taking cell phone photos and videos of her humiliating arrest. She hung her head in embarrassment as she walked. They made their way out into the open air and the looks and points and photos from other students continued as she was walked across campus until finally, Sam guided her into the backseat of his car ad closed the door. He got into the driver’s seat.

“Does my father know about this,” she asked timidly.

“He’s well aware,” Sam replied in a cool, emotionless voice.

“And he’s fine with you treating me this way?”

Sam turned around in his car seat to face her.

“His exact words were, ‘if she was involved in this, she needs to face the consequences, whatever they might be,’” Sam replied.

“And he was aware that you’re trying to put me in prison for forty years?”

Sam didn’t answer.

Alice struggled in the back seat, squirming against the handcuffs which pinned her arms between her back and the back seat of the car. Sam started the car’s engine and drove off of the campus. She stared out the window as he drove trying to convince herself that this was just to scare her that this wasn’t for real. They would make her spend a night in some dim jail cell and then in the morning she would get a stern talking to and they would let her go. She was certain of it. She was also certain that it was working, too, as she was terrified of what would happen if she wasn’t right.

It took them thirty minutes to reach downtown where Alice was led into a Federal Detention facility. She was led into an elevator and taken to the fourth floor of the building where Sam sat her on a bench and chained her handcuffs to the bench and left her there with three other prisoners, two women and one man who also appeared to be waiting to be processed. TVs overhead were tuned into news stations which were featuring breaking news about Alice’s arrest – the daughter of millionaire businessman Charles Brennan, who had recently been kidnapped and safely recovered, had been led off of her college campus in handcuffs. The reports were accompanied by cell phone video shot by a student close enough to get up-close-and-personal footage of the events. The news referred to the reports as “unconfirmed by authorities, but several students confirmed it was in fact Alice Brennan.” Sources were unsure at this time if it was or wasn’t related to her kidnapping.

“That’s you,” one of the women seated at the bench with her noted and Alice couldn’t even cover her humiliated face with her hands cuffed behind her. “So, it appears the rich are subject to the same laws as the rest of us,” the woman continued with a chuckle.

Alice tried to turn away to hid her embarrassment.

It was an hour and a half before someone came for her. The three people who were there before her were all taken first and two more individuals replaced them when a female agent came and unchained her cuffs from the bench but left Alice handcuffed. Wordlessly, she led Alice down a hall and into a dimly lit room. On a bench sat a white bin and an orange shirt and pants along with a simple white bra and cotton panties and a pair of tan canvas shoes. The female agent closed the door and faced Alice.

“Okay, Miss. Undress completely. Socks, shoes, clothes, undergarments, jewelry. Everything goes into that white bin over there and then stand with your arms down to your sides.”

Alice stared at her for a moment.

“You’re kidding, right,” she said.

“Do I look like I am kidding, Miss?”

The woman’s face was stone cold and emotionless.

After another moment, Alice removed her blouse, her skirt, her socks, shoes and then her bra and panties. She placed everything in the bin as instructed and removed her earrings and her necklace and placed them in there as well. She stood there in front of the woman, fully nude, trying to cover her breasts and her pussy with her arms and hands.

“Arms. At. Your sides,” said the agent, emphasizing each word.

Fighting back tears, Alice did as she was told, uncovering herself, feeling completely exposed. The agent approached her and proceeded to search her: under her arms, between her knees, between her fingers and toes, under her breasts. She searched her mouth, above and below her tongue and under her lips. Then, for the most humiliating part, her anal and vaginal cavities were probed and searched as well. Alice stood completely still knowing fighting or resisting would do her no good but she felt violated in every possible way when it was completed.

Finally, the agent pointed to the uniform that was sitting on the bench and told her to put it on. Alice slipped on the cotton undergarments and then the orange cotton shirt and pants and the canvas shoes. Then the agent told her to wait there as she picked up the bin of Alice’s belongings and left the room. Surprisingly, she did not handcuff Alice this time. Alice heard her lock the door as she left, and Alice sat on the bench and allowed herself a few tears. How the hell had she gotten herself into this.

She stood up and paced around the room, trying to think of some way to explain her way out of this to explain how her fingerprints could be around that house. But if what the agent had said was true and even her father wasn’t on her side at this point, she was screwed. They would search her house, her room. They would find her share of the ransom money and there would be no explaining that. There was no question about it: she was going to jail for a long time.

They never tell you how much of being arrested and processed into jail is waiting. TV shows make it seem like someone goes straight from arrest to being arraigned to preparing for trial. Alice was left pacing about the room for forty-five minutes before she heard the door open and Agent McNally stepped back in. He told her to turn around and then he handcuffed her behind her back again and she was led out of the room where she was taken to a desk. The handcuffs were removed once more and paperwork was filled out with her personal information and she was fingerprinted and then her mugshots were taken.

Dressed in the uniform and treated in this way, she felt like a criminal and everything that happened from here forward was going to remind her that that’s what she was. She felt degraded, and worse yet, she felt hopeless, realizing this was going to be her future.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Agent McNally handcuffed her behind her back again and then led her to the elevator where he pressed the button for the basement.

“Did you enjoy the intake process,” he asked her with a smirk.

She glared back at him with disgust in her eyes, feeing all the more worse about herself.

When the elevator reached the basement, she was led out and they turned left. She was led through a secure door which was labeled ‘WOMEN’ and led down a corridor of cells. She was all but shoved into an empty cell and the cuffs were finally removed from her wrists and she heard the barred door loudly slam shut on her. She turned to face the bars and saw McNally walking wordlessly away. She sat down on the cot in her cell and tried not to let tears flow knowing that crying in jail wouldn’t make her any friends.

“He’s a real piece of work, ain’t he,” said a voice from the cell next to her.

Alice turned and saw a pretty brunette in the cell next to hers. She was dressed in the same bright orange uniform as Alice.

“What’s that,” Alice said, trying to hide a sniffle.

“That Agent McNally. He’s a real piece of work.”

Alice shrugged.

The woman chuckled.

“He’ll act all professional and everything, but he gets off on your embarrassment. He’ll get you in here, let a female agent handle what he’s not allowed to, but then he starts in on the innuendo.”

Alice looked at her.

“He asked me if I liked the intake process,” she said timidly.

“Yeah, that’s the kind of shit he’ll say. Subtle at first, like he’s just trying to make you feel worse about yourself. But he’s getting off on it. Next, he’ll come down here. He’ll take you to a private room and he’ll promise he can help you. He can make all of this go away if you just…”

Her voice trailed off.

“If I just what?”

“Girl, do I really need to answer that?”

“If I sleep with him?”

“Well, there’s very little sleep involved and that’s not the word he will use, but yeah, essentially, that’s the case.”

“Well, fuck,” Alice said. “I’m looking at forty years. If I can get out of it by spreading my legs for him…”

“Yeah, but will he actually follow through?”

Alice looked at her.

“You mean he doesn’t?”

“Personally, I can’t say. I told him to go to hell. I’ve seen some women get released. Others say they’ve given him what they want and he just leaves you to rot in jail anyway. All depends on how bad he wants to make you feel. Maybe he flips a coin, I don’t know.”

Alice thought about it. If what her new friend was telling her was true, if there was even a chance that she could make all of this disappear, it might be a chance she was willing to take.

Her friend saw the look on her face.

“You’re not actually considering it, are you?”

Alice shrugged.

“I can’t spend forty years in prison,” she said. “If I could possibly find a way out of this…”

“Hey, it’s your life, sweetie, but I wouldn’t recommend letting that guy anywhere near you.”

Alice had been brought in on a Friday so she wasn’t surprised that she heard nothing over the weekend. She was surprised that her parents didn’t even bother to check in on her at all, nor would they even answer when she tried to call them. She barely slept the first night, but by Saturday night, her body and mind needed sleep and she knew she wasn’t going anywhere, so she managed to sleep for four or five hours. Sunday night, she was able to sleep eight hours, even if it was a light and worry-filled sleep.

Monday afternoon, it happened: McNally came to see her. He gave her a smirk as he looked at her through the bars of her cell.

“Hey sweetie,” he said. “How’s the new place?”

She glared at him wanting to say something back but she couldn’t think of anything.

“We should talk,” he said, unlocking the cell door, taking her firmly by he arm and leading her out of the cell. As he led her further down the hall, she saw her friend give a small shake of her head, warning her not to do what she was certain McNally was going to propose.

McNally led her into a room at the end of the hall where Alice could see that there were no cameras. The room appeared to be either a solitary confinement cell or perhaps a room used for conjugal visits for prisoners. There was a small cot in the room and in the corner there was a small duffel bag.

“So,” said McNally with the same smirk, “are you prepared to spend forty years in a place like this?”

Alice glared at him, feeling humiliated all over again. He had all the power and she had nothing.

“Maybe you’d be looking for a way to make all of this go away,” he suggested.

Here it comes, Alice thought to herself.

“I’d do practically anything,” she said out loud.

McNally grinned.

“You’re a sexy little piece of ass, aren’t you?” McNally said. “Mmm. Wouldn’t be too long for you in prison before someone turned you into their own personal plaything. Won’t be fun for you, I can tell you that.”

Alice felt like telling him she already knew where he was going, but she had gotten the impression from her friend that this was part of the fun for McNally: the degradation. If she did anything to take away from his fun, it might lessen her chances at him letting her out of this.

“I’m sure it won’t be, sir.”

“Maybe you can be my personal little plaything. One day, one roll in the sheets. You let me have my way with you, do what I want, how I want…I think I could make all the evidence against you disappear.”

“And how do I know you’ll hold up your end if I agree,” Alice asked.

“I guess you don’t. But what you do know is that if you don’t agree, it’s forty years of steel bars and concrete walls for you. The only plus side is that you look damn good in orange. But I doubt that will mean much for very long.

He had a cock-sure grin on his face. He knew he had all the power.

“So, what do you think,” he continued. “Are you enough of a slut to fuck your way out of the trouble that you’re in?”

Alice gulped and then nodded. McNally gave a satisfied and knowing smirk. He walked up to her and put his hand between her legs. His thumb rubbed her pussy through the thin material of the pants and the cotton panties she had been given. She shuddered, but she thought to herself that it was a strong touch that actually kind of aroused her. She hated herself for the thought but had to admit that this was exactly the type of sex she always loved: sex where she was completely at the will of someone strong and controlling. The fact that he had actual authority over her turned her on as well and that made her feel even more humiliated and ashamed.

She pulled the shirt off over her head and took off the sports-bra that had been given to her, leaving herself topless, her perky breasts perfectly formed in front of her, her nipples already feeling hard and brittle. He was the one to remove her pants and her panties. He wasn’t wasting any time. He backed her up towards the bed that occupied the small private cell and laid her down on her back. In one swift motion, he had her hands over her head and she felt a pair of handcuffs around her wrists chained around the metal bedframe over her head. She gulped: in fear, in anticipation, in excitement. She watched as he stood up and undressed himself and gasped at the size of his cock.

He knelt down next to the bed and spread her legs apart. He placed his face between her legs and began kissing her pussy, licking the lips, sliding his tongue in and out of her, bowing his lips as he did, creating a whirring and vibration. Her body convulsed. Despite the fact that she had been blackmailed into this, it felt incredible. He was an asshole, but he clearly knew how to please a woman in bed. His tongue moved up and down the length of her slit and she badly wanted to hold his head there, but her hands were pinned above her.

It went on like this for ten minutes and her pussy was soaking wet. Finally, he pulled his face away and stood up. She watched as he walked over to the duffel bag in the other corner of the room. He bent down and from the bag he retrieved a pair of ankle cuffs. He walked back to her and applied them to her ankles, threading them around the base of the bedframe in the same manner as the cuffs around her wrists. She looked up at him trying to hide how much she was enjoying this. He knelt over her and he began teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock. She wanted it inside of her, badly. But she could only arch her body up so much with the restraints that bound her to the bed.

The tip of his cock was rubbing against her clit and she was biting her lip, trying to keep in her pleasured moans. Two fingers replaced his shaft, rubbing her clit softly. She felt his dick slide into her and she couldn’t take it anymore. An ecstatic cry of pleasure escaped her lips.

“OH FUCK,” she cried out, and McNally grinned down at her wickedly. He began thrusting against her and her pussy clenched around him; every nerve ending in her cunt was white hot and he was still rubbing her clit as well. She tugged at the restraints, desperate to wrap her legs around him, to scratch his back, to do anything. Her heart was exploding in her chest and she could barely catch her breath.

She had never been a squirter in the past. She’d had incredible orgasms, but everything had always stayed inside of her. But she felt it as soon as it happened. Her cum covered his dick and she felt it squirting out of her under his cock soaking the bedsheets underneath them. She was certain the whole building must have heard her scream of pleasure as she climaxed.

She felt it when it happened for him as well: an ocean of cum flowed out of him and deep into any place inside of her that it could possibly reach. He pulled out and the flow didn’t stop, flowing up her stomach and onto her breasts. He moved himself forward and the remaining drops dripped onto her chin and into her mouth. She swallowed greedily and she couldn’t keep the lust-filled satisfied smile off of her face.

Her breathing was still deep and labored, her heart still beating, she watched as he stood up and retrieved his handcuff keys. He unlocked the restraints from her wrists and ankles and without even having to be asked, she got onto her knees and took his shaft into her mouth, licking the remains of his seed off of the head.

He stood her up and faced her, placing his fingers, still wet with her juices to her lips. She licked them clean as well and then smiled at him.

“Get yourself dressed,” he told her.

She did as she was told, putting her uniform back on.

“So,” she said with a smile. “When can I expect to be released?”

He smiled at her and leaned in and whispered in her ear, “In about forty years.”

She was shocked as he pulled her arms behind her and handcuffed her and led her back to her cell. He took the cuffs off once more as he locked her in the cell and she stared off after him. But despite the shock and the fact that she’d been completely used, she couldn’t help but admit to herself that that had been the best fuck she’d ever had.

Published 
Written by OfficerMike02
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments