Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Choose your fetish wisely

"A cuckold fights back and a new fetish emerges."

23
12 Comments 12
8.3k Views 8.3k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
“What delightful housework is my sweet cuckold doing on his day off work?” Mary said, surveying the mess of clothes spread across the children's beds.

“Packing the kid's stuff.”

“What for?”

“I’m taking them to Disney.”

“Come again?”

“You’re seeing Leonard, so I thought I’d take the kids to Disney.”

“That’s crazy. There’s no point in going there and back in a day.”

“We’re going for the week.”

“What?” This time there was an edge of anxiety in her voice; the mocking curiosity had gone.

“You’re doing something you like, so I thought I’d do something I liked.”

“What do you expect me to do?”

“Be pleased for me. That’s what you said when you told me that sex with Leonard was more important than sex with me.

"I didn’t say that."

"You said I should be pleased for you because you were getting something I couldn’t give you. The implication was clear. What did you expect me to think?”

“You’re serious aren’t you.”

“Absolutely.”

“Simon, petty revenge doesn’t suit you.”

“I’m not being petty. I got a second job when you said you wanted to give up work to be with the kids. I missed a whole heap of stuff. I missed Annie walking for the first time. I missed both their first words. I’ve missed so much; but I thought I was giving you something important. I was giving you my time with the kids."

For a moment he struggled, tearing up. He turned away, picked up a pair of socks and carefully rolled them together and placed them in the suitcase.

"You started seeing Leonard because you said I was never home. I'm catching up. I’m going to have a good time with my kids. We’ll take pictures, we’ll tell you all about it.”

“I’m only seeing Leonard on Sunday. What will I do for the rest of the week?”

“Be pleased for us.”

“Simon, don’t be nasty .”

“I’m not being nasty. I’m just trying to find a way through this. I have to have something.”

“Did I really hurt you that much?”

Simon looked at the floor for a moment and hesitated.

“Go on, say it.”

“I tried to get over it,” he said, “but it leaves a hole in my life. I have to fill it with something. You have Leonard. What have I got?”

“You have your work.”

“The work is only for you and the kids”

“You’ve got me.”

“I haven’t got you. Leonard has you whenever he wants, and you have Leonard. I come third. The kids are all I have.”

“Do you really think that?”

“Mary, thinking has nothing to do with it; it’s feelings that matter, how I feel. I feel love for you I don’t think love; it's not maths or logic. I feel wounded. I'm struggling to keep up and I'm losing ground.”

“I’m sorry.”

“So am I, but you saying sorry makes it hurt more because you know it’s a lie. You’re sorry that I’m hurt because you told yourself that I wouldn’t mind because I was working all the time, but now you know that’s not true. You told yourself that it’s alright because I’m learning to live with it. What it amounts to is that you intend to go on hurting me, to go on pretending that I won’t really mind. So," he said, taking a deep breath, "I am going to take the kids to Disney.”

“So you want to hurt me back?”

“No. I don’t want to hurt you any more than you wanted to hurt me, but I need this as much as you say you need Leonard. I have to have something that’s mine. While we’re away see if you can think of a better way to do this.”

“Will you be able to manage the kids?” she said, trying to drag the conversation back to the mundane.

“I’ll find out. If we end up divorced, I’ll have to manage. Disney will be good practice, and something good to build on if it comes to that.”

“You mean if we split up you'd take the children.”

“Will Leonard have them?”

“He’s married.”

“So?”

“What do you mean, so?”

“I’m married, you’re married; what does that have to do with anything. Does his wife even know about you?”

“No.”

“So, there it is. If we broke up, you can’t move in with Leonard. Could you be a single mum and keep the kids? How would you respond to Leonard’s beck and call then? I can't work two jobs to have my kids looked after by some random nanny when Leonard wants to screw you. It would kill me. I have to be able to look after the kids, and if they have a nanny it will be someone I choose. Disney seems like a good place to start; plenty of distractions to cover my incompetence while I am learning. The kids will have fun even if I’m hopeless.”

“Simon, do you want me to stop seeing him?”

“Yes I do…" he sighed. "But you don’t want that. If you gave up Leonard what would happen? Every time I tried to make love to you, you'd think of Leonard. You'd look for someone else. Not straight away, but eventually."

He looked at the floor for a moment, unable to risk her gaze. "For us to live the way we do I still have to work a lot. We need the house, the kids need food and clothes and so do you. You’d get tired of me again; you’d want something else. I thought Leonard would be safe because he's married. I thought he wouldn't take you away. I didn't think it through enough, and I didn't realize that he'd be demanding and disrespectful to me and the kids.”

This time it was her turn to sigh. Simon kept on packing; neat and systematic as always, ticking things off and placing each in the case as though there was a blueprint in his head.

“Simon, is there any way we can fix this?”

“I thought we could both think about it next week," he said. Standing up for a moment and managing to make eye contact. "One thing crossed my mind. I don’t know if I should say; you probably won’t like it.”

“Simon, please.”

“I’d like to have sex with you before you go to him. Not every time. Not every time, but sometimes — when I want to, so I don’t feel third; so having him is something I’m giving you, not something he’s taking from me.”

“He’s not taking from you.”

“He is. He could say no. He could respect my marriage like I am respecting his. I’m not telling his wife; I’m just taking my kids to Disney.”

“It’s me that’s taking from you.”

“So it’s all over then? You’re leaving me?”

“No, I don’t want to leave you.”

“Do you want to come to Disney?”

“I have to see Leonard.”

“So we’ll go without you.”

“Simon, things will never be the same if you do this.”

“Sorry love but you need to catch up,” he said, trying to keep the bitterness out of his voice. “Everything has already changed. The only question is what it’s changed into. You told me he came first, you said you wanted to save yourself for him. That changed everything.”

“Simon please.”

“Sorry,” he sighed, “I’m overdoing it. That’s why I want to get away with the kids. I need some distance, some space to think.”

“Simon, other people make these things work. You’ve seen the movies, we’ve both read their web sites.”

“There’s a difference. Cuckolding is a great fetish for those who get off on their wife being fucked by other men. Good luck to those who like that, but I don’t. I know you wish I did, but I don’t. All I’m asking is for Leonard to show some respect for both of us and our kids. Ask him if he'll leave his wife and marry you?”

“I don’t want to marry him.”

“Ask him to tell his wife about you, so at least both of us are in the same position. Will you do that?”

“I don’t want to. I don’t want to wreck what we have.”

"You don't want to wreck what you have with him; but wrecking us is okay? Right? What about telling him that you're going to give me as much sex as him?”

“Maybe I don’t want to do that.”

“You promised to love, honor and cherish me. What does that mean to you? Right now I don’t feel honored or cherished. I know you feel distressed about what it’s doing to me.” For a second he caught her gaze and returned a wan smile. “I'm not saying there isn't still some love.”

“Are you determined to end our marriage?”

“No, no, no. I just want to take the kids to Disney. I’d love to take my wife too, but she doesn’t want to come. Please don't try to make me responsible. I’m not the one who changed everything.”

He closed the case and checked the passports again.

"Give the kids a kiss and tell them you hope they have a good time and then we'll be off."

* * *

On Sunday morning Mary watched Leonard's car roll along the road. Standing naked at the window; trying to be as brazen as she could to ramp up her excitement, she could feel her heart racing. She hit the remote and opened the garage door. Leonard's car rolled in. She ran across to the internal door and stood naked as Leonard got out of the car. She remotely closed the garage and backed into the kitchen to wait for him.

"You're kind of keen today. What's the rush?"

"Simon's taken the kids to Disney. I'm all alone and all I could think of was you. Can you come again tomorrow?"

"I haven't come at all yet girl. Stop talking and get on your knees."

"I didn't mean that."

"Knees bitch."

Mary sank to her knees and peeled open Leonard's zip and in two seconds had her mouth wrapped around his rapidly expanding cock.

"So I've got you all to myself?"

"Mmmm," she gurgled.

"I think I'd like to fuck you in every room in the house. Let's start with the kitchen table."

He pulled out of her mouth. "Hey, find me a table cloth. I want you on there like you were a meal."

"I want to talk to you."

"Right now woman I want to fuck you. We can talk when I'm done. I guess I mean when you're done. Ha, ha, get it. Table cloth — the best you've got. Come on, get moving."

Mary gave his cock one more despairing look. She'd have to satisfy him. Maybe once he'd come she'd get the chance. She opened a drawer and pulled out the best linen cloth, spread it on the table and carefully positioned herself on it. As she lay down he reached into the same drawer and grabbed a serviette, complete with ring. He walked around to where her head lay and put his fingers into her mouth.

"This looks like a perfect fit," he said. "Open wide."

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a ring gag," he laughed. "A serviette ring gag." He pressed her mouth open and pulled her jaw down as he forced the wooden ring into place. "Now hold still and leave it there or I'll put the serviette in as well. Wow, that looks so dirty." He stood back for a moment and took a picture with his phone. Putting the phone on a chair, he stripped, pulled her legs apart and mounted the table.

Mary, for the first time with Leonard, felt anxious but there was nothing she could do. I shouldn't have told him Simon was away, she thought. There's no time limit, he can do whatever he likes for a week. For the first time she began to wish that Leonard's wife knew, or at least that there was some time limit imposed on him.

Her anxieties began to disappear as his cock filled her. The hard table hurt her back and the ring in her mouth stretched her jaw. The only way to ignore the pain was to concentrate on what was happening deep in her pelvis.

She'd always liked his big cock and his brutal unceremonious approach was exactly what she wanted. Simon never did that, no matter how much she asked. This time Leonard was very fast. She felt him come without any effort on her part and then he pulled out. She watched as the second spurt splashed across her legs and, though she couldn't see it, her best linen table cloth.

He's like a dog marking its territory, she thought. He strolled around to her head, leaned across and massaged his cock, dripping semen through the ring in her mouth. He laughed as he did it, and then stuffed the serviette into the hole.

Still laughing he lifted her shoulders, stood behind her and tied another serviette around her head, holding the gag and the cloth in place.

"You wanted to get stuffed," he said, still laughing.

She climbed off the table, her heart sank as she saw the mess on the linen, wishing she could wash it immediately.

Before she could do anything he dragged her upstairs, holding her arm and carrying his clothes. The first stop was the kids bedroom. He forced her onto the floor and started taking pictures.

"You look amazing. What a slut," he said. He picked up a big pen from the kids play table, knelt on the floor, and wrote SLUT across her belly. Mary desperately tried to see, hoping he hadn’t picked the Sharpie that was so hard to remove. He sat on her chest with his knees holding her head still. Try as she might she couldn't move as he wrote the same word across her forehead. He stood back and took another picture. He made sure some cum leaked out of her onto the carpet before he allowed her to move.

By the time he had dragged her into the main bedroom he was hard again and this time he took a little longer. He pinched her nipples, played with her clit and wound her up close to a climax before pounding her so hard she thought her fillings would come loose. This time she had the benefit of a shattering orgasm and despite his protesting she tore the gag out of her mouth.

"I don't care what you want," she said between gasps, "I have to breathe."

"Yeah, yeah," he said, pulling off her and sounding dismissive; suddenly more interested in making sure that some of his sperm spilled into the bed.

She pushed him off and sat up.

"You're making a lot of laundry and cleaning for me."

"I want you to leave it. I want that husband of yours to see the evidence."

"I'm not leaving this to rot for a week."

"He's gone for a week huh? Finally showing some balls. Did that piss you off?"

She turned away, for a second not wanting to show her face. "He wanted some time with the kids," she mumbled. "There's not much point in going to Disney for a day trip." She paused for a moment. "What was that about Simon not having balls?"

"He's a wimp. He lets another man screw his wife."

"You've got that the wrong way around. He liberated his wife to screw other guys. It's not the same thing at all. It takes guts and faith to do that."

"Hang on a second. You said other guys. I said I wanted you for myself. I'm not sharing."

"You share with Simon."

"I’m the bull, I get first choice. That was the deal. That’s always the deal for cuckolds."

"He doesn't like that, he wants to be first some of the time."

"Well fuck him."

"Maybe I will."

"You'll do no such thing. In fact I want you to stop fucking him altogether. You can tell him when he gets home. He’s fucked two kids into you, that’s enough. His job now is to bring in the money. I'm doing the fucking around here."

She stood up and turned to face him. "Are you going to tell your wife? Are you going to come more often? You can't expect me to spend all week hurting my husband, who works his socks off for me and the kids, and have you turn up only once only a week to do your wham bam, thank you ma'am."

"Slow down a little there. You're forgetting yourself. I call the shots. You'll do as I say."

"Or else what?"

"The dirty pictures I've just taken — and believe me they are dirty — they're going all over the neighborhood."

Mary stood, hardly breathing. "Are you seriously trying to blackmail me?"

"Call it what you like. We're doing this my way."

"What if Simon leaves me?"

"Tough, but I guess I'd have to call it a day too."

"What?"

"He’d kick you out of this place for sure and I can't have you at home, so I'd have to find another slut. Pity really — you're a good fuck, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. So there it is, you'll have to keep Simon on board." He laughed. "Gonna be tricky isn't it, what with refusing him sex and being frustrated all the time because you only get fucked once a week. A hard life but it'll make you a better fuck."

Mary buried her head in her hands.

"Don't worry about it, you're gonna get fucked real good once a week and I’ll let you jack Simon off to keep him happy."

Mary continued to sob. Her voice when it came was little more than a husky whisper, lost into the palms of her hands. "That's what you get off on isn't it. Power. Power over women, power to wreck marriages." She forced herself to look up, trying for a moment to meet his eyes but he’d turned away, ignoring her. She caught sight of her image still visible on his phone and a spark of anger woke her up.

She reached out to his cock, giving it a squeeze. "You'd better shower," she said. "Pauline will recognize my perfume if you don't."

"Smart thinking. Are you going to soap me?"

"Let me get my breath back," she said, leaning forward to kiss his cock. "Start without me."

He laughed and headed for the shower. She watched his back for a second and as soon as he was out of sight, picked up his phone. It was still unlocked and in a few seconds she deleted all the pictures. She was about to drop the phone back among his clothes when a thought crossed her mind. Turning on the front camera she took a selfie of herself from the neck down. She scrolled though his address book to find his wife's number and attached the picture to a text saying "Home soon." She hit send, replaced the phone and headed for the shower.

* * *

Mary spent the next day cleaning the beds and the carpets and waiting for some explosion from Leonard. None came. While the washing machine was removing Leonard from the linen she searched Simon's computer. She felt guilty doing it, but was relieved to find the hotel at Disney. There was no porn, no messages to suspicious addresses, but there was a kind of diary; multiple stumbling attempts to note his thoughts and feelings. Mary was reduced to tears as she read them. She resisted the temptation to write replies but she did print them out.

She booked a Eurostar ticket, aiming to arrive in the early evening. Simon would be bound to have the kids in bed before eight, so she built her journey around that. She bought the tickets online, closed the computer and finally made her way to the shower.

A sideways glance at the mirror stopped her.

"Damn," she said, looking at her face and belly. "He used a Sharpie." She found herself drawn to the image, disgust and arousal fighting each other in her brain. That familiar butterfly feeling stirred her guts as her hand drifted down to feel the wetness and her fingers glistened when she removed them. "Slut," she said to the mirror. "Stupid fucking slut."

She took a picture of her forehead and then spent ten minutes back on Google finding a dozen remedies to try. Half an hour later the cumulative effect of hand sanitizer, sunscreen, butter and baby wipes had removed enough that she felt sure that makeup would cover what remained. She looked at her belly and then thought better of it. No one will see, she said to herself, except Simon, and he ought to.

Next day, with the laundry done and the carpets cleaned, she set off, taking a small suitcase packed only with clothes that she had previously reserved for Leonard. Making her way across London was exciting, something she hadn't done for a while. Getting on the Eurostar had an atmosphere all of its own, full of the romance of international travel but without the impersonal herding so common in airports.

As the train picked up speed on the French side her nervousness increased. Getting to Simon; apologizing, saying she was sorry seemed so vital yesterday, but should she have phoned? Would Simon be shocked? Would he be annoyed? This was his special time with the children; would she spoil that too? As every kilometer flashed by, her view of herself got worse. She'd been so selfish and for what? To get a big cock between her legs and think only of her own pleasure.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

Was life so terrible before Leonard? No it wasn't, and every good thing about it existed because Simon had helped make it work; his second job, his work on the house, and every day his patience with her ridiculous demands.

She ended the journey almost a wreck. Around her passengers stepped off into the French evening and they all seemed bright and confident. She dragged her case down the platform, deliberately allowing other people to beat her to the taxi queue. Somehow they all seemed to deserve it more than she did. Unable to face the next part of the journey she stopped for coffee. She'd hardly eaten anything since she left, but it didn't seem to matter. She ordered a double espresso and a glass of water.

At a table in a dark corner she re-read Simon's diary notes. It was seven by the time she put them down. Steadier now, though not exactly buoyant, she ordered a glass of red wine and sipped it slowly, hoping it would make a difference. By seven thirty she had recovered sufficient calm to take the taxi to the hotel.

At the desk she mustered enough French to explain who she was, and after some discussion managed to convince the clerk that it was safe to let her go to the room. She had pictures of herself with Simon and the kids. Obviously she could be some crazy ex-spouse hell bent on a dreadful crime, but the pictures in her phone were only a few days old. Simon will be getting the girls to sleep, he won't want to be disturbed by the phone she explained, and luckily the clerk had children and understood.

She took the lift up to the floor and found herself looking down a long corridor. The numbers on the doors indicated that Simon's room must be almost at the far end. Alongside the lift door there was a double seat, not quite a sofa but a welcome rest. She sat down and looked at her watch. She read his notes again and as the clock turned eight she took out her mobile and phoned Simon. The kids should be asleep by now, she thought as it rang.

On the fourth ring Simon answered.

"Hi, love," she said. "Are the kids in bed?"

At the other end there was a small laugh. "Believe it or not they are. Better than last night."

"Was it that bad?"

"Past nine," he said. "Too much excitement and I didn't have the stamina to push it."

Mary took a deep breath and started walking.

"So what was the best part?"

"The worst part is the queues, that's for sure," he said. "The kids probably think the best is the food."

"So you've been indulging them?"

"It's Disney."

"You're enjoying it aren't you."

"It's fabulous," he paused and his voice was slightly hesitant. "There's only one thing missing."

"Go on, you can say. I won't be upset."

"I just wish you were here. I know I said I wanted me time with the kids, but I wish you were here."

Standing outside the door she took a deep breath. "Have you got a magic wand?" she said as she knocked on the door.

"Oh, I wish," he said. "Damn there's someone at the door."

"You'd better answer it," she said. "It may be a nice surprise." I never did this corny stuff with Leonard she thought; hardly daring to smile as the door handle turned. His face went through a dozen signs of surprise and ended with him still dumbstruck and shaking his head.

"Can I come in?"

Still speechless he wrapped his arms around her and dragged her into the room.

"What happened?"

"I came to my senses," she grimaced, "with a little help from Leonard."

"Well good old Leonard," he said.

"Not that kind of encouragement," she said, collapsing against him and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Come on love, it can't be that bad."

"He wasn't interested in me," she mumbled. "He just wants conquests. He wanted to break us up, ruin me, and laugh about it. He just liked fucking and showing off. He took pictures of me. He was going to blackmail me. He said I should never have sex with you again and just once a week with him." She sobbed, went weak at the knees and sank onto the bed. Staring at Simon, shaking her head and weeping.

"I fooled him though,” she said, getting her breath back. “I deleted the pictures." The beginnings of a smile crept onto her lips. "I thought he might go berserk but he didn't notice until he was out of the house, and then I bolted the door." Wiping the tears away with her hand, she finally smiled at him. "I took some with my phone so you could see and I did another dirty trick."

"Nothing foolish I hope," he said, kneeling in front of her." We can get through it whatever happens."

"I took a naked picture of me, not showing my face and sent it to his wife from his phone. I know it's wicked but he was being so cruel. As soon as he knew that you were away for a week he seemed to think it was a signal."

"Poor you. I shouldn't have left you alone."

"No," she said. "No, don't think that. It brought it all to a head. Who knows what he would have planned if we'd carried on. Who knows how stupid I might have been?"

She looked around the room. "Where are the kids?"

"It's a suite, they're through that door."

"Can I peep?"

"Mary, you're their mum, of course you can peep. I hope they're asleep, otherwise my reputation is shot."

She turned the handle with the utmost care and opened the door a crack. She turned back to Simon. "Put the lights out, I don't want to wake them."

When it was dark she opened the door a little more and crept into the room. Both girls were fast asleep in the twin beds. Mary held her breath for a few seconds, not daring to make a sound and then eased herself back into the main room, carefully closing the door behind her.

"You get a gold star," she said.

"Would you like a drink? You look like you could do with one. We have a rather good minibar."

"I don't know Simon. I don't know what I'm doing. I had to get here; to get to you. I couldn't think past that."

"I think I can decode that," he said.

"Go on."

"It's a Vodka Martini unless I'm very much mistaken; with quite a lot of ice."

Slowly, over the next hour he dragged the whole story out of her. By nine she was looking exhausted.

"Have you had anything to eat?"

She sighed. "No, I forgot. I was so anxious to get here."

"Okay, room service it is. I'm not going to push you any more tonight. You need food and sleep. Two very surprised girls will be waking us up at about six am so that's enough soul searching for one night."

"You order, I don't care what you get."

A quick phone call established that Steak & Frites with a salad was the fastest they could do. Washed down with a glass of Merlot it brought Mary back to life.

"There's one more thing. Um, it might be a shock."

"After the Crush Coaster and Dumbo the flying elephant, I'm past shocking."

Mary stood, turned her back on him and stripped.

"I removed the one on my forehead but I thought you should see this," she said, turning towards him and flinging herself on the bed.

"Wow. I guess there might be days when that would feel really wild. I mean if you wrote it, but him doing it to you — I don't like."

"I am a slut though love, I can't deny it. There are days when I like it; when it gets me wet and horny, but that wasn't what he was doing. It was all about power."

"Did you take a picture of your forehead?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I didn't want any secrets between us. I thought you ought to know. I think I deleted all his pictures, but he could have sent one somewhere or something."

"Did he have cloud storage?"

"A message came up saying if you delete this it deletes it on the cloud as well. Is that okay?"

"Should be. How did you get it off?"

"Sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other stuff according to Google."

"Did you bring them with you?"

"No, I wanted to make sure that you saw it. I didn't want to be tempted to panic on the train and spend an hour in the little room scrubbing myself."

Simon stood smiling at her.

"Darling would it be too much to ask,” she said, “I know I don't deserve it, but it would mean a lot if you could fuck me to sleep. Nothing too noisy, I don't want to wake the girls. If you could, please."

He undressed, slowly, hesitantly, until she pulled him towards her. "Let's do it properly. The way that slut's do it. Let me suck that cock and get it ready."

She wrapped her lips around him, one hand holding his balls the other wrapped around his buttocks. She slid his cock in and out of her mouth, at the depth of each stroke, her cheeks sucked in, making a vacuum to drag more blood into his erection. After five minutes she pushed him back enough to get a good look. "You'll do," she said. "Now put it where it belongs and don't take it out until it falls out from exhaustion."

"You have such a beautiful turn of phrase," he said, kissing her into silence.

"No pressure, love," she said. "I can feel you; use it, take it's rightful place." She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his torso, pushing her hips into his, squirming, forcing the root of his penis against her clit.

"Oh, that's so lovely," she said. "Keep doing it, keep doing me. Right there, rock it, rock it, Mmmm, that's right. I want you to come, don't worry about me," she grunted. "Keep it right there, let me squeeze you. Can you feel that? It feels so good for me."

It was all too much for Simon, he came seconds later and struggled not to collapse into a sobbing wreck.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I couldn't hold it."

"Silly boy, I didn't want you to. I wanted to make you come, I wanted to be so sexy that you couldn't resist me."

They lay together another minute before Simon tried to get up.

"No, don't" she said. "Stay there. I like to feel you. I love you breathing against me. Leonard never did that. He was always into fucking not loving. Don't worry about the fucking, we'll find a way."

"I just wish I could give you some of that"

"Some lust you mean? Some possession? Some contempt?"

"But you enjoyed it."

"When I wasn't thinking. It's like drinking, you think it's great but the hangover is horrible. I'll get over it."

He started to ease himself off her. "You haven't come," he said, sliding down her body kissing her breasts and belly, lingering over the writing and then moving south.

"No," she said. "I should be punished."

"This is the punishment," he said. "An total amateur licking you out. You'll just have to put up with it and not argue. I can't spank you, it would wake the kids. This will have to do."

"Silly boy. You were always better at this. It's not a punishment."

"A penance then," he said, struggling to make words and use his tongue.

"Do you even know what a penance is?" she chuckled.

By then his tongue was deep inside her, working delicately to lift her clit into his waiting lips. She giggled and lay back against the pillows. She reached for her phone, held it up in the air above them both and took a picture clearly showing the words on her skin and Simon hard at work between her legs. She looked at the picture for a second and felt the gushing rush again. I hope I don't drown him, she thought. With a mischievous grin she typed briefly.

"A penance," she read, "is a confession of sin, made with sorrow and with the intention of amendment, followed by the forgiveness of the sin." For a second tears ran down her face. "Stop Simon, I can't do it. I can't come, I don't deserve it."

"This isn't the penance," he said. "The penance was coming here and showing me the pictures, lying here naked with his words on your skin. What I'm doing is the forgiveness. Now concentrate. Be my slut."

He sucked hard, pulling her clit into his mouth, biting gently, nibbling as he pushed a finger into her other hole and suddenly she was stuffing her fist into her mouth to stifle the scream. After half a minute of convulsion she subsided.

"Why did you never do that before?" she said, and then before he could draw breath to speak, she held her head in her hands. "Because I never let you," she sobbed.

"Give yourself a break love. You having Leonard put me on the spot. I know his cock is bigger than mine, so I can't match that. It got me down to begin with, made me think I could never compete, but then I thought I shouldn't give in, maybe I could be different. I thought a lot and I studied."

"And it worked," she said.

"Lets see how it goes. I’m sure I can learn more, especially if you'll help. We could work on it together."

* * *

The kids loved Disney and they carried it home with them in souvenirs, photographs, and most of all in their memories. After a few weeks Simon began to wonder if you could wear out a DVD by playing it over and over, but at least it solved some bed time problems. The kids knew all the movies by heart and somehow that helped them sleep.

Sex was good too. Mary did what she said and worked with him to make the most of what he had. They had a lot of sex and they talked more than ever before, not just about sex.

With Simon at work and the girls at school, Mary spent the days thinking.

"I should get a part time job," she said one evening after the kids were in bed. "I could work in the daytime. There must be jobs I could do then you could cut your hours. It would be good for both of us."

"Any idea what you’d like to do?"

"I don't want to go back to the office work I did before. I want to work to take some pressure off you but every time I imagine a work place I start thinking about flirting. I think about guys wanting me. I’m sorry love, I do love you, I really do, but sex with strangers is so exciting. I don’t mean to be a slut but I am."

"I know love. It’s alright. We’re fine."

"I thought about being a stripper, or a hooker. Both of those excite me, I know that’s wicked, but they scare me too. Leonard scared me. I always thought sex was fun. I never imagined that anyone would see it as a power trip, but if Leonard can think like that there must be others. I don’t want to meet any of them."

"I did have one idea, but you may not like it," he said.

"About a job?"

"Have you ever thought about Internet webcams?"

A brief frown crossed her face. "Go on," she said, "I’m not going to try and guess what your curious mind can come up with."

"I've researched around it. As far as I can make out the performer has one or more cameras and punters watch for free, but if they tip, the performer does something extra, or if they pay more they can have a private show."

"So what would I do?"

"We'd have to work something out. I guess mostly girls get paid to strip, to use dildos, bring themselves off on screen. That kind of stuff."

"What about sex?"

"I guess if we could find some stud."

For a moment Mary was lost in thought. "They'd probably want to be paid too, so I'd end up splitting the take, and you'd have to vet the studs, so it could get complicated."

"Does it make you feel horny thinking about it?"

"What do you think," she laughed. "Of course it does. Do you suppose I'd get extra for fetishes?"

"Like what?"

She pulled Simon close to her, ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him. "You'd have to be solid with this, I mean you'd be off at work and anybody could be watching. What if someone you worked with saw me?"

"I could cope. They'd probably just be jealous."

"I don't know if this would work, you're the technical one, you'd have to set everything up."

"I can see the grey cells working, come on, out with it."

"When Leonard wrote on me, it made me feel disgusted with myself but it was a turn on as well. I hate to admit it, but when I first saw the pictures on his phone I know I completely gushed. My cunt was dripping even while I deleted the pictures. Is there any way I could do an act where punters could write on me by remote control sort of thing. I could write on myself of course, but if something could be rigged so they could do it, that would be even better."

"With something like a plotter? You'd have to lie very still; have some sort of rig above you with a pen and a software app that could be downloaded. The curvy bits would be a problem and that’s where they’d want to write.”

"I bet there are guys out there who'd love to write a message on a wife,” she said. “You know so her husband had to read it when he got home. Would that sell? Is body writing a regular fetish?"

"It's called graphoerotica."

"Not the sexiest title. I still don't get how to do it."

"I have an idea. Remember when we did those press-on tattoos for the kids party?"

Mary looked at Simon for a second and then grinned. "You mean print a stick-on tattoo over the net."

"Graphics, words, whatever."

"Right, yes I get it. How could someone watching do that?"

"We use a separate computer, a cheap PC would do, and if they pay then they get a code for remote access. They can make what they like. Print it on tattoo paper and you slap it on your skin."

"Wouldn't they get bored doing that, I mean they're probably sitting at their computer wanking and then they have to design a tattoo. It would kill the moment."

"We could have some pre-made designs, all they have to do is decide the color and size, add their own words and say where it goes. You could do some sample pictures, like a library for them, an exclusive download when they pay. They could wank over your pictures, work up their fantasies, book a private time slot and do it for real.”

"It's making me wet already. Could we have cameras all around the house? I kind of like the idea of being nude all day and being watched. Having dirty tattoos as well would be awesome. Each morning I could scrub myself clean. Could we have a camera in the shower? They could watch yesterday's art work being washed off."

Mary stood up pulling off her clothes as she did. "We have some of those kids ones left," she said, running naked into the kitchen and rapidly returning with an envelope. "Put one on me now and write on me. Take some pictures. I want to see what it's like."

“Where do you want it."

"Idiot, you have to decide."

Simon laughed and started to tip the transfers out of the envelope. "One right over your beautiful shaven pussy I think. How about a gold star? You have to apply it while I film. That's how it would be. Right?"

He handed her the transfer. "Lie on the floor, open your legs like a slut and put this right on the money."

She lay on the floor.

"I think we'd need a special camera for this part. Kneel down and pretend you’re a camera stand. Flip the picture onto selfie so I can see."

She spread her legs, wiped her pubis with a baby wipe and squirmed herself nearer to the camera so that her pussy mound was filling the screen. She pressed the tattoo into place, holding it down with a wet sponge for a few seconds before revealing it to the camera.

"Oh yes," she said. "Wow, this is going to be great. I'm a graphoeroticist. They get fucked all the time don't they?"

"I guess the ones that have fuck me now written all over them certainly do. I just looked on Fetlife, there’s at least three groups and almost three thousand interested so you may be able to find some friends or even a helper there. The possibilities are endless."

"It's the dominant ones who like to write I bet, and the subs that get written on." She paused for a second, suddenly looking at him in shocked realization. "I'm a sub and I never realized. No wonder I made a mess of ordering you around. You could write a message on me some mornings, take possession before you went to work, so people knew you were the boss."

She handed him a felt pen. He wrote slowly and carefully and sat back and smiled. Mary craned her neck to see.

FUCK OFF LEONARD

She, laughed, grabbed the pen and taking care, writing what to her was upside down, she wrote

SIMON'S

above the star.

“Brilliant,” she said. “Now show me my movie and then fuck me. Who would have thought it? All we had to do was find the right fetish. Out with the cuckolding and in with the body writing.”

“Will I have to promise not to watch the show so I can be suitably shocked every evening?”

“Whatever turns you on the most love. Fuck me now, fuck your star pussy. We are going to have so much fun with this.”

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments