Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cinderella

"A sexual take on a classic fairytale"

47
10 Comments 10
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

He was deep in thought as the carriage approached the young man sitting next to the road. Directing the driver to stop, he leaned out the window and inquired as to the concerns of the young man.

“I have to sell this chicken but no one at the market wants a chicken that does not lay eggs.” The young man sobbed as he told his story.

“How old are you?” he asked, thinking of the best place to trade such a useless animal.

“I’m nineteen, sir,” the boy replied.

“Good,” he stated, “Perhaps you can find a more meaningful trade over by the bridge that connects our two lands.” He pointed in the direction of the river.

The young man thanked him and ventured off to find, what he knew would be a more enjoyable trade for his chicken.

“Continue on,” he said to the driver.

He was growing in excitement with each mile closer to home. It was his daughter’s eighteenth birthday and he was elated that she was finally becoming a woman, ready to enjoy all the amazing experiences that accompanied her age. As the carriage rounded the path into their estate, he pulled out the collar and admired the jewels incrusted to the sides. The deep red of the rubies stood in contrast to the black leather band, which would stand out on her milky white neck. His cock twitched at the thought of it.

She ran to greet him as he stepped out of the carriage and threw her arms around his neck. He held her tightly to him, feeling his groin respond to her closeness.

“Happy Birthday my darling. I told you I would be back in time.”

“Yes Daddy, you did.” She kissed his cheek and led him into the house. Sitting on the floor at his feet in front of the fire she removed his boots, like a dutiful daughter and looked up at him. “Did you bring me a gift?”

He reached into his pocket and produced the black, jewelled collar, “What do you think of this darling?”

She squealed at the sight of the rubies glinting in the firelight. Kneeling between his legs she leant forward for him to place it around her neck. She felt like a princess and relaxed into her father’s lap, her head resting on his chest. “Do you have anything else for me Daddy?” she asked in a devilish tone.

“Yes, my sweet thing,” he reached between them and opened his pants releasing his rock-hard cock. “Taste this!” he demanded.

She had taken sneaky glimpses of her father when he was dressing and had seen the protrusion before but had yet to play with it. She lowered her head to the thick muscle and opened her mouth wide. Hands were on her head as her father pushed her onto the rod. At first, she gagged as the pole slid to the back of her throat, and thought she would throw up, but the hands remained, holding her in place.

“Relax, my darling.” His soothing words calmed her, and she took a deep breath around the invader. As she exhaled her jaw relaxed and the desire to gag faded. “That’s it, baby,” he moaned.

She closed her lips around his hard cock and began to suck the shaft like a lollipop. Her tongue pressed against the sides of his rigid pole and massaged the muscles beneath in time with her suckling. Her daddy moaned as she worked her mouth over him. She was surprised to feel a wetness between her legs. Sliding a hand down she began to rub the sensitive nub she had found years before.

“What are you doing baby?” he breathed. She brought her fingers up to him so he could see how wet she was. “Is that for me?” he asked. She nodded her head, smiling around the cock in her throat. “We should really do something about that. Here, climb on my lap.”

The hands lifted her head off his rod and he helped her to her feet turning her away from him. She slid her underwear to the ground and lifted her skirt. His hands were on her waist guiding her back onto his lap. She felt the hard pole at her pussy entrance and held her breath as her Daddy pulled her down. The thick cock pushed through her virgin resistance and drove deep into her. She winced momentarily at the assault on her innocent pussy, before relaxing once again and letting the cock plunge deeper into her.

For a moment she sat on her Daddy’s lap, not moving, feeling full. After a minute he began to move her hips forward and backward. She assisted with the friction, taking weight onto her legs, and leaning forward. The new position provided increased pressure on the shaft as the rocking motion increased. She could feel a warmth building in her stomach and knew, from private play, that she would cum very soon.

He felt the tension rising in his balls as, this was the first time since his wife had died years before, that his cock had been buried in a warm, wet, tight, pussy. His daughter started to pant, and he knew she was close, having listened at her door during her private play. He lifted her off his cock and brought her down further forward, his rod pushing at the entrance to her rear.

She was startled at the movement, partly because she enjoyed her pussy being filled and partly because she had never played with her arse before; it was taboo. She began to protest but her Daddy insisted, “You are a woman now, I can’t come in your pussy. You want me to cum inside you, don’t you baby?”

“Yes Daddy,” she replied and braced herself for the pain she knew would be coming. He pushed in, past the resistance, and slowly lowered her onto his cock once again, this time in her arse. Though the pain was much worse than when he entered her pussy for the first time, she took a deep breath and tried to relax. Her bare cheeks sat on his legs, his cock fully in her arse. The tightness of her hole almost made him cum as he plunged in.

“Lean back on me baby, let me rub your clit for you.”

She did as commanded, leaning back on her father’s chest and spreading her legs for him. His hand reached around her, his fingers flicked over her sensitive nub. She jumped and knew it was time.

“I’m ready Daddy, I’m going to cum.”

He rubbed her clit and felt her pussy and arse spasm with the orgasm. The flexing muscles vibrated on his cock and he shot his load, for the first time, into his daughter’s tight arse. As she felt him eject his seed into her, she squeezed her muscles and held him tight, milking the shaft for all he had to give. Her own orgasm intensified knowing she had given her Daddy pleasure.  

She sat on his lap till her breathing returned to normal, then rose and popped the fading cock out of her. Using the edge of her skirt she grasped her Daddy’s spent cock and cleaned the mixed juices from the shaft.

Sitting back at his feet she looked up at him with love in her eyes, “Thank you Daddy,” she purred.

***

She lay on the warm stones in front of the fireplace as she licked the pussy seated on her face. Though sweet, the nectar that flowed into her mouth made her want to gag. Her stepsister wriggled on her face, “Come on Cinderella, make me cum!” she insisted.

Cinderella applied her tongue more feverishly to the cunt at her face, driving it in and out of the dripping hole. Her nose drew in the scent of musk as it brushed over the clit. Despite not wanting to be there her own pussy responded and she closed her legs tightly so no one could see. Her mind drifted off as she went through the motions of eating her stepsister. She pictured her father, tall and strong, taking her hand and guiding her to the garden. She remembered his gentle hands spreading her legs as he devoured her, flicking his tongue over her clit while his fingers fucked her to an exquisite orgasm. She could almost feel his hard cock sliding into her arse as he unloaded his love into her.

For a moment Cinderella forgot where she was. Her hand moved over the cheeks of her stepsister, parting them and allowing a finger to circle her arse. The sting of the whip on her naked pussy brought her back to the sharp reality of her eldest stepsister’s pussy on her face.

“Not in the arse, you dirty girl!”

Despite the pain of the leather on her exposed pussy, she gushed, juice dribbling out onto the stones of the hearth.

“Oh my God, she liked it!” her younger stepsister screamed.

Cinderella quickly closed her legs. She wanted this episode to be over and quickly moved her hand to drive a finger into the pussy at her face. With a wiggle of the protrusion and a flick over the clit, her stepsister came, soaking Cinderella’s face.

Standing, she rearranged her dress as Cinderella felt able to breathe again. Her pussy ached to be touched, even if it was just with the whip. She felt the snap of ice-cold metal on her skin before she heard the click of the lock as the chastity belt was returned to her. As the stepsisters left the room Cinderella was left alone, once again. She cleaned off her face, redressed and went about her chores.

The throbbing in her pussy slowly subsided, as it always did. Cinderella had worn the belt since her father had passed five years earlier. She hummed to herself as she went about her daily tasks of cleaning and cooking, jobs given to her upon her father’s demise. Her father had loved her so. He had doted on her, even when he brought her stepmother and sisters into the house, he still devoted private attention to her.

She smiled as she remembered the countless hours they spent worshipping each other. Every room in the house had been christened by them. He had feasted on her pussy as she lay on the dining room table; emptied his love into her arse as he bent her over the preparation bench in the kitchen. He had even tied her to the master bed and made her cum over and over again, eating her and fucking her arse. She loved arse play especially as it was taboo in the kingdom.

Since his death, she had not cum once. She had been fitted with the chastity belt days after the funeral. Shortly after that her stepsisters and stepmother demanded releases of their own. They took it in turns. Some days Cinderella was woken by a pussy on her face. Other days she would be commanded onto the floor to be sat on. Each time her chastity belt was removed to add further torture to her predicament, knowing her pussy was free but not being able to touch it.

Days turned to weeks, turned to months, turned to years. Day in day out she was commanded to eat pussy and make her siblings cum. She missed her father’s cock. She missed cock in general.

***

It was a glorious, sunny day when the invitation arrived. The excitement of her squealing stepsisters drew her to their bedroom.

“We have all been invited to a ball at the palace,” her stepmother explained, barely able to contain her excitement.

“Oh my God, I could just cum with excitement!” the youngest exclaimed.

Cinderella tried to fade into the wall but it was too late.

“I said, I could just cum with excitement!” her stepsister fixed her with expectant eyes and pointed to the floor at her feet.

Cinderella reluctantly walked in and took a position on her knees at her stepsister’s feet. There was no time for the belt to be removed as a dress was draped over her, concealing the task. Cinderella drove first one, then two fingers into the dripping pussy before her. Hands pushed her head forward as her tongue snaked out and flicked the young woman’s clit.

Over the years she had learnt what can make each of them cum as quickly as possible. In her kneeling position, Cinderella was able to pull down on the young woman’s hips and drive her fingers deep into her pussy. Expertly she wiggled each finger separately brushing the g-spot. As she felt her body quiver, she plunged her mouth over the clit and sucked it hard. Her stepsister squirmed as she came, dribbling her juices down Cinderella’s arm.

She stepped back and exposed Cinderella from under her dress.

“Clean yourself up woman and make us dresses for the ball.”

Cinderella left the room regretting having been drawn there in the first place. She knew nothing they found exciting would ever involve her. Though not a seamstress she was quite creative and manufactured three beautiful dresses for her stepmother and sisters. On the night, she stood at the door and watched as the carriage pulled away giving her freedom for the night.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

She sat in the overgrown garden on the stone bench where her father had held her down and made her cum, five times. Though her pussy spasmed at the thought there was nothing she could do about it. The more she reminisced the wetter she became, till her juices filled the chastity belt and dripped out over the bench. She stood and smiled as her excitement sparkled in the moonlight. The stars seemed to dance in the reflection. She felt intoxicated by the swirling images before her and did not notice his appearance.

“Why so sad?”

Cinderella jumped at the unfamiliar voice, whirling around to see a tall masculine stranger in her garden. “What?”

“I’m sorry, I did not mean to startle. You look sad. I inquired as to why such a beautiful and shapely creature like you would be sad.”

Cinderella sized the man up. He didn’t appear dangerous, in fact, she felt her pussy spasm at the sight of him. She considered all the reasons she could tell him to explain her sadness.

“Yes,” he said, “Life has been tough since your father passed.”

She looked at him, shocked that he had read her mind.

“Perhaps I can help you ease the pain of his leaving.”

“How?” she asked, cautiously.

With a click of his fingers, the chastity belt fell to the ground. The sudden rush of cool air on her naked pussy made her take a deep breath in. For the first time in five years, she was able to touch her pussy. Her fingers shook as she felt her silky lips beneath her fingertips. Her lips parted, her tongue wetting their surface as she pushed a finger into her dripping cunt.

He stepped to her and replaced her fingers with his own. She breathed in his scent and lost her balance, grabbing onto his strong shoulders. He smelt just like him, just like her father and a tear escaped her eye.

“Relax into me my darling.” For that moment he was her father: sounded like him; smelt like him, and she was transported back in time.

He took her weight in his arms, lifting her from the ground and placing her back on the stone bench. Spreading her legs he knelt between them, sliding his hands over her thighs and into her groin. She moaned as his thumbs played over her clit before being replaced by his tongue. Her body shook with the overdue orgasm her body had been denied for so long.

He held her in place, mouth sucking her clit, as he drove two fingers into her gushing pussy. She squirmed and screamed as the second orgasm took her body. Lapping her juices, he plunged two more fingers into her, his free arm resting on her stomach, his big hand grabbing her breast roughly. She arched her back pushing her chest into his grip, whimpering as his fingers tugged on her nipple.

She felt another wave wash over her as his fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. His tongue lashed her sensitive clit and he pulled hard on her nipple as she came for the third time. Her body convulsed with the pleasure and torture of her constant state of arousal.

She came the fourth time when he slid his fist into her soaked pussy. Her body was a mass of oversensitive nerves as each movement made her body quiver and her mind fogged over with the exquisite pleasure he was eliciting from her. She was barely aware of his hands lifting her and laying her on her stomach.

The fog cleared as she felt the head of his cock at her tight rear. Nothing had entered her there since her father had died. He gently pushed forward. She tensed for a moment, scared of the pain she would feel.

“It’s okay baby, you know I would never hurt you. Just relax.”

His soothing words calmed her, allowing him to push his hard cock through the tight entrance. The pain was brief before she felt the immense pleasure and relief of his throbbing cock deep in her arse. She felt whole once more and lifted her hips off the bench allowing him to drive deeper into her. He held her hips up and ploughed into her taboo hole, grunting at the feel of the cramped space around his shaft.

She reached under herself and slid a finger over her clit. Her body jumped at her touch, the nerves still sensitive from being eaten. She felt the sting of his hand across her bare arse cheeks.

“Not yet,” he growled.

She removed her hand and held onto the bench as his fingers dug into her hips and he began to drive his hips forward and back. He slammed each thrust into her, making her cry out in sweet agony. He slowed to rest his head against her opening, holding himself there.

“Touch your clit for me.”

She did as instructed, her fingers flicking the sensitive nub, as he plunged his cock deep into her arse with force. With his second...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Nyissa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments