Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Compulsion

"A girl develops an overwhelming desire for semen"

80
44 Comments 44
20.5k Views 20.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
It all started the end of my sophomore year in high school. When I turned sixteen my parents decided I was old enough to go on actual dates, at night, alone with a boy. With the testosterone running high, and my own sexual desires now freed after having been a bit repressed, it did not take me long to begin down my road of sexual exploration.

Greg and I were already totally enthralled with each other, so by the time we got to be alone together, in a way that we had no worries about anyone, especially parents, catching us, the intimacy started. There was a rapid progression from making out to more and more physical exploration. I held back a bit, and also held him off a bit, just due to the combination of threats and anxiety my parents had instilled in me. But when you are locked in a tongue probing embrace, with hands running over your already highly charged body, resistance is futile.

I let him fondle my boobs and discovered just how fantastic it felt to have my nipples rubbed and squeezed. Not only was the feeling shooting to my brain, I could feel how hot and wet my pussy was becoming. Of course his hands were there also, but I kept my legs crossed tightly; not there, not yet. He also used every opportunity to put my hand on his cock, hoping I would explore and give him what he wanted. I did explore, but only from outside his pants. It did not matter, he held me tighter as he moaned and I felt his pants become wet and warm. I was not totally naive about the male body; I knew exactly what had happened.

Variations on the theme of this revelry occurred the next two times we were able to be safely alone. By then he was practically begging for more, and I was almost ready to fully give in. This was the day of our first actual hand to genital contact. His sweet, loving whispers and the ardent movement of his hands had overwhelmed whatever resistance I had left.

He happily opened his pants, and my hand slid into his underwear, finding his hard cock. This happened at the same time as I had spread my legs and given him access to my panties. His hand slid in and explored my soaking pussy, as I stroked and explored his organ. Two of his fingers found my opening as I began a determined and steady pumping of his boner.

We were both caught up in a frenzy of motion that would soon culminate in his first, non self-inflicted, orgasm. Although I did not cum, it was my first male introduction to the thrills my pussy held for me. As we kept up our exploration it was not long before his moans started. I felt his cock begin to pulse. A warm fluid flowed out, filling his underwear and soaking my hand.

We both came down from the fervid highs we had been riding and removed our hands, his moist with my clear juice, mine dripping with a slippery, sticky, creamy white liquid. An image flew through my mind about how I was dripping the sperm, the cum I had seen in porn videos. I thoughtlessly brought it to my mouth and licked it, salty, gooey, not like anything I had ever tasted—I liked it. I did not know it then, but that was the beginning of my craving and obsession with sperm, the male seed, filled with millions of invisible searching swimmers.

After this episode we were both ready for that final step, jointly losing our ultimate virginity. But we needed to find that right time when we could be alone, isolated with enough time to enjoy it for as long as we both wanted. Until that happened, my memory of his taste had filled me with thoughts of nothing but my first chance to suck his cock and drink in his wonderful semen.

I’m not sure I recognized it at that time, but I was changing, evolving. I was moving from a physically innocent girl to one who enjoyed what girlfriends had told me was yucky, something they just put up with to make their guy happy, to keep him theirs.

The next day, after school, we did not have time for what we both so desperately wanted, but I knew I could suck him in his car. He wanted that as bad as I, so we drove to the local mall and parked among a group of cars that we knew belonged to employees who would not be returning soon. He unbuckled and unzipped, freeing his cock and balls. I quickly took him into my mouth and marveled at how wonderful it felt to have that warm, soft yet rigid tube rolling on my tongue. My lips held him as I moved up and down. His balls were hanging free, nestled in my other hand. Even though this was my first time, the internet had provided wonderful preparation. I knew what to do and to expect, but not what his release would actually feel like.

He held my head as he moaned more and more. His legs began to stiffen. I knew he was close as I tasted the precum I had learned about, that just caused me to redouble my efforts—I was consumed with my goal. I was not disappointed. His balls began to contract and an instant later he exploded into my mouth. I was almost overwhelmed by his seed, but I loved it! I did not lose any and savored every last drop that I could squeeze from him.

I flashed back to what my more experienced friends had told me and could not relate to their feelings—I loved his semen, his cum. It affected me deeply.

“Oh my god Hannah! That was so fuckin great! You are so fuckin great! God I love you.”

“Baby, you taste so damn good! I could suck you endlessly.”

He pulled me up into a long, deep passionate kiss. It was one of those days you never forget.

A few days later we had our opportunity to again be alone for quite awhile. Greg had wanted to go down on me, to bring me pleasure and return my favor from a few days previous. He had learned the same way I did and was not hesitant to plunge right in. With a bit of guidance and encouragement from me, he soon had me squealing in delight. He kept it up until it was my turn for my legs to shake and stiffen.

“Greg, I’m cummin. Fuck, oh fuck it is so good! Eat me more, yes baby yes!”

Suddenly I had to push him away. My clit was super sensitive. He did not understand why I did what I did, thinking he had done something wrong.

“No baby you were perfect! A girl’s clit just gets so super sensitive; it cannot take any more contact. It needs a few minutes. Come up here and kiss me! Share my juice with me. Just a few minutes and I want you in me. Take me and make me yours.”

I felt like this was my last step to becoming a woman. My body had changed. My mind had changed. I had taken a guy’s full discharge for the first time and loved it. There was only one thing left. I wanted his seed in me, deep in my womb.

It was a wonderful experience. He went slow. I felt a bit of pressure and then he slipped fully in, no muss, no fuss.

“Okay Greg, go for it! Pump me like crazy. I want you so bad baby. Fuck me, just fuck me deep and give me your cum!”

He did just as I asked. We were both exhilarated. I kept urging him to fuck me faster, harder, deeper. I used every word I could think of to drive him to just relentlessly pound me. I wanted to cum and I wanted to be sore. I never wanted to forget this.

I don’t know how he lasted so long at the speed and strength he was using. I was rubbing my clit gently to give some extra stimulation towards my coveted orgasm.

“Hannah, I am really close to cumming. You are dripping wet; I feel it running out. I can’t hold back much longer.”

“I’m close too. Just go for it. I know when I feel you shoot in me I will go over the edge. I want it so friggin bad. Go Greg, pound me!”

Suddenly he gripped me like a vise. I could hardly breathe but managed to scream out, “Shit Greg, I’m cumming! Oh my god your cum is so hot! Fill me Baby, fill me. I want every drop.”

He managed to stay hard and keep pumping me for a minute or two after I thought he was spent. Then he abruptly collapsed on me, our sweaty bodies pressed together. Even though we were both gasping for breath and he was crushing me into the bed, all I could think of was how astoundingly awesome I felt. This was it, I thought. This was why all the women in the videos I watched had screamed so much. This was definitely worth screaming over!

He finally recovered and rolled off me, apologizing and asking if I was okay. I just laughed and said,”I am not a china doll. I won’t break. I expect this or better from you every time we do it. Just wait ‘til I get on top of you!”

Then I instinctively reached between my legs, cupped my hand below my puss and pushed out all the cum I possibly could. It seemed so natural; I intuitively wanted it. Bringing it to my mouth, I licked in every drop, and after toying with it a bit, swallowed it all. I think that was when my infatuation was cemented in my brain.

Greg was in love; I was in lust. He wanted us to be exclusively together and I had no problem with that. I don’t think I ever felt what he felt, but I did love having sex with him and keeping every delicious drop of him either in me or on me.

We were at it like wild animals in a rut. When we could not find the time or place to give us the duration we wanted, I always gave him a blowjob. One way or another I was getting his luscious creamy semen every day. I was becoming more and more addicted. I didn’t know how alcoholics or drug addicts felt, but I was really beginning to develop a serious need. That is when I got curious about how other guys tasted.

I wondered if it was possible that all guys tasted exactly alike or had the same texture. It seemed highly unlikely. One type of tomato would taste similar to another but not exactly the same. That was true for most things we consumed. Now I had to know.

Greg never understood what had now turned into my full on fetish. He loved me and loved our sex. He loved my blowjobs and seeing me eat his seed. He never did understand why I sometimes wanted him to shoot his load all over my face. I’m not sure I totally understood, but the first time we did that I looked in my mirror; I loved seeing his cream on my face, slowly running down in various sized rivulets. I would carefully use one finger to wipe them off and deposit them on my tongue for further enjoyment before they disappeared down my throat.

The need to experience other guys was now so strong I could no longer ignore it. I did not want to hurt Greg, but I had to tell him. I tried to explain that I still cared for him very much, but I just had to experiment. It did not mean we could not still be together. He, of course, did not understand. After an extremely emotional exchange, he told me it was over for him. Even though I knew I had hurt him, I felt relieved. Now I was free to continue on my odyssey of discovery to satisfy my craving for the male seed.

Word had been out at school about Greg and I being an item. Now word quickly spread that was no longer the case. I was suddenly more popular than I had ever been, especially among guys that were not shy about expressing their desires. I’m sure there were plenty of other girls who saw me as “easy” or a tramp, but it did not matter to me. The guys wanted me; I had my pick. I chose the elite, the ones with the reputation for proficiency and expertise in delivering what I desired.

I found three guys who had no problems sharing me. I got what I wanted and they got what they wanted. It worked out nicely. Virtually everyday of the week I was having sex with at least one of them. My thoughts regarding taste proved true. Slight differences in all areas of taste and consistency, it was all wonderful. They never left me without at least one orgasm and always made their deposit wherever I wanted it. It just made my craving increase.

More and more I was wanting their creamy essence on my face and boobs. I would rub some into my skin and skim most of it to my lips. Of course there was always the direct discharge into my mouth. Feeling the powerful bursts of semen explode into me was almost as good as an orgasm. With some help from my fingers it was often simultaneous.

There were a few times when it worked out that I knew I would be home alone after school and all three could come over. They fucked me and I sucked them until I had drained them dry. I was left exhausted and covered in cum. I lay there as long as I knew it was safe, their seed sticking and drying on me as I rubbed it around and brought my fingers to my lips.

It was especially on these three-on-one days that I thought about how I had transformed. I knew I was promiscuous, but was I really a slut, a tramp or whore? I knew I was being used, but I was also using them. Was I so psychologically out of the norm that I needed help or was I just an over-sexed, relatively normal girl enjoying herself? I decided that only time and circumstance would tell.

I never got involved in another real relationship in high school. Everything revolved around my semen fetish. Fortunately the school was very large, my graduating class had over six hundred students. My proclivities were known within a relatively small group; I was not known throughout the school as a slut.

Different guys came and went during my junior year and the first semester of my senior year. I never lacked for dates. During spring break of my senior year I went to Panama City Beach with my best, most loyal girlfriend, Julie. My parents were so trusting. I was their sweet little girl who was soon to be in college, so why not a little party fun for her since she was going to graduate with a 3.9 GPA. It was pretty much the same story for Julie, in terms of her parents letting her go.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

They knew we would be good and watch out for each other. She did not share my fetish but was every bit as horny for the male body.

It was four days of partying like neither of us had ever known. We shared a room where we slept in the mornings and then spent the afternoons and evenings in our string bikinis on the beach, in one of the clubs, or in some guy’s room. Our age did not seem to make any difference. We were both very sexually mature and looked older than our age. My 34C’s and her 34D’s went a long way in convincing less than concerned bouncers to allow us in.

Those four days were the high point of living my fetish. We had our pick of guys, who were mostly on break from college. They swarmed around us like bees to the nest. It was a dream to have older guys wanting us. We drank, teased, danced, flashed our boobs, and occasionally our pussies. Every day we both went to a room with a guy in the afternoon and another in the evening. The guys were all bigger, stronger and had more stamina than the high school boys we were used to.

It was our first real total freedom, and we both completely let our passionate, sensual sides loose. I sucked more cock and had more guys between my legs than I ever dreamed possible. I knew I would never see these guys again so I could not have cared less about my reputation, it was meaningless here.

It all built day by day. We were not really ready for the possibilities that presented themselves. We had talked about how we might meet some boys and what fun we might have. That was all conceptual until we hit the beach that first day. There were ripped guys everywhere who wanted nothing more than us. Talk about pick of the litter.

The guy I picked on my first afternoon had been so confident and straightforward I did not know if I should have been offended or thrilled. I went with thrilled.

“Hey babe, you are hot as hell in that suit! Your bod is fantastic. Those tits are killer. I’m Gary, wanna go to my room and get it on?”

Stumbling for words, I said, “You’re pretty bold. What makes you think I would go for an approach like that?”

“Cuz we are both here for the same reason, and not to seem braggadocios, but I absolutely guarantee you will not be disappointed in the result. You can leave when ever you want, I am a lover not a ravager.”

He was handsome, older and well... simply sexy and charismatic. “Well Gary the lover, I am Hannah. Lets give it a shot.”

“This way sweetheart.”

He had my top off and was playing with my tits as we walked to his room. God, he had me squirming and creaming in my ‘kini bottoms before we got there. As he showed me in the door, he untied my strings, picked me up and tossed me naked on the bed. I was so ready. Little did I know what was coming. I thought I knew what good oral sex was until he got on the bed with me. He knew more tricks and techniques than I realized existed. He had me screaming and squirming in minutes. He did not let up until I thought I would pass out from cumming.

Then I got to suck his cock. It was the largest I had ever seen.

Damn, I thought, I get to suck this and then he is going to fuck me! How did I get so lucky?

I had perfected deep-throat and he loved it. I thought I could get a guy off pretty quick if I wanted to. He resisted all my attempts. Finally he let loose and flooded me with the most massive volume of spunk I had ever received. I had to use my hand to catch some dribbles, bringing then all to my mouth. Oh, that was so satisfying.

Oh my god, I wondered, was this what the rest of our week would be like? I had visions of what I had come to acknowledge as my fetish being emphatically realized in a no-holds-barred way.

He flipped me on my back and plunged his still hard cock fully in me. Grabbing my legs and bringing my knees to my head, he proceeded to pummel my puss. I was utterly amazed at his capacity to go fast and furious without ever slowing down. I was overwhelmed and began screaming and cumming. There was no moving, he had me completely pinned and under his control. All I could do was surrender my body to him and let him drive me into orgasm after orgasm. Ultimately he reached his maximum endurance. With a triumphant primal scream, he pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

He fell by my side, as covered in sweat as I was, gasping for breath. I stretched out my legs as my breathing began returning to normal. Scooping his seed from my face with a finger, I brought succulent gob after gob to my lips and down my throat as I contemplated that this was only the first afternoon.

The next two and a half days went in a similar manner. Many guys tried to pick us up. We flirted and teased as they drooled over our boobs and tiny string thong, dying to partake of what they hid. Every afternoon and night we each picked one, and a scene similar to my Gary experience was repeated for both of us. I have to say, for me, no one quite measured up to Gary, in several different ways. But I was never left wanting. I got my fill of their yummy cum, and orgasms to fulfill my desire.

It was our last night. Julie and I started out together but as much as we tried, we eventually got separated in a club. I was standing among a crowd of guys and girls, drinking a beer I had been handed and watching a wet tee shirt contest. I saw Julie off to the side of the stage. A guy was apparently trying to talk her into participating. She definitely had the boobs to be a major contender, and she could shake her booty like crazy when she got in the mood.

As I was adding my voice to the crowd, shouting encouragement to all the contestants, suddenly two athletic hands quickly slipped under my top and grabbed my nipples, squeezing them and pulling me tightly back into him. As I tried to turn to see who the culprit was, a voice said in my ear, “So how is my little cum slut tonight?”

I knew at once it was Gary. I turned my head as far as I could and was about to protest when he kissed me deeply. Between the nipple treatment I was getting and his kiss, my initial panic gave way to amusement and delight.

When our lip lock broke I punched him in the shoulder saying, “What do you mean ‘cum slut’? That’s kinda mean, especially from a guy who seduced and ravished me, leaving me totally drained.”

“I’m not sure who drained who, but okay, how about cum fiend? You have to admit you have more than a passing interest in the male seed.”

“Well I... Damn will you let go of my tits! Jesus, you already have my passions inflamed. Okay, so I do have a certain appetite for cum. Does that make me a bad person?” Having been deep in my fetish for about two years, I was now starting to have occasional perplexing thoughts about the wisdom of my behavior. I was having the time of my life, what could be wrong?

“Hannah, it makes you a wonderful woman and lover. I was hoping you might want to spend some time together and if you are so inclined I could arrange for you to indulge your hunger to an abundant degree.”

As he was talking I peaked down and noticed he was significantly protruding below the waist. I reached down and held it as I asked him exactly what he had in mind.

“Now look who’s inflaming passions,” he said, grasping my nips again and saying, “I am not here alone. I could easily have at least ten hot guys at my room who would do whatever you wanted. Anything from fucking to just jerking off on you. You could have your fill. My guess is it would be way more than you have ever even considered possible.”

“Christ Gary, I was happy with just you... You have me figured out too good... This is really tempting. It just does feel really cum slutty... I don’t know if I can do it.”

“Totally your choice and no judgement here. Also I will keep you anonymous, and I can stop it at any time. I want to be last so I can spend some time with you, so keep that in mind when you decide what you want to do.”

I stopped rubbing him and had to pull his hands away again so I could think. I asked how it would all work. Who were the guys? Where would they come from? How well did he know them? My mind was boggled by the possibilities. Gary alone would be a treat but the thought of his offer... This would probably never happen again. He explained the guys would all be his fraternity brothers and they would do whatever he said, he was the frat president.

“Okay, lets do it. Get us out of this crowd and back to your room.”

He easily made a path for us and got on his cell phone as we walked. Call after call went out. By the time we got to his room there were already two guys waiting. He was right, they were as ripped and handsome as promised. My heart was pounding and my pussy dripping as he opened the door. I whispered to him that I just wanted to do blowjobs and save my pussy for him. I wanted them all to cum on my face and in my hair so I could get soaked in spunk and wipe as much as I wanted into my mouth.

Soon there were five or six guys waiting. As promised, he introduced me as Carol to hide my identity and went on to tell them what the evening would entail. As he did that I pulled my strings. The suit dropped away, and I kneeled on a folded towel. Now I felt confident and assured. I saw how the guys were looking at me, eyeing my body up and down. I returned the smiles of anticipation and excitement.

“First guy gets to cum in my mouth. I want to start off with a tasty discharge. It’s going to be Marcus. I’ve not had any black cock yet so get over here.”

He was instantly in front of me, offering his already hard dick for my pleasure. He did not disappoint. His blast was not long in coming. Filling my mouth with thick, creamy seed. I had all I could do to swallow it all without losing some.

The rest became mostly a dazzling blur. All I saw were the cocks presented to me. When I tasted their pre-cum, I pulled them out and they finished on me. I felt spurt after spurt hit me in different places. They just kept coming. I mean the number of guys and their jizz. It was running down my face. I could feel my hair was dripping. When I could, I gathered some with a finger and brought it to my tongue.

Finally my jaw and hands were beginning to ache. When one guy finished, and before I let another one in, I sat back on my heels and said, “Enough.” I knew I was covered. Never had I experienced anything close to this. Most every part of me covered. Their luscious seed dripping down from my face to my boobs and onto my legs.

“Okay guys, funs over. I think you all owe Carol some thanks.”

They broke into applause and then their words of appreciation washed over me. I just looked up and said, “Thanks. It is something I will never forget.”

As Gary was hustling them out, I stood up and began to wipe my face and chest, taking time to lick their deposits off my fingers before returning for more. Now, I thought, now I really was a cum slut. How had I let this obsession, this fetish, bring me to this point? What must Gary think of me?

After he had ushered the last guy out and locked the door, he came back to me.

“So was it everything you wanted or expected?” he asked with a big grin on his face.

I know he meant this question to elicit a positive, approving reply from me, but it touched that perplexing nerve that had been occasionally floating into my consciousness. I collapsed to the floor and started sobbing. My tears ran freely, running over the semi-dry jizz that was left on my face. Those two words kept running through my mind, Cum slut, cum slut, cum slut. On and on. Gary didn’t say anything. He sat on the bed and let me cry myself out. Finally the tears slowed and then stopped.

He stood, came over to me and offered his hand. I reached for it; he pulled me up. “Lets get you squeaky clean in a hot shower. You promised me a date, and I intend to hold you to that promise.”

“Oh god, what you must think of me. You really want to be with me after that? You could have most any girl out there tonight. Why settle for a silly, stupid cum slut?”

“Hannah, it is you I want. We all do things we regret. The important thing is to learn from them. I believe you have learned something important about yourself tonight. You are the better woman for it. Life goes on. Remember the past is the past, even if it is only a few minutes in the past. Now go get a shower and come back to me. You are not getting out of our date. I want you too much to let that happen. Now scoot!”

I ran to the shower and scrubbed myself over and over. As I was scrubbing I wondered how I had gotten so lucky to find Gary not once but twice. He read me like a book and said just the right things, things I needed to hear. I would never again be consumed by some compulsion, some obsession, some fetish.

As I stepped out of the shower, my skin red from the hot water and the scrubbing, he grabbed me with a large bath towel and dried me from head to toe. Only my hair was left damp, it was a good damp, smelling and feeling fresh and invigorated.

Scooping me up, still wrapped in the towel, he brought me to the bed and tossed me on it just like our first encounter. That night was one of the most phenomenal and loving of my life. It had part of the urgency of our first time, but it also soft, tender, loving moments that I treasured that night and still do to this day.

We spent the night together, and I left the next morning. That was the last time I ever saw or talked to him. I will be forever thankful for his short presence in my life.
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments