Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dan Reclaims My Wife, Part 2

"Wife reunites with Dan after some time apart."

21
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
9.3k words 9.3k words

I took Kristen by the hand and led her upstairs. By the time we reached the top, my wife was moaning. We turned the corner into the bedroom. My wife was spread out on the bed, lying on her back wearing just her black pantyhose. Dan was kneeling on the floor, head between her legs. He was licking her pussy through the nylon material. Kristen seemed hesitant, stopping in the doorway to watch. I gave her arm a little pull, snapping her out of it.

We continued until we got to the far side of the bedroom, sitting on the chaise lounge. I sat on the far side, Kristen was closest to the bed, to my right. I reached down and took hold of her left ankle, bringing her foot up to my lap. This forced her to turn towards me. I began kneading my thumbs into her sole. I focused on her heel, arch, and the ball of her foot. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I was loving having her size 7 foot in my hands.

They were one full size larger than my wife's, but seemed to be about the same width. Her toes perfectly aligned in length from her big toe to her smallest toe. Kristen's sole didn't have a single blemish on it. She was switching back and forth from watching me rub her aching foot, and watching Dan continue his oral treatment on my wife.

After a few minutes, I reached for her right ankle. I raised it up to my lap, setting it next to her left foot. This sole was also blemish-free. I massaged her right foot in the same manner.

As Dan ripped a hole in the crotch of my wife's pantyhose, I got bolder. Kristen's head was turned, taking in the action happening on the bed. I lifted her right foot higher until it was even with my mouth. I leaned forward until my lips touched her toes. I kissed her big toe softly. Then in order, kissed each toe individually. My eyes were closed as I did this.

I briefly opened my eyes when I switched to her left foot. Kristen was now watching me intently. I looked back at her as I kissed each toe. When I got to her little toe, I took it into my mouth. My tongue swirled around it as I sucked. Her mouth opened in response. I continued to suck each toe separately as she watched on. Her right foot started to move and rub my cock through my pants. I couldn't believe I was getting hard again. Her toes tasted like a sweet mix of her raspberry lotion and a very light natural foot odor. It was mesmerizing.

I took a peek at the bed as I stuffed two, then three toes into my mouth at once. My wife was pulling Dan's head into her pussy as she moaned in ecstasy. She was closing in on her first orgasm of the night. I slid off the lounge, managing to keep Kristen's toes in my mouth. She got the hint and laid back. I reached up with both hands and pulled her dress straps off her shoulder. She was kind enough to hold her feet up so I still had access to taste them. Kristen shimmied out of her dress as I pulled it towards me, laying it on the floor. I now had her in just her bra and panties, a matching black set.

I began to work my way up, placing small kisses from her ankles to her thighs. I kissed her pussy through her panties a few times, each kiss lasting longer than the last. Her panties were wet with anticipation. Just as I pulled her panties to the side and made the first direct contact with my tongue, my wife erupted on the bed. She was orgasming as Dan happily licked it up. This made Kristen really let go.

I licked at her pussy with long, wet licks. She tasted amazing. Her pussy was completely shaved. After a few licks, I zeroed in on her clit. I pinned it with my tongue first, then used my lips to keep it from escaping. Round and round my tongue swirled, then left and right repeatedly. Kristen was moaning loudly, her body bucking with each lick. I slid my middle finger into her sopping pussy and she came instantly. It was such a sweet-tasting cream. I wore it all over my face.

After she stopped jerking, Kristen sat up. She placed a hand on each side of my face and pulled me towards her. We kissed deeply. She was tasting her own orgasm from my mouth. As we kissed, I heard my wife and Dan moving around. When I looked over, my wife was straddling Dan. She was bent down, kissing him, as she worked his huge cock up into her. My wife started to ride Dan with long, slow strokes.

I managed to pull my pants and boxers down as Kristen and I kept kissing. Kristen unclasped her bra, revealing her 34C breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. I slid down, taking her left nipple into my mouth. My hands were mauling her bare breasts as I rotated sucking each nipple. Kristen reached down with her right hand and took hold of my cock, stroking it.

"Do you have a condom?" she whispered as she stroked me.

"No, I don't wear them. I'm fixed," I said back.

"Mm, fuck me please," she begged.

I let her breasts go and grabbed my cock. I aimed it at her opening and pushed forward. About halfway in, I backed out. Then pushed forward again. Her pussy had a firm grip on my cock. Her husband must really be smaller than me, I thought. I thrust hard and fast. Kristen lifted her legs, resting her ankles up on my shoulders. This allowed me to fuck her deeper. My right thumb found her clit and toyed it as I thrust.

I looked to my left and locked eyes with my wife. She was still riding Dan but watching me fuck her friend. The lust in her eyes was clear. She was making such sexy facial expressions, I knew how good Dan's cock was making her feel. We continued looking at each other as we fucked someone else. With my left hand, I grabbed Kristen's right ankle. I stuffed all five toes into my mouth as I continued to fuck her and play with her clit.

My wife's face grew into a naughty smile as she watched me sucking Kristen's toes. My wife shuffled slightly, placing her stockinged feet up onto Dan's thighs as she rode him. Dan immediately moved his hands, rubbing all over them. My wife raised an eyebrow at me as if to say 'your move.'

I pulled Kristen's toes from my mouth. I ran my tongue the entire length of her foot, from her heel up to her toes. I did this four times until her sole was wet from my saliva. She seemed to really like when I worked her arch with my tongue.

"God... that feels amazing!" Kristen said, snapping me back to focus on her.

"Your feet are so sexy," I said, "I've wanted to suck these toes since the first time I saw them."

I slowed down my thrusts, but sped up my thumb on her clit. Kristen's stomach muscles began to flex, she was having her second orgasm. My wife took notice, dismounting from atop Dan to lay on her back. Dan got to his knees and quickly entered my wife again missionary. I was still going back and forth from sucking on Kristen's toes to licking her soles.

My wife let out a big sigh when Dan re-entered her. She placed both of her stockinged feet directly onto Dan's face. She knew I was watching. I had to stop fucking Kristen, almost cumming as I watched. Now Dan was the one moaning and groaning.

"Oh fuck, I've missed these sexy little feet!" he exclaimed.

"They're ALL YOURS tonight," my wife said, speaking loud enough for me to hear her emphasize to him.

"Mmm," Dan moaned as I could hear him now kissing and sniffing her feet as he fucked her deeply.

Kristen responded by bringing her right foot to my face. I now also had both of her feet to taste and sniff as I started fucking her again.

"I can actually feel your cock swell inside me when you have my feet in your face," she mentioned.

"Mmm, that's because they're so sexy, just like you," I admitted.

I wanted to hold off from cumming again so I suggested we change positions. I guided Kristen to our bed, "I want to fuck you from behind."

Kristen climbed up on her hands and knees, laying to the left of my wife who was still on her back. They gave each other a big smile before Kristen spoke up.

"This was such a great idea!" she spoke to my wife, "Thanks for the invite."

"Just wait," my wife said, "Your night is just starting. My baby will be done soon and you can help me with this monster over here!"

My wife came again as soon as she blurted that out. Dan kept thrusting, never slowing his pace. Kristen and I had a front-row seat and now she could see exactly what 'monster' my wife was referring to. She seemed zoned in on watching Dan's cock stretch my wife's pussy lips as he stroked in and out of her. I've seen it countless times and I still had to catch myself to stop staring.

Instead, I dropped to my knees and started to lick Kristen's pussy from behind. My nose was just about buried into her tiny asshole each time I tongued inside her pussy. I grabbed a handful of each ass cheek and spread them wide as I licked her sloppily. Giving oral to a woman is my favorite thing to do.

Dan was tearing my wife's pantyhose off her legs as she was coming down from her latest orgasm. He suggested to my wife that they go doggy too. My wife flipped over, then laid with her head flat on the bed, pushing her ass up and back. Dan was not in the mood to mess around. He grabbed both hips to hold her steady, feeding my wife's pussy his oversized cock again.

"Oh fuck, that's it! Fuck me with your huge cock!" my wife begged.

"Who loves my cock?" Dan asked.

"Mm, I do!" she said loudly. "I fucking love your huge cock!"

Kristen's head was turned to her left, watching them some more. Her moaning started to get louder and louder. I gave her a long lick that started with her pussy and run up until I grazed over her asshole. Her hips bucked, slightly pulling away from me. I stood up and aimed my cock for her pussy again. This time, I buried all of me inside her on the first thrust. Kristen responded by pushing her body back onto me.

I held still as she began to gyrate her hips as I was as deep as I could reach. Her hips moved up and down, her pussy gripping my cock tightly. She groaned. My wife looked up and saw I was fucking her friend again. She looked back, giving me a wink. I reached forward with both arms until I had a hand on each of her shoulders.

This allowed me to keep my cock buried as deep as I could as she swirled her hips. I was trying my hardest not to cum. The sight before me was unreal.

"Make me cum again, Dan," my wife spoke.

"You know it," he quipped.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again!" Kristen said. "I've never cum like this before!"

"You're gonna make me cum again too," I said.

My wife leaned to her right, "Kiss me."

Kristen lifted her head, noticing my wife. She leaned left. My wife and Kristen began kissing. Just pecks on the lips at first, then deeper. In an instant, the two friends were making out as they were each being fucked by someone other than their husband.

Dan and I finally made eye contact. A head nod to acknowledge what an incredible night this was going to be.

He started fucking my wife faster. Shorter thrusts, leaving almost all of his cock inside her. I began fucking Kristen faster as well.

Kristen announced her orgasm first. Followed by me filling her pussy with a mind-numbing load. Dan came inside my wife shortly after, with my wife having an orgasm from Dan ejaculating inside her.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath before offering to get some fresh waters for everyone. I strutted downstairs to the kitchen naked. I wasn't gone for long but when I got back to the bedroom, it suggested otherwise. Dan was now laying back at the head of the bed while my wife and Kristen were taking turns sucking his cock. I was impressed with his bounceback time. Unfortunately, my cock didn't respond.

With a lady on each side of Dan, I walked to both sides of the bed to provide their water. My wife to his right, Kristen to his left. I set the waters down and climbed up on the foot of the bed. When one was sucking, the other would kiss Dan. It might have been one of the hottest things I've seen. All three had their legs outstretched. Both my wife and Kristen each had a hand on his cock, always stroking it, whether they were the one sucking or kissing him.

I inched towards my wife and bent down to kiss her feet. She flexed her toes as I did. I snuck a few of her white polished toes into my mouth. I heard her moan on Dan's cock. After a minute, I switched and gave Kristen's toes some attention too.

My wife decided to give Dan a special treat.

"Kristen, move down a bit and put your feet on his cock," she instructed.

Kristen obliged.

"You ready for some fun, Dan?" she teased.

"Always!" he answered back.

My wife scooted down a bit too and also placed her feet on Dan's cock. There I watched four of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen giving one of the biggest cocks I've seen a footjob. Kristen's hot pink painted toes worked the lower part of his shaft as my wife's bright white polished toes worked the top half and cockhead. Dan seemed to be in ecstasy.

This went on for a few minutes. Kristen looked as if she had given more than one footjob before. She worked her feet expertly. My wife, I know this was far from her first footjob. Her feet have jerked countless cocks by now. I felt the urge to thank them for giving me such a great show. I went to my wife first and kissed her deeply.

I whispered that I loved her before moving over to Kristen. I kissed her deeply as well. Neither one paused their footplay with Dan. After my kiss with Kristen, my wife removed her left foot from Dan's cock and lifted it to his face. He eagerly took her big toe and the two next to it into his mouth. Kristen then did the same with her right foot. Dan switched and took her toes into his mouth.

As he sucked on Kristen's toes, my wife used her foot and ran it all over his face. She scrunched her toes around his nose, spread them on his forehead, and stroked his right cheek. Dan's cock began to leak pre-cum. My cock finally started to harden again. I moved off the bed and sat on the chaise lounge, giving the three of them some space.

"Why don't you see how much of his cock you can take?" my wife spoke to her friend.

"Mm, I'd love to, but I'm a little nervous," she admitted.

"Don't be nervous, I'll be gentle," Dan whispered, taking a break from her toes.

My wife shuffled down, giving Dan's cock some more attention with her hot little mouth. She must have been feeling extra horny or playful because every other time she came up from his cock, she would lick at Kristen's toes still stroking him. My wife sucked Dan's cock and stroked it quickly five or six times. She then pulled off and looked directly at me and smiled.

She took hold of Kristen's left foot, removing it from his cock. My wife then ran her tongue along her entire sole before swallowing all five toes together. Kristen was shocked, as was I. I'd never seen my wife act this way. She was hot tonight.

Only lasting a brief minute, my wife stopped sucking on her friend's toes to have her climb on top of Dan. She guided Kristen as she straddled him. My wife held Dan's cock steady as Kristen lowered herself onto it. I leaned forward to get a closer look. Dan's cockhead started to split her pussy lips. Dan reached up, taking one of Kristen's breasts in each hand.

Slowly, she fed herself more and more of his cock. My wife was still holding the base of the huge cock. Kristen raised up slightly, then eased back down. She had almost half of Dan's cock inside her when she came again. Her hips shook a bit as she orgasmed on top of him. After it passed, she seemed determined to try and accommodate all of Dan. When she raised up again, I saw his huge cock was coated in her white cream.

My wife noticed as well, leaning down to lap it up as it dripped down to Dan's swollen, shaved balls. Kristen seemed to find her rhythm as she worked on his cock faster. I enjoyed watching her breasts bounce up and down as she did. Dan would occasionally slap both of her ass cheeks simultaneously with his hands. I walked to the side of the bed. My wife crawled over, sucking my cock back to full length. She then got up on her knees to kiss me again.

We kissed deeply as the sounds of Dan and Kristen fucking behind her filled the room.

My wife broke from our kiss, "Mm, would you please taste me?"

"Mm, of course," I replied.

I lightly pushed my wife onto her back. Her head was near Dan's outstretched feet. I licked at her pussy slowly to start. Her lips were a little swollen from the first round of fucking Dan. I was sure to be gentle. I tried to give her lips and clit more of a 'massage' with my tongue. Soon, she was writhing on the bed from the stimulation. I love making her orgasm with my mouth and now I was set on doing just that.

I wanted to taste her cream just like I had tasted Kristen's earlier. I slowly snuck two fingers inside her as I worked her clit with my tongue. It only took a few thrusts with my hand and she let go into my mouth. I lapped up her juices until she was too sensitive for me to touch her. My wife was ready to be fucked again.

"I need your cock, Dan," she pleaded.

"Ok sexy," he said.

I stood back up and went back to the chaise lounge. Kristen crawled off Dan, laying on her left side. Dan rose up and found my wife. He wanted them to line up next to each other on the edge of the bed. My wife scooted down first, offering her ass to him. Kristen took a second to catch her breath before positioning herself to the left of my wife. Dan took his spot, standing behind my wife.

He spread her ass as he buried the whole length of his 9.5" cock inside her. My wife's eyes closed as soon as his head made its way past her pussy lips. I watched as she bit her lower lip in an attempt to not scream.

"Uuhhh!" she groaned, "Fuck me with that huge cock!"

"It's all yours sexy," Dan replied, "Fuck it as much as you want tonight."

Dan pumped his cock in and out of my wife with full, fast thrusts. My wife came again within minutes. He then pulled his cum-covered cock out and stepped to his left. My wife exhaled as it was removed. Dan aimed his huge cock towards Kristen's perfect ass. He placed it between her ass cheeks, thrusting it in her crack. I looked on. As his balls made contact with her taint area, his cockhead would reach her lower back.

Kristen bowed her head, trying to prepare herself. Dan put his cockhead at her entrance and pushed forward, slowly.

Little by little, she was able to take more of him.

"Holy shit!" Kristen yelled. "How much more?"

"He's about two-thirds in," my wife told her. "You're almost there!"

"Go slow, go slow!" She insisted, "I want to try the full size."

"I'll go slow," Dan said.

Dan then grabbed each of her ankles and pulled them up slightly. This tilted the top half of her body down more. Dan inched a bit more of his huge cock inside her and held still. Kristen began to rock back and forth.

"My pussy feels so stretched!" she said.

"It looks so beautiful," I chimed in.

"Your pussy feels so fucking tight!" Dan admitted.

A few more inches and he would be all in. Dan pushed his hips forward, plunging another inch or two. Kristen was still rocking back and forth. Dan pushed a bit more and she now had his entire cock inside her. My wife leaned to her left and they embraced in a kiss.

"I'm gonna cum," Kristen whimpered to my wife.

"Let it go, girl," my wife answered back, kissing her more.

They kissed passionately, Kristen moaning into my wife's mouth as she orgasmed. Dan kept his huge cock buried inside her as he made short pumps. Dan moved towards my wife again.

He sat on the bed to her right. My wife stopped kissing her friend and turned to Dan.

"Let me take care of you now," my wife said.

"Mmm, ok, sexy," he said.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked.

"I was close with her, but give me a minute and I'll be good for a bit again," Dan told her.

"Ok, I have an idea," she continued.

My wife told Kristen to lay down. She then laid next to her, to her left. They extended their legs towards Dan.

"Dan, why don't you play with Kristen's feet?" my wife suggested.

"That sounds lovely," he growled.

Dan laid on his left side, putting his face right at the soles of her feet. Dan lifted them gently, inspecting them.

"Wow!" he said. "You have such perfect feet too."

"Thank you," Kristen said shyly. "I like to take care of them but Jon never says anything."

"His loss," Dan replied.

Dan ran his tongue along the bottoms of each toe, starting with her little toe on her left foot and ending with her little toe on her right foot. My wife slid down until her feet found Dan's cock. She placed an arch on each side of his cock, slowly jerking it. I decided I wanted in on some more action.

I walked around the bed over to Kristen's side. I sat on my knees, offering her my hard cock. She reached up with her right hand and began stroking me. I reached down and teased her nipples with my fingers. My wife then joined me and took Kristen's left nipple into her mouth.

We kept her occupied while Dan was going to town with her feet. When I looked over his tongue was licking her entire right sole. Then all five toes disappeared into his mouth. You could tell Dan was really enjoying this. I moved my eyes to his cock, which was still being jerked slowly by my wife's white-painted toes.

Dan grabbed at my wife's feet, pulling them from his cock. He lifted them until they were right next to Kristen's feet. He began alternating sucking toes on each of the four feet. How I'd love to change spots with him, I thought. Kristen's bright pink toes and my wife's bright white toes were being mauled by Dan's mouth.

Kristen sat up on her elbows, taking me into her mouth. My wife was licking and sucking both of her nipples. I toyed at Kristen's clit with my right hand but she was too sensitive. I then held her head between my hands, looking down lovingly. I started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. She got the hint and held her head still, with her mouth wide open.

I began to fuck her face. Every now and then I'd hit the back of her throat, causing her to choke, her eyes staring into mine. My wife moaned a bit, taking peeks at the two of us. Dan was still slurping away on their feet.

"Where do you want to cum, Dan?" my wife asked him.

"Mmm," he moaned, pulling my wife's toes from his mouth. "All over these sexy feet!"

"I think that's a great idea," she teased, turning her attention to her friend, "Have you ever had a guy cum on your feet before?"

Kristen pulled her mouth from my cock to answer, "No I haven't."

"Well, you're gonna try it tonight!" she joked.

My wife then looked at me, "Are you going to cum again soon?"

I nodded my head.

"Ok, why don't you cum on Kristen's feet and Dan can have mine," she suggested.

I gave a thumbs up and smile.

My wife then positioned everyone on the bed. Dan was laying on his back, with his head near the headboard. My wife had me lay to his right, in the opposite direction. Then Kristen sat between my legs, facing me and next to Dan. My wife took her spot between Dan's legs, facing him and next to me on my right.

I noticed Dan's cock was pointing almost straight up at the ceiling. While I don't have any desire to touch another guy, I was still impressed with the size of his cock. It was no wonder why my wife liked fucking him so much. I could see Kristen was also eyeing it up.

"I can't believe I took that whole thing," she blurted, pointing at Dan's cock.

"You were great. Maybe we could all do this again," Dan said.

"Mm, I'd love to!" my wife answered, now moving her feet towards his huge cock.

She pinned his cock down with her right foot. She moved it up and down the entire length, her white toes flexing as they stroked his shaft. Kristen did the same move with my cock. Only my cock disappeared under her foot as she stroked. I admired as her hot pink toes maneuvered my cock.

Soon I was leaking pre-cum. My wife then showed some great flexibility, sitting forward. She was able to use her feet to point Dan's cock down, taking his cockhead into her mouth. Kristen and I took a break to watch. My wife was giving Dan a blowjob/footjob combo. How hot!

After a minute, she came up for air.

"Turn around on your hands and knees," she told Kristen. "He loves soles."

Aww, I thought, how sweet was my wife to suggest her friend play to my weakness. I leaned up onto my elbows, and kissed her deeply. My wife and I continued kissing as her feet stroked Dan and Kristen settled her soles on each side of my cock.

"Thank you for such a hot night," my wife mumbled to me.

"And thank YOU for such a hot night," I mumbled back, still wanting to kiss her.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

We kissed more, as if we were the only two people in the room.

"Mm, you always know just what I need," my wife said.

"I do," I continued, "now get Dan off with those sexy little feet."

My wife broke our kiss and went to work. Her feet were stroking his cock faster and faster. Kristen started to give me a reverse footjob. Her soles looked incredible. I ran my fingers along each one. I wasn't going to last much longer.

I lay my head back, trying to just enjoy the feeling and not add the visual.

"Oh fuck!" Dan announced, "Those little feet feel so fucking good!"

"And your cock feels so fucking good between them," my wife teased back.

That little exchange was enough to send me over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Yes, baby!" my wife said, "Cum all over Kristen's sexy soles!"

Kristen now turned her head, watching over her shoulder, as her feet worked on my cock. I picked my head up and watched the final few seconds before I erupted.

The first rope shot up and landed on her right ass cheek. The second rope landed on her left calf. My third and fourth both found her soles. I spurted a few more times until my balls were empty. Kristen was still stroking my cock with her feet, she seemed determined to get every drop out of me.

Finally, she stopped. I was spent. She stayed on all fours. Dan leaned to his right and kissed Kristen on her lips. She kissed back. I turned my eyes back to my wife's feet stroking his cock. I could see pre-cum oozing from Dan now. My wife dabbed at it with her big toes and used it as lube on his shaft. Pleased with the amount of lube, she trapped his cock between her arches.

"Don't move Kristen," my wife said, "I'll join you soon. Dan is going to cum soon."

"Oh fuck!" Dan moaned, "You know me too well!"

My wife's arches stroked him in perfect rhythm.

"Cum on my feet, Dan," she dirty talked him.

"Come on... you know you want to," she continued.

"Mm, I'm really close," Dan announced.

"That's good. I want to feel your big cock cum all over my little feet," she pleaded.

Kristen and I both looked on. Dan's breathing was quickening. She was resting her feet, cummy soles up, on my thighs.

"Oh shit, get ready!" Dan warned my wife.

"Come on, big boy!" she teased as her feet kept stroking.

His cock looked massive in comparison to her feet. It was as if she had to do twice as much work with his footjob versus me. No wonder my wife's legs were in such good shape.

Dan's cock began to explode. His first rope shot up three feet in the air, making a loud 'splat' noise when it landed on my wife's right shin. A second and third rope shot up a good foot before they both landed on the tops of her feet. My wife kept the pressure of her feet up and continued milking his cock. A fourth, fifth and sixth rope covered the toes of her left foot and the big toe on her right.

She was still wanting more. Dan produced four more streams of cum onto her feet before he was finished.

"Mm my God!" my wife said sexily, "Look at all of that yummy cum on my feet!"

"I've really missed your sexy little feet," Dan offered, trying to catch his breath.

"Scoot over, babe," my wife said to me, "I want to share with Kristen."

I managed to pull myself up off the bed. I walked around to get my water. I checked to see what my wife was up to as she instructed Kristen to roll over onto her back. My wife then pushed her feet against Kristen's feet. Dan and I now watched as they flexed and rubbed their cummy feet together. My cum on Kristen's feet and Dan's cum on my wife's feet was mixing together.

"Oh my God, he came so much!" Kristen said shocked.

"I know! I just love it!" my wife answered. "I love it even more when he cums inside me!"

"Mm, I bet it feels amazing," Kristen agreed.

My wife's feet were noticeably smaller than Kristen's. All four feet seemed to be evenly covered in cum now.

"Here, let me try something," my wife suggested to her friend.

She scooted forward a bit, her feet moving up to Kristen's breasts. She ran her cummy feet all around her nipples, then over them. Kristen seemed to enjoy it, her breathing picking up.

My wife then held Kristen's left ankle in her hands, bringing her face closer to it. She then took a big lick of Kristen's big toe. My wife proceeded to clean all the cum off of her foot with her mouth. This was another milestone for us tonight. In the back of my mind, watching this gave me hope that we would both play with a pair of sexy feet at the same time one day.

When Kristen's left foot was cum-free, my wife began to clean her right.

"Let me try that," Kristen said.

She took hold of my wife's right foot and began giving her toes small licks.

"Wow!" she wondered out loud, "Which one's cum taste so good?"

Her licks got bigger and bigger. Soon she was licking my wife's entire sole, from her heel up to her toes. Kristen would then slurp on her toes, sucking the cum clean from them.

Dan and I urged them both on with moans and groans. I sat back down on the bed near my wife. I got a closer look as she finished cleaning Kristen's right foot. She playfully opened her mouth to show me how she swallowed every drop. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. Dan finally stood up and took a long drink of his water. His cock still seemed semi-erect.

"You look like you're ready to go another round!" I joked.

"Shit," he said, "I might have to!"

Both my wife and Kristen moaned in approval.

"It might be hard, but I want to fill both of those pussies with cum," he continued.

"Fuck. Man, I'm exhausted," I said. "Maybe I'll rebound."

The girls got up and went to the bathroom together. I went and lay on the chaise lounge. Dan went to use the other bathroom. I heard the shower in my bathroom turn on. I was starting to doze off as Dan returned.

"I better clean up too," he mentioned to me, joining my wife and Kristen in the bathroom.

I could hear both of them encouraging him to join them in the shower. It got really quiet. I awoke sometime later to see the three of them on the bed. I'm not sure how long I slept, but it couldn't have been too long.

Dan was fucking my wife from behind again. Kristen was laying on her back with my wife's face buried in her pussy. I perked up rather quickly. With each thrust of Dan's cock, she would moan as she was trying to give her friend oral. Dan was holding Kristen's ankles up high, staring at her feet. He took a break from thrusting to lean forward and slip some of her toes into his mouth.

Kristen loved it.

"My turn!" she said excitedly.

Dan backed his cock out of my wife slowly. It made a suction sound as it was pulled out. My wife must have orgasmed again before I woke up, I thought. She seemed very wet. Kristen got herself positioned where my wife just was, but not before giving Dan's big cock a few strokes with her hands.

My wife was laid with her legs spread, waiting for Kristen to taste her. She slowly toyed with her pussy as she waited.

"Give me all of it," Kristen said to Dan before getting up on her knees.

She immediately put her face to my wife's pussy, licking it. My wife lifted both legs and teased Dan by wiggling her toes.

Dan put the tip of his cock inside Kristen. Then leaned forward slowly until he was fully in. He held still, now sucking my wife's toes, giving Kristen time to adjust to his size.

"Holy shit!" she screamed, "It's so fricking big!"

"You'll get used to it," Dan encouraged her.

"I think I'm gonna cum already," she confessed.

Dan pumped his cock slowly in and out, reluctantly having to let go of my wife's toes.

Kristen tried to distract herself by licking my wife's pussy. My wife seemed to really enjoy her touch.

"Your pussy is so tight!" Dan whispered.

"Fuck me faster!" she begged.

Dan didn't have to be told twice. He began pumping his cock faster. I must have somehow dozed off again, right after Kristen had a wall-shaking orgasm. I was concerned the neighbors might have actually heard her screaming.

When I awoke the second time, I was not alone. Slowly opening my eyes, I could see Kristen had come lay next to me. She was curled up, laying on her right side, still naked. I lifted my head a little higher until I could see the bed. There I saw my wife laying on her left side, facing me. Dan was laying behind her, also on his left side.

It took a few seconds to realize they were still having sex. They were spooning while Dan penetrated her. My wife's eyes were closed, but her mouth kept making movements. This is her favorite position to be fucked. She was licking her lips, then pressing them together tightly, then opening her mouth to make an 'O' shape.

I watched for a few minutes and felt my cock start to stiffen. My wife finally opened her eyes and saw me. She gave me a huge smile, then mouthed that I should fuck Kristen again. I smiled back and mouthed, 'I love you.'

I pressed my cock against Kristen's pussy as she lay still. I held my cock with my left hand and rubbed it against her a little harder. This seemed to work. She moaned slightly, pushing her ass back into me. I quickly spat in my hand and stroked my cockhead. I found her opening and I slid in easily.

Her pussy felt stretched and swallowed my cock. Dan must have really fucked her long and good when I fell asleep. Kristen was gyrating her hips with each of my pumps. My cock was now fully hard as I found a steady pace. She was letting out small whimpers when I would thrust forward.

My left hand found her left breast and I squeezed it gently. Kristen moved her left hand to my hip, pulling me into her. I looked past her to the bed and watched my wife get fucked by Dan as I was now fucking her friend. My wife was still lying on her side, right leg now up in the air. Dan was grunting and groaning with each of his thrusts. He reached up and grabbed her right ankle, pulling it down. My wife's knee bent, as her right foot lowered to his hip.

My wife turned her head towards Dan. They started to kiss as they fucked, both of them moaning into each other's mouths. I could hear them kissing sloppily as I maneuvered to change positions with Kristen.

I knew I might never get this opportunity again so I wanted to take advantage.

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass?" I whispered into her ear as I hovered over her, still pumping in and out.

Finally, her eyes opened, turning her head to look at me.

"No. Jon thinks it's nasty but I've always wanted to try."

"Mmm," I groaned, "Would you let me be your first?"

"Please go slow," she answered, "And if I say stop you have to stop."

"Deal," I agreed.

I gave her pussy a few more thrusts and then pulled out. I grabbed her by her hips and flipped her onto her stomach. I kneeled at the foot of the lounge, her feet dangling. I started with my tongue on her right foot. I licked and sucked all five toes before inching up her sole to her heel. I spent a few extra seconds tonguing her sensitive arch.

Once past her heel, my tongue ran up the back of her leg, to her calf. I got to the back of her knee, then did the same with her left foot. Again, ending behind her knee. My body was almost shaking with excitement to taste her tart little hole. I tried to compose myself so that she didn't feel uncomfortable. Her body seemed relaxed.

I took a quick look to my left. My wife and Dan were still kissing loudly as they went at it. She was having another orgasm. I was thrilled for her, but put my focus back on her friend.

I drew Kristen's feet together around my cock. I was 'trapped' between her soft arches. I gave her feet a few thrusts before stopping. I was able to lean forward and reach her ass with my face while still having my cock between her feet. I planted light kisses on each ass cheek until I kissed every inch. Her feet would flex when I would get near her asshole. This, of course, felt great on my cock.

I then kissed her tart hole with a long, slow kiss. I stuck my tongue out just barely and grazed it over the top of it. She jerked. I did it again. She jerked again. My third and fourth licks were quick, barely giving her time to react. I decided to get her a little more comfortable, so I tongued at her pussy from behind. This put my nose directly on her tartness as I then shook my face side to side slowly. I had my tongue inside her pussy as I swirled it around.

Kristen's hips raised up off the lounge and pushed back into me. My nose was close to penetrating her ass. With her hips still raised, I pulled my tongue from her pussy and ran her wetness up to her asshole. I made small circles around it in between licking it directly.

I started to fuck her feet again as I kept my tongue swirling around her puckered hole. I heard some shuffling on the bed. I moved my eyes to see but never lost contact with Kristen.

Dan was sitting up on his knees with my wife's left leg up on his right shoulder. My wife was still lying on her side, facing us. Her eyes were opening and closing as she was clearly in ecstasy. Dan looked over and made eye contact with me. He gave a huge smile before grabbing my wife's right foot and putting her entire heel into his mouth.

My wife's bright white painted toes spread in response. Dan didn't wait long before slipping them into his mouth. I was so turned on, I got bolder with Kristen. I sucked on my index finger of my right hand, getting it nice and wet. I then placed my tongue just at the opening of her pussy. As my finger started to creep inside her tight, virgin ass, I pushed my tongue inside.

She rolled her hips lightly, actually pushing more on my finger inside her. Gently, I fingered her ass as I tongued her pussy. Once my finger was about halfway in, I removed my tongue and replaced it with the first two fingers on my left hand. Her head dropped as I picked up the pace. Not long after, I was able to get my whole finger into her ass.

My wife had her eyes open now, watching me again, yet reveling in the lust she has for Dan's cock.

Dan had changed up his attack of my wife as well, still on her left side. He would thrust his cock in and out of my wife four times and then pull his cock out completely. He would then hold my wife's feet together and pump his cock between them four times. He alternated this routine a handful of times before finally focusing on fucking her, making her orgasm again.

I stood up and readied myself to take Kristen's ass virginity. The tip of my cock was resting on her hole. I pushed down slowly. She grunted as my head popped inside her ass. I stopped and held still. I was trying to be gentle, fighting every urge to ram her tartness. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks. I pushed another half-inch inside.

"Oh my gosh!" she was saying, "You feel huge!"

"Well, that's a first!" I joked, causing all four of us a laugh.

"You're a good size, babe," my wife chimed in.

"If you think I feel huge, wait until Dan comes over here," I teased.

"There's no way," Kristen fired back, "At least not tonight."

I pushed another half-inch inside, then slowly pumped out and back in. Slowly, I built up my rhythm. I reached underneath her right hip and found her clit with my left hand. I rubbed it lightly as I was fucking her ass.

"Mm, that feels nice," she responded.

"Mm, it sure does," I told her.

"You know what would feel better?" my wife asked her friend.

Kristen moaned, "What's that?"

"You should try both of them at the same time," she suggested, "Here I'll show you!"

My wife asked Dan to lay down on the bed, then called for me to join them. I gave Kristen's tight ass a few more pumps before I pulled out. She followed me over to the bed and sat on the side. My wife used a cleaning wipe on my cock as she stroked it.

She smiled at her friend as she straddled Dan. She was able to work his huge cock back inside her easily without using any hands. My wife then leaned forward, raising her ass up a bit. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and before I could squeeze it into my hand, Kristen offered. I poured a fair amount into her left palm and she immediately applied it to my hard cock.

She stroked me hard and slow as she moved in for a kiss. I kissed her back. Her right hand found my balls, tugging and massaging them as she worked the lube onto me. I could hear my wife riding Dan as she waited for me. Her pussy was sopping wet from her most recent orgasm.

I had to stop kissing Kristen or I would have cum in her hand. Kissing has always sent me over the edge; it is something I truly love to do during sex, or anytime really.

"I'll be right back," I whispered.

I moved over and positioned myself on either side of Dan's outstretched legs. I watched closely for a few seconds of my wife moving up and down on him. I inched forward until my cock was touching her asshole. I held it against her hole, forcing her to be the one to control it. My wife pushed back until my cock entered her ass. She gyrated her hips, enjoying the feeling of both holes being filled. Kristen moved to get a closer look.

"This feels so damn good!" my wife moaned.

"It looks really good too," her friend said.

Kristen then kissed my wife, then Dan, then me. She repeated this a second time, this round the kisses were more passionate. She and my wife used their hands to caress each other's faces as they kissed. Dan was in a great spot to not only watch the two beautiful women kiss, but he had four bare breasts hanging right in front of his face.

He rubbed, pinched and pulled all four breasts and nipples as they kept kissing.

"Mm, give Dan your feet," my wife told Kristen, "He will get even deeper inside me."

Kristen backed away until she was sitting next to my wife. She placed both feet on Dan's chest. He took turns picking up each foot and sucking her toes on each one. I unconsciously began pumping my wife's ass harder as I saw each of Kristen's hot pink toes disappear. My wife toyed with her friend's pussy.

"Girl... mmph... you gotta... mmph... feel... this," my wife mumbled.

"I think I'm ready," Kristen answered.

"You... mmph... definitely... mmph... feel... mmph... ready."

My wife toppled off to the left. Dan was really into Kristen's feet, not wanting to let go. She finally pulled them from him, giggling. She climbed on top of Dan. My wife held Dan's cock steady with both hands as Kristen lowered herself onto it. Patiently, I waited for the right time. My wife was satisfied that her friend had a good enough hold on Dan's cock, releasing it. She returned to me and cleaned my cock again.

It was her turn to make the rounds kissing everyone. She started with me, then Dan, then her friend. Her second round included giving my cock a few playful strokes. She knows my kryptonite all too well, getting me very close to the edge.

When she was done kissing us all, she was ready to help Kristen feel the same fullness she did. My wife aimed my cock and pushed me into her friend's ass.

"Ready to feel both of them grow inside you?" she teased Kristen.

"Shit!" she blurted, "I feel so full already."

My wife sat back now, then placed her left foot near Dan's face. He immediately swallowed all five bright white toes. I heard myself moan, now thrusting in and out of Kristen. She was moving her hips, still trying to fit more of Dan's cock in her pussy.

"Oh wow!" she said, "You were right, I can really feel his cock getting harder."

Kristen started riding his cock faster, essentially forcing me to fuck her ass faster as well. I wasn't confident I could last as long as Dan. I looked to the right, trying to clear my head. Just as I stopped my balls from tingling, I was brought back to reality by my wife trying to get my attention. She was making that 'ahem' sound, pretending to clear her throat.

I turned to look, but couldn't get past her right foot, staring at me. She was holding it up for me to enjoy as Dan had her left foot. I reached for it with my left hand under her heel. I brought my face to it, burying my nose into her toes. I kissed the ball of her foot passionately. My thrusting stopped. I was zoned in on her sole and those five precious toes. Good thing Kristen found her inner-slut and took control of both of our cocks.

My tongue ran circles all over my wife's sole. I peeked my eyes at her to see she was openly playing with herself. She was taking turns watching me and Dan lick and suck each foot. When I took a look at Dan, he was running his tongue up and down her arch repeatedly.

Kristen was humping our cocks faster and faster, I could feel her grip tightening. She was very close to another orgasm of her own.

"Oh my... mmph... I think... mmph... I'm gonna... mmph... cum... again... mmph!" she cried.

"Take them home, girl, I'm exhausted," my wife admitted.

"Oh shit... fuck me... shit shit shit!" she squealed.

"I'm gonna cum too!" I announced.

Kristen rocked back and forth even faster until her whole body started to jerk uncontrollably. Dan held her breasts with both hands while still managing to lick and suck my wife's toes. My wife was spreading them and putting them into his mouth for him. I pushed myself forward until I bottomed out in her ass. I stuck my wife's big toe into my mouth and let my balls flood Kristen's ass with my final load of the night.

I felt six jolts of cum leave my cock into her ass. I was spent. I kept my cock inside her until it softened up, shrinking enough to fall out. Dan then held her ass with both hands and pumped up into her. He seemed determined to get his load inside her next.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she begged.

"Aahh!" Dan groaned.

Dan was thrusting his cock in and out hard and fast. I thought he might hurt her with his size.

I laid to my left, next to my wife. I replaced her hand on her pussy with mine, rubbing gently. My wife moved her right foot that I was just licking and moved it to join her left, by Dan's face. Dan swallowed her heel whole into his mouth. Kristen bent down and took two of my wife's toes into her mouth as Dan fucked her.

The two of them shared my wife's feet for a minute until Dan was ready to cum.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he said.

"Are you fixed too?" Kristen asked between pumps.

"No, not yet," Dan answered.

"Please pull out!" she pleaded.

"Your pussy feels too good," he said.

"I'm not on the pill!" she exclaimed, still fucking him back.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good!" she continued, "Fucking fill my pussy!"

"Here I cum!" Dan yelled.

Dan grunted and groaned as he pumped up, burying his huge cock into her cervix. I could see his balls twitching as he filled her up. Kristen was responding by meeting each of his thrusts with a thrust of her own.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing!" she said.

She sat atop Dan long after he was done cumming. Finally, rolling off to her left on the right side of my wife. Kristen playfully touched Dan's soft cock with her feet.

"I think his soft cock is as long as my foot," she admitted.

"I know it's longer than mine," my wife said, now measuring his cock with her right foot.

Dan was almost cuddling with my wife's left foot, holding it on the side of his face. Both ladies used their feet to play with Dan's cock covered in each of their juices for a few minutes.

"Kristen, I think you should just stay over night. It's too late to drive home," my wife suggested.

"Yea, I'll send Jon a text quick," she said.

Kristen got up to find her phone. My wife moved over and lay in Dan's arm. I then lay on the other side of my wife. She turned to give me a kiss, then curled up into Dan. I saw her hand move to his cock and hold it softly. She fell asleep stroking him.

Kristen came to bed after sending her text. She ended up seeing my wife's hand and decided to lay on the other side of Dan. She too, wrapped her left hand around his cock as she curled up in his left arm. Dan looked like a King with the two of them laying naked around him.

I rested my head for a few minutes, not able to fall asleep yet. All three of them had passed out already. I rolled out of bed and contemplated my move. I laid at the foot of the bed with my head at Kristen's feet and my groin area near my wife's feet. I gently sniffed and kissed Kristen's toes and soles until I fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, I was all alone in the bed. I heard the shower running behind me...

Published 
Written by Midwestfeet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments