Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Buddies

"He stops over at just the right time"

20
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Margo and I met shortly after her daughter became my neighbor. She would come to babysit her grandkids and we bumped into each other at the mailbox a few times. Some flirting took place and it was soon apparent to both of us that we would be fucking soon. I have a sort of steady girlfriend but we both have the freedom to indulge with other people and Margo is currently single. Neither one of us was looking for anything serious and it didn’t take too long before we were naked.

I’m old school, having grown up in the days of The Pill, big bushes, bareback sex, and free love. I was pretty open about my kinks with her, letting her know early on that I’m open to a lot of things, especially cream pies. I really find it sexy to see cum draining out of a woman’s pussy and I think it’s even hotter to slurp it up. Mostly it’s been my own cum, but a couple of times in the past I’ve gotten a taste of a woman after she was with another man. That’s been the hottest! I hadn’t ever gone down on Margo after we fucked just because it was usually just quickies and I think she doubted how committed I really was to that fetish, but I was soon to prove myself.

I knew she has a couple of other fuck buddies she gets together with when they can get away from their wives, and that’s fine with me; I really like getting together with a slutty woman! So one day I was in her neighborhood and tried texting to see if we could get together. No answer. Bummer. Oh well, I thought, I’ll just drop in. Maybe she’d been doing some work in the yard or something. Was I in luck!

As I drove down her street I saw a strange car in her driveway, and getting closer I saw her at the door, kissing some guy. As she was dressed in a bathrobe I thought it might be a goodbye kiss so I drove around the block slowly, just to see if he was leaving or just getting there. Sure enough, as I got to the corner where I could observe, I saw the car leaving. Giving him a minute to get out of sight down the road, I pulled into her driveway myself. My heart was pounding as I knocked on her door.

“Hey…” she said as she pulled open the door. It was clear that she thought it was the other guy coming back, like maybe he’d forgotten something.

“Hi, hot stuff,” I replied. I didn’t waste any time, just stepped inside and planted a lip lock on her. “I thought I might catch you at home. Wanna play?”

“Um…I …well, I’m not sure this is a good time.”

I was sliding my hand inside the robe to check the humidity level of her pussy as I answered. “I think the timing is perfect!” I could feel the slick juices from their recent coupling. I pulled my hand back and licked my fingers.

Her eyes widened a bit in surprise, then began to sparkle as the indecision vanished and her lust began to intensify. I kicked the door shut as I kissed her again and began to back her toward the couch. By the time she was seated, I had pulled the bathrobe open, exposing her body to me. I dropped to my knees and spent a minute on her erect nipples before heading further south. She slid forward on the couch to accommodate me, spreading her knees wide in the process.

The smell of sex on her was intoxicating…her aroused pussy mixed with his cum. It made that incredible mix that I find so enticing! I looked and her lips were reddened and swollen from the friction of what she later told me was a great fuck. His cum was beginning to trickle out of her slit and the hair was damp and tangled. I began with a long slow lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit, gathering her excretions on my tongue. I looked her in the eye as I swallowed the nectar.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll

She shivered slightly and her eyes grew more lustful as she looked me in the eye. It was a real mind fuck for both of us.

“Tell me about it,” I told her as I began to feast on her snatch.

“Well, Paul stopped by here on his lunch for a quickie…I wanted to blow him but he really wanted my pussy.”

I was starting to drive my tongue inside her as I continued to lap her slit. His cum was starting to drain more freely, the salty bitter taste coating my taste buds. Occasionally I would slide up and lick her clit, then go back down to the main course.

“He didn’t have much time, so there wasn’t …much foreplay…ummm…oh fuck yes,” she moaned. “I was horny already…ooh…so it didn’t take…oooh…much to talk me into it. Oh damn! He was big and hard…oh fuck…and stretched...me so well. Ummm, oh…right there!”

By now she was giving her nipples a good workout. Her heels were up on the edge of the furniture and I was using my hands to hold her cunt wide open, so I could get my face and tongue fully into her. I was over the top with the sheer dirtiness of the moment, my mouth where another man’s cock had been only a few minutes before, tasting his leavings and her arousal.

“He fucked me ha…hard with his…big cock…ummm…and he was so stiff and…horny. Oooh, yes! Ah, ah, aahh…it didn’t take …very long be…before he filled…me with…oh fuck yes…with his hot cum! Oh shit! Lick it up…you dirty bastard!”

By now she was on the verge of a huge orgasm, and I was alternating licks all the way from her asshole to her engorged clit, stopping to suck on her little pleasure button before dropping down low to repeat the process. She let go of one of her nipples to grab my hair and hold my head so I was concentrating on her clit as she climbed to her cum. I sucked her clit between my lips and lashed at it with my tongue. Her grip on my hair tightened as she got closer.

“Oooh fuck yes! Clean my…pussy…you fil…filthy bitch!” she screamed as she went over the top.

I was still fully dressed, with cum and pussy juices all over my face as she pushed me away, breathing heavily.

“Whew…” she panted. “You’re a dirty fucker! Oh my god, that was intense…”

By this time my shirt was off and I was trying to get my jeans down past my hard cock. Soon I was naked and lining up my cock to be the next piece of meat to enter her hairy quim. My precum was providing more lube, not that it was needed, as I slid into her slowly. I savored the feeling of her silky cockpit, as I began to take long slow strokes into her. She was so hot and slippery!

I was so worked up by this time that it was only a couple of minutes before I could feel the cum rising. She saw the signs and put her hands on my chest to push me away.

“Get up here, you fucker! I wanna suck the cum out of you!”

Never one to disappoint a lady, I scrambled to my feet, and she leaned forward to take me into her mouth. She took me deep on the very first stroke, her lips locked around the base of my cock as her tongue fluttered along the bottom side. She had one hand cupping my balls and the other tickling my asshole and in only about a minute I exploded. It was so intense I nearly passed out, but she went right on sucking me until I had to pull away.

Our eyes locked and we both said it simultaneously…”Wow!”

 

Published 
Written by bareman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments