Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gerty meets Jeff Ch. 2

"Gerts asks jeff to do othertings and becomes his woman"

1
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

A few days later, Mom was working, and Gerty came over to the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in her hand and a plate with a grilled corn muffin and a jar of grape jam.

"Hello Jeff, would you do me a big favor?"

"It depends on what kind of favor."

"Well, I was wondering if this time you could drag my silver half-moon style glasses and beaded chain through my muff, get my cum all over them and let me see you lick them. Would you like to do that for me?"

I am quite surprised. As much as I like Gerty, I never expected her to be so open about her desires.

"Jeff, it is quite hot the way you look at me; it really makes me feel so nice, and don't think I have not noticed."

"Ah. . . noticed what, Gerty?"

"My heels."

Now I have to say I may have thought about them, but I really did not pay attention to them.

"Jeff, you like the seriousness my half-glasses depict and the heels go with it, the glossy black high heel or pump that says this woman is a serious woman, one way or another, I am going to do things to you with them."

I am loving the idea but don't want Gert to know.

"Yes, Jeff, I have a few pairs of peep-toes style. I might just want to see you in my heel, I want to make you happy, but you are going to have to make me happy too. ."

"Well, that seems only right."

"Oh, Jeff, we can have such a good time together."

"So Gert, you play the piano?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I have to figure that anyone who knows who Chopin was, they'd be more likely to know about the man who made polish sausages so famous. I can see ol Frederick Chopin munchin' on a sausage as his woman Aurora Dudevant was showing him the buns a sausage could be found in. She was a French novelist of rather crusty stories.

"Geeez Jeff, you know some things," Gerty says in a voice of being pleased her guy knows some things about famous people.

"She also kept the name of George Sands, as a woman writer could get nowhere if she's not a man, the first glass ceiling ever.

Gert looks at Jeff with real feeling. "You are amazing Jeff."

"I was hoping you did play, I think Chopin's opus ten number three would be great, me playing the upper bar, you playing the lower cleff."

"And Jeff would be leaning back just enough to peer through my half-glasses . . . is that true, Jeff?"

"I can't say it would not happen."

"I was by the house the other day, and I grabbed my peep-toes heels, so how about doing things when I finish this muffin."

"Well, that was very thoughtful Gerty."

"I also have a few surprises for you, can you guess?"

"I'd rather just find out."

Finally, she is done with her grilled corn muffin and grape jam, and we head to her room.

"Put your hands behind your back please."

Not that I have ever been arrested, but that sounds like trouble, but I do so.

I see a long skinny white belt, and she uses it to tie my hands together.

Gerty strips me down then realizes I still have a shirt on.

"Oh my, I never did this before. I have to untie you to get the shirt off." She does then ties me up again.

I'm on the bed, back against the headboard with my hands behind me. With another belt, patent. black and skinny like three-fourths of an inch wide, she runs it through the loop a few times, places it over my cock and under my nuts, and tightens it.

"This Jeff is a cock ring, and I think you might like what I can do with it," Gerty says as she looks at me over the tops of her gold half-square glasses. Today she had another pair I have not seen, black half-square with a pearl beaded chain. Actually, all her chains are of pearls. She takes the chains of her black half-square and silver half-moons and wraps them around my cock, and begins brushing one pair over my balls and the other along a fast-growing shaft.

From who knows where she produces a patent black heel peep-toe style shoe, the heel is four inches high. she has her gold half-squares on the heel of her shoe with beaded chain hanging and begins to stroke me all over down there, saying, "Gert likes doing this. Do you like what Gerty is doing? "

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

Now she grabs a sweet pair of silver ovals, puts them on, and starts to read a Daniel Steele novel.

"Ah. . .Gert, you forgetting something?

"Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me."  She gets the other shoe and stuffs it under my nuts and
goes back to reading her novel.

Wow man, Gerty is really into some wild stuff, yup she's gonna want me to cream that shoe I bet.

"One more chapter Jeff then it will be all ready."

"Yeah, um, like really looking forward to it."

"Getting fresh? Now it's two chapters."

I decide to shut my trap.  It would be a riot if Mom walked in on this. Then again, maybe it could be quite nice.

It seems the two chapters are done, and Gerty begins to drag those patent black heels up and down my cock and all over my balls.

"How does it feel. . .Jeff" Gert asks me with a smile.

"How does it feel?  That is a familiar-sounding question. It feels pretty damn nice. Gert, you ever listen to Bob Dylan's 'Like a rolling stone?

"Oh yes and blood on the track's album. . . and idiot wind."

Gerty puts her pair of silver half-moons on the heel of that dress shoe with the beads around my cock and starts touching me all over.

"Do you like what Gerty is doing, Jeff"?

"Well yeah."

"Stroke that salami for Gert, she wants your man-sauce all over her half-glasses and shoe, she wants to see some real cum spots all over, you can do that . . .right'?

And I'm stroking it.

She hands me her gold half-square style. "Oh Jeff, smooch these for me while you're stroking that salami."

I do so, and it's well interesting, as as soon as I started smooching her gold half-squares, I knew it was going to blow very quickly, and it did, a thunderous time it was, gobs of man-sauce all over the place, her half-moons got it good as did her beads and a few globs on her patent black heel.

"Oh Jeff, what have you done to my half-glasses beads and heel?"

"Ya like that. . .Gerty?"

"You did a great job smooching my half-square glasses, do you know that?"

"I guess I like them a lot Gerty, as I came very quickly after I started licking and kissing them."

"I know Jeff; I want to see what you can do to my silver ovals too."

"How about after I give you a ride on my bike? That will make you my woman."

"I like that idea Jeff."

We took a one hundred and eighty-mile ride, and Gerty loved every mile of it. After ninety miles or so, we bopped into a fast food joint to bring our bellies up to the half-full mark.

"Oh, Jeff, this is so nice! I know I'm going to love being your woman and that you'll love keeping your woman's half's always sparkling and spotless. . .right?

"Oh yes, Gerty, whatever you want me to do."

"So Jeff, do you think you will like being tied up?"

"I have so far."

"I have all sorts of things back at my place I think you will like. Will you want me to be your Dominatrix?"

"I think it would be a good idea to try that out."

"You know you'll have to do everything I say. . . right?"

"Yes and to request permission to speak as well, right?"

"How did you know that. . .Jeff?"

"I read a lot; well let's get going starting to cool off a bit. We have an hour and a half ride in front of us."

"When we get back Jeff, Your woman is going to want to touch you all over with her sweet half-glasses, and she is going to want your cum all over her beaded chains and half-glasses as well as down her throat. You can do that. . .right?

"I'm so looking forward to it."

 

 

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors