Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl In Uniform

"My Little Hood Ornament"

3
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
623 words 623 words

I was on my way home from work one night. It was rather chilly. Nevertheless, the windows were rolled down on my 2007 BMW. I was in a hurry to get home, and was doing about 80 in a 55. There was relatively no traffic, and like I said, I was in a hurry.

I go around the bend and I see the blue lights in my rear view mirror. Pissed, I slam my hands down on the steering wheel. Head hung, I hear "License and registration." To my surprise there was a lady cop standing at my window. She was about 5' 3" and couldn't weight 100 lbs wet. She was petite and very cute. I gave her my information and she walked back to her car. My cock was growing just thinking about the cute little police woman.  She comes back to the car and asks me to step out of the vehicle. Thoughts raced through my mind. I thought I was going to jail for an outstanding warrant that I had just taken care of earlier that day. This was not the case. She was coming on to me.

She reached down and grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it through my denim jeans. I picked her up and placed her on the hood of her car. The blue lights were still flashing, but no one was on the road. She slowly removed my belt and unzipped my pants. She dropped my pants and boxers down around my ankles. "Woah!' she exclaimed. My nine inch cock staring her in the face. She grabbed the base of my shaft with her right hand. She caressed the tip, teasing my cock. Suddenly, she dove in head first. She took the entire length of my cock. She started sucking it fiercly. Stroking and sucking. Stroking and sucking. I couldn't keep my composure. I blew my warm thick creamy load straight down her throat.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

" Does this mean I don't get a ticket?"

"Oh, I'm not through with you."

She rips open the front of her top to reveal a black lacy bra. I kissed her ferociously. I reached back, unsnapped her bra and through it in the road. I began sucking her perky little nipples. She wore a relatively small bra size. A small B would be my guess. I ripped off her pants and her frilly black panties. She was already soaking wet. I pulled off her panties and began licking her clit. She was by far the loudest girl I have ever been with. She was screaming and moaning. Luckily we were on a windy country road and no one could hear her. She grabbed my head and pushed my nose down in her tight pink cunt. Body shaking she squirted her succulent pussy juices all down the front of my Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt. She said " I want you to fuck me."

Without hesitation, I stood her up, turned her around and bent her over the hood of her cruiser. I stuck my nine inch cock deep down in her pussy. Screaming and moaning she yelled "Harder, Faster". Giving it all I had, I gave her what she asked for. I was pumping as hard and as fast as I could. I spanked her nice bubble ass. She let out a scream. I was holding back my orgasm until she got hers, but her pussy was so tight. It was hard.

I felt her pussy walls tightening and her body began to tremble. "I'm cumming" she proclaimed. I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my creamy load deep inside her pussy. We finished getting dressed and we got in our cars and parted ways, after exchanging phone numbers.

It was well worth the ticket.

Published 
Written by luckyman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments