Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 1

"In the Spring of 2015, best friends Mac and Delilah begin their journey on the art of shoeplay."

8
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

April 3, 2015

7:39 a.m.

It is the last day of school before the weekend break. Even though it is Spring, it sure determines that Summer has crept in early. The weather temperature is currently going through a heat wave, with today sporting a sweltering ninety-seven-degree sunny day. Students heading to school are lucky enough not to have to experience the journey of walking through the sun.

One student is not so lucky, however. eighteen-year-old Mackenzie (affectionately called "Mac" by his family and peers) can only wipe the sweat gleaming on his forehead as he hikes up the steps of his high school. He already feels that this is not going to be a day in his favor. He is frustrated, stressed, and fatigued from last night's incident. Not only did he not manage to study for his quiz taking place later today, but he was up all night due to an intense argument with his parents. Even though he has an after-school job and is saving money for his college goals, the distractions were not making it any easier for him to stay home.

He needs to vent. He needs his therapy. He needs his best friend. "Damn, where is she...?" he grumbles to himself as he passes through the front doors of his school.

Meanwhile, passing through the other side of the same hallway is eighteen-year-old Delilah ("Del" for short). Currently navigating her way through the student obstacle course, she is on a mission to get to her best friend before the first bell rings. Normally, she and Mac would always meet up at lunch, but today was different: She specifically needed to see him before class.

Delilah is a normally sweet, caring, and very nice girl. By her own admission, she is also a bit of a tomboy due to her having three older brothers. She and Mac first met each other in sixth grade after her female best friend Sandra first introduced her to him and his group of friends. At first, it was their mutual love for wrestling that made them connect. However, they also found it really convenient to talk with one another, and to have a shoulder to cry on whenever they were upset about anything. They were basically inseparable, and have been best friends ever since.

Soon, Delilah spots her target: Mac making his way to his locker. She shakes a little, excited to share with him her surprise she had in store for him...

Decoding the lock on his locker, Mac sighs as he opens it up and stares at the dust-collection of textbooks inside. Already only minutes in, and he just wants this day to end. He had missed the previous two days of school trying to convince his parents not to think about divorcing, but it was to no avail. Now at his emotional limit, he grabs the textbook out of his locker and frowns into near-submission of his current situation. Just as he closes his locker, two hands suddenly cover his eyes, followed by a calm but sweet voice:

"Guess who?"

Mac smirks. "Hmm... if I had to guess, a really annoying chick."

"Don't make me bash your head against the locker, doofus."

That only makes him laugh with relief. Turning around, Mac displays the biggest grin once he sees her. His tag team partner. His best friend. His Delilah. Returning the smile, she sweetly states with a giggle, "Hey, tiger." Hearing her say her pet name for him results in him giving her the biggest hug she ever received from him.

Closing his eyes and sighing with admiration, he purely responds, "Hey, Del."

She quickly returns the hug, followed by a kiss on his right cheek. "I missed you, dude. Where the hell have you been the last couple of days?"

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

"Ugh... long story..."

"Your parents again...?"

"Yeah... they obviously don't understand that me staying home isn't helping their cause, or mine."

"Don't worry, Macky. Maybe this might cheer you up..."

Standing back, Delilah showcases her surprise for Mac; even though she was a tomboy, she made the decision and effort to dress up today for him: A long-sleeved black blouse with white dots, followed by a thigh-length floral white skirt.

Giggling, she calmly asks him, "What do you think? You like?"

Mac can only quietly gaze at her, not expecting this. From HER of all people. All he could muster up is the one thing to say that meant everything:

"Whoa..."

Delilah laughed. "Gee, thanks, Keanu!"

"Er, I'm sorry, I... it's just... you look..."

"... Yeah?"

"Yes... you look great. Just really... beautiful."

That comment alone makes Delilah instantly blush. Just the answer she was hoping for.

"It's just a shock. Ever since we met in sixth grade, I don't think I've ever seen you dress up before," he adds.

"Haha, yeah, mostly because I dress like your raggedy butt! I don't think I'm gonna win any fucking fashion shows anytime soon, but this is the best I had!" After chuckling, Del comes to a whisper and instructs him, "Hey... look at the rest, dude..."

Mac could only oblige once the shock value had wore out, but what he sees next he is totally not prepared for: Delilah has also taken the liberty of wearing sheer pantyhose, followed by white ballet flats that look thin and a bit worn out. Mac is dumbfounded. Just what is going on today? "Um... uh..." is all he could say, which makes Delilah chuckle. Knowing that he is all fixated on her flats and pantyhose-covered legs, Delilah happily obliges his secret by fidgeting her left foot a little.

As Mac snaps back to reality from her foot's movement, Del delivers the conformation by allowing her heel to slightly pop out of the flat. Mac now knows where this was heading; he remembers how over a year ago he was forced to admit to her about his foot fetish. "Del... no... I don't think this is a good idea... please..." he implores her, now in panic mode and not wanting her to push this any further. "You don't understand, Del... this could be a big mist—"

"Shhhh..." she calmly whispers as she places her right index finger over his lips. "It's okay, tiger... trust me..." Mac begins to softly bite his lower lip, his sexual urges awakening from their long slumber. Del leans closer to her best friend to her best friend, saying to him:

"Like I said, I'm doing this all for you. I wanted to dress up, just for you, Mac. But, you have to be patient until after school. I promise you, if you can manage until then, tiger, all of this is yours..." Taking a deep breath, Mac listens to her as she brings her lips to his ear. In a seductive but sweet whisper, Delilah confirms what it is that he desires:

"... even my feet..."

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by LittleMac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments