Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Mom's Heels

"GF gets BF to cum her mother's heels."

13
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I just fixed the problem Carol had with her car; the generator was not delivering the current to charge the battery. Well, being her friend, I don't want to charge her for doing that. I have other ideas in mind, like maybe her giving me a nice hand job and letting me blow a load of love sauce into her bra. Luckily, she read my mind.

"Come on up," she says

I follow her nice sexy ass to the bedroom, where she starts to undress me, rather quickly I add.

"Say, Carol, do you have any o' those fancy women's dress shoes? The shiny black ones?"

"Oh, you mean the black patent kind?"

"Gosh, I don't know, just that they are black with a real glossy finish."

"Oh, those are black patent, alright, why?"

"Well, somehow when I see them, they turn me on."

"Oh, I think I know where some are."

"I have some."

What she does is grab a few pairs from her mom's closet, So I just figure they are hers. I am thinking about a good time, not what size the heel is. Anyway, I ask her to do things with them and what she does with them! She strokes my hog with them while she has them on, and with the other pair, she plays with herself, stuffing one heel into her love hole and caressing her nipple with the other. She squirts a bit of hand cream into the heel, places it over my cock, and holding it with two hands, jerks me off into that smooth tight heel. Damn it is so wild!

Carol does not clean that heel out well so there is still some cream and short and curlies in it.

"Carol!"

"Yes, Mom?"

"What's in my shoe?" her Mom asked with a lot of vinegar and no honey.

"Ah, nothing, Mom."

"Don't you,' Ah Nothing, Mom' Me!' Just what did you do to my dress heels? Are you still reading those kinky stories over at Lush? You did that, didn't you? Stuck my dress heel in your bush and came in it. I don't believe this!"

"Well, Mom, you are close."

"WHAT!"

"I didn't cum your heel Mom, Harold did!"

"Damn, what is it with guys wanting to play with women's shoes? I bet he was here when you were taking a shower, is that it?"

"No, Mom, Harry got the generator in my car charging, no more dead battery. I asked him how he did that. He said, 'I flashed her in the field.'"

"Carol, you Idiot!, He did not flash her in the field! He flashed the field. He ran some current into the generator's field windings to bring back the residual field so the generator can build up voltage. You are such a ditz! Flash her in the field... Sometimes, Carol, I find it hard to believe that from my loins you came into this world..."

"Just how do you know about this stuff... Mom?"

"Back in our salad days, your father had an old sixty-seven Harley with a big-twin engine, known as a shovel-head with 72 to 84 cubic inches of displacement. It had the sixty-five-A generator. He was so cool. I asked him how the generator made electricity and he explained it to me. That was very nice of Harry to do that for you. It would have cost a chunk of change for a garage to do that and they would have kept the generator, flashed it, and charged you for a new one, selling yours to someone else. So Carol, how is it he came in my heel?"

"Well, I wanted to do something nice for him and he asked me about those shiny black hi-heels. I knew some guys have a thing for them, I don't know why maybe the way girls walk in them…"

"Sometimes, Carol, I read up on that as well. It seems they also make a woman look more serious, I like that part better, like a mind game? Like having power over him?"

Janet became a bit more understanding, a lot. "Well... a garage would have charged a lot for that, that's for sure." In her mind, she is thinking of playing with Harry with her shoes. "OK, everything is fine, don't worry, Carol."

"Thanks, Mom."

"So when is Harry going to be back?"

"Oh, later today around seven or so. Oh no! I have a babysitting job and I won't be here."

"Well, Carol, I will be; I could use the company anyway."

Sure enough, Harry is on the doorstep, seven on the dot, his finger on the doorbell button. Ding Dong ring out the door chimes.

"Oh hello, Mrs. Jones."

"Hi Harry, come on in, why don't you?"

"Sure, thanks!"

Janet is watching Harry's eyes follow those heels, they are buffed to a real shine and she enjoys watching Harry. Harry is on the sofa and Janet is across from him, one leg draped over the other at the knee, those shoes are sparkling.

"Harry, I want to thank you very much for fixing my daughters' car, that was very kind of you."

Well thanks, Mrs. Jones."

"When we are alone, just call me Janet o.k?"

"Sure."

"I mean that Harry, and I would like to do something nice for you as well."

"Oh, that's not needed, Janet."

"Harry, if you knew what I was going to do, you would not say that, care for a drink, wine? beer?"

"Wine sounds fine."

Janet returns with two beakers of Rhine wine, hands one to Harry, and goes back to where she was sitting. One leg is draped over the other and she moves it around so the lamp light sparkles on it. Harry's eyes are glued to the sparkling heel.

"So Harry how did you get that generator working?"

"Well after I took it out o' her car and opened it up, I checked the field coils for grounds and put the armature on a growler, it tested good so I flashed the fields, and voila she is putting out."

"I asked Carol how you got it going; do you know what she said?"

"I never know what she will say."

"She said, 'you flashed her in the field'."

"That does sound like Carol." I watch Janet balance that sparkling heel from her toe, letting it softly swing back and forth, every other movement sparkling by the light of the brass floor lamp.

"So Harry, is it the A or B style the generator is wired in?" Janet asks as she now has her left leg draped over the right one at the knee. She lets that heel fall to the floor, gets her toe in it, and with her foot tosses it over to Harry, right onto his lap.

"Is my heel keeping you from answering the question, Harry? Is my heel bothering you?"

I feel so tight down there and I like that sexy heel. "No not at all, how would you know the means a generator could be wired, Janet?"

"My dear husband had a sixty-seven Harley with a big-twin-engine that had a sixty-five A generator, it wasn't charging, he told me about the residual field needed for the generator to produce power and said, 'most went out the armature but a little bit went to the field coils making the field poles stronger."

"Harry, are you feeling all right, you seem a bit antsy. Oh my, now how did that shoe get over there?"

"Oh, I am fine Janet."

"Well just leave it where it is, I'm sure it's not bothering you. Does a generator always need to be hooked to a battery and voltage regulator?"

"Well if the bike has a kick-start it has an ignition magneto, but the generator is for the headlight, tail and brake light, horn, and direction signals. The voltage regulator would be the relay type."

"Oh, the electromagnetic type, too much voltage, and resistance is put in the field circuit?"

"If I ran the shop, I'd love you to work for me; Damn Janet, how do you know all this?"

"Did you enjoy it when you came in my hi-heel, my nice patent black heel? You made one sweet fucking mess of that heel, Harry."

"Your high-heel? I thought it was Carol's!"

"Oh yes Harry, a mother-load of guy-sauce, just how did that happen? I hope you don't just go around doing things to women's heels without them sayings it is o.k.."

"Well after I fixed her generator, I asked if she had those black shiny high-heels…"

"And?"

"She said, 'Oh I think I know where some are."

"She didn't say she had a pair?"

"No, I know that is what she said."

So what exactly happened that you came to cum my heel, Harry?"

"She had two pairs, pulling on it with the pair she wore, and caressing her nipple with one heel as she satisfied her, ah, glory hole? With the other, then she put the heel over it and holding it with two hands got me off into it.

AvionaxXXxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvionaxXXxTS

"Pulling on what Harry? You know it is interesting, talking about Generators, it is like you were chumming with Michael Faraday, he was an electrical scientist, yet when it comes to hi-heels, you're at a loss for words. So what was she pulling on Harry?"

"My cock." I say feeling rather sheepish.

"Your cock?"

"I can't tell you what a great evening this has been…"

"It will get even better Harry, a girl showed you what a pair of women's heels can do, how about letting a woman show you what a pair of women's heels can do?"

"That works!"

"Follow me, Harry."

She grabs me by the belt towing me into her room.

"Why don't you strip for me?"

"So Harry, whatever got you into liking woman's heels? It happened before you got my daughter to get you off in mine. What is that mysterious thing or force that made you want to make a pig's breakfast in my snazzy patent black heel?"

"I can't say."

"You can't say or you don't want to say?"

"Really Janet, I don't know. I'm not saying my subconscious does not know, it just hasn't told me yet."

"You know about things like that?" Asks Janet with surprise in her voice.

"Well yeah, that's why we say the wrong thing at times, we are really speaking the truth, just that the truth can be quite inconvenient at times."

"You know things, I like that."

"I'm guessing maybe I saw your daughter in heels one time and the look stayed with me?"

"Which look? My daughter or my heels she was wearing?"

"Probably both Janet."

"Well, you're covering your ass on that one.!"

"So do you like me stuffing the heel under your balls Harry as I slide the other one up and down that big cock of yours? Do you like the way the lamp sparkles on my heel? Is my heel flirting with you? Is she telling you to cum her and make a big fucking mess, cum and pubic hairs all over it, is that what she is telling you to do?"

"I know I want to, and Janet?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"You don't happen to wear glasses for reading, do you? Half-glasses of the half-round or half-square style with a beaded neck chain?"

"Well sometimes, I do o.k. with the newspaper, but phone books? novels? I do need them. Why?"

"My subconscious is telling me I like older, serious-looking women, women in silver half-moon style glasses or the gold half-square style with beaded chains."

"Harry, I like your subconscious, but this cock is anything but SUB! Damn, my heel has a real effect on you, it is different but if a heel can give a woman a massive cock, that is fine with me."

"You don't happen to have a beaded chain with those glasses do you?"

"Well yes, half-glasses pretty much go with a beaded chain, a pearl beaded neck chain, you're really into the older lady thing Harry, how is that? Do you have an aunt or know some lady who wears that style?"

"Yes, actually I do."

"Did she ever know how much you liked seeing her in half-glasses and beaded chain?"

"Yes, I told her, her name is Ruth. She told me it was interesting how a guy at the mill she worked at, found himself to be aroused by her wearing half-glasses with a beaded chain."

"Did she do anything for you you with her glasses and beads?"

"Oh what she did, she had the beaded chain around me and got me off to the point of cumming her half-round style of glasses as she wore a sweet pair of gold half-square as the Brits would call them, from then on I wanted to help her as much as possible, shovel the driveway, clean the gutters help with shopping."

"And Aunt Ruth would diddle you into cumming her half-glasses?"

"YUP, I do miss her, fifty years older and great to talk to, we'd talk for hours. She went quick though, chest pains and the next thing a funeral."

"Harry, I am so sorry, it sounds like you had a loving relationship."

"She was fun and funny to be with."

"Harry I am sorry, but just remember to thank God for her and the times you had and to treat ladies as she told you to, be kind and with respect, do that and she will always be with you. Now, how about me teasing and touching you… oh, you do ride, right?"

"You mean a motorcycle, yes I do."

"Well Harry, you do know that if you give me a few rides, I'd be your woman. How do you like that idea?"

"That sounds great, but what about Carol?"

"What about her? She needs to get with it, get serious about life, I mean you got her generator working, so what are you working at?"

"I repair all sorts of generators, you know, the ones people use after hurricanes and blizzards."

"Harry, you have a marketable trade, Carol thinks as long as she can make fifty a week babysitting, it's what life is all about."

Janet gets her few pairs of glasses from her dresser drawer silver half-rounds gold half-square both with beaded chains small glossy white beads the other pearls.

"You will have to keep your woman's glasses spotless and sparkling, you know that right?"

"Let's say I look forward to it Janet."

"Harry, Since you made a fucking mess of my sexy, seriously sparkling heel, I mean between the cum, the cream, and the short and curlies, I think you should do the same to my silver half-moon style glasses with white shiny beads…"

She takes the chain of white beads and wraps them around me and strokes my nuts with those silver half-rounds as she looks at me over the tops or through those gold half-square styles. From behind her she has a long skinny black belt and manages to make a cock ring and places it under my balls and tightens it. Now she is dragging those heels against my balls and then her glasses. the feeling is quite wild, she loosens the ring and passes the beaded chain under it, and tightens it again. Between the beads and seeing Janet in half as she strokes me, with the silver half-glasses and her heel yeah that heel got the brunt of pent-up energy right up into the toe's end and her silver half-rounds, a glob of love on them. Janet lowers her head and licks the stuff up like it is going off the market.

"I won't be reading through these in a hurry, Harry!"

"So Janet, you want to go for an evening ride? Like now even?"

"Well yes, that sounds nice, any particular ride?"

"Yup, down two-seventy-five south over the Skyway bridge then to seventy-five North to four west and back into St.Pete on two-seventy-five. I have extra helmets and gloves."

"This is going to be so nice Harry!."

It is nice, she is a very nice and warm woman who knows what is going on and those blossoms of hers, what I want to do with them, and her beaded neck chains. I think she could like that. I get off at the fourth street north exit and we are coming up to a K&K doughnut shop.

"Wanna pop in for a coffee and doughnut?" I holler against the warm night breeze and the throaty drone of a bike engine.

Janet yells, "Yes" and we roll on into the parking lot.

"Oh Harry what a ride! Thank you so much. Would you like to clean my half-glasses?" From her bra, she takes out that pair of gold half-square style which are all steamed up.

"I do have other ideas for those Janet."

"Like what?" she asks in a sweet voice.

"Well, rubbing them over the tops of your nipples, running the beads alongside your nipples, then dragging those half-glasses over a nice wet labia getting your sex all over them and you watching me lick them clean."

Or I could get you to cum that heel for me and you watch me lick it, how does that sound, Harry?"

Janet is eating a cruller-type doughnut that looks like a flattened sausage, "I am thinking this is your cream-filled cock. What do you think of that?"

"We might be better off doing that at your place?"

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments