Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Secret

11
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Ken had been fascinated by erotic lingerie since he had first discovered it in his youth He found the pictures of the girls in Playboy magazine a turn on as did a lot of other boys his age. The thrill that shot through his body and hardened his teenage cock while looking at these pictures was unbelievable. it was intensified if they were clad in black lingerie.

The sight of black nylons, with or without seams, on beautiful legs started his blood pumping. The ribbons of a lace-trimmed garter belt holding up said nylons only added to his excitement as did the sight of black panties. He didn't care how big the model's breasts were, all that mattered was that they were encased in a black bra.

Late at night and alone in his room he jacked his teenage cock to these images. During high school, Ken's looks and build made him a hit with the ladies but he soon discovered that the girls he knew just didn't dress that way. Oh, they all had pretty lingerie, but nothing like he saw in his beloved magazines.

Ken's college years brought him in contact with more attractive women than he imagined existed, he just kept meeting the ones that were not into dressing up. The ones that were would only do it if he purchased the lingerie for them, which he willingly did. They would dress up a few times but then lose interest. Ken finally gave up on finding someone to indulge in his fetish.

Present Day: Ken looked at the clock on the wall and realized that it was almost quitting time. He made additions to the large grease board of trucks that were down and the ones that were road-ready. As he worked he wondered if his package had arrived. Finally quitting time arrived and the staff headed out the door and to their traditional Friday stop, it was a bar called Milty's where the staff knocked back beers and played pool to celebrate the weekend's arrival. 

Some of his co-workers attempted to chat up some of the office girls. Ken had tried that with no success so he never tried again. He found himself wondering again if I would find his package waiting for him. An hour later he headed home despite protests from some of the others. He was also reminded of the baseball game on Saturday morning.

Ken acknowledged the reminder as he went out the door. His home was in one of the cleanest mobile home parks in the state. No cars up on blocks or car parts scattered on the ground as they had strict rules on appearance. As he pulled into his small carport he saw the side door was not fully closed. That meant there was something preventing it from shutting.

There between the screen door and the inner door was his package. His heart leaped as he casually grabbed the box and headed inside. Once inside he lowered the blinds and pulled the drapes shut. he now had total privacy.

After placing the package on the bed his next stop was the shower where he was forced to submit himself to a blast of ice-cold water because he was getting excited thinking about the contents of the box. He dried off and then padded naked to his bedroom where he began to unwrap the package.

He had just about given up on trying to find a lady to wear the sexy items he loved, then an idea struck him, he could dress himself up. Ken discovered that the Internet was full of shops that catered to men wishing to wear lingerie. He finally succumbed to his desire and found the courage to order an ensemble.

Ken's heart began to beat faster as he slowly peeled back the layers of tissue paper until the contents were now visible. He slowly removed the articles and began to don them. The garter belt was made of black satin and trimmed with black lace, this he fastened it around his hips. 

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

Just the contact of the cool silky item against his warm skin caused his cock to begin to harden. He pulled the desk chair up and took a seat as he removed the nylons from their package. They were black and seamed with delicate lace at the tops. he slowly drew them up his legs as the internet had shown him and he marveled at the sensation.

He affixed the lace tops of the nylons to the garter belt ribbons and the effort of shaving his legs had paid off as his legs looked great. He then reached for the panties that were made of satin with lace on both sides. He was forced to move his cock to one side to prevent it from pressing painfully against the front.

Next came the black bra, also trimmed with delicate lace. Lacking boobs, he had also ordered inserts to give the appearance of cleavage. They were flesh tone and very realistic looking. The final item was a pair of black silk opera gloves that went to his biceps, and the illusion was complete.

He headed to his bed and lay down on the bedspread with his feet flat and knees together. Starting at the silky bra he slowly ran his hands down and over the cups. He enjoying the sensation of his fingers against the full and rounded cups. He pressed the bottoms of his feet together and spread his legs apart.

He allowed his fingers to caress the garter belt and then the ribbons. He ran his hands over the lace tops of the nylons before allowing his hands to slowly rub each leg. The swelling in his satin panties increased until he could stand it no longer. He pressed his knees together again and slowly slid his panties down.

His hard cock was finally free and the head was glistening with pre-cum. He used only one finger of his satin gloved hand and traced a line on the underside of my cock from the head to the base of his balls. His whole body was quivering with anticipation as he did this several times.

Finally, Ken gently grabbed himself with his silk gloved hand and slowly began to jack off. With all the stimulus it didn't take long for him to archive a monstrous orgasm. He moaned loudly as he emptied his balls on the garter belt and lower belly. He didn't move for the longest time as his body enjoyed its float down for the orgasmic cloud.

Ken headed to the bathroom where a wet washcloth was used to remove any traces of cum from his garments. He then recovered his panties and slid them back on. He then padded to the kitchen to get a drink and then returned to his bedroom with his beverage. He took a seat on the desk chair and admired the sight of his legs sheathed in the black nylons and rubbed them together.

He then switched on his laptop and headed to the site where he had purchased his current ensemble. He perused the on-line catalog for a while before he selected another ensemble, this time in blue. He told himself that he wasn't a crossdresser and was only doing this to satisfy his desire to see a lady dressed this way.

However, as the weeks passed, He found himself ordering more items. Robes, nighties, and full-length slips soon arrived at his door and he began to indulge himself by dressing every night and not just on the weekends. He also found himself checking out the wigs and masks featured on the site. 

He had to rethink his statement of not being a cross-dresser. Now, he had no desire to appear in public in female attire, but behind his bedroom doors was another matter. He kept telling himself that he would only do this until he found a lady willing to dress for him, but that was a lie. he was enjoying himself too much to stop now.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments