Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Love Them

"Slipping between her big, beautiful breasts."

17
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Missed my window.

After yet another week of late nights at work had kept us from doing anything but sleeping in bed, I’d finally managed to escape at a reasonable hour.  I knew it was almost that time, but I had hoped I’d beat the clock.  No such luck.

She was only wearing her bra and panties, getting ready for a shower when I walked into the bedroom.  Her panties let me know I had come up a day late and a dollar short.  They covered more than any others she owned, but looked just as amazing on her.  The problem was that she only wore them at a certain time of the month.

It wasn’t a problem for me – at all.  It was for her, though.  I knew it bothered her enough that she would likely never get over it, and I accepted that.  If she was uncomfortable, I knew I could never enjoy myself.

She gave me an apologetic look when she saw me cross the bedroom threshold and said, “Sorry.”

I smiled and said, “It’s okay.”

Her expression turned to a pout.  “No, it isn’t.  Not after I sent you those texts this morning.”

As soon as I’d realized the workload was going to let me leave at a decent time, I’d let her know.  She’d responded with a few excited, racy texts, and a bare-breasted selfie from the bathroom stall at work.  I loved the look of them bursting from within the V of her work coat.

Obviously, her monthly visitor had arrived at some point afterward.

She opened her arms in invitation, and I accepted.  We shared a kiss, and then I told her, “Go get in the shower.”

She shook her head, and curiously pushed, guiding me to walk backward a couple of steps.  I followed her lead, and ended up standing in front of the mirror.

“I will, but first...”  She reached behind her and unhooked the clasp on her bra.

“Honey...”

“Shh,” she admonished while she shrugged off her bra, freeing her bountiful breasts.  “I teased you with these, so it’s only fair.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I want to,” she responded.  “I want to do more, but I’ll take care of myself in the shower.  I’m taking care of you right now.”

With that, she took hold of my wrists and lifted my hands to her tits.  I was having a hard enough time not grabbing them as it was, so I didn’t resist.  I cupped the globes in my hands, feeling the weight of them, and blood began to rush between my legs.  One of her hands slipped behind my neck, pulling my head down to her chest.

I couldn’t resist that any more than holding them.  I turned my head and leaned in to suck her big, stiff nipple between my lips.  She trembled and gasped from my hungry suckling, and the hand behind my neck moved upward to tousle my hair.  Her other hand unerringly found my swelling member and squeezed.

I hardened quickly from the caress of her knowing fingers, and she turned them to a different task.  I switched to her other nipple while she tugged my belt loose.  She made quick work of it and the fastenings of my slacks.  Though she was already moaning and cooing from the touch of my lips, the sound jumped in volume when her fingers curled around my naked cock.

“Take it off.  Take it all off,” she said in a husky voice.

Though loathe doing so, I let her nipple slip from between my lips and obeyed.  She went to work on the buttons of my shirt while I slipped out of my shoes.  Not wanting to interrupt her, I used my toes to pull off my socks.  By the time I finished that, she was pushing my shirt off my shoulders.  I let it slide to the floor, and she ran her hand down my bare chest.  She knelt down, and between the two of us, we removed my slacks and underwear in short order.

She stood up slowly, wrapping her off hand around my cock in the process.  I’d assumed she was going to give me a blowjob, but her change in posture suggested I was wrong.  Once she had fully straightened, she hooked her foot into the legs of her vanity stool behind her.  She stroked me with a twisting motion while dragging the stool closer.  Once it was in position, she reached behind her and picked up a bottle of lube that had completely escaped my notice.

She moaned when she saw my eyes light up, because I’d guessed what her plan was.  She kept her hand in motion and maintained eye contact as she sat down on the stool.  After a brief glance at the mirror, she popped open the top of the bottle.

I groaned from both the sensation of her soft hand stroking me, and the sight of her squirting generous globs of lube into the valley between her breasts and the inner swell of the globes.  She glanced down, and without having to be asked, I squeezed her tits together.  It took only a little manipulation to smear the lube into a thin, shiny layer – so reminiscent of when she lotioned them before bed.

She opened the hand that had been stroking me and squeezed the bottle over my erect organ.  I sucked in a hard, fast breath from the first chilly touch, but then groaned as the thick streams meandered down my shaft.  Her hand closed around me, smoothing the lotion into an even layer over my cock.  When she released it, I didn’t need any instruction on what to do next.

I edged forward, took her heavy breasts in hand, and nestled my cock between them.  They were easily large enough to completely enfold me in a warm, soft, slippery nest from root to tip.  As I massaged my erection with them, I noticed her touching herself over her panties.  It was the first time she’d ever openly done so during her period since we’d been together, so it both surprised and excited me.

She noticed me noticing, and her face filled with color.  Knowing how uncomfortable she had to be, I fixed my gaze on her wonderful tits – which was hardly a chore – and stroked my cock with them.  She reached over and picked up the lube bottle again, adding a healthy drizzle between her breasts.

Then she took over.  She squeezed her tits around me, moving them in counterpoint – one going up, and one going down.  It was similar to how I’d started, but she was oh so much better at it.  She leaned back, letting me slide between her breasts, and then pop out.  The moment I slipped free, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it over her stiff nipples – one after the other.

“That feels so good.  Looks so good,” I said.

“You’re so hard for me,” she said while wiggling my cock from side to side, tapping it against her breasts in turn.

HannahLuv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahLuv

“Always.”

She caught my eyes, and trapped them in her sultry gaze.  “I want you to come all over them.”

I let out a half groan, half grunt of excitement.  She almost always preferred to have me come in her mouth, or her pussy.  When she did let me spray cum all over her tits, it was a special treat.  Considering I hadn’t let off any pressure in three days – which she knew – it was going to be extra special this time.

She wrapped her tits around me again, but didn’t take me deep in the valley.  I knew why she’d chosen to guide me in front of the mirror when she looked at her reflection.  I alternated between both views as she manipulated her big, soft breasts, caressing my shaft, while simultaneously tonguing the swollen head.  I had only a fraction of a second to see the drop of pre-cum that caused to well up.  She almost immediately scooped it up with a moan.

Lord, but it was good.  She knew exactly how to caress, massage, and stroke me with those incredible tits.  Her tongue slipped into the mix for quick, random laps of the head, slowly building me up.  Though she looked up into my eyes most of the time, I found it just as exciting when she would glance over into the mirror to admire her handiwork in profile.

She knew me well.  Between the pace of my breathing and the throbbing of my cock between her breasts, she knew I was reaching the point where I needed more.  She pushed me deep into her cleavage, squeezed tight around me, and then looked up.

“Do it.  Fuck my titties and come all over them,” she pleaded.

I began to thrust – slowly at first.  She subtly shifted position, leaning back, and provided me the perfect angle.  She didn’t need to say it when I began to slide comfortably between her tits.  Her eyes absolutely screamed, do it.

So, I did.

I fucked her tits, marveling at how she consistently juggled the big globes, keeping them wrapped around me.  Her fingers were always there as a cage, keeping me from popping free.  My balls tapped against her chest on each stroke at first, but soon enough were only brushing as they tightened.  The tickle of that light touch served to push me closer to the edge.

The lube began to dry from the hot friction, but it felt no less incredible.  Grunts and growls rumbled in my throat as my pleasure soared.  Little shockwave ripples passed through her breasts anywhere her fingers weren’t holding them tight.  The head of my cock poked from between her tits on every stroke, adding to the sensations.

Her voice high-pitched and pleading, she begged, “Do it.  Give it to me.  Come for me.  Come all over my titties.”

My hands joined hers, squeezing her breasts around me, providing stability.  I thrust harder – faster – caught up in the spiral toward climax.

“Yes.  Yes.  Come for me,” she cried.

“Oh, baby,” I growled.

“Yes.  I want it!”

A growl rumbled in my throat, growing louder with every thrust.  I looked down at her.  She looked up at me.  I thrust with desperate need, perched on the precipice of orgasm, ready to tumble over.

Then I did.

I saw the first spurt erupt, spattering against her chin and neck, and then dribbling down onto her breasts.  My eyes pinched closed of their own accord as the next ejaculation burst forth.  Over and over again my cum surged up, relieving the pressure of three days of abstinence.

“Yes!  Oh yes!” she squealed.

My cock continued to pulse long after the last dribble had escaped me.  I panted hard for breath, and my eyes only opened when the shock of cool air kissing my cock ripped through me.

She sat in front of me smiling, looking up at me with eyes alight.  Her breasts were absolutely covered in streams of cum that curled around the globes and dripped onto her legs.  A strand dangled from her chin, which was coated in a thick layer of cum.  It was all I could do to stand on my wobbly legs, yet the corners of my mouth turned up into a smile.

The glint in her eyes took on a distinctly mischievous cast, and she darted forward.  A thoroughly embarrassing yelp escaped me when she wrapped her lips around my sensitive organ and sucked hard.

I had to stumble to the side and forward when she released me, in order to slap a hand on the vanity to steady myself.  She let out a chuckling moan, and let her fingertips glide over my tight balls.  Then she leaned back, bracing an arm on the vanity, and let me admire my handiwork.

“Look at the mess you made,” she said, and then ran her fingers through the streams of cum on her beautiful tits.

All I could do was groan.

“I need to go get in the shower,” she said breathlessly, and then popped up off her stool.

She had barely vacated it before I plopped down on the stool, nearly falling over backwards in the process.  I watched her strut toward the bathroom for a moment, but then my sensitive cock protested, and my eyes closed once more.

I heard the shower kick on, and found the strength to stumble to the bed.  I flopped down and groaned as what little energy I had drained away.

It was faint at first – barely perceptible – and I thought I’d imagined it.  Then I heard it again, and I knew it was a whimper coming from the shower.  My lethargy drained away, and my ears perked to the sound.

Her whimpers and moans grew louder – more frequent.  Though my cock continued to protest, the sound of her pleasuring herself was like sweet, sweet music.  Though I knew she got herself off in the shower – the only place she felt comfortable doing so during her period – she’d never let me hear her so openly before.

I knew her as well as she knew me, and I could hear her soaring toward a peak.  My back actually arched up from the bed when I heard her come.  She didn’t hold back, and screamed loud and long as she climaxed.  I listened intently until the sounds trailed off, and then a few moments later, the shower stopped.

She returned with her cheeks still flushed, and a sheepish expression on her face.  She’d pulled back on her white panties – but nothing else.  She crawled into the bed, snuggled in close, and kissed me.

“Did you hear me?” she whispered into my ear.

“Yes,” I answered, and kissed her shoulder.

“Maybe...  Maybe tomorrow, you could come with me and help.”

I shivered as I held her even tighter.  There was no doubt she’d just reached a new level of trust and comfort with me, to even suggest it.

“I’d love to.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments