Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hye-Jin joins a water festival in Tokyo

"Hye-Jin, Korean-American, shows off nylons in Tokyo water festival"

2
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Story is based on true experiences in Tokyo."

Hye-Jin joins a water festival in Tokyo

Every August, in the town of Fukagawa located near the center of Tokyo, locals put on one of the best water festivals in all of Japan. The Fukagawa Hachiman Matsuri (matsuri means festival) features dozens of teams from the community carrying mikoshi (portable shrines) along a winding parade route that extends for several kilometers. 

Local residents and volunteers line the route with huge tanks of water, buckets, pails, and water hoses to drench the mikoshi carriers with cool water to relieve them in the stifling summer heat and humidity. Even the local fire departments and volunteers hook up fire hoses to drench everyone, including the onlookers and anyone who wants to cool off and join the festivities.

This hot August summer, I decided to enjoy fun in the wet, wet, wet festivities. I’m Hye-Jin, a lover of fine lingerie and old-style nylon stockings. And I love wet nylons and wet sex. I can’t get enough of it.

In my Asakusa apartment, I prepared to go to the festival, about thirty minutes away by subway. What shall I wear today? I knew it would be another hot day according to the Japan Meteorological Agency forecast. Temperature in the nineties, high humidity, little wind, and “real feel” of over 100F. It would be a scorcher out there in the sun. 

I chose a light summer dress—actually a swimsuit coverup—in white with a floral design. I figured it would be quick-dry with 95% rayon. The coverup was short, just above the knee, allowing air to cool off my crotch.

Underneath, more importantly, I would wear something naughty and nice—white Felina garter belt, sheer white panties without a gusset, and pair of the finest Hanes RHT nylon stockings in “Barely There,” one of my favorite shades that mimics a nice tan. No bra needed in the hot weather.

For footwear, I needed to wear something casual and comfortable for walking—clear plastic slip-on beach sandals—that would also show off my RHT heels and toes. I got moist inside thinking of how erotic that would look to any stocking lover guy. 

Actually, everyone would be focused on the mikoshi parade and festivities and no one may notice what I was wearing. But half the fun was being an exhibitionist in public, getting soaked, and occasionally flashing my stockings and underwear.

It didn’t take long to get dressed and all prepared. Knowing I would get soaked, I took a small bag with some cash, room key, IC card (for the subway), small bottle of water, light towel for my neck, cap, and iPhone. I also carried a ziplock bag to protect my belongings from the loads of water that could be expected. The festival is an annual event, so I learned from past experience that it’s important to expect to get thoroughly soaked.

It was 9 am, perfect time to leave for the parade which started around nine. By the time I got to the Monzen-Nakacho Station on the Tozai subway line, the parade would be underway and mikoshi teams would be passing the water stations. 

I started from my apartment to the nearby Tawaramachi subway station to catch the Ginza subway line to Nihonbashi Station. I stepped out of my apartment building and walked for about ten minutes to the subway station. Several bicyclists rode past me on this fine Saturday morning, paying me no attention as I was suitably dressed for a hot summer day. 

I descended the long, steep stairway into the station and arrived at the boarding platform. In a few minutes, the subway train arrived and I got into the car. It was a little crowded so I found a little space near the door. Being an experienced subway rider in Tokyo, I am able to stand in a swaying car without holding onto anything—a skill many younger riders develop while texting on their smartphones or reading manga

As the train proceeded toward Nihonbashi, I felt a little hot underneath. My right hand reached under the hem of my coverup and I slid my fingers along my slit through sheer panties. I closed my eyes and imagined that a beefy, handsome guy was stroking me.

“The next stop is Nihonbashi,” announced the PA system in the car. I opened my eyes to end the brief reverie and prepared to get off the train. I proceeded to the neighboring Tozai subway line. Along the way, I passed a new toire (restroom) installed in preparation for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. This was a really modern restroom with all the amenities: washlet toilets, ADA-friendly private rooms with the works, modern sinks and fixtures, and spotlessly clean. 

I dashed into the women’s restroom and stepped into a stall fully equipped with a modern bidet toilet. After finishing my business, I pressed the “bidet” button and rinsed my nylon-covered pussy, soothing my heated crotch. At the sink with an infrared sensor, I reached under the faucet and turned on the water. Scooping some cold water, I reached under my coverup and splashed more water on my panties to rinse off the juices which were already flowing—and to cool off my hot pussy. Ahhh, that felt so good. The front of my swimsuit coverup got a little wet and revealed the white garter straps and dark stocking tops through the thin rayon material. Now I was really getting excited at the thought of flashing in the water-soaking parade!

I got to the boarding platform just in time as the next subway train pulled in. It was a short ride from Nihonbashi to Monzen-Nakacho, so I held off doing anything exciting along the way. The train was a little more crowded as hordes of locals (and some tourists) headed to the matsuri. It was packed enough that some tall guy was practically attached to my backside. I could feel his body pinned against my back, but more sensually, I felt something hard and rod-like in my ass-crack. 

MaiteSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteSilver

As the train jostled on the tracks, his hardened prick slipped in and out of my crotch through the sheer coverup. It wasn’t exactly what Japanese call “sawari” (unwelcomed fondling of women on super-crowded subway trains), but it was amazingly erotic. My pussy was getting hot and bothered again. I reached down and caressed my slit through my panties and imagined his dick inside me. Again, my reverie was interrupted by the PA announcing arrival at my station. As passengers disembarked, I was able to turn around to glance at my “molester.” He was a tall gaijin (foreigner) about 5’10” and built like a football player. He flashed a smile and a “V” hand sign as he disappeared into the crowd. I flashed a return smile and an upside-down “V” sign as I pointed down to my crotch. The gaijin returned a “thumbs up.”

I went through the kaisatsu (automatic ticket gate) with my IC card and came out of the station exit to face a huge throng of festival celebrants on the main street of Fukagawa town. Everyone was shouting encouragement to the mikoshi carriers, laughing, and just having a great time with neighbors, friends, family, and strangers from all over. A good way to start a fun day!

Based on past experience, I first looked for fountaining sprays of water along the route. Up the main avenue to the east, I spotted towering sprays from a fire hose, as well as smaller sprays from water gun blasters and buckets of water being thrown by well-wishers. The mikoshi carriers were all drenched and dripping as they marched up the avenue in the blazing heat. I immediately headed toward the cascading showers of cooling water.

To worm my way into the mikoshi carriers, I pulled out my iPhone which is water-resistant. If anyone in the mikoshi teams saw me, they would think I’m someone from their community as I’m Korean-American and can easily fit in with other Asians. And my summer coverup fit in with many in the crowd dressed for hot weather. 

The only thing different was that I was wearing sexy lingerie and RHT stockings underneath, and the only hint was my RHT heels and toes showing through my clear sandals. But who’s looking at a pretty lady’s feet with all the wet merriment? But I did, admiring the streams of water flowing down my darkened nylons and revealing the erotic reinforced toes and heels. I sloshed my way through the flooded street as I followed one mikoshi for a block or two.

As I turned the corner in the middle of mikoshi carriers, we were suddenly facing a volunteer fire truck with enthusiastic firemen hoisting a hose connected to a street hydrant. Several firemen pointed the hose straight toward us we approached and one of them directed their comrade to turn on the hose. A gush of spray came toward as if we were standing in a waterfall. Standing in direct fire, I got blasted with a torrent of water full force and instantly drenched. 

My coverup was lifted above my chest nearly blowing it off completely and I was fully exposed from my bare breasts all the way down to my feet—practically naked save for my sheer panties, garter belt, and nylons. As I stood nearly stripped naked, the mikoshi carriers were whooping and hollering. I first thought they were excited by my nakedness, but they were just being exuberant. There was so much water flying around, I don’t think they really noticed me. 

The firemen pointed the hose elsewhere and I was left with my water-logged coverup stuck to my body above my waist. I quickly pulled the coverup down to my stocking tops but the sheer wet fabric exposed my white garter belt and darkened stocking tops. There was nothing I could do but stick close to the mikoshi carriers so I would have some cover. My pussy was hot and bothered with erotic excitement. I wondered who noticed a nearly naked beauty in only wet lingerie and stockings in the midst of a crowd?

After nearly an hour of water-soaked fun in nylons, it was time to get out of the crowd and dry off a bit. I slipped out of the last mikoshi team and found a bench in a rest area under some trees. Dripping wet from head to toe, I surveyed myself to discover that everything under my sheer coverup was complete visible, sheet white panties, garter belt, and Hanes RHTs. It was quite a sight. I was practically walking naked in the parade, but with so much water flying everywhere, I’m sure hardly anyone noticed what was in plain sight. 

I dried myself off the best I could with my little hand towel and trusted that the warm summer wind would dry me off. Facing the street, I sat on the bench with my knees bent up. My coverup slid up my leg, exposing the dark stocking tops and RHT-covered feet as well as my nylon-covered crotch. The light breeze felt so soothing. I closed my eyes and thought about what a fine summer day it was after frolicking in a wet parade.

 

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors