Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karolina

12
4 Comments 4
15.1k Views 15.1k
921 words 921 words


It all started when I bumped into an old work colleague. She was the most beautiful blonde-haired woman, I had ever seen with a breast size of 36D and she was only twenty. She had beautiful body to go with it and a matching arse, but her best feature was her feet. Her skin was like butter and she had a rose tattoo on her foot. She had the sexiest Russian accent to go with that rocking body; it would get you hard every time she spoke.

She was working in a small clothes shop, (it does not matter which one). I walked into the store, and there she was standing behind the cash register. We started talking about old times, and she told me that she owned the shop. I was looking around the shop for a couple of minutes and then she saw me staring at her feet,

“Still into feet?” she said.

I replied, “Yes, you still got sexy feet.”

We both laughed, and then I went to try on some clothes. As the person in the other cubical left, she opened the curtains as I was changing.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I said.

“You’ve always told me that you wanted to smell my feet, why don’t you give them a sniff,” she said.

“You’re joking right, what if some sees or comes in,” I replied.

“No one will, I’ve closed the shop. It’s always quite at this time, hurry up before I change my mind!” she said.

I dropped to my knees, and she sat down on the bench in the cubical. I brought her feet to my nose and took a long sniff; it was heaven. Her feet smelled so beautiful, her sweat mixed her perfume. As I smelt her feet, she began to moan; she was enjoying this as much as I was. She lifted up her skirt and said,

“Eat my pussy!”

I stuck my head between her thighs, and it was even better than her feet. I tried to speak but she shoved my head between her thighs, wrapped her legs around my head, and said,

“Now’s not the time to talk, just eat!”

She was so wet, after only a few minutes, her hip started to buck, and I knew what was coming, she covered her mouth with her hands and all I heard we muffled screams.

The grip on my head became looser and looser, then she said,

“Damn you’re good, I should have got you to eat me out ages ago.”

She brushed her feet passed my crotch and I let out a moan. I was rock hard.

“Do you want a foot job?” she said.

I just started to remove my trousers and she just giggled.

“A little excited, are we?” she said.

I just grabbed her feet and she started moving them up and down on my cock.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

I let out moan after moan. She shoved one of her feet in my mouth and used the other one to rub my cock.

“If you’re not going to be quite, I won’t continue,” she said.

I just nodded. She removed her feet from my mouth and continued with the foot job. After minutes, I was on the verge of cumming and she just stopped.

What the fuck are you doing?” I said.

She kicked me in the balls and said, “Do not talk to me like that! Where’s fun if you cum to soon.”

After what seen like hours and hours of bring me to the edge of cumming and then stopping, I begged her to let me cum; my balls were heavy and felt like they were going to explode.

“What do I get out of it?” she said.

“Anything, just let me cum please,” I replied.

“Anything?” she said.

Yes, just let me fucking cum!” I replied.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them,

What the fuck did I tell you about talking to me like that,” she said.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry, just let go please,” I replied.

“Sorry, who?” she said.

“Sorry Karolina,” I said.

She squeezed harder, I was just about to scream and she shoved her foot in my mouth. Then she said, “Its sorry mistress, understand.”

I nodded, and she removed her feet from my mouth.

“Sorry mistress, please let go it hurts,” I said.

“It’s supposed to,” she replied.

She let go off my balls and went back to stroking my cock, with her feet. After what was only second, she said,

“Are you ready slave?”

I just nodded and she started to move her feet faster and faster. I started to cum and thick streams of cum started to shoot out, I had never come so much in my life. I drenched her in cum, from her knees to her feet.

Straight after I had finished Cumming she shoved her cum covered toes in my mouth and said,

“That’s what you get for being a bad little slave. Drink all that spunk!”

I started to gag there was too much cum, it was going everywhere. It tasted disgusting, I though I was going to vomit.

“Don’t forget about my other foot, slave,” she said.

After about ten minutes I had finished and she said, “That a good boy.”

And then showed me the camera in the changing rooms and said, “You will do whatever I tell you from now on. I own you know.”

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments