Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L025: Lizzy’s story: Storytime and more

"Lizzy and her Daddy are finally home. Their lives together begin for real now."

3
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

After my spanking, corner time, and sucking on Little Danny, when you asked me what stories I had been reading, rather than working on my resume, I blush and lower my eyes.  In a small voice, I whisper, “Anal play and sex.”

You are a little surprised.  I had said that was something I thought I would like, and we had that once lovely afternoon after shopping when we both had the small vibrators up our asses, but you did not realize I was thinking about it more now.

“Lizzy, would you want to start practicing so we could do that?”

I just blush darker red and nod my head, afraid to even look at you.

“Well, you stay here and I will go get the first, small plug we bought, then when it is in you we can read one of the stories together.”

I climb up on the couch and wait for you to return.

You come back with the box of training plugs we had bought.  There were six in all, starting and about three and a half inches long up to the largest which was almost seven inches long.  They also grow in girth as they get longer.  You have a tube of lubricant also, and my tablet.

You put the tablet on the table for now, and have me lay across your lap how I do when you spank me.  You undo the back of my diaper and for a few minutes just rub my still a little pink butt.  You talk gently to me, telling me I need to relax.  Then you put a rubber glove on, squirt some lube around my rosebud and on your gloved finger, and begin to press your index finger against my hole.

Slowly you enter me, stopping at my sphincter to allow me to relax and accept this entrance.  Once you can feel I have, you press further up in me.  You twirl your finger around to lube my sides nicely.  You pull out, but immediately I feel two of your fingers up me.  While strange and different, it feels so good.  You leave them in me for several minutes, wiggling and turning with some in and out thrusts.

When you pull them out of me I moan in disappointment.

But you take the smallest of the plugs, and after lubing it up some, I feel you press it up in me.  It is not that large so it slides in easily.  I feel you now lift my diaper back up on me.

“We will leave that in you until I change your diaper for bed.  That will be three or four hours for you to adjust to it,” you tell me.

You turn and sit me on your lap. 

Sitting, I feel it press more up in me.  I just nod in reply and say “Yes, Daddy.”

You pick up the tablet and go to the erotic story site I had been on at my laptop.  “What did you search for Lizzy, to find the stories you were reading?”

I tell you and you type it in, and hundreds upon hundreds of stories are shown.  All about anal play and sex.  You tell me to pick which one for us to read.  I do, and when you open it, I lean against your shoulder, sucking on my pacifier as you begin to read the story to me.

This is even better than me reading them.  Your voice and your changing tone for the different characters makes it seem so much more like it is really happening.  It is a rather arousing story... 

About a woman, who had never been touched at her back door at all and was actually very inexperienced for the most part. She fell for this man and was under his complete control.  Anything he told her to do or did to her, she accepted as how it should be. 

One evening, after he has undressed her, and had her lay on her stomach on the bed, he tied her hands and legs to the bedposts, then placed a large pillow under her cunt to lift her ass at a wonderful angle.  He spanked her a few times, then began running his fingers up and down her crack,  finally settling at her hole.  He fingered it and pressed into her.  She was rather wet from this, and he used her juices as lubricant.  His finger was inside her, she moaned with pleasure as he pressed in and out of her.

Then she realized he had two fingers in her.  Her loud sighs let him know that she was enjoying this, regardless how she squirmed.

By this time in the story, I am soaking wet in my diaper, and not from peeing.  The plug up my ass is making me throb a lot.  And the story being read to me is adding to my moving towards a climax without anyone touching me.

You know I am reaching that plateau for the first time during story time, so you reach and pick up that very special vibrator, with the large head and high power we bought on vacation, and press it against the front of my diaper, right when my clit is.  I moan with pleasurable delight.  My Daddy knows how to make his little girl happy.

You read on.

The man finished fingering her for now, went and brought a four-inch-long, inch and a half girth plug to the bed.  After he rubbed it up and down her slit to get her juices on it to wet it, he thrust it up in her.  She gasped as he did.  He twisted and turned it in her as she moaned and cried out.  He moved his fingers to her slit and found her clit to stroke and polish as he twisted.

He played with her this way for a half hour, then slowly removed the plug, only to be replaced now with on almost six inches long and a girth of two inches.  She had sighed with relief when the first was removed, but as she felt the new one rub against her slit, and he thrust it up into her vagina so she could feel its size, she trembled at what was to come.

choco_brownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
choco_brownie

She felt him press it up into her ass, and although so much bigger than the first, the shivers which ran through her as it is positioned made her realize she was loving everything that was happening to her.

This time, for another half hour, as he twisted and plunged it in and out of her, and his fingers danced on her clit and in and out of her cunt.  She came three times.  The climaxes came suddenly and strong.  She just moaned and groaned with pleasure as this went on and on.

After the half hour, he moved his hands away from her, lifting her ass even higher and sliding a second pillow under her. 

Then, behind her between her legs, and the plug still up in her tightly, he trusted his hard, firm cock into her cunt and began a slow fucking of her.  Feeling him in her, while her ass was also filled was so entrancing.  And he felt the plug as he thrust in and out rose his excitement too.

At this point in the story, I am so hot.  I have already cum hard from the story and the vibrator against my diaper.  I move from your lap and slide down between my Daddy’s legs, and bring out Little Danny again to suck on.  He is already hard and ready for attention.

The story continues of him fucking her, riding her from behind, while he still twisted and turned the ass plug. 

She cried out over and over with pleasure.  She had never felt this way before, she orgasmed over and over as he plunged into her.   She begged him now to take her in the ass.

This was what he had been waiting for.  He knew her true desires and discerned she would eventually beg for it.  He was a little surprised that she wanted it so soon.  He had thought it would take a few times of prepping her before she would relinquish herself to the inevitable.

“Are you sure?” he asked her, and she just cried out and begged him more.

He withdrew himself from her, and slowly removed the plug.  He put a rubber on over his still hard shaft and applied a good dollop of lubricant.  He knew with a rubber, this well oiled, he would slide into her rather readily.  He squirted more up in her also, just to be sure.  He fingered her ass again, then asked if she was ready.

All she could reply was “please, please.”

You have to stop for a minute, as my sucking you has taken you past being hard. The precum is already dripping from you, and you know it is just a matter of seconds until you cum again in my mouth.  I press against your taint and squeeze your balls, and that is it.  You fill me with your semen.   

I lap it up.

When I have cleaned all the drippings from you, and your breath is calming again, I climb back up on your lap for the end of the story.  We both satisfied now, we can concentrate on the finish.

He spread her cheeks apart and pressed his firm cock against her back hole.  He had wanted this so much, she was becoming his perfect playmate, but he wanted to take it slow so she found she enjoyed this and would beg for it in the future.

Pressed into her with just his head, he held it there as he felt her relax and accept it.  Only then did he press further into her, then back out, and the next thrust farther in.  Slowly, he worked to having his whole shaft up in her.  Her muscles clenched against him here as well as her pussy does when he fucks her there.

They both moaned with pleasure.

He began to go faster, and she begged him for more, more, don’t stop.

He aimed to please her, so continued faster and faster.  He reached under her and ran his fingers up and down her soaked slit, over her clit and buffed that back and forth, squeezing it a little.  She cried out as she came.

After that, it was only moments until he came.  He pulled out of her, as she moaned in disappointment that it was over.  He stood by the bed and slid the filled condom off him.  He brought it to her mouth and tipped it so the sperm would drip out, he asked her if she wanted to have his cum?

She nodded her head greedily and opened her mouth.  He allowed it to drip now her throat.  When she had lapped it all up, he began to untie her hands and feet.  He helped her to roll over, and he came and sat by her, taking her in his lap.  He kissed her face as he rubbed her back.  She was crying with emotion from the whole experience.  He petted her and told her how well she had done.

In return, she hugged him and thanked him.  And as they just sat this way happily together, she asked in a small voice, “Will you do that again, tomorrow?”

I just hug you as the story ends. 

“Oh Daddy, will it be that way for us too?”

“Lizzy, I am going to take this slow with you, to be sure you are really ready to do this.  You will wear bigger and bigger plugs each day, and once you are feeling you are ready after that, we will try this.”

I squeal with delight and kiss you.

It isn’t that long until bedtime.  When you change my diaper, you carefully take the plug out, before putting a fresh thick diaper for the night on me.  It hadn’t been that big of a plug, but the final release of it did make me sigh contently.

Tomorrow, we will try the next one in the box.  I can’t wait.

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments