Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L026: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy Applies For Unemployment

"Lizzy and her Daddy are finally home. Their lives together begin for real now."

2
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The next morning, I awake with anticipation about what will be ahead for me today.  I can’t believe all that happened our first day at our home yesterday.  We have gotten off to a rousing start to our new life.

After our morning bath, you take me to the changing table for my first clean diaper of the day.  But after you have taken my temperature and recorded it, you begin to lube my asshole good.  Oh yes, you are keeping your word, and the next up plug is pressed into me. 

As I lay there as you are preparing me and inserting it, I look at the screen by the table displaying my tracking.  Yes, we both came multiple times yesterday, and you have so recorded.  But there is also the red palm with a one in it, denoting my spanking yesterday.  And there is a tiny little phallic symbol in brown at the bottom of the day’s record.

Once you insert today’s plug, you press some keys on the laptop and a little larger phallic appears for today.  I understand what that is recording now. 

Diapering finished, you dress me in a onesie today.  It does feel nice.  Even my feet are enclosed in it.  Little snaps up my tummy and chest, and on the back, to open to check me.

We go to the kitchen, and me in my highchair, you fix our breakfast as you talk to me and tell me what I must do today.

“Lizzy, you were bad yesterday not finishing your resume, and it needs to be complete.  Your final severance check was deposited in your account yesterday, so you can now file for unemployment.  But when you do, you have to have a resume to submit.  It also means you are going to have to spend a couple of hours, at least, each day applying for jobs that you can report about, showing you are trying to get work.  So, the first order of business this morning is you are to finish your resume by lunchtime.  I will check it then, and after lunch, we will get your application for unemployment submitted.”

I pout some, I really hate this resume thing.  I have not had to have one since over eight years ago, and that was just a simple one when being accepted into a special professional society in my field.  I doubt I will still be eligible to be a member anymore with no longer working at my company.  The twice-a-year conference junkets were fun while they lasted.

After breakfast and my morning bottle of formula, you set me at my desk and tell me to get started.  And if you see me doing anything besides working on my resume, I will be over your knee.  Now, while I love to be like that, I can tell from the no-nonsense tone of your voice that I better be good this morning.

I start on my resume.  I do go and search for samples of ones doing something similar to what I did and use the wording as a starting place.  It actually isn’t that hard to put a very impressive one together.  By ten o'clock, I have it pretty much done.  I print it and waddle over to your desk for you to proof for me.

As I sit in my chair the plug in my ass presses against me and, now moving, I can feel it up in me as I walk.

You tell me I can read some stories or play some games while you review it.  I smile at you and toddle back to my desk.  I check my emails and there is one from Timmy and two from Sarah.  The stories and detailed messages are as good in content as some of the stories I have been reading. 

Sarah’s two describes in detail what she would like to do to me as we are both in a crib together for our nap. While I am still not sure if I would like to go as far as she suggests with another woman, her description gets me hot and bothered. 

I feel myself dripping into my diaper. 

Timmy’s contribution is just as arousing, telling of a new adventure for the three of us ending with him finding us playing with each other, and him then taking us one after another for his pleasure.

I reply to them both with a short erotic story I quickly write.

By then, my Daddy is finished correcting my resume and brings it to me to make the edit changes. 

There are several, but they all make the resume even better.  I have it all finished and ready to use by noon.  I even write a generic cover letter for you to check.  You are very pleased with my morning accomplishments, and hold me in your lap as you feed me my sandwich for lunch.

You take me to the nursery to have me take my nap, but as you do, you ask how I am doing with the plug.

I tell you I can feel it, but it does feel good.

I am a little surprised, as you lay me on my back in the crib with my legs facing you with the side down, that you slowly undo my onesie and take it off me.  You then open my diaper and remove it from under me.  And then I see the lust in your eyes.  And your prick so hard in your boxer shorts. 

You lower your shorts, lift my legs up, taking just a minute to thrust the plug in and out of me a few times to make me moan, then your cock is pressing into me.  I cry out at the sensation of your hard prick in me, with the plug pressing against my cunt from behind.

This is as good as when you put your fingers up my ass as we fuck. 

You thrust and thrust against me as I throb and clench your cock in me.  It really isn’t that long of an intercourse this time.   We both are so ready for this that climaxing does not hold off for very long.  We cum together as you spurt up in me. 

Finished, you move me to lie in the crib, but this time, you crawl in next to me and lift the railing up to have us both closed into the safe little haven.  You hold me in your arms and we both, now exhausted, fall to sleep.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

You don’t put my diaper back on me, so I enjoy feeling your cock just lying in my slit, as my final juices from our fun drip on you.  You can feel the base of the plug against your mons.

It is almost three when we wake up from our nap.  You run your hands all over my naked body, caressing me.  You gently remove the plug from my ass, telling me that was long enough for today.  I just sigh but am somewhat relieved that it is out of me.

Both of us nude now, you suggest we stay that way for the rest of the day.  I need to breathe outside of a diaper for a while, and you are lovingly looking at my body, as I am yours.

You lower the side of the crib and lift me out. 

What can I say?  The marvel of sleeping in my crib with you next to me, holding me, was amazing.  Our nap crib-play surpassed in many ways what Sarah had suggested.

We go back to the living room but now, you have me come into your den and sit on your lap as you pull up the unemployment site.  Together we work to answer the questions, submit my resume and complete all the steps to have me enrolled.

When we finish, you explain how I am going to have to go to the site and report every other week what jobs I have applied for, interviewed for, etc.  You set up an alert on my calendar to remind me when I need to do this.  The check I will get is not anything compared to my previous earnings, but it is something to come in for the next several months.

You tell me to go play now so you can finish your work.  Tomorrow I will need to start looking for jobs to apply for.  As I play with my stuffed animals, lying on my giant stuffed turtle that I had humped against when first getting him, you watch my bare ass wiggling in the air as I lean over him.  My legs are spread, and you have a wonderful view of all my jewels glistening with wetness.  It amazes you how wet I can become at the littlest of things.

It was one of the amazing surprises when you first started this with me.  Your baby girl was always ready and willing for you to give and get pleasure.

You try to concentrate on your work, but the view is getting the better of you.  You tell yourself to complete these few tasks you need to, and I will be there waiting for you in just a few minutes.

Somehow you manage to complete them as your cock gets harder and harder. 

This is another thing that has surprised you these last weeks with me--your ability to harden over and over throughout the day.  Just a thought about me, and even more when seeing me, can stiffen you over and over in such short intervals.

I am just mindlessly humming to myself, looking out the window at the cars going by.  When you come over to the soft carpet where my toys and play area are, I don’t notice you at first as you drop to your knees and crawl to me. 

My ass raised on the turtle’s back with legs spread, you lean and begin to lick my crack and asshole.  I jump a little in surprise, but then just groan with desire as you lick me, moving down to my slit and cunt and clit, then back up to my crack.  Up and down, gratifying each special place for me, lifting me up to the cusp of indulgence.

Yes, your baby is hot and dripping for you.  You can’t get enough of my fluids and throbbing.

I try to roll over on the turtle to face you, but you hold me by my hips and tell me not to move.  You continue your wonderful tongue washing, concentrating on each individual spot until I am moaning and gasping.

Only then, when even with all your licking I am dripping so hard, do you raise yourself to kneel between my legs, spreading my thighs even more apart, and having the perfect angle, you jam your hot stiff prick into my cunt and begin pumping me hard and fast.

I almost black out from the intensity of what I am now feeling.  Your tongue attention had already got me into a frenzy, but now this, feeling you pressing in me deeper and deeper.  It is like you are knocking at the back door of my cunt, trying to press in even further.  This is nirvana.  I let out a yelp of pleasure, which falls to a low whimpering in my throat as I cum two times in short succession.  That is so new and gratifying.

You continue your loving assault of my cunt, your fingers of one hand move to delight my clit and your other hand’s fingers circle and press into my back portal to happiness.  This again sends me into a puddle of rapture. 

Only when you are sure I have come as much as I can right now do you climax, sending a steady stream of seed up in me.  We both collapse, spent, on the stuffed turtle.  You are starting to truly appreciate getting me this stuffed animal.  He might find him a location of play for us a lot in the future.

“See what you do to me, baby, when you are good and do as you are told and make me happy?  Then when I look at your beautiful body before me, I can’t help myself.  You have made me very happy today.”

I roll over and we land on the carpet, me sitting on your crotch.  Even though soft now, it feels so nice just laying by my now very swollen pussy.  I could not be happier at this moment.  I lean and kiss you deep and thoroughly.  You respond in kind.  We just stay this way for several minutes.

When finally, we lift apart, we just smile at each other.

You go and fix us a quick dinner, and soon we are on the couch--me in your lap sucking my bottle filled with wine, you sipping on your glass of wine while you feed me. 

It is a perfect finish to the day.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments