Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L029: Lizzy’s story: My Daddy’s Story Continues

"Lizzy hears about Daddy's life before her."

2
1 Comment 1
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Once we are settled again in the rocking chair and you start to hear my deep moans in response to your caressing my slit, from which the juices are flowing now, you continue telling me your story.

I had no idea how long I was to sit there with my nose pressed against the wall as she had not given me a set time. It seemed like forever. My ass was twitching from the spanking, and I was not allowed to rub myself after a spanking. Again, I started thinking about how good it felt over my Mommy’s lap, and even with my hands behind my neck, I thought about my latest spanking and I hardened again and cum spurt out of me into the condom which was still on me.

I was a bit confused about the wonderful mixture of pain/punishment and arousal/sexual release. And that would start my quest for more and more information about this whole universe my Mommy was bringing me into.

When my timeout finished, Mommy came and led me to the changing table. It had a step for me to climb up and set myself on the table for her.

I realized she had changed clothes and was now wearing a very suburban mom-from-the-sixties dress with buttons down the front, belted waist, and full skirt. When we were together here she would most often dress this way, to really bring the Mommy feeling home.

She scooted me up on the table and spread and lifted my legs. I felt something soft being put under me. She removed the filled condom, chuckling as she did, and threw it away. Then baby oil and baby powder were rubbed over my ass, crack and crotch. My legs were lowered onto the soft thick fabric and the front pulled up and taped. It was only then that I realized it was a diaper. I started to wiggle and squirm at this realization. Mommy swatted at my crotch and told me to behave or I would get another spanking.

I stopped wiggling.

She dressed me in “little” boy clothes, t-shirts with cartoon or superheroes on them, shorts and sneakers.  She talked the whole time telling me I was her “little” boy, but I still have a wetting problem as I don’t pay attention when I need to go.  At home, I would be in a diaper.  When I go out, I would wear thicker jockeys or pull-ups to be on the safe side.

Now understand, the clothes were rather youngish that she put on me. But at the office, everyone did dress very casually all the time, so even though somewhat juvenile clothing, people would only think I am some video game junkie nerd.  I hadn’t been at the company that long for anyone to have really gotten to know me that well, and I had not really dressed down to the corporate norm yet.  So, they would just think I am starting to try to fit in more. It was amazing how I readily accepted each thing my Mommy introduced to me and found ways to justify doing it.

Me being her “little” boy allowed me to walk, well, waddle when I was in a full diaper. She insisted I had to sit in the highchair as I fidgeted too much sitting on a chair at the counter which made she worried I would fall off.  The same with the crib, it was to make sure I was safe at night or during my weekend naps unless she had me sleep with her so she could protect me. And the playpen was for a safe place for me to be when she was busy. She had a whole story worked out for me, and a rational explanation for everything.

It all just fell in place.

Then she started calling me Danny, and that seemed to right too.

On hearing that you became Danny for her makes me cum, hard. You feel my juices fill your palm. You move your hand up and spread most on my mons, but save some and spread it over my love shack out back to lubricate it, and begin to play and press into me there as you go on.

I can tell another orgasm is on its way soon.

My first meal in the highchair, my first bottle, and then a little later a bath, with her leaning over the tub to wash me, all were aphrodisiacs to me. I still hadn’t peed myself, but after the warm bath and attention I received being bathed, I started to feel like I was going to need to.

By the time she had dried and diapered me again, it was a very strong urge but I held it back. But not for long. She led me to the couch and had me lay on her lap. I had already had a bottle of formula, or what I thought was formula, after dinner, so I wasn’t sure why she had me laying this way.

A look of shock and then wonder came over me as I watched as she unbuttoned her top, spread it wide and drop the front of the nursing bra she was wearing. She guided my lips to one nipple and when there I did start sucking her.

And after sucking for a bit, suddenly I felt her milk fill my mouth.

Gasping at the realization, some of it dripped out of my mouth. I quickly licked the spilled milk up and hurried back to the nipple with glee, to really start sucking it now.

The milk was sweet and good. It was just the right temperature coming out of her with the warmth of her body. As I sucked, I realized this was the formula I had drank earlier today. She must have pumped her breast for bottles too. I sucked and sucked, not wanting to stop the flow from coming. She did move me to the other nipple which I latched on to at once.

She just kept stroking my head and telling me what a good “little” boy her Danny was. When she felt I had enough, for now, she pushed my head back gently, I smiled at her and leaned in kissed her. I thanked her profusely for this treat. She threw a cloth diaper over her shoulder, and leaned me over it and patted my back until I burped and threw up a little of it. I had probably sucked too much for the first time. She just lowered me to her lap and used the cloth to wipe off my chin and around the inside of my mouth.

That small act, as she rocked me sealed the deal for me. I wanted nothing more than to be Danny for my Mommy.

Your pressing against, and in, my anus had slowed and stopped as you felt me cum again from that treatment and your story. Your opening up about your earlier life is so interesting. I am loving you even more for your candidness and willingness to tell all this.

But I notice there are tears forming in your eyes and your voice is beginning to quiver and hesitate as you tell the tale.

So, that is how it all started.

We went to bed that night together and I rubbed and licked her to pleasure as I started to harden in my diaper. She rubbed at my prick through the diaper and somehow that was erotic and helped. As she did it I also began to pee all that I had been holding in.

She told me that since she had to spank me today, we would not have intercourse. I must be a good boy all day to get that reward. But her rubbing did make me cum and in my diaper, it mixed with the pee. After we both had been satisfied, and I was laying with my head against her breasts, for the first time I felt her cool hand go inside the diaper and check to see if I was wet. She took her time about it, and I was semi-hard again by the time she finished.

She asked if I wanted to be changed to a clean dry diaper? There was something about feeling the wet mixture against me which was so enjoyable I told her no I was fine until morning.

From there a pattern soon developed. I would be her “little” boy evening and weekend at home. She would dress me each morning for work. Some days she had me in jockey shorts which were somewhat padded. Others I had pull-ups on with more padding. That would happen after I would have small accidents while working.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

I could get so wrapped up in what I was working on, and even feeling the need to pee I would hold it off until, by the time I did go, a little pee would come out before I got there. It was never much. Nor did it show on my pants. But my Mommy would know when she undressed me for the evening diaper. And the next day I would be in pull-ups.

Every morning she would nurse me when we got up. Then I had a standing two o’clock appointment each day for a half hour to ‘go over the status of my projects’. She would talk to me about them, but I would be getting my afternoon nursing while she did. Then home in the early evening a feeding from her breasts. And the final one in the rocking chair each night.

Each morning she also used the breast pump and if she would not be available to nurse me at any of my feedings, I would have a bottle to suck on. At work, I would clandestinely take it to a stall in the bathroom and sit on the toilet suck it down.

It was surprising but with this regular nursing each day I was getting most of the nourishment I needed. So, I didn’t really eat that much during this time. Mommy would make me regularly chew on what were more or less teething biscuits to keep my teeth strong, and we would go out for adult meals a couple times a week at least.

Throughout the six years, I was addicted to her breast milk. The wonderful flavor was better than any drink.

I was regularly spanked, as Mommy had some strict rules I had to follow. Many days I was good, and we would have amazing sex, me inside her after other pleasures for us each. When I was bad and had been spanked, the knowing that would not be happening that night added even more to the punishment. The spankings usually happened at home, even if I messed up at work, I would just be told what was awaiting me when we got home.

Though sometimes she would spank me at work. I tried not to cry out too loud to be heard, spanking there did always remind me of the first one she gave me. I would usually cum half way through, in a condom always after the first time. Doing so did add the next level to the rest of the spanking. Having to go back to my desk and feel the burn for the rest of the day did rather excite me. Especially as she would run a cock ring up my shaft to hold the filled condom on me for the rest of the day.

She would make me sleep in the crib for naps, and some nights if I had been spanked. It did become a safe haven to sleep in. And when she made me go into the playpen for an hour or two, I had things to play with to occupy myself. When she had me get in the bouncy chair I didn’t like it as much as the bouncing pressed against my junk, often in an uncomfortable way.

After we were together this way for a while, Mommy told me she had had other “little” ones before me. Six in all before me. Four “little” boys and two “little” girls. All of us were her prodigies. We were her “little” children as she groomed us to blossom so we could go out on our own and make a mark in the world.

The arrangement with her previous “little” ones lasted from just a couple of years to one that was over eight years. All ended when she felt they had advanced themselves enough to go out and form their own companies or take high-level computer positions. She told me who they were and two of them were very well known in the computer world and had done very well for themselves.

It was funny because I wasn’t jealous of them at all. Rather I felt like they were my brothers and sisters.

Actually, most of them would stop in to visit from time to time. They had no problem with me as her current “little” boy and even played with me, fed me and changed my diapers. They would sit talking to our Mommy about what they were doing now as she nursed me.

It all was a bit surreal but just seemed right.

People at the company came to know I was living with her, and many knew about the ones before me. While most did not know about our real relationship, some did know how Mommy treated her special boys and girls over the years.

When Mommy decided after a little over five years that it was time for me to go. She weaned me off her and made sure I was fully potty trained again while helping get things in place to for me to start my own company.

When I left her, she told me that she wanted to know I was dating regularly and starting to have “normal” relationships with women.

I did have several over the fifteen years until I met you. None lasted more than several months. When I realized that now I really wanted to be a Daddy to a “little” girl, I met a couple of women who said they were willing, but by the time the trial weekend or week was over they decided they did not want to. It had been over two years since I was with a woman, as my baby or in an adult relationship, when I met you.

I was thinking I would never find someone just right for me, and then you, my Lizzy, walked into my life and made it all I ever hoped for.

Your story moves me so. And even though it is getting late for us, I slide down between your legs and bring little Danny out to suck on. You have gotten hard telling your story, and even a little precum is on the tip. I lick it away and begin to minister to your needs now.

Sucking and licking you, you lean back against the couch and moan with pleasure as I squeeze and press against your taint. And when my finger finds their way to your back hole, wet with my juices I have pulled from me, and I find your prostate and press against it you come in an all-encompassing way. Your body is electrified and you shudder uncontrollably as you squirt a long stream of cum into my mouth. You are still shaking as I lick you clean, only calming as I finish.

We go right to bed after that.

As I lay in your arms as you stroke me I ask you two questions.

“Daddy, if you were Danny to your Mommy, do you mind I call Little Danny that?”

You chuckle and tell me you love me calling it that, besides how endearing it is, it does remind you sometimes of when you were Little Danny yourself.

“And Daddy, do you still see your Mommy? Like you said her others did? Does she have a new “little” boy or girl?”

Yes, I realize that was more than two questions.

“I did visit her off and on. She had a couple more after me which were there when I did. But she is in her late sixties now and realizes that it really is not appropriate anymore. I went to visit her one afternoon about three weeks after we began. Just to tell her about you and how happy I was that I thought I had finally found my life-mate. She was so happy for me. And she did invite us to visit her together one day. But that is something for the future, not any time soon.”

Contented, even more than I expected from your answer. Your life-mate? I cuddle up close to you, and after our rather full day and now late night, we both fall asleep rather quickly.

Your cock settled against my diaper between my legs and your hand resting inside the diaper on my clit which you mindlessly rub as we fall to sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments