Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Rekindled: An Enema Story

"A gentle story, in which enemas rekindle a romance"

7
1 Comment 1
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Eve felt reasonably content with her life. She had a loving relationship with her husband Adam, her children had just left home to go to good colleges, and their 20th anniversary was coming up. But how to mark the special event? They were wealthy, but holidays abroad... well, they had done that. Finally, they booked a three-day break in a cabin by a remote beach.

Yes, it needed to be something special. After long discussions, they were drifting towards some sort of renewed wedding ceremony or event, but Adam wanted something a bit more scaled down, personal. She could see his point.

Inside, she was quite alternative, and in the past they - at her suggestion - had gone on meditative retreats in remote places. Adam went along with this, and quite enjoyed them - if enjoyment was the right word. Eve thought that 'tolerated' was the reality, even though he professed enjoyment.

Though Eve was not the kind of person who weighed herself daily, she did dig out the old wedding photos, and wished that they could recapture the slim figures they had on their wedding day. Maybe juice fasting was the thing? They had done occasional days during retreats. So, on went the iPad, and googling followed. Most searches took her to diet pills or Asian wedding rituals, but she eventual tried a search for wedding three-day juice fast.

Among the results was a page with guidelines about fasting. She started reading. Well, it was about love, marriage, and fasting, but it was also about enemas! The topic was not new to her: some of her friends at the yoga class sometimes did them on retreats, but she always thought that you needed a teacher to show you how to do it. But it seemed not! The subject sucked her in - it seemed a natural extension of fasting - to cleanse the body. The main problem was Adam. They had never got into anal areas during sex, and she was rather doubtful about mentioning enemas. Still, the holiday was a week away. Maybe she would find a way? Decisively, she googled for enema bags, and ordered two travel ones. She could take them, and if they never got used, so what?

The day came to leave. They packed the car with a juicer, loads of fruit juice and light food to break the fast. Though Eve had not broached the idea of enemas with Adam, she made sure that she had the bags, some KY jelly, salt, and baking powder. She also printed a pile of sheets from the Internet about enema techniques and benefits.

After a one-hour drive, they arrived at the remote cabin in the late evening. Just time to unpack, and fall into bed. (two toilets, she noted, nervously). After lots of hugs, kisses, and happy anniversary greeting, they tried to drift of to sleep. Eve was nervous knowing what she had to discuss, and Adam was also finding it difficult to sleep.

After a fitful night they awoke and embraced. Eve decided to bite the bullet.

"Adam, I wonder if..." said Eve.

"Eve, could we go for a nude swim?" Adam blurted out simultaneously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, dear - what were you about to say?"

"Oh, nothing important," she said. "Let's do it!"

She was both relieved at the postponement of her topic, and understood that he had been equally nervous at suggesting the swim. After collecting towels and putting on swimming costumes (just in case) they strolled to the beach, hand in hand, happy to feel a new opening in their relationship. The beach was deserted, so they stripped off and frolicked in the warm sea.

Walking back from the beach was edgy for Eve. She knew that the moment was approaching. They went inside, slipped some clothes on, and sat down to their first juice.

"I'd like to do that every day," said Adam.

"Adam, because we are fasting, do you think we could do enemas as well?" said Eve hurriedly.

"Ok... maybe tell me more," he said, tentatively.

"Well... I have some printouts from the web you could read. I'm not an expert myself. Let me get them from my bag".

She returned with a massive pile of paper.

"Jeez Eve. Could you just tell me the main bits"?

"Well, I'll try," she said, and flicked through some of the articles.

"Here is a thing about a wedding ceremony involving fasting and enemas. I know it says two weeks, but we can adapt it for our anniversary. The idea is that fasting doesn't provide much roughage to cleanse the colon, so the enemas help. Also, an enema is an intimate act, a bit like a massage, and it will bring us together. I've got the equipment, and we can start today."

"Wow, you're really keen on this, aren't you? Let me go away and read this stuff by myself. I'm not sure, but it sounds possible".

30 minutes later, he returned, with a smile on his face.

"Yes, I like some of this - shall we try now? Who goes first?"

"We can both go together: I've got two bags," she said, as she began to unpack the equipment.

They were both up to speed on the process: the height of the water, the temperature, the solution, the positions, and the volume. They filled the blue 2-litre bags (which looked rather frail) and ran the air out of the tubes. They lay down next to each other and began to insert the greased nozzles, but getting the correct angle proved tricky. Adam's went in easily, but Eve was having trouble reaching round.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to help me," she said.

"That's going to be difficult, because the water's flowing into me," he replied. "You will have to sort yourself out!"

After much fiddling (she knew to do it gently) they were both lying back, and could see the levels dropping in the bags. Unfortunately, Adam's stopped two-thirds of the way down, and Eve's stopped halfway down. They also found the floor hard, but neither of them could move to fetch pillows.

"I'm really uncomfortable," said Eve. "This is supposed to be pleasurable. Let's stop."

Adam agreed, so the turned off the flow, and got up. After a few minutes, the urge to expel came, and they disappeared to the two toilets. Eventually they re-appeared to take stock.

"That wasn't spiritual" said Adam, "but I know what to do.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

This afternoon, we'll have a pile of pillows and towels near. This was just a first enema, and would not have gone very deep. The next one will be better. In some of the articles I read, some people suggest taking more enemas until the water flows clear."

"What do you mean, this afternoon?" said Eve.

"Oh yes, two enemas a day while fasting is quite normal, it seems. In fact an enema session can involve more than one enema."

"Hmm," mumbled Eve, thinking that maybe this was more than she wanted to get into.

"There is another thing though," he said. "The article was about getting married, and insisted on no sex till the end. Do we really want to go so extreme?"

After much discussion, they decided to go for it. What were a few days out of the rest of their life, and anyway, the sex would be great when they got back home. Hugs, kisses, and "I love you's" ensued, and the day continued with washing the equipment, reading, DVDs, and juice.

4pm. Time for the second enema. They realised that really, the first enema was a trial run, and this time they were better prepared. They stacked piles of towels and cushions near. Naked, in a modified '69' position, they experimented with inserting each other's nozzle simultaneously. Eve found this to be a major turn-on, and it was obvious from Adam's erection that he did too. They turned onto their backs, and let the full 2 litres flow in. After a full 10 minutes of holding, they walked calmly to the toilets to expel, with much better results than the morning.

Like any other group of people doing enemas together, they had to discuss their results. In fact they were both surprised to encounter lots of solid material, even though they had consumed nothing but juice all day. Consulting their fasting literature showed that this was normal, however.

Finally, before bed, they strolled arm-in-arm down to the sea. For tomorrow, they agreed to be honest about how their regime was going, whether positive or negative.

Day two brought their nude swim. They were confident that the cabin was remote, so they walked down to the sea without clothes or towels. Even in early morning, the weather was mild, and clothes were really not needed, so after returning, they could proceed straight into enema preparation without getting dressed. For the third enema session, they prepared extra water, and each took two 2-litre enemas. The second of these proved very comfortable, and there was a reduction in solid matter.

After showering and dressing, they met to prepare juice.

"Adam", said Eve. "I'm wondering if we could keep our clothes off all day? I feel quite warm, and there's no-one around. What's the point of clothes?"

"Yes, we could see how it goes," he said doubtfully.

"I guess you are worried about my seeing your erections - well there's no need to be embarrassed - I've seen them before. I take it as a tribute!"

Immediately, they stripped off, and continued juicing. The regular drinking of juice became more ceremonial, as if it was a religious ritual. Their favourite place was on the porch, overlooking the sea.

"Adam, what's happened to your erection?", Eve joked as they lounged.

"It's not possible to keep it up all day, you know!"

"Well, we'll see!" and she gently massaged his penis into a half-erect state.

"There! I know a full erection isn't possible all day, but I think floppy is to be avoided. We need to maintain the desire, even if we are denying ourselves."

Adam remained quiet, but was inwardly surprised at how daring Eve was being.

A few minutes later, Eve decided to meditate, and sat in lotus pose near Adam. Closing her eyes and crossing her arms behind her back, she went into bound lotus, which opened her chest. He could not take his eyes off her.

Internally of course, she knew he was watching, and though she wanted to stimulate him, she was finding the self-imposed denial difficult. How would they deal with the next enemas? She breathed regularly, trying to sublimate the sexual energy from her genitals into a higher spiritual energy. Phew! She wondered that, if she had a penis, would it be erect all day?

4pm - day 2. The last-but-one session. The mechanics of topping up the bag had been well-learnt, and they took 3 two-litre enemas, adding an extra half-litre to the final one. They were both in a highly sensitised state, and, whilst holding the third enema, they moved together, sitting between each other's thighs. Their bellies were pressed together, transmitting every spasm and gurgle. Willing themselves to relax, and recalling their chastity, they enjoyed the moment. Later, releasing the third enema, they felt beautifully clean.

Evening, in bed. They had been naked all day, and taken five enemas together. The tension was difficult, but pounding rain took them outside themselves. Tomorrow they left for home at midday.

The morning of the last day arrived, which brought the morning swim, and a return to the cabin.

"Eve, I wonder if we could take our enemas outside?" Adam suggested.

Quickly, she thought about the difficulties of transporting the water (not far) and hanging the bags (some trees near the beach) and agreed. After a couple of trips they had moved water, towels, and bags.

The final session was to be a 3-litre enema. Because of the fasting and previous enemas, they were ready. Adam sat up to refill the bags partway through, and they massaged the water through their colon. Eve did a yoga shoulderstand to let gravity circulate the water.

A gentle rain began to fall. Without thinking, they seemed to know what to do: return the water to its ultimate destination. Very slowly, holding their bellies, they moved into the shallows, and sat down, bellies touching. Closing their eyes and experiencing a oneness with the oceans, they both expelled clear water.

Eventually, they silently dressed, packed, and prepared to leave. They had a final meal of raw fruit, and began to return to the real world.

"I'm desperate to get home!" they said simultaneously.

A love rekindled.

Published 
Written by supple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments