Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mark's Last Night

"Mark's final night with my wife"

23
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words

I was in the shower, getting ready to go meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a while.


"Babe, Mark just text. Said he's heading back to his base earlier than planned but wants to hang out one last time," my wife says to me, walking into our bathroom.

"That's your call babe. When does he go back?" I asked.

"Two days, and tomorrow he is busy. Wants to get together tonight," she answered.

"Do you want me to cancel my plans and stay home with you and Mark," I pressed her.

"You don't have to do that. You need some guy time with your friends. I will make sure Mark behaves," she winked as she told me.

"OK, if you're positive you're good with that. I will call to check on you a few times," I said.

"Good idea. I'll tell him the plan," she stated as she walked out.

I finished my shower, thinking of all the fun I would be missing. Evidently my cock was liking those thoughts as it stiffened. I got out and began drying off as my wife hopped in.

"I see someone is excited," she teased me.

"Well, can you blame me?" I replied.

"Have fun with your boys and I'll make sure you have fun when you get home too," my wife said.

I walked into our walk-in closet and started to get dressed. Underwear and jeans were on, picked out my shirt, and headed out. Back into the bathroom to fix my hair and some cologne. Just as my wife was exiting her shower. I watched her as she dried off, thinking how much sexier she has gotten over the years.

She went to our closet and then sat on the edge of our bed. She proceeded to put on a pair of nude-colored thigh-high stockings. Her perfectly painted pink toes looked so sexy. I was standing in the doorway, frozen. She caught me looking and began flexing and curling her toes as she lifted them up off the floor.

She walked back to the closet and grabbed a pair of her patent leather black four-inch heels. She returned and stood next to me, placing her right hand on my left shoulder. She used me to balance as she climbed up and in her heels. Sadly, those beautiful feet were now out of sight.

"What time is Mark coming over?" I asked.

"He said about thirty minutes. He was going to take a quick shower and head over," she answered as she capped off her outfit by wearing a black and red teddy.

She looked beautiful. The tent in my jeans returned, this time I could feel myself leaking. "Wow, Mark is going to love what you're wearing," I said.

She let out a little laugh, "Yea, probably. You foot guys love to start with stockings for some reason."

"Can you at least tell me what you have planned since I won't be here," I asked excitedly.

"Of course. I think I'm going to get him off with my feet first since I made him wait so long last time. Then I can get him up again so he can fuck me really good," my wife said with a smile.

As she finished answering, she walked over to me and gave me a kiss. Her hand wandered and found my stiff cock. She slowly ran her fingers along the length as we continued kissing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. Just then, she broke our kiss.

"Hey, I have a really naughty idea I think Mark would love," she said.

"Does it have to do with us kissing some more," I quipped.

"Maybe. Why don't you cum in my heels and I will surprise him when he takes them off when he gets here," she stated.
I thought that was a great idea. At least then I wouldn't have a hard-on the whole time I was hanging out with my friends.

"Oh, that's great, I'd love to," I answered her.

My wife went and sat on the bed, sliding up until just her feet were hanging off the edge. I stepped over and knelt down. I unbuckled my jeans and yanked them down, along with my boxers. My wife was leaning back, holding herself up with her arms slightly behind her, watching me. She popped her right heel out of her shoe, then her left.

I started stroking myself slowly, trying to build up a large load, and let this scene last as long as possible. I reached with my left hand, pulling her heel up and off her right foot. I set it down on the floor, just under me. I then did the same with her left heel. My wife reacted by flexing her feet for me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her little stocking-covered soles.

She alternated between curling her toes and spreading them. She crossed her feet at her ankles and wiggled them for me.
I was in the zone of stroking myself, watching my wife give me the ultimate tease. She began rubbing her feet together, making that sexy noise that only the stocking material can make.

"Come on baby, stroke your cock faster," she pleaded.

I picked up my pace. Almost instantly, pre-cum was oozing out. I used it as lube and teased just the head of my cock for a bit. I was getting very close, but I selfishly didn't want this moment to end. I can't remember the last time I jerked off while my wife watched. I used to do it quite a bit when she was pregnant with our kids and unable to have sex because it was uncomfortable.

I stroked faster, then slower, changing up my tempo. My wife picked her feet up from the bed and held them as if she was getting fucked missionary.

"Mm, do you think Mark will like my stockings?" she asked.

All I could do was nod.

"I can't wait to feel his big, hard cock inside me again," she continued, "and I love the way he sucks my toes while he fucks me."

"I'm really close," I sputtered.

"That's it baby, cum in my little heels so Mark can clean up your mess from my feet," she whispered.

Her teasing was sending me to the point of no return. I fumbled to pick up both of her black heels in my left hand. I turned them so the toes were facing me. I took aim with my cock and lowered my head. My wife crept forward and placed both of her feet on each side of my face just as I shot my first rope of cum into her right heel. The second rope landed in her left heel, as well as the third and fourth. I switched back to her right heel with spurts five and six.

My breathing was heavy. I gave each sole of my wife's feet a long kiss before making my way to the bathroom to clean myself up. I grabbed a towel and walked back out to check on my wife. She stood off the bed and bent down, inspecting her heels. She just looked up at me and smiled widely from my handy work.

She stood back up and placed her right foot in her heel, then her left. She spun around and then lifted her right foot out and bent her leg at the knee to show me the mess. My wife's size six, nude-colored stocking foot, was covered in my cum. Her toes looked to be the wettest.

I kissed my wife and told her to have fun. I reminded her I'd be checking on her in a bit. I walked downstairs and grabbed the car keys. Just as I was walking out the door, Mark pulled into the driveway. I waited. We exchanged a quick hello and handshake, then I told him she was upstairs with a surprise for him. He practically went running into the house.

I got in my car and started the engine. From my phone, I accessed a hidden camera I placed in our bedroom. I checked the live feed and saw my wife laying on her side on the bed, facing the door. Mark walked in and immediately complimented her outfit. I slowly began driving, taking long looks at my phone.

Mark walked over to the side of the bed and bent down.

"Would you mind taking off these heels?" my wife asked him, "I won't make you wait like last time."

"I'd love to," Mark replied. "And I took a little blue pill before I left. I really want to enjoy my last time with you."

"Mm, that's so naughty, but I love it," she said. "I want you to worship my feet and then fuck me silly."

"I plan to," he said, as he began slipping her left heel off her foot.

I decided it would be best to focus on driving, so I turned my phone off. I drove the ten minutes and into the parking lot of the bar/restaurant I was meeting my friends at. I pulled up my phone again to check on my wife. We planned to meet at 2:00, and I was almost thirty minutes early.

When it came up, Mark was still kneeling on the floor on the side of our bed. My wife was lying face down with her feet hanging off the edge. Both of her heels were off, sitting on the floor. I watched as Mark was running his tongue from her left heel, down to her toes, then back up. He repeated this move over and over.

My cock was starting to respond. Mark moved to her right foot and gave that one the same treatment. It seemed like my wife's teddy was creeping up into her ass just a little. Then I noticed her left arm was underneath her. That naughty woman must have been toying with her pussy while he played with her feet.

Mark reached up with both hands and grabbed each of her ass cheeks. I watched from my phone as he squeezed, rubbed, and worked his hands all over my wife's ass as he continued his oral assault on her little stocking-covered feet. I checked the time in my car, 1:45, I still had a few more minutes to watch before my friends showed up.

Mark stood up, never removing his hands from her ass. He bent forward and began giving my wife's ass small kisses all over. My wife responded by raising her feet off the bed slightly to find his cock, clearly excited, but concealed by his pants. I heard Mark let out a groan of approval. He then pulled her teddy out of her ass and to the side, slipping his tongue all around her tart little hole. My wife squealed.

He grabbed my wife's right hand and brought it behind her, taking hold of her teddy. She knew what he wanted and kept it pulled to the side as he continued to taste her ass. My wife pushed her ass back and up off the bed, into Mark's face. Mark used his now-free hands to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and briefs.

I'm not sure if it was the camera or the fact that Mark took that blue pill, but his cock looked much larger than the last time he played with my wife. My wife's little feet found his oversized, shaved balls immediately. Mark was still trying to enjoy my wife's ass with his tongue as he started to thrust his hips against her feet. My wife spread her legs slightly and turned her soles inward, grabbing a hold of his hard cock between them.

"Mm, oh fuck that feels incredible," Mark said.

"Do you wanna fuck my little feet?" my wife asked him.

He responded, "I wanna fuck every part of you!"

Mark stood straight up and held a foot in each hand. He was giving my wife's feet steady thrusts. He was fucking her soles better than I could in my deepest fantasy.

I took another look at the time, 1:55. I knew I had to walk in soon and would be missing out on the action. I also knew I had to stop watching in an attempt to get my cock to calm down.

Just then, I saw such a hot sight. Mark had cupped my wife's feet together and was running his cock over her soles. My hidden camera was in the perfect position to see that his cock was outstretched, and longer in length than her feet. Her toes were resting under his heavy balls, and his cockhead was past her heels by two inches, easily. I almost came in my jeans in the parking lot.

I looked up and saw my buddy Will pull into the lot. I closed my phone and took a few deep breaths. I exited my car and walked in with him. We sat at a high-top table and waited for our friend Matt to join us. After a few minutes of small talk, he walked in. We ordered a round of drinks and some appetizers while our favorite college team played on TV.

I checked my phone for the time, 2:50. I excused myself to the bathroom and locked myself into one of the stalls. I called my wife.

"Mmph, hey honey," she answered.

"Hey baby, how's it going?" I asked.

"Mmph, really good....he's mmph, fucking me so good," she struggled to say.

"I'm happy for you. Tell me what position is he fucking you," I whispered inside the stall.

"Mmph, missionary. Mmph, and he hasn't cum yet. Mmph, fuck me! Sorry babe, that was for Mark," she replied.

"He must be saving up a huge load for you....have you orgasmed yet honey?" I pressed.

"Aah, oh yea, lots! I'm gonna cum again now, hold on......Oh, shit, that's it, just like that, don't stop. Aahhhh!" she screamed.

I had to quickly turn my phone volume down as I heard the bathroom door swing open.

My wife came back, "Ohh babe, I just came again all over Mark's big cock. And I'm sure you'd like to know that he's sucking on my toes right now as he fucks me."

"Mm, that's great honey. Thanks for sharing. I'll talk to you soon, love you," I said plainly, trying not to tip off whoever else was in the bathroom with me.

I hung up the phone and accessed the hidden camera again. I tuned in to see exactly what my wife mentioned. She was now fully naked on the bed, laying on her back. Mark was standing on the side of the bed fucking her. He had an ankle in each hand and seemed to be taking turns sucking my wife's toes on each foot.

I watched in awe as Mark pumped his huge cock in and out of my wife's pussy at an impressive pace. My wife gasped and her body stiffened, climaxing again all over his cock. That was one of our more recent discoveries with my wife, finding out she can be very multi-orgasmic if she is being pleasured just right. It seemed Mark was well on his way to beating my record.

Once again, I closed my phone and returned to the table with my buddies. We watched the entire game while we bullshitted. Checking the time, it was 4:15. I excused myself to the bathroom again. This time, I decided to check the camera before I called my wife.

Finally, it loaded. My wife was on top of Mark, riding his cock. She looked so damn hot. She knew how to really work a cock in that position, I could almost feel her on top of me. Moving her hips from front to back, grinding her clit against him. Then bouncing up and down, over and over, feeling his cock fill her up each time. It wasn't long before she orgasmed again.

I closed the camera app and called her after she came down.

"Mmm, great timing honey...I just came again," she answered.

"Wow, how many is that so far babe?" I asked.

"Mm, not sure, I lost count," she said.

"That was eight!" Mark yelled in the background.

"You're so naughty. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with Mark," I whispered again.

"I...mmph, wish...mmph, you...mmph, were...mmph, here...mmph" she replied, "I know how much you'd like to watch me ride his big...mmph, hard...mmph, cock."

"Has he cum yet?" I asked her.

"Not yet, but I am loving it and am determined to get him off!" she said panting.

I could tell she was still on top of him. "OK, honey, I'll see you soon," I hung up the phone.

I turned the camera back on. My wife was in the process of turning herself around. She began riding Mark again, this time in the reverse cowgirl position. He helped himself to handsful of her ass as she worked his cock. After a minute or two, she moved her feet behind her and placed them up either side of him. She was almost looking straight at the camera.

Shit! I thought I hope she doesn't notice the hidden camera I placed in our bedroom.

She leaned forward and used Mark's legs as support as she gyrated her hips back and forth. It did not take long before she was orgasming again. I looked on as she closed her eyes and her whole body jerked on top of him. Mark laid there, encouraging her, telling her how sexy she was, and what a great fuck she is.

Needless to say, I was rock hard again, hiding in the stall. Finally, my wife stopped shaking and climbed off Mark's cock. She crawled between his legs and began stroking his cock with both hands. I slipped my hand down my pants as I watched. She lowered her mouth until it engulfed the head of Mark's big cock. My wife cleaned all of her juices from it. Mark looked to be really enjoying this blowjob.

A few, short minutes later, Mark sat up and was talking to my wife as she sucked his cock. Unfortunately, it was too quiet for me to hear, but it didn't take long to figure out what he said. My wife pivoted her body around, never letting his cock go from her mouth. They were now in the "69" position. Mark was enjoying her soaking wet pussy, and my wife seemed to be sucking his cock with more aggression. I could hear her slurping.

I almost came right there but I was stopped by someone entering the bathroom again. I was glad. I wanted to hold off and give my wife another load when I got home in a bit. I shut off my phone and once again, returned to the table.

It seemed my friends were paying their bills and getting ready to head home. The time said 4:55. I paid my bill as we said our goodbyes, but not before making plans to do it again next month. I walked to my car, anxious to view the camera again.

When I did, my wife appeared, sitting between Mark's outstretched legs, facing him. She had her little bare feet wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Mark was sitting up, watching.

"Your feet feel so fucking good on my cock," he told her.

"And your cock feels so fucking good between my feet," she said back.

NashLowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NashLowell

"You should come visit me at my base sometime," Mark suggested, "I'd love to show you off to some of my Army brothers."

"That sounds like it could be fun. I'll have to check with my husband first," she answered, as she picked up the pace of her footjob.

"I think I'm actually getting close," Mark said.

"Mmm good," my wife responded, "you've been fucking me so good and long, I'm getting a little sore."

"I'd love to try your ass," he whispered, "but this footjob feels incredible.

"You have to promise to go slow if I let you. You're a lot bigger than my husband," she emphasized

"I promise," Mark replied instantly.

I sat in my car, watching this develop. Mark reluctantly took hold of my wife's ankles, lifting them up off his cock. He then put his face to her soles and rubbed them all over. He covered her feet with wet kisses, running his tongue from her heels to her toes. Mark stuffed all five toes on her right foot into his mouth, then he did the same with her left. My wife laid back, slowly circling her finger around her sensitive clit.

"I'm really starting to love having my toes sucked," she said to Mark. "I used to just let my husband do it because I knew he liked it. You suck and lick them so differently."

"You and your perfect little feet deserve to be worshipped," Mark said, taking a brief break from my wife's feet.

I'm not sure why, but that little exchange between them really sparked my excitement. I decided it was time to head home and possibly join in. I turned off my phone for the last time, or so I thought, and began the quick ride home.

I pulled into the driveway nine minutes later, 5:23. I parked my car and walked up to our house. I snuck into the back sliding door, which I knew was left unlocked. I removed my shoes immediately, trying to be as quiet as I could. I gently started walking up the stairs to our bedroom. About halfway up, I hear my wife.

"Slow slow slow please," she begged, "you're so big."

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I'll go slower," Mark apologized.

I went up a few more steps.

"Holy shit. Oh my God. You are so fucking big," my wife said.

"Mm, your tight little ass feels so good," he replied.

A few more steps up.

"Mmm, God. Ok, give me a little more," said my wife.

"Ok sexy. Here comes a little more," said Mark.

"Oommph," she gasped, "wow. It feels like you shoved a baseball bat in my ass!"
Mark laughed, "Nope, it's just my cock that loves fucking you."

I made it to the top of the stairs and waited a minute outside our room, in the landing area. I peeked my head around the door frame to my left to see which way they were facing. My wife was on her knees on the edge of our bed, facing to the left. Mark was behind her with his right foot up on the bed. I had a clear view of him feeding my wife's asshole his hung, hard cock.
I swiftly and quietly crossed the door opening so that I was standing on the other side. My bedroom was now to my right. I looked around the corner again as Mark was pumping his cock in and out of my wife's ass. It looked as though he wasn't quite halfway in.

"Mm, that's starting to feel better," my wife moaned.

"I'm gonna try to give you a little more," Mark said.

"Just go slow," my wife reminded him, "Go slow and we'll see how much of you can fit in my ass."

"Ok," Mark replied, "I'll go slow, I promise."

My wife's head was hanging low while she was holding her ass up high for Mark. I think this was her attempt to try and accommodate his big cock with her tight little asshole. Mark began inching more and more inside her as she grunted and groaned. I noticed he was now over halfway in. Then he backed out slowly until just his cockhead was inside, and thrust his cock forward again.

"Uuuuggghh!!" my wife let out.

Mark started to pick up his pace, fucking her ass. His hands were holding her ass, spreading her cheeks as far apart as possible.

"Ohh fuck me! Fuck my ass with your huge cock!" my wife said loudly.

Mark just moaned in response as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Your cock feels so fucking huge in my ass. Take my ass, it's all yours!" she panted.

"I'm gonna fill your ass up with my cum. Are you ready for that?" he asked.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck my ass with that huge cock and fill it with all your cum!" she exclaimed.

I pulled my pants down around my ankles and started to jerk off in the hallway, watching. There was pre-cum oozing out, providing me with a great lube for stroking.

Mark was fucking my wife's ass with quick, short pumps, keeping most of his cock buried inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close. Here it comes sexy!" Mark announced.

"Holy shit! I can feel your cock getting harder. Fuck me, Mark! Cum in my ass!" she panted loudly.

Mark gave a few more thrusts and then buried his whole cock in my wife's ass.

"Aaahhh!!" she jumped, "Oh my God!"

"Uugghh," Mark groaned, as he began to fill her ass with cum.

Somehow I managed to not cum, and stopped jerking myself. I watched as Mark's body was the one now spasming as he held my wife's ass for balance.

"That feels like so much cum," she said, "holy shit."

"That was incredible," Mark said, out of breath. "I don't think I've ever cum that much or that hard."

Mark finally caught his breath and started to slowly withdraw his cock. It made a wet thud sound when his cockhead finally pulled out of her ass. Almost immediately, cum began to gush out. Mark looked on, admiring his work. I did too, but still from the hallway. I could see globs of his cum dropping from my wife's ass, some landing on our bed, some landing on the heels of her feet.

My wife seemed amazed at the amount. She sat up and tucked her feet under her ass.

"Uh oh Mark," she teased, "someone made a mess."

Mark snapped out of his post-climax stupor and knelt down. He guided my wife to lean forward a bit and began to tongue her asshole again. I swear his cock looked as if he was still rock-hard. Those pills must be powerful I thought to myself.

I decided now was the time to let them know I was home. I kicked my pants all the way off and stepped into our bedroom. I cleared my throat to get their attention. My wife looked over to her left and noticed me first. Her eyes were glassed over and she smiled at me. Mark turned his eyes towards me but never stopped licking my wife's asshole clean. I could see the smile in his eyes.

I went and lay on the bed. My wife told Mark to take a quick break. She turned and laid on her back, next to me. Her right hand found my cock and she stroked me slowly and lightly. She leaned over and we kissed deeply as she continued her handjob on me.

I broke our kiss, "I wanna fuck you so badly."

"I'd love to baby, but my pussy is SO sore from Mark's big cock," she said, "how about I suck your dick and you can cum in my mouth?"

"Mm," I moaned, "that sounds lovely."

My wife scooted down the bed until her head was at my waist. From her knees down were hanging off the bed. Mark was still kneeling there and took that as an opportunity to worship her feet some more. My wife teased my cockhead with her tongue for a bit. I leaned up on my elbows, switching from watching her suck my cock, and watching Mark suck her toes and tongue both of her feet.

"You like watching me suck your cock, or watching Mark play with my feet more?" she asked, popping my cock out of her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmm, I like both," I managed to mumble.

"He sucks my toes so good baby," she teased, "he does it a little differently than you."

"Mmm," I moaned, "would you say better."

"I do like it when he does it. I hope you don't get mad. He gets them so wet and messy. It drives me crazy and it makes my pussy tingle," she said before sucking on my cockhead again.

"Mm, ok. I'll have to remember that and start practicing next time," I teased her back.

Mark could hear our conversation and it seemed to have an effect on him. He really slurped and sucked her toes louder. I watched him run his tongue all over her soles again. Covering her heels, her arches, and the balls of her feet in his saliva. I knew whatever cum was there before was now gone.

He stacked her feet, right on top of her left, then tried to stuff all ten toes. into his mouth. My wife moaned on my cock with her mouth. It was enough to send me over the edge. Without thinking, I placed my left hand on the back of my wife's head and pushed her down onto my cock more. I erupted rope after rope of cum into her mouth. She was gagging, but trying to keep it from leaking out of her lips.I think

I counted seven or eight spurts. Once I stopped cumming, she raised her head and opened her mouth wide, showing me her mouthful of cum. Mark was still sucking her toes sloppily. She pulled her feet from his grasp and sat up. My wife then used her finger to motion to Mark to come closer to her.

Mark leaned forward and was met by her halfway. My wife began to kiss him, deeply. She was pushing my cum from her mouth into his. They were both now swallowing all of my cum as they continued kissing passionately. This went on for several minutes. My wife started stroking his cock as they kissed. I sat and watched, listening to the sounds of their wet tongues and mouths devouring each other.

Like I said before, I don't believe Mark's cock ever went soft after cumming in my wife's ass. He was enjoying my wife's hands stroking him as they kissed.

Finally, she broke their lustful kissing, "Do you think you can cum one more time for me?"
Mark nodded, "I'm sure I could."
"Good. I want you to cum all over my feet one last time before you go," she said.
"It would be my pleasure," he said with a smile.

My wife lay flat on her back, offering her little feet to Mark. He bent down and licked her arches, making them nice and wet. He then placed them on either side of his big cock and started to fuck her feet. My wife was watching his cock between her feet intently. She reached over and grabbed my hand. She held it as she moved it down to her spread legs.

I took the hint and started making small, light circles around her clit. Her pussy felt so swollen under my fingers.

"Be gentle, I'm very sore but very horny too," she whispered to me.

"Of course babe," I whispered back.

I leaned to my left. I admired Mark fucking her feet for a few minutes. How her pink-painted toes would flex and curl with each thrust. I continued teasing her clit with my fingers, sometimes sliding them between her pussy lips and using her wetness as a lubricant.

Mark's cock looked huge compared to her little toes and feet. I was starting to get hard again. I leaned over more and kissed my wife on the lips, hard. She responded by kissing me back. My fingers were toying her clit faster and faster. It didn't take long before my wife had another, smaller orgasm. Mark kept fucking her arches, causing the bed to rock back and forth.

My wife settled down from her orgasm and told Mark to sit on the bed. She sat on top of him as if she was going to ride him again. This time she pushed him down flat on his back. She maneuvered her feet so they took hold of his cock. My wife began stroking him with her soles as she started kissing him again. I was impressed by her flexibility with her legs. Their kissing was wet and loud.

Mark's hands were wandering all around her ass. Grabbing handful after handful. Mark slowly began touching her pussy as he reached behind her.

"Mmm," she moaned into his mouth.

Mark moaned back.

"I want your big cock inside me again. I don't know if I can, I'm so sore," she pouted.

Mark wrapped both arms around my wife and rolled her over onto her back. Now he was on top, and initiated more deep kissing. As they made out, he was making little movements with his hips. Mark was using his cock to tease my wife's pussy. I watched from the edge of the bed as her legs spread more open. Soon her legs were wrapped around his waist, interlocked by her ankles.

I saw Mark's cockhead start to split her pussy lips. He kept pushing forward until it disappeared.

"Uugghh...." my wife groaned, "fuck me nice and slow. Little pumps."
"Ok sexy. I'll go slow," Mark replied.

They kissed again, and again. Inch by inch Mark's cock was disappearing into my wife. I loved how it made her toes curl up. He was getting more assertive with his thrusts. My wife's pussy was swallowing almost all of Mark's huge cock.

He pulled back, no longer kissing my wife. He straightened his back, allowing him to fuck my wife with more and more force.

"Mmph...mmph," were the noises coming from my wife with each stroke.

She lowered her right hand and began rubbing her clit.

"Suck my toes," she ordered Mark, "please!"

Mark grabbed a hold of her left foot first and quickly took her big toe into his mouth. I could hear the sloppy sounds from my end of the bed. Then he took two, then three toes into his mouth, slurping loudly. My wife rubbed her clit faster.

"Oh fuck, that's it," she said, "suck those toes while you fuck me with your big cock!"

Mark moaned in response. Grabbing her right foot and giving those toes the same sloppy attention. I watched in a daze, he never slowed his pumping while he enjoyed her toes with his tongue and in his mouth.

"Oh my God that feels so good!" my wife yelled.

Mark took a quick break from her feet, "Are you gonna cum all over my cock again?"

"Mmhmm...I'm so close. Keep fucking me just like that," she responded.

Mark pumped a little faster as he ran his tongue along the entire sole of her right foot. Once to her toes, he took all five in his mouth.

"Aahhh! Uuhhh!" my wife was orgasming again.

Mark kept the pace until her body relaxed again. His thrusts were slower and longer. I looked down and saw his cock coated in her white cream.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he announced, "where do you want it?"

"Mm, keep fucking me! Fill my pussy!" she begged.

Mark just nodded his head as he continued fucking my wife deeply.

I knew he was reaching places inside her I couldn't. Mark sucked both of her big toes at the same time. He then ran his tongue from her little toe on her right foot to the little toe on her left, making sure each toe was licked along the way. My wife seemed to be enjoying it. She would flex and wiggle her toes with each lick of his tongue.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Oh shit. I can feel your cock getting bigger! Fuck me harder and give me your cum!" my wife demanded.

Mark pushed his cock all the way inside her pussy. She yelled out in both pain and pleasure. I saw his balls begin to pulsate and I knew he was filling my wife's pussy with his seed. Mark kept slamming his cock in and out of my wife as he came. He seemed to cum for almost a full minute. My wife's final orgasm of the day was right behind his.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit!" she exclaimed, "this might be the best fucking I've ever had."
"You are the best!" Mark answered, "I love fucking you and your sexy feet too!"

He eventually withdrew his softening cock and admired the mess, oozing out of her pussy. Mark had one final move to make. He stood and got dressed while my wife lay, catching her breath. As he finished, he approached the bed. Mark bent down and took one long lick of her cum-filled, sore pussy. She jerked as his tongue met her swollen clit.

Mark moved forward and kissed my wife one last time, open-mouthed. He pushed the mixture of both of their cum into her waiting mouth. She happily accepted and swallowed all of it. My wife extended the kiss with Mark for a few extra seconds. Mark came and shook my hand as I stood from the bed. He thanked me for sharing my wife with him again.

I began to walk him to the bedroom door, briefly stopping to pick up the stockings my wife wore earlier. I bunched them up and handed them to Mark. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Hope to see you soon," Mark said to my wife as he walked out.

"I'm sure you will," she answered.

"Ok good. The base gets lonely," he trailed off.

I heard the back door close and I knew he was gone. I turned to my wife and asked her what she was planning now.

"Mark asked me to come visit him at his base in a few weeks when they're allowed to have visitors," she said.

"Oh really?" I was intrigued.

"Yea. He said most of the guys have their wives visit and he can hear them having sex all weekend," she continued, "But I guess him and a few others aren't married so they're stuck by themselves."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying," I asked.

"If you think I want to try my first gangbang, then yes," she said matter of factly.

"Wow! If you want to try, who am I to say no," I said encouragingly.

"Mm, I love you," she said, "now come fuck my feet like I know you want to."

I did. I came very shortly after and we both cuddled as we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by Midwestfeet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments