Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress C Opens A New Door!

"Mostly a true reflection of what happened the day my Mistress wearing panties."

7
2 Comments 2
880 Views 880
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Since this time, we have shopped for matching panties many times. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am pleasantly surprised at how good they feel on my skin."

We are in Victoria's Secrets, looking to use one of our free panty coupons; one of the pretty, twenty-something associates has guided us to the right display, the two of you are making light chit-chat when she asks you what style and size are you looking for?

You answer quietly, “Well, he likes to wear my panties sometimes, and I think he would look good in a red or blue cheeky, or maybe a stretchy thong would be better?”

I am shocked by your answer; she flashes a smile at you, looks at me, and smiles again. Looks down at my waist.

“He is most likely a size 6 or so," she says.

You reply, “He is too large for that, we should find an eight.”

I am slowly turning red with how this conversation has twisted so quickly. My cock is starting to come alive. The two of you start going through the styles, quietly and discretely discussing how the cheeky might look hugging my ass vs. how a thong wouldn’t hide my ass. The two of you start to talk about needing to find something that would be capable of holding my front package securely too; I am standing beside you trying not to look too embarrassed, but trying to hear as much of the exchange as I can.

I am now fully erect and interested in how things have become about my needs. You glance down and smile when you notice how hard I have gotten; she follows your gaze, smiles a little and comments, “I see why you suggested the larger size.”

After what seems like a very long time, you decide on a silky red cheeky with lace back.

“You should take the red silky thong too; he might like how the strap shifts on him,” she suggests.

With a chuckle, you look at me and ask, “Would you like that?”

I slowly nod in agreement to the idea.

“It’s settled then, he will take both!” You hand the two items to her, look at me, and say, “There you go, stud, go pay the lady!”

I follow her to the counter trying to hide my hard-on; luckily there are no other customers at the counter, just the associate that is assigned to the cash register. She hands the items to the twenty-something girl and says, “He found some nice choices for what he was looking for, should fit him nicely!” then turns and walks away.

The girl at the counter realizes instantly that the panties are for me, glances at my crotch; sees the wet spot that has formed on the front of my tan shorts, stifles a giggle, and quickly rings the items up so I can make my escape from this erotic but awkward exchange.

I come out of the store and see you standing a few feet away with a big grin, you look at my embarrassed face, then down to my crotch and back to my eyes.

“Obviously, you enjoyed it very much from the looks of that wet spot. Let's go to Sears and find a dressing room so you can put one of those on!”

You turn around, take my hand, and start walking towards Sears. We get to the men’s section; you grab a pair of slacks and head for the nearest dressing room. When we get close, you hand the slacks over and whisper, “Make sure you change out of your wet underwear, and let me see how the pants fit!”

I go in, close the door, open the front of my shorts, let them fall to the floor, and step out of them. I am as hard as I have ever been. I see my reflection in the full-length mirror, the front of my underwear is completely soaked. I watch as I lift the band and lower it to expose the head of my engorged cock; slowly, I lower further until my underwear falls to the floor with my shorts.

It’s a struggle for me to resist touching myself.

I watch as some more pre cum emerges from the slit and descends the shaft. I use my fingers to catch it, without even thinking about it I put my fingers in my mouth and clean them off. I must force myself not to wrap my fingers around the shaft and masturbate right there.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

Looking in the bag from Victoria’s, I decide to put on the thong, the silky material stretches over my cock and balls perfectly and the thong provides just enough pressure on my anus to be surprisingly exciting.

I put the slacks on and step out of the room to model for you, you’re standing outside the entry to the dressing rooms, I get your attention; you nod in agreement with how they look, then I see a quizzical look come across your face. I know instantly what you are wondering; I glance around and quickly open the front to show you the front of my new panties, a smile of approval comes across your face, then is replaced by another questioning look. I glance around again to make sure it is safe, turn and drop the back of the slacks to let you see my thong between the cheeks of my ass.

“Okay, yank those tags and bring them over here to me, I will go pay while you put your shoes on and grab your things!”

I quickly do as instructed without even making sure to hide the panties from any prying eyes, when I hand the tags to you, your other hand reaches around my waist and snaps the thin thong back between my cheeks. You turn and head towards the nearest cashier. I put my shoes on, grab my things, and catch up with you. We leave the store and start to head back in the direction of Victoria’s, as we are passing, we see the same girl that we had worked with earlier.

You tell me to “Go thank her again and let her know which pair you chose!”

I do as I am told.

She chuckles and replies, “I bet they look amazing on you. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!”

We head for our car and before I can even start it; you lean over and start to aggressively kiss me, your hand slides up the inside of my thigh until you are cupping my panty-clad package. As you are kissing me you start to unbutton my slacks and unzip the front.

Your hand reaches in and lightly traces the silky material that is wrapped around my hard cock, you find my new thong is already soaked with my pre cum. You let my cock out of the material, wrapping your fingers around the slick shaft to slowly stroke up and down the shaft a few times.

You start to kiss my chin, my neck. You are starting to lower your head to my lap, in seconds your hand guides my head into your mouth. You let go of the shaft and put your wet fingers up to my mouth, my tongue darts out to clean them for you. Your head is bobbing up and down on my lap, you’re sucking my cock very aggressively and pushing your fingers in and out of my mouth in the same manner.

Unbelievable how fast you are pushing me to the brink of no return; with your fingers between my lips, I can’t speak. I try to slow you down with my hands on your head, you just increase your speed, suck even harder.

Suddenly, I lose control, start to cum into your mouth. You keep just the head between your lips until my spasms stop. I feel you let my cock out of your mouth, raise your head up until you are kissing me full on the lips. I feel you open your mouth, my tongue darts into yours. My warm cum is still on your tongue; we share my seed in a long open mouth kiss, two tongues swirling in competition for a taste.

This entire kinky afternoon has been amazing, I can’t help but wonder how you were able to be this bold and brave. My Mistress C has opened a new world of sharing panties and cum, where will we go from here?

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments