Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Benson - Chapter II

"A great evening with a sweet lady."

10
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Mrs. Benson Ch. II is starting from where Chapter 1 left off. Buck was cutting up the tree that led him to swerve into a fence and as he was cutting up that tree, he heard piano music and the only place it could be from was Edna's place."

"So, Edna, may I play some music for you?"

"I would love to hear you play something for me."

"Oh, man, a Baldwin Model L, very nice Edna." I sit and play Greensleeves, an oldie from across the pond, England. I also play Chopin's opus nine number two, fantasy impromptu, a rendition of Moonlight Sonata, and opus ten number three of Chopin's etude in F. Needless to say Edna is more than pleased.

"This is so nice, Buck," Edna says as we sit on a small sofa in her piano room. She has those half-glasses hanging by a sweet chain of beads and they use her blossoms as a shelf. Edna takes the chain from over her head and holding the chain lets them swing back and forth slowly lowering to the rising tent in my jeans.

"Buck, it is so nice you and your cock like my half-glasses, it is quite interesting how what you like in your mind is seen by what your anatomy is doing."

"Edna, I was thinking we could make an adult-style scrapbook."

"You mean to take pictures of your cock, my glasses, and beads in all sorts of ways?"

"Well, maybe your patent black heels and a fancy brassiere too, Edna? It could be another hobby, and if you're out and about town and see in a store window a snazzy pair of heels, you might want to get them, maybe the ones with ankle

straps?"

"Oh, you mean the 'fuck-me-pumps' or 'come-hither style shoes?"

I am thinking she might be seventy, but damn, she knows about things.

"Edna, damn you know about those!"

"Patent leather was a big thing for a woman's formals or uppers back in the fifties and sixties. Add an ankle strap and they became a hot-looking pump for hookers. Yes, Buck, that could be an interesting hobby. Who knows where it could lead to?"

By now it is around five-thirty, "You staying for supper, Buck?"

"Yes, thank you, Edna."

We sit across from each other eating warmed-up Shepherd's pie and talking about what is going on in the area.

"Are you expected to be home at a certain time, Buck?"

"No, they know I stay out at times at a buddy's house. We have more than a few and Pa says not to drink and drive; with these roads I could hit a pothole and spill a good drink."

"Are you serious, Buck?" Edna asks and laughs.

"Do I look serious Edna?"

"Well, either way, there is some truth in both, Buck."

"Would you like to stay the night with me, Buck? Having you here a few hours is so lovely and to be frank, I don't think I can deal with a lonely night. I have had hundreds of them and it hurts."

I can see the hurt in her face as she talks. I want to stay, not for the sex, but to give her the comfort of not being alone.

"Sure, Edna, just get a few afghans and a pillow and I'll be good on the couch."

"I was thinking of you sleeping with me, I mean if you'd like to," Edna says in a voice that is warm, yet sad, perhaps wondering if a guy in his mid-twenties wants to share a bed with a woman around fifty years older.

"I think that would be very nice Edna, would you like to go walking some old railroad tracks sometime?"

"Well, not in fuck-me pumps...but yes, have you done that before?"

"Yup, many times, It's nice to go for a walk with no one around, a time for deep thinking like, do the ones we love and have passed on, think of us and if they do, is that why some days they are with us so much and is heaven basically a dream of all actual times in our life, the people places and events?"

Edna looks at me in real thought. "Buck, there is a lot more about you than at first I knew of. I like that."

"There is a lot out there Edna, forces invisible that are still there, like electricity, we can look at a wire, yet not know if it is safe to touch, like whatever it is that makes us know there's bad news when I or you or anyone answers the phone or knowing something when there is no way we could or should know."

"Buck?"

"Yes, Edna?"

"Shakespeare said it too, 'There are more things in heaven and on earth than what is dreamed of in our philosophy

of things.'"

"I'd say so Edna, I had a few things happen where there was no way I could know what I knew."

"Well Buck, how about we start to work on that adult scrapbook, like now, even?"

"Well yeah, that sounds great! What kind of camera do you have?"

"Oh, an old Kodak job, Buck. It will be interesting for whoever develops these!"

"Yeah, Edna, I think I should be the one to drop these off." So, we are sitting on the sofa in the living room, curtains drawn, and I am in the nude. Edna takes her half-glasses, the gold half-square style, winds the white shiny beads around my cock with her half's sitting on top, some with her patent black heel sitting on my cock with her glasses on top and the beads around the heel. She has those sweet half-glasses sitting on that heel with me licking them. Of course, by now I am as hard as a rebar.

FreshLovieJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreshLovieJones

"Oh damn, Buck, this thing is a monster!" says Edna with a happy voice.

"Better watch out, Edna, it can make baby monsters too!"

"How can I make it friendly, Buck?"

"That, dear, is its one weakness. It loves woman's things, her half-glasses and beaded chains, high heels in patent black brassieres. I heard it rumored that it likes to be tied up at times."

"Oh yes, Buck. It's known as a cock ring. Once I get you hard, it keeps you hard. I don't want a limp noodle. So Buck, If I want it to cum all over my half-glasses, what should I do?" Edna asks me.

"Well, that nice pair you showed me before, get the ones in your hutch drawer and touch him with those, the silver half-moon style."

"So you remember where I had them? Interesting."

Edna has her sweet white beads around my cock wearing her gold half-square style. She drags the silver half-rounds under my balls, those beads too wrapped around it as well.

"So Buck, how is it you come to really like my half-glasses?"

I like how she calls them half-glasses now, using my terms is sort of endearing. "I have thought about that a lot Edna, I guess maybe at some time in earlier life, a woman helped me out with something, and though I was too young at the time to know about reading glasses, I figured there were times she wanted to see and other times she didn't want to, but that look of a woman in that style stayed with me."

"That works, Buck; somehow your subconscious mind liked that she helped you, you may not have known she was an older woman. I mean, if you were like six or seven, a woman of eighteen was old."

"You can lick and suck it too, Edna."

"I'm planning on it."

Edna begins licking and sucking, at the same time using her first and second fingers to finger me and things inside me are happening in a nice way, while her other hand is stroking my balls with her silver half-rounds. I guess she did this a lot for her husband as she lifted her head in time for me to lay some thick ropes all over her glasses.

"Oh Buck, just look what it did to my sweet glasses. I can't read through these now!"

"Yeah, you may be right about that." I take the silver half-rounds and clean them with a t-shirt and hand them to her. "I'll clean these up for you, Edna, so that you can wear the silver half-moons for now. I also have ideas Edna, thank you so much for what you just did. Now take off that sweet bra."

"You going to cum on it for me?" She asks with a smile.

"Another time, say, why don't you decide when you want me to cum on it for you, put it on the calendar even. Heels on Monday, bra on Wednesday." I take her gold half-square style and clean them up sparkling, not that they will stay that way, not gonna happen. I start to rub them over the tops of Edna's nipples, which are growing fatter and redder.

"Oooh my tits like that, Buck!"

I begin to run the beaded chain alongside that red fat nipple, making it quiver. Edna is making sweet little oohs and oz. I spread her legs wide and those sweet half-glasses are going south. I touch her all over down there, dragging those glasses over her labia, which are getting a bit larger and wetter. I drag her glasses over her lovely lady parts, smeared with her sexy juices.

"What are you doing with my glasses down there, Buck?"

"I'm not reading! Watch this, Edna, as I lick your sweet half-glasses covered in your sexy juices."

She is looking at me with sweet love, and that smile shows it.

Her patent black pump is on the floor. I grab it and start plunging the toes end into her vagina at such an angle I will hit her clit driving her into an orgasm; swoosh, swoosh, swoosh goes that sexy heel into its owner's bush, and Edna is bucking at the hips and making sounds of ecstasy. Edna stiffened up a few times and she is now mellowed out quite nicely.

"Oh Buck, what did you do to Edna? I feel so womanly now!"

We lie in bed for a while listening to the summer breeze and we are very content.

"Buck...?"

"Yes, Edna?"

"I would not have minded if you went in me. I love what you did, though. I was nicely satisfied."

"Edna, I thought of that. Maybe I am too old-fashioned, I wanted to wait the traditional three months and get to know and love you more before I did that, I mean we can do it anytime you want to do it that way, just my honest feelings about it."

"Well, Buck, I may have to get you off in my heel after I tie you up, of course. I think that what you have done, giving me such a great evening, you need a dominatrix."

"Yup, I can deal with that."

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments