Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love Affair with the New York Times

"Another Newspaper Fetish Story"

5
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I realize that my fetish is highly unusual and not shared by most, maybe a couple of people on this site. Most people can't even relate to it. This is my second story. I am sexually attracted to newspapers. I become aroused by looking at them, see women reading them, the smell, the texture. I like to wrap them around me head, body, and genitals. I sleep with them. I have sex with them. I always had this fetish. It has not changed over time. I love broadsheet papers, particularly the New York Times.

If only one or two people read my story I will be happy. It gives me intense pleasure to talk about my fetish and get feedback from readers. Maybe there are others. Both stories are true.

Before I met my wife Tina I lived by myself in an apartment. I fully indulged in my newspaper fetish. I of course had a subscription to the New York Times. I would wake up in the morning, run to the front door, pick up the paper and press it against my face to inhale the scent. I had newspapers everywhere. Thick stacks in my closets, my bed was covered in them, on the kitchen table, the living room.

I masturbated at least once every day. I would either wrap a folded paper around my fully erect cock and jack off that way or I would take the super thick Sunday paper, cut a tight hole in each section, put the paper back together. I then would push my hard member through the hole pumping back and forth. Because I’m uncircumcised my foreskin would move back on forth over the head of my penis. A wonderful sensation.

When I met my wife Tina I immediately got rid of all my papers. I of course I still masturbated with the NYT in secret, but I immediately threw the come stained paper into the recycling bin in front of the house. Eventually, she moved in and actually wanted to read the New York Times. Now it became quite difficult.

Watching her read the paper made me hard instantly. One day she was sitting on the couch deeply absorbed in reading the NYT. I sneaked behind her massaging her shoulders and gently rubbing the bulge in my pants against her back. She put down the paper into her lap, leaned back and sighed. Her hand reached around, grabbed the waistband of my gym pants, and she pulled me around the couch. 

“Now, what is this hardon about,” she asked.

”I don’t know.”

”I’m just trying to read my paper.”

Tina pulled down my gym pants to release my throbbing cock. Her right hand wrapped around my throbbing member, she was jerking it. Her left hand picked up the paper. She kept reading it while jerking me off. I was in heaven. Unfortunately, I didn’t last very long. The come rushed from my balls through my shaft. I shot a huge load right in the middle of the sports page.

”Now you ruined my paper,” Tina yelled, pushing the come soaked sports section into my face.

I almost fainted, all the blood rushed back to my cock. I picked up my gym pants and walked away with a raging boner.

The following Sunday Tina, as always, was lying in bed naked on her belly reading the Sunday paper, the various sections spread all over the bed. The scent was intoxicating. Just wearing boxer shorts I climbed on the bed behind her and pulled my hard cock out of my shorts. Lifting her butt gently I probed her vulva gently with my cock head. She responded by lifting her but. I slowly pushed in and gently started pumping her doggy style. She buried her head in the paper sections.

Her moaning became louder. Suddenly she withdrew, pushing me on my back, my cock sticking straight up. Newspaper all around me. She mounted me and rode me hard. Her orgasm was intense. I grabbed newspaper sections and pressed them against my face. Tina released me, reached for the front page, wrapped it around my aching cock and jerked. I shot my load all over the front page. She pushed it into my face.

”So, what is it with the newspaper? Almost every day I find come stained papers in the recycling bin.”

So I confessed.

”Well, this is really strange. I mean, I don’t mind it, but we will not have the NYT become an important part of our sex life. You need to do that on your own time.”

I was deflated. For a minute I had hoped she would be on board. Well, I guess, me and my NYT were just going to be jerking off together.

On my birthday the following week in the morning, I found an envelope on the kitchen table. Inside was a card that read: “Happy Birthday, Love. Enjoy your gift. All your newspaper wishes from now on will be fulfilled by Mistress Phoenix. I already talked to her. Please make an appointment through her website.”

I immediately looked up her website. Mistress Phoenix was a tall muscular black woman in her forties, looking stern and mean at you. I emailed her and asked for an appointment. She replied that she had talked to Tina and I should come to her dungeon in two days at 5pm and I should of course bring as many newspapers as possible. I went to my secret stack but only found 12 copies. I grabbed my wallet and drove to the closest convenience store. Fortunately, it was Friday and the NYT was nice and thick. I purchased 20 copies.

I showed up at the dungeon with a duffle bag full of newspapers and Mistress Phoenix opened the door. She was exactly like she appeared on her website, very stern.

”Come on in, Frank.”

The dungeon looked amazing, instruments of torture and pain in every corner. Implements of pain everywhere hanging on the wall. Some of them I couldn’t imagine what they would be good for.

”Put your bag down and take off your clothes.”

I stripped naked while she watched my every move. She slowly walked up to me, running her hands all over my body, examining it carefully. She squeezed my butt cheeks, tugged on my testicles, rolled back my foreskin. My cock started to rise. She completely ignored my state.

”Take all your newspapers out of the bag and put all but two of them into that metal cage over there.”

I walked over to the cage, it was small, like for a dog or so. I carefully stacked my papers inside and returned two copies to her.

”Let’s get you warmed up with a good spanking, just stand there, legs slightly apart.”

Mistress Phoenix took a long black flogger off the wall, looked at it.

”Not enough pain, the bullwhip is too much, let’s go for the cane.”

With that she picked up a birch cane.

”Pick up a newspaper and walk over to that bench and sit down.”

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

I obeyed excitedly, though the cane did give me pause. She took the newspaper out of my hands, unfolded it, and wrapped it around my head.

”Hold it in place with your hands, while I tie some leather straps around your head.”

I felt the first strap being tightened around my head, then the second. She pulled them really tight. I could hardly breathe. The feel and smell of the newspaper around my head gave me an instant hard-on.

”Bend over the bench.”

I obeyed, my hardon pressing against the wood, my legs slightly spread apart.

”Now, I will trap your balls in a Humbler. If you don’t know what it is, it is a wooden device that I will tighten around your ball sack trapping your balls behind your legs. It forces you to stay bent over. If you try to stand up it will rip off your testicles.”

With that I felt her hand grabbing my balls roughly, pulling them back behind my legs. The first piece of wood was put on, then the second, the screws tightened completely. My balls were trapped behind my legs, I could not stand up.

The first strike with the birch cane hit my back, then a second and third increasingly harder. I was breathing hard trying not to whine. After 10 strikes she moved on to my butt. Same deal. The pain rushing through my body was wonderful. I thought my cock would explode.

”Now, Frank, the next one will hurt. I will strike your testicles twice. She slightly tapped my trapped balls. Then the blow, hard, right on the balls. I screamed and almost fainted. The second blow. I was reaching my limit, but my cock seemed to get even harder. Mistress Phoenix took off the Humbler.

”Now get up and stand in front of the bench. I will put the second newspaper on the bench. You put your hard cock on it and I will deliver two more strikes. Be a man, it’s almost over.”

I of course obeyed. The first strike came down hard on my shaft. I bit my tongue. The second was not quite as hard down on my penis head which was fully exposed because I was so hard. I had no protection from my foreskin. Again I managed to bite my tongue and amazingly I did not go limp.

Mistress Phoenician unwrapped my head. I could breathe freely. She grabbed my hardon and the paper on the bench and pulled me to another corner. There were two pulleys on the ceiling with two chains dangling down about three feet apart with leather restraints at the end of them. She tied the restraints around my ankles and ordered me to sit down. She started to pull on the chains. The pulleys slowly lifted me up until I was hanging upside down from the ceiling, my head three feet above the floor.

Mistress Phoenix slowly folded up the newspaper.

”Get ready, Frank. This is the crescendo.”

With that, she starts hitting me in the face with the folded newspaper, many times. It felt so good hanging spread-eagled from the ceiling. Her face was now very close to my erect member. She stepped back lifts the paper and smack right between my legs.

”How many can you take, Frank?”

In agony and crazily aroused I moan: “Please give me ten.”

And ten I received. Each strike smeared my balls and erect cock against my stomach. I was exhausted.

Mistress Phoenix slowly let me down and told me to stand up. She grabbed my cock and balls with one hand and wrapped a thickly folded newspaper around it. She then told me to hold it in place while she tied rope around it, really hard.

"It's like wrapping up a fish," she remarked.

Go to the steel cage and crawl into it back to all your newspapers.

I obeyed. It was really tight in there and full of all my papers.

"Stick out your head."

She wrapped my head in newspaper again securing it tightly with leather straps as before. She pushed me back into the cage and locked it. Shortly thereafter I heard voices. A small group of people apparently was getting a tour of the dungeon. I heard male and female voices. Mistress Phoenix was explaining the various instruments and torture devices. She answered a lot of questions. The voices came close.

"What's in there," a female voice asked.

"Oh, that's Frank. He has a really bizarre fetish. He is sexually aroused by the feel of newspapers and likes to be tortured with them. Let me show you."

She opened the cage and ordered me to crawl out and stand up. With a riding crop tapping against my wrapped head and genitals she told the group about our session and the fact that my wife had hired her.

"Can I take a short video of him with my phone? That is the most unusual fetish I have ever heard of," the same female voice asked.

"Go ahead, since you can't see his face, but please email it to me right away."

I felt Mistress Phoenix unwrapping my genitals. Somebody in the audience giggled. She pushed me towards the bench. I was still incredibly hard, it hurt.

"I put a newspaper on the bench, front page up. We are going to make you come and I want you to shoot a big load all over it."

I felt her grabbing my genitals and slapping them on the paper-covered bench. Newspaper started caressing my shaft. Apparently, she had folded a paper several times and was rubbing it up and down my erect member pushing my foreskin back and forth over my penis head. I started to moan. I felt come rising from my balls to my shaft. I exploded.

Everybody was clapping.

"That's quite a load there, Frank. Well done," Mistress Phoenix said.

"Okay folks, show is over, let's go."

I heard them leaving and Mistress Phoenix returning. She unwrapped my head. I put my clothes back on.

"So how was it, Frank?"

"The best time of my life, can I come back?"

"Anytime, just have your wife Tina text me. I already sent her the video. Please take the newspaper with all the come over it and show her as proof you had a great time. I will always fulfill all of your newspaper needs."

I thanked her profusely and returned home. I found Tina with her best girlfriend staring at a computer screen talking excitedly.

"Hey Frank, welcome back, how was it? We are just watching the video. Pretty exciting weird stuff."

I turned beet red.

"Mistress Phoenix told me to give you this as proof."

With that, I handed her the newspaper, the come still sticky on the front page. The two women stared at it and smiled.

From that day on I visited Mistress Phoenix regularly and thoroughly enjoyed my newspaper fetish.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments