Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 31

"Chris has a front row seat as his wife is drawn into his torment"

46
11 Comments 11
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Without any sound to listen to, it was so strange to watch the view of my own living room via the network of hidden cameras that Liam had installed. Every sight of them was fed to my mind through the filter of lust, as the slow rhythmic fucking of my ass was steadily increasing my arousal. 

Liam sat in a chair near me, sipping his beer and watching along with me. I would occasionally glance over at him or look downward to see the humiliating sight of my caged cock leaking once again, but mostly my eyes were glued to the screen. 

It was clear they’d have a great time together. They were laughing and chatting, and they both kept reaching out to touch each other. A shoulder touch here, and then an arm touch there.  

Then it happened. My eyes were wide as I watched in what seemed like slow motion as Cheryl reached out and pulled Lydia to her. Their lips touched in a slow kiss that lingered. There was a pause, a smile, and then the kiss continued and deepened. Their arms were soon wrapping around each other, and their hands explored each other’s bodies.

I felt the pistoning dildo just keep fucking me as I watched my wife reach out and begin to open the buttons of Lydia’s silk blouse. She responded with a wide smile, leaning back so that Cheryl could continue with a clear view of the beauty she was exposing. Once every button was open, Cheryl brought her hands up and pushed the blouse back over her shoulders. 

Lydia responded by rising up to her feet and standing before Cheryl, letting her blouse fall back down her arms to the floor. She truly was beautiful. Her breasts were perfectly displayed in a stunning lace push-up bra. 

She guided Cheryl’s to her waist, and to the zipper at the side of her skirt. Cheryl smiled up at her, and lowered the zipper and held the skit as it loosened. She guided it down over Lydia’s hips, and then watched her step out of it as it fell around her feet. This exposed her high-waisted pantyhose and the matching lace thong panty visible beneath them. Her pantyhose were a soft shade of taupe and seemed to almost shine. 

My arms and legs strained against the cuffs as though I was desperate to have anywhere to put my body’s energy. It seemed unbearable to have to watch this, and even more so to have to do it like this, trapped and teased, with my tormentor watching my cuckolding right along with me. 

Cheryl seemed fascinated by Lydia’s body. She sat on the edge of her seat with hands roaming all over her and her fingertips taking in the feel of her nylon-clad belly, hips and legs. Her fingertips traced the seams of the nylons, down and up and down again. The moment seemed so intense that I could almost imagine how the fabric felt under her hands. Every now and then one hand would explore upwards, caressing or cupping a breast over the fabric of her bra. 

Lydia reached down and ran her fingers through Cheryl’s hair, and then pulled her face even closer. She pressed Cheryl’s lips against her crotch. Just the thinnest layers of fabric separated my wife’s mouth from my Master’s wife’s pussy. They both seemed completely entranced by the sensuality of the moment. Cheryl started kissing her through the nylons, dragging her tongue across them. 

I was moaning softly along with the incessant fucking of the dildo up into my ass. My cock ached in the tight confines of the chastity cage and I was leaking as well. 

Liam noticed my arousal. 

“Such a slut you are, Crissy. Your wife is cheating on you with a woman, in your own house, just up the stairs and all your desperate little clitty cares about is that your ass is getting fucked. It turns you on, doesn’t it? To see the woman you love finally getting some sexual pleasure?”

I couldn't even form the words to answer him, perhaps because there was no denying it.

“I’ll tell you what, sissy. If Cheryl takes her upstairs to fuck her, I’ll let you out of that cage. Would you like that? Would getting hard be worth watching your wife have sex with another woman?”

This time, his gaze demanded an answer.

“Yes, Master. Yes, Crissy would like to be out of her cage, even if it meant Cheryl having sex with Lydia, Master,” I panted as I answered, ashamed that it was true.

Cheryl had drawn Lydia back down onto her lap now, and their hips gyrated against each other as they kissed passionately. Lydia’s hands were starting to explore more of Cheryl’s body, reaching down to caress her ass. It was so intimate, this long kiss shared with such obvious passion. 

There was a pause, and I could see that they were talking to each other. Lydia slipped from Cheryl’s lap and stood before her once more, but this time she reached out with her hand and lifted Cheryl to her feet. 

I was about to win, or lose, Liam’s bet. With their hands intertwined, Cheryl took the lead and led Lydia upstairs. The camera view followed them as the TV’s view switched from one feed to the next as they moved up the stairs, down the hall, and into our bedroom. 

Lydia, looking so stunning in just her pantyhose and lingerie, perched on the edge of our bed. There was lust in her eyes as she watched Cheryl move before her. She seemed to be out to prove this was her choice and she was putting on a show. She was still wearing a short jacket, which she playfully opened and rolled off one shoulder at a time. She slid it down her arms and off, tossing it aside playfully. 

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

Next was her top, a sleeveless white blouse. One by one, she opened the buttons, exposing the lingerie beneath. 

I felt like I was right there, watching her strip tease, and feeling my arousal torment me. Of course, mine was coming not just from the visuals, but also from the slow and constant pistoning of the dildo in and out of my ass. 

Cheryl was sliding her skirt down over her hips and down to the floor. Still in heels, she kicked it to the side and stood, posing, in just her matching bra and panties, along with stockings tugged up to a garter belt around her hips. Seeing now that she’d chosen this lingerie, it was clear that this had been her intention from the start. 

Lydia seemed to understand the same thing. She rose from the bed and moved to Cheryl, pulled her close and kissed her thoroughly. She then slid down to her knees and slowly tugged down Cheryl’s panties until she could step out of them. She had even worn her panties over her garters, I noted. 

Lydia’s hands were on Cheryl’s ass and she was now slowly licking and kissing her freshly groomed pussy. If it wasn’t my own wife, it would have been a porn fantasy come to life. 

Next to me, Liam rose to his feet. 

“I think we both know what is going to happen, sissy,” he said. 

Living up to his bargain, he reached down and unlocked my chastity cage. As soon as he pulled it off my cock sprang free and jutted out from my bound body, rock hard and bobbin up and down as the dildo moved inside me. My cock head was purple and glistening, leaking freely. The freedom felt incredible.

To my shock, I felt Liam’s hands on me. He was standing beside me, watching the screen along with me, and he had reached over to grip my cock and give my shaft a squeeze and then a few quick strokes. I could feel how close the fucking and the predicament had me to the edge of orgasm, and his pressure only pushed me closer. 

He stopped stroking quickly, leaving me feeling desperate and helpless. I strained uselessly at my restraints. He began fidgeting with something and curiosity forced me to pull my eyes away from the screen to see. 

He tore open a small package and then his hands were back on me. It became clear he was rolling a condom onto my throbbing cock but I couldn’t imagine why. The idea of him letting me fuck anyone or anything seemed too far-fetched to consider. 

Once it was rolled onto me, tightly but with that pinch of space at the head, he turned back to the screen. I did as well. 

Cheryl and Lydia were standing together near the end of the bed. They were making out with the intensity of high-schoolers, and I noticed that while I had been distracted Lydia had removed Cheryl’s bra. Lydia’s hands and lips were all over her and she looked simply stunning wearing nothing but heels, stockings and garters. 

While we watched, Cheryl got her hands free to finally remove Lydia’s bra. It barely fell from her before Cheryl’s hands and kisses covered them. The TV view switched to an overhead camera as the two of them tumbled together down onto the bed. Cheryl was on her back and Lydia straddled her. I noted that Lydia still wore her nylons and she was grinding the fabric over pussy against Cheryl’s exposed sex. Lydia’s back was arched and her hands cupped and pressed down on Cheryl’s heaving breasts. 

I knew Cheryl’s expressions intimately and even without being able to hear her moans and gasps, I could see how close she was to orgasm. Liam seemed to recognize it as well and he increased the speed of the throbbing machine fucking my ass. 

That plunging pressure into me, grinding against my prostate, as I watched the moment as my wife came was more than I could bear, and I came along with her. My cock, untouched, started to spasm and pulse, and I felt the warm gush of cum pushing from me. My orgasm was free of the painful ache caused by my last caged release, but it still felt somewhat strange. Part of that, I realised, was because of the condom Liam had put on me. My milky load of cum was just captured at the tip, hanging there. 

I shuddered and strained against the cuffs holding me against the St. Andrew’s cross, but there was no reprieve. Just as the machine kept fucking my ass, Lydia and Cheryl kept kissing and caressing each other. As soon as Cheryl recovered from her own orgasm, she seemed eagerly devoted to bringing Lydia to bliss as well. 

Liam made no motion to release me, and my cock only softened briefly thanks to the continual motion of the lubricated dildo inside me. Liam was smiling wickedly. 

The thought crossed my mind that Cheryl did not seem at all worried about me coming home or that her and Lydia might be discovered. I wondered, at that moment, if I was in her thoughts at all. Liam just cracked open another beer and split his attention between the show presented to us via closed-circuit television and my throbbing torment. 

It seemed I was in for a long night.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments