Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 69

"Time for Crissy's next check-up"

41
12 Comments 12
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Having removed my outfit from the afternoon, I went upstairs and took Lydia’s suggestion of indulging in a second shower for the day. I felt the sweat and use rise off me with the suds, but the feeling of the heavy load of cum inside me was impossible to get rid of, like the ache from the cage or the fullness from the plug. 

I re-dressed in my male clothes, thinking of them as a disguise as Lydia had suggested. It was true, and I was now just playing at being a man and husband. I wondered, if that was just a disguise I was putting on, how long my personal Halloween would, or could, last. I realised that too was no longer a choice that I was burdened with having to make. 

I checked downstairs again and made sure all the intimate laundry I had started earlier in the day was finished and put away. I closed things up, looking back at the closed door, thinking it too was in disguise. Back upstairs, I tidied up and prepped a simple dinner. Mondays were a tiring day for Cheryl, and I knew it would be even more so after a full weekend and a late night. 

It was getting close to the end of day and I was busy in the kitchen, so I was surprised when Liam turned up without warning or knocking. All of a sudden, he was just there with me in the kitchen. 

“Have a busy day, Crissy?” he asked. 

"Yes, Master,” I answered, nervous for a moment. “Mistress had a challenging lunch task for Crissy today.”

“Good girl. I was pleased to see that you obeyed her and made her happy. She can get somewhat wicked when she’s in the mood. You were perhaps lucky to escape there so easily.”

I hadn’t thought of it as easy, but I didn’t share that with him. 

“Crissy was pleased to obey Mistress,” I simply responded. 

“I will stir your pots for a moment, Crissy. You may go downstairs and remove the plug and the cage. Let’s give you a bit of a break,” he said and pressed the key into my hand. 

I knew that any suggestion was a command, so I left him to stir and hustled downstairs. I opened the room and pushed my pants down to my knees, enough to lean forward and ease and tug the plug out of my ass. My body seemed to have grown used to it, as it was a bit of a struggle to get it free, but I managed it with a minimum of moaning. I then freed my cock from the cage, feeling the relief of freedom and fresh air. I gave everything a quick clean and got myself back together, then returned to the kitchen. 

I had been wearing them both so long that my sense of relief was mixed with an acute awareness of their absence.  Given how the plug aroused me, I also knew that the cage was much less necessary without it. Liam smiled at me when I returned. 

“I can almost see the difference in your face,” he said. 

I wondered if it was true, and if I looked relieved or disappointed without them. 

His departure was as surprising as his arrival since he simply said goodbye and slipped away out the back door without requiring anything else of me. I had been actually missing the sensation of being plugged, and then my Master was gone as well. 

Moments later, Cheryl was home. After a quick kiss on the cheek, she was upstairs to change into some more comfortable clothes and when we ate dinner. She made a point of thanking me for having a meal ready for her, as she had been running off her feet all day, and hadn’t even taken time for lunch. I avoided any comparison to my own day.

We shared dinner and chatted, catching up and simply enjoying each other’s company. There were times it was almost easy to forget how I had spent my afternoon, or that she had spent most of the weekend with her lover instead of me. I idly wondered if she had noticed that feeling over the past few days, but I didn’t want to risk spoiling the carefree feeling of our evening by mentioning it. 

I sent Cheryl to the living room with a glass of wine while I cleared the table and tidied the kitchen. Once finished, I joined her and we chose a mindless show to watch. She lay across the sofa with her head in my lap while I stroked her hair. I was thankful that the cage had been removed so that we could share that soft intimacy. It was a lovely reminder of evenings of old, spent together before any of life’s events made things more complicated. By the time the show was over, I could tell that Cheryl was fast asleep, but I knew that had been inevitable from the moment I had started to slide my fingers through her long hair. 

Rather than disturb her, I gently reached over for the remote and flipped around through the channels and streaming services until I found something that was enough to distract my thoughts for another hour or so. Only after that did I gently rouse her and walk her upstairs to bed. She was so tired that I had to help her undress, but once I started to slip down her track pants, I realised she wasn’t wearing anything under them. I set her down on the edge of the bed and had to continue, as the sweatshirt she had put on was also far too warm for her to sleep in. I carefully lifted it up over her head and off her arms, finding her naked beneath it as well. 

I stretched her out on the bed and looked down lovinging at her. She was so stunning it was hard to take my eyes off of her, but I needed to cover her up before she got cold. I did notice that she was now keeping her pussy shaved smooth as I tucked her in. I slipped out of the room, turned out the lights and closed the door silently behind me. 

I wasn’t tired enough to retire myself yet, so I poured myself a glass of scotch and returned to the television. It was on, but I didn’t really watch any of it. Instead, I sipped my drink and tried to remember the cocks I had serviced that day. I had lost count early on in the ordeal, so I wondered if I would be sent the full video so that I could count them. Thinking back, the men’s faces were perhaps even more difficult to remember than their cocks. 

Lost in those thoughts, time slipped away and before I knew it my drink was empty and SportsCentre was repeating itself, so I gave up and went up to bed in the guest room. Inspired by Cheryl, I slipped under the covers naked and drifted off to sleep quickly. 

Waking naked the next morning confused me for a moment, but then it all came back. I got up and got dressed and started my morning routine. With a good night’s sleep, Cheryl was up on time and we shared a nice breakfast together, chatting in such a normal way about what our days were likely to hold for us. Working from home, my answers had never been as compelling, and lately, I never seemed to know at all what Liam might have planned for me.

I sent Cheryl off to work and stepped into my office to turn on the computer before heading downstairs to change. I put on panties and stockings and then, remembering Lydia’s wishes, I added the matching bra and breast forms. It hadn’t been confirmed by Liam as a permanent addition to my daily routine, but I had little doubt that it was going to be. I put on jeans and had to choose a stretchy t-shirt to fit over my fake breasts. 

I had been working at my computer for perhaps an hour when the text came in from Liam. 

“Be ready to go in 10 minutes. Meet me out front. Lydia told me about her suggestion, so if you’re wearing tits, you may take them out, but keep the bra on.”

I had no doubt that he knew full well that I had chosen to wear the breast forms, but I had no time to consider the many ways he teased me. I shut down my computer and quickly darted downstairs to put away the silicone tits. I grabbed a jacket on my way out. I caught sight of myself in the mirror as I left and thought that, even though I was wearing lingerie and stockings, I looked more normal on the outside than I had in a while for one of Liam’s outings. 

Liam’s truck pulled up and I lifted myself into the passenger seat. 

“Good morning, Master,” I greeted him.

“Good morning, Crissy,” he replied and then drove in silence. 

He didn’t say another word until we pulled into the parking lot that I recognised as belonging to his doctor friend’s office. I looked over at him quizzically. 

“It’s been long enough on your current vitamins and supplements that you are due a check-up. Don’t worry, you know that everything goes quickly here.”

“Yes, Master,” I said. 

I realised that I should have known better than to think Liam might take me somewhere where my hidden lingerie would not be exposed somehow. He sent me in on my own, telling me that he’d wait for me in the truck, and so I made my way into the office alone.

alessia69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alessia69

I gave my name at reception and took my seat to wait. I wondered idly how many other patients here might be in similar situations as my own, but everyone else just looked normal and zoned out and as bored as people looked in any doctor’s office waiting room. In time, the nurse called my name and I rose to answer her. She led me down the bright white halls into a small examining room. 

“Strip down to your underwear and the doctor will be with you in a moment. There are gowns there,” she said, gesturing at a pile of folded blue cotton medical gowns.

She left me alone and I removed my pants, shoes and shirt. I was trying to decide if I should take the bra off too when the door opened behind me and Dr. Pim stepped in. I had almost forgotten how pretty she was, which made it even more embarrassing to be standing there in panties, stockings and a bra. 

“Oh good,” she said. “Those damned gowns just get in the way. Let’s have a quick look at you.”

She looked me up and down, and had me turn slowly. Next, she had me step on a scale while she pushed the weights around, taking notes the whole time on her digital tablet. 

“Have you had any nausea from the pills?” she asked.

“No, none,” I answered.

“Dizziness?”

“No.”

“Trouble sleeping?”

“No.”

“That’s great. Then there should be no issue moving onto the next stage.”

“The next stage?” I asked.

“Yes, I’ve discussed this with Liam and I’m sure he’ll fill you in on more details if you wish, but basically the next stage is to increase the doses of oestrogen and other hormones and to start more actively blocking naturally occurring testosterone.”

She said it all so nonchalantly that I felt almost silly, stopping to ask for more information. 

“What will that do?” I asked. 

“Well, it will accelerate your body’s transition and speed the development of more feminine physical features. I noticed that you’re wearing a bra already, so you should be pleased to know that it is quite common to start developing more prominent breasts during this state. You should also notice further changes to your facial features, your body shape, and accelerated lessening of your male pattern hair growth.”

“Okay, thank you,” I said, trying not to react in visible panic or shock. 

“Good. You can go ahead and take off your panties and sit in the examination chair there,” she said. 

She had pointed out a very medical-looking adjustable chair/bed. I moved over to it, slipped off my panties, and managed to get myself arranged in it, feeling the paper cover slide a bit beneath me. She watched and looked at me like she was waiting for something. I just tilted my head, not knowing what I was missing.

“Go ahead and put your feet in the stirrups,” she said. 

The stirrups were metal extensions from the base of the chair and there was no way to be sitting with my feet in them without spreading my legs obscenely. With some effort, I managed to get my feet up and into them, feeling very exposed. Without comment, Doctor Pim pulled out some leather straps to secure my ankles in place. 

“You’ve done a fair job of keeping yourself groomed, and it will get easier as the hormones are increased, but I can also help you out while I’m here. Just one thing first.”

I watched helplessly as she pulled a pair of sealed medical kits and placed them on a small tray, atop a wheeled stand that she brought between my spread legs along with her rolling chair. Each pack contained a small hypodermic needle and a little bottle of some liquid. She went through what looked like a very practised routine of drawing out a fixed amount of the medicine into each of the two needles. 

“What is that, Doctor?” I asked, my voice breaking.

“It’s what I like to call a kick-start to your treatment,” she said as she snapped on latex gloves. “We want to prevent the testosterone in your body from countering the effect of the oestrogen we are treating you with. The new prescription will help to do that as you go on, but there is nothing quite as effective as attacking the problem at the source. With a pair of injections right into your testes, we can put an immediate halt to production. Now, hold still, this will only sting for a moment.”

I was too shocked to form words and I could do nothing but watch as she cradled my testicles in her left hand and slowly guided the needle into me. She slowly guided it deeper and then stopped the forward motion of the needle and injected the liquid into me. The sensation was a sharp sting and first, followed by a feeling of strange coolness inside, then a low ache. As soon as she was done with one side, she repeated the process with the other. 

“There we go,” she said. “It’s best to have you wait here a few minutes, to make sure there is no allergic reaction, so hold tight.”

She pulled out a small jar of cream, and began to spread it over my balls, my cock and around them, right down to my puckered ass. 

“Just a bit of depilatory cream. You can’t beat it for hair removal… well, other than with electrolysis, I suppose. Hold tight, and I’ll be back in a few minutes to check on you.”

She breezed out of the room, leaving me there alone, still secured by my ankles to the examination chair. I tried to take in what had just happened. There was some kind of medicine that she’d injected right into my balls that was apparently putting a stop to my testosterone production. I didn’t really know all that would mean, but it was going to make me less manly, I was sure, not that I had felt very manly at all lately. I imagined that when I came, if and when I was allowed to or able to, I’d be shooting blanks at the very least. 

The cream spread over me was starting to make my skin tingle and the sensations only grew with intensity as the minutes passed. I started to squirm and writhe but there was nowhere to go. I couldn’t even reach the straps around my ankles. My hands were opening and closing into fists.

I felt like I was about to go mad by the time Doctor Pim returned. She took her time strolling over then snapped on a fresh pair of gloves and cupped my balls to have a look at me. 

“Good. No swelling, no redness. Everything looks fine,” she said.

She moved to the counter and ran hot water over a cloth and then returned to me, where she rinsed and cleaned the maddening cream from me. I sighed out loud with relief as the tingling eased off quickly, and as she released my ankles from the stirrups. 

“Okay, so get this filled soon and you can start on them right away. The pills will be taken daily and you’ll get best results if you’re consistent. Come back to see me in another month or so, and we can gauge your progress then. You may have a bit of soreness for a day or two, but give me a call if it lasts longer than that. Good luck, and you can get dressed.”

She left without looking back. I got myself down from the exam chair and had a quick look at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. My cock and balls looked so small and very smooth. I sighed once more and pulled my panties back on and got dressed. I kept my eyes to the floor as I left the clinic, and thankfully found Liam waiting just where I had left him. 

“All good, Crissy?” he asked as I sat down gently in the passenger seat.”

“Yes, Master. The doctor said things were progressing well and she started me on the next phase of treatment.”

“That’s good, Crissy. I’m pleased. I think I’m going to quite enjoy making you pretty.”

Those words lingered in the air, even after he stopped at a nearby pharmacy, sending me in to fill my new prescription. As we were nearing home, I finally built up the nerve to speak.

“Master, may Crissy ask you a question?”

“You may, Crissy,” he answered.  

“How much is Master planning to change Crissy?”

He smiled slowly, keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

“Crissy, if you think about the changes that have happened since we met, changes to the way you dress and act, changes to the way you speak and dress, changes to when and how you’re allowed to have a sex life, I would have thought it was obvious.”

He turned to me for a moment, then looked back at the road.

“Crissy, I am going to change you completely.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments