Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Panty Fetish Diaries - Part 2

"My dirty panty fetish commences"

18
9 Comments 9
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
A few months later my chance came when Grace went away for the weekend.

I had been enjoying the spring, spending far too much time at the window of my bedroom. I have always enjoyed people-watching but I like it far more when those I have my eyes on are dropdead gorgeous, just like Grace was.

I would catch her leaving for work in the morning and returning home in the evening. She had an office job so she always looked smart and respectable but as the weather got warmer I noticed her skirts getting shorter. My cock would always twitch in my pants as I saw her strutting down the path, the high heels that accentuated her shapely calves clicking on the slabs. It would be safe to say I had a slight obsession.

One evening on her return she noticed my mum in the garden and they began some small talk. At this point I was too young and shy to start a conversation with Grace myself. As a bit of a nerd I was pretty useless with girls. As much as I loved them I was too nervous around them.

Later on I discovered through my mum that Grace would be away on the coming weekend and I had been volunteered to feed her cat. Not something I would normally be too delighted about but as I took Grace’s spare key from my mum so many naughty thoughts rushed through my head! This was it, my chance to get close to the girl of so many of my wet dreams. Well, not her exactly but second best... her panties!

*****

Saturday could not have come around any slower. I only had to wait three days but the excitement was killing me. But finally it was time. I took the key from the side in the kitchen and made my way round, the legitimate reason for my trespassing so very far from my mind.

I inserted the key into the lock and turned it. Took a deep breath before pushing down the handle and then opened the door to enter. I know I was allowed to be there but it felt strange being in somebody else’s house, probably due to the fact that I knew what I was about to do was totally inappropriate.

My heart was racing as I stepped further into the hallway, closing the door behind me. “Meow”, ahh yes, of course, that’s why I’m here. I decided to make my way into the kitchen and get the cat feeding out of the way. It’s not that I don’t like cats, they’re fine, I was just more concerned about Grace’s other pussy.

Cat fed I headed for the stairs. “Hello?”, I called out. I knew nobody was there but it just felt safer. I took the stairs slowly, one at a time. I had never done anything like this before and I was so nervous about it. When I reached the top and turned onto the landing there it was, the washing basket! I could not believe it. This was going to be so easy.

I dipped my head into the rooms to again double triple check it was just me around. I didn’t want to get caught before I had even had a chance. I reached the hamper and lifted off the lid, setting it down at the side. “Perfect!”, I whispered. The basket was full. Jumpers, jeans, blouses and I could already see a burgundy bra strap and half a cup down the side of the basket.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

I really was in for a treat here.

I lifted off a few of the more boring items, any outerwear I wasn’t concerned with today. I wanted to find the real treasure, and it didn’t take long. There they were, just buried under a couple of jumpers, one of my favourite of Grace’s panties. Thongs have to be my favourite and this one was black lace. I had seen it on her washing line a few times but when I saw it this time I knew for sure it wasn’t clean!

I could already smell the gorgeous musky scent off all her combined dirty washing, but with these panties being close to the top I knew they were a fresher pair. She must have worn these only the day before. My heart rate increased as I picked them up, letting them unfold as I held them at arms length in front of me.

My cock began to grow and forced itself against the inside of my own pants, trying to burst out of my jeans. I couldn’t delay this any longer, I had to free my erection and pleasure it. And more importantly I had to smell Grace’s sweet pussy!

I ran into her bedroom and threw off my clothes. I lay down on her bed with my dick pointing skywards. I knew I was going to have fun and the only thing that could have improved it would have been if Grace herself were here to pleasure me. But for now her soiled panties were all I needed.

My free right hand was wrapped tightly round my hard cock and was stroking furiously in the way all horny young guys do, desperate to ejaculate. Holding the thong in my left I first took a look at the gusset. “Mmm yes” I said aloud to myself. I couldn’t stop myself from expressing my excitement in words as I realised her panties had been truly creamed!

The front of her panties were covered in a white stain, contrasting beautifully against the black lace. I could barely believe that I was holding an item of clothing where my sexy neighbour’s excited wet pussy had been less than 24 hours previously. Squeezing my cock tightly and wanking it fast I instantly thrust the dirty knickers under my nose, inhaling deeply.

I was in love! This was my first sniff of girl cum and I loved it. It was better than anything I had ever imagined. My cock head swelled and my balls began to fill with my own cum, readying for explosion. I began a series of hurried, deep breaths in through my nose and out through my mouth, ensuring I made the most of Grace’s scent.

It was so strong, as if my nose was buried inside her dripping cunt itself. I couldn’t hold it anymore. The beautiful woman I had fallen for over the last months, obsessed over, in my eyes was now here, sat on my face, grind her wet cunt lips against me. One last deep breath and I came, HARD! It squirted all over my chest and stomach. I was a heavy cummer but this was crazy. My body was soaked in my juices and the pleasure was so intense.

I needed more of these super orgasms. I knew panty sniffing would have to become a regular occurrence...

Published 
Written by drenchme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments