Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paul Gets Bored

"Poor Paul gets bored but is in for a shock later on in the evening"

8
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

 

Paul was bored. Bored with the way people had sex, he constantly felt that there must be something better, a more interesting way to do things. All his friends said that they were content with the way they were making love between themselves and their partners but had done nothing beyond what occurred in the bedroom. The thing is that his friends would often laugh at him, telling him that events more interesting than conventional sex were mostly fiction and only happened in the movies. Paul, however, wasn’t convinced. There must be more, he thought. He eventually fell onto the sofa, feeling deflated and hoped that some programmes on the tv would amuse him for a while till it was time for bed.

That evening Paul was on his own. His father had gone out to a posh club where he played blackjack and poker, on a Wednesday night. He had joined the club soon after Paul’s mother passed away from cancer four years ago. It was good because it was a positive distraction for him and helped him overcome life’s pressures in a way. Paul had noticed is father had become happier than he had been and that made Paul feel better.

Soon though, Paul became preoccupied with the need to eat and got up from the sofa, but on his way to the kitchen, he noticed a black box on the dining room table. It was his dad’s special game box that he took with him every time he went to the club. ‘Oh no,’ thought Paul; ‘dad has forgotten his box here.’ The club was about ten minutes away; he could drive there, give the box to his dad and mingle with his friends. After all, he was bored and needed something to do. So, he put on his coat, got his keys, took the box and left the house.

Soon he was in his car, driving to the club with the box in the passenger seat. It didn’t take him long to get there. Round the back there was parking space, and there seemed to be an entrance to a big building. Paul parked the car and went to see if he could get into the building through the entrance. The door opened and Paul walked in. The corridor had been painted black and only led Paul one way: downstairs into a basement, and so that’s where we went.

There was nobody about and it made Paul feel like he was in the wrong place, but he could hear something ahead of him. It sounded like shouting. Rather than leave, his curiosity got the better of him, so he decided to find out what all noise was about. Further along, he could feel like he was getting closer and closer to the shouting. He finally discovered that there was a big black velvet curtain in one of the door frames. He parted it carefully so that anyone behind it would not notice, and slowly peeked in.

There were people dressed immaculately, sitting on chairs formed in a semicircle. There was also a slightly raised part of the floor that could be described as some kind of stage. They were all watching what was happening. On the stage was a masked man standing in a black suit with his cock outside of his trousers, and a woman, completely naked. Paul couldn’t believe it. He felt like he had stumbled upon a sex den, not a poker club and could feel his cock harden as he continued to watch.

“I want you to take my cock into your mouth and suck it. Gently. Then Spit on it. Lick it and taste my cum. Do you understand? Do you think you could do that?” the masked man asserted.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

“Yes,” replied the naked woman, meekly.

The masked man then held her chin up in the air and squeezed it between his thumb and fingers. Her bottom lip curled inwards. He wanted to handle her like she was a piece of meat in an abattoir, like politeness didn’t matter. He simply wanted to have his way with this woman. Still holding her chin, he pushed the woman’s head so that it was up against the wall then drove her face downwards till it was low enough to take his throbbing cock. As she crouched on the floor, the man took his throbbing cock and held it up at her lips.

This was just the kind of excitement Paul had been thinking about. He nervously placed the palm of his hand upon his crotch and began to massage his own cock through the material of his trousers as he carried on watching the spectacle from behind the curtain.

“Now spit,” the masked man said, and so the naked woman rolled up a ball of saliva with her tongue and spat it out, covering the tip of the man’s cock. He then proceeded to ram his cock deep into her mouth, thrusting it in and out, over and over, while holding her head firmly against the wall. As he carried on thrusting briskly, a surge of ecstasy consumed his body and caused him to ejaculate within the woman’s mouth. He then stopped, let go of the woman’s head and stood there, breathless for a moment. “Thank you, you filthy whore!” he shouted. A mixture of saliva and cum dribbled from the woman’s lips, fell down her chin and finally rested on her breasts.

“You have served my needs quite well,” the masked man finally said. All of a sudden, the audience began to clap and cheer and make so much noise, it startled Paul. Then the cheering stopped as suddenly as it had started. It seemed like there was one more thing left to do.

On the stage, the man raised his hands to the back of his head and began to undo the mask. He was about to reveal his identity to the audience. As the mask fell off the man’s face, Paul nearly choked in shock. This is because Paul knew who the man was. It was his father. In an instant, he turned around, ran up the corridor, ran up the stairs and left. He got back into his car and drove swiftly back to his house.

Paul was open-minded to a certain degree, but this was on another scale. His father was a mild-mannered man that seemed to have led a fairly normal life and that is how Paul had known him to be. Yet what he saw that night changed his opinion about his father forever. He saw a side of his father that he never knew existed, a darker, seedier side. It made him wonder whether he knew his father at all. He just couldn’t understand how the man could do such a thing. It was outlandish. Crazy. The idea of such a thing happening in his rather conservative town also shocked him.

Questions flooded Paul’s mind. How did the man get involved with this? How come he kept it a secret for so long? Did all his friends do the same? What if all the neighbours were doing it too? Paul was in a right mess. At the house, he grabbed a beer from the fridge and waited anxiously for his father to arrive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by littlelamb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments