Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pony Girl

"Suzy and Maggie go to a costume party at their fav club, Paddles"

42
34 Comments 34
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

It was mid-afternoon Saturday. Suzy and Maggie, partners for five years, had just gotten home from an excursion to their favorite mall. Each carried bags containing the new lingerie they’d purchased. It was a favorite pastime, trying on and buying revealing and pleasing new intimates for their visual and tactile pleasure. They had planned it as a warmup for the night’s visit to their favorite private club, Paddles.

After leaving the bags on their bed they both turned to leave. “Wait here a minute,” Suzy said to Maggie, “I have a surprise to show you for tonight.”

“Oh, you devil. You know I can’t resist surprises. It’s for the club, isn’t it? What have you dreamed up? You’re always so clever and devious. Am I going to be on display? You just know me too well!”

“Cool your jets girl! But I’ll give you a hint. Yes, you’ll be on display, but in a way you’ve never experienced before.”

“Now I can’t stand it! Let me come with you. Where are you going?”

“Just stay here, Mags. Be good now. Good things come to those who wait.”

Maggie pouted as she crossed her arms and sat on the bed. Suzy left without another word, sharply closing the door behind her and heading to their guest bedroom. Once there, not being one to take chances, she locked the door behind her.

After retrieving the special ensemble from the closet, she laid it out on the bed to show how it would be worn—what it would turn Maggie into. Then opening the door she called, “Mags! Come and see now.”

At first hurrying and then slowing to give her best impression of nonchalance, Maggie ambled down the hall. Suzy stood aside to let Maggie get the full effect. “Oh my gosh! Suz, I’m going to be a pony girl... I think?”

“Exactly. On your hands and knees all night. No talking except for horse sounds that you have to learn. Naked except for what you see here.”

“And the tail...?”

“Butt plug.”

“Oh goody! This looks like such fun. You always come up with the best things for me. I love you so!”

They embraced. As their lips and tongues joined Suzy gently pulled and twisted one of Mags nip rings. She moaned in response and whispered, “Take me to the bedroom. I want to thank you properly for your always caring love.”

And so they went, clothes leaving a trail in the hall. With Suzy on her back, Maggie joined in her favorite place, between Suz’s legs, lips surrounding her puss as her tongue sought out the tenderest of spots. Suzy began to moan and alternate holding Mag’s head and scratching the sheet—her orgasm followed quickly. Mags then joined her lover and Suzy’s fingers found her responsive spots. Limbs entangled, Mags reached orgasm as quickly as Suzy had.

“We’re so lucky to have each other,” Maggie said.

“Yes,” Suzy replied, “friends and lovers, the best possible combination.” Always the practical one, she went on, “We better get up. Things to do before I bring Rarity Blossom, my sweet pony, to meet our friends.”

“Oh, I love that! Is that to be my name?”

“Yes my love. My little pony, Rarity Blossom, sexiest little pony ever.”

“Do you think I’ll get spanked? Maybe paddled?”

“I think a crop is likely. I’ve heard talk that some think a pony might be there tonight.”

“Oh you scamp! You told. You let the word out.”

“Moi? Never. Would I do something like that?”

“In a minute, a second, you would! You want everyone to admire and fawn over you and your pony as you lead her around.”

“Who wouldn’t want to show off the beautiful Rarity Blossom? Very few, if any, ever have one so exquisite.”       

That brought a big smile to Maggie as she primped her hair and ran her fingers across her breasts, pulling on her rings. “They’ll be there for everyone to see and maybe fondle, won’t they? I so love them. You’ve always known just the right things for me.”

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

“That’s because I love you so. Now, Miss Rarity Blossom, go see to your ablutions. Our pony must look her best!”

Time passed quickly. Dinner was made and consumed. Wine savored before, during, and after. They made their preparations for the evening. Soon it was time to leave. Suzy wore her tightest black calfskin pants, red leather bustier, and black stilettoes. She helped Maggie with fitting the various parts that turned her into Rarity: the leather and steel headpiece with black mane, the saddle and stirrups, inserting the butt plug with the black horse-hair tail, and finally fitting the hoof-like gloves and knee pads.

As they were riding to the club Suzy asked Mags to once again say the only sounds she was allowed to make and what they meant.

“Don’t worry, I know them all.”

“Okay, but just for me. Tell me one last time. I want you to be perfect.”

“Okay. Nickering is a friendly, calm sound used as a greeting. A quick inhalation and snort-type exhale indicate excitement, curiosity or expectation. Neighing or whinnying to indicate either confidence or anxiety.”

“Good. And if there’s any problem?”

“Red, our usual safe word, otherwise no talking on my part.”

“I think Rarity Blossom is ready to make her world debut to an adoring audience.”

Being fashionably late, they parked and made their way to the door, where Maggie made the final transition to Rarity Blossom, taking her position on hands and knees.

A quick knock and the door opened. “Welcome Suzy. And who do you have with you?”

“This is Rarity Blossom, my new pony girl. She’s dying to meet the other members.”

“Well, please come in. Welcome to you Rarity Blossom.”

Rarity gave a nickering sound and nodded her head. Using her riding crop, Suzy tapped Rarity on her hindquarters. “In you go sweetie. We must introduce you to the other guests.”

And so the night began. Rarity got a bowl of champagne and, at times, was given various appetizers the club had provided. Suzy had explained how Rarity enjoyed attention, including petting, spanking, and gentle crop strokes to her tender bits hidden under her tail. She warned that too many strokes would tend to put Rarity into a state of ecstasy that could have unpredictable results, so caution was advised.

By the time the party was ending, Rarity’s hindquarters were quite red and her nipples quite tender. She had experienced a state of ecstasy several times, much to her enjoyment and the delight of the guests. As they left, all the guests stopped to say a personal goodbye to Rarity and her Mistress Suzy. They expressed their hope that Rarity Blossom would be able to make future visits, as they had enjoyed her immensely.

As they walked to the car Maggie said, “Oh Suz my love, I’m exhausted, but I can’t remember ever having so much pleasure and fun.” She quickly added, “You know I never get more pleasure than I always get just from being with you. Thanks for the thoughtful, fun evening. Now let’s get me back to Mags and leave Rarity for another time, of which I’m sure there will be.”

Suzy laughed as she helped free Maggie from her pony garb, saying, “Oh Mags, you were perfect! You pulled it off flawlessly. There were times when I had to bite my tongue not to laugh at your nickers, neighs, and snorts. I noticed that you didn’t lack for orgasms. You really worked the crowd to get them into it.”

“Well... if you’re gonna be a pony then be a pony!” She started laughing and Suzy joined in.

Once home, the two lovers showered and fell asleep in each other’s arms knowing the morning would bring fresh pleasure.

 

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments