Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rosie Soles

"Short, descriptive foot fetish fantasy."

6
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I had been here before. Kissing the inner sides of her thighs, working my way higher and higher... This time, however, she seemed to sense the direction I truly wanted to go. 

felt the tips of her toes brush lightly against the tip of my already erect dick. The sudden realization brought me to full attention, my erection forcing its way tightly against the tiny pocket her toes made. I thrust into her toes and let out a slight moan. I looked up in time to see her smirk, before her hand was on my forehead, and she was forcing me into the floor. I watched as she drew one knee against her chest, resting her right foot on my chest. The other foot she trailed up my legs, along my chest, and onto the side of my face. Her feet were rather cold, but there was nothing that was going to stop me from pressing my nose between those cute little toes and inhaling like my life depended on it. 

I had never told Rosie about my foot fetish. I had stared at her feet constantly for the past year, always fantasizing what it would be like to just lose myself in those perfectly wrinkled soles, or those cute, tiny little toes. I knew eventually she would find out, or I would tell her. I just haven't wanted to freak her out, and she has never seemed overtly kinky. On this particular night, however... All I can guess is that she found my porn folder, which is mostly feet.

I felt Rosie inhale sharply as I did. Lost in the tantalizing fragrance between her toes, I never caught the remark she made. All I could manage to ask around her toes was, "How did you find out?"

To which her reply was simply, "Do you care? Suck my toes. I just washed them, and I know you want to." I don't know if I could have stopped myself, even if she hadn't said that. If they weren't freshly washed, even. 

My friends, at this moment I must pause and say, I am embarrassed by the magnitude of which I lost myself in those cute little feet. Allow me to elaborate.

I don't think she was done speaking before I had the pinkie toe of her right foot in my mouth. I sucked on it greedily, slurping at times. I acted as though all around her pinkie toe was a stain, and my tongue was all that would clean it. I made sure to get between that toe and the next extremely thoroughly before moving on to the next. At the next toe, I almost approached nirvana. I had a toe right next to my mouth on both sides, one in my mouth, and my tongue was exploring every little millimeter as if trying to memorize her toes. This toe was just long enough for me to get a slight bob to whenever I was sucking it, and I could put a little more force on it. 

By chance, I decided to look up. Rosie was leant back, other leg spread, hand on clit. Her other foot was dangling just above my face. I had the most perfect view, and I don't think I can describe it. Imagine for a moment: Before me was this utterly gorgeous, fire-haired, pale-skinned, freckled goddess. She's fully naked, I have an amazing view of her playing with her pussy, of her tits, and her perfectly wrinkled sole is inches from my face, while I'm sucking on the other.

A couple things happened at once. I finally gave up my assault on her second toe and moved on to the third. I had swirled my tongue between her toes twice, when she let her foot drop and began vigorously rubbing my cock, still in my underwear. She was not experienced in footjobs, nor teasing with her feet. Instead of constant motion, she was more stepping on my cock with varying pressure as she played with herself.  It was almost better than a footjob. Almost.

CharlotteLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteLee

There's worshipping feet, then there's worshipping. I gave her fourth toe, perhaps slightly less love than I should have. I was waiting for the main event of the toes. In any case, it still was sucked for several minutes, my tongue eagerly lapping and swirling infinitely between her toes.

Then, I moved on to the big toe of her right foot. This is the most fun for me, almost, for this reason: I grabbed her other foot and pressed it to the side of my face. I could tell her foot was wet with my precum, but I could not care less. I started sloppily worshipping her big toe, and every time my tongue would swirl to my right, I would steal just a slight taste of her soles: The main event.

I sucked her big toe like it would save her life. I even tried to get as many as I could in my mouth a couple times. Rosie's feet are fairly tiny, so I could fit them all, but not past the toenails. I went back to each toe one more time, making sure I missed no centimeter of her feet. I was greedy once more, and spent a little more time on her fourth toe, since I didn't the first time. 

I'm sure Rosie came twenty minutes into the encounter, however, I just couldn't stop. I had stared at her feet for a year, with fantasy after fantasy after fantasy. And now, they were all coming true at once. I was too close to coming to go for much longer, but I had to explore her soles. Her wrinkles all criss-crossed and aligned so perfectly, it was breathtaking. I made her scoot a little further back on the bed, and put her feet out straight, toes scrunched, as tight together as possible. And then I lost myself again. I began at her heels. I sucked and licked and kissed as though they were my only sustenance, after being starved for weeks. I worked my way up, and up, tracing each and every tiny wrinkle down to it's most minute detail. I did this three times, each time a little slower, yet more eager. I was quivering from the force of my oncoming orgasm.

I needed to do one last thing, and then I could bust all over those wet, sloppy, unbelievably sexy toes. I pressed her feet even tighter side-by-side, then forced my tongue between them, at the heels. I slid my tongue up and down between her feet for who knows how long. I only stopped because I began to cum. I pulled her feet to me, so her toes were just under my balls. I jerked onto her lower shin first, and as I came more, I spread my sprays all across every bit of her feet that I could. It had been a dry spell, and this was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. There was a lot of cum. I paid special detail to her toes, making sure to paint them a milky white, to cover the clear coat I gave her just before.

(This is fully fictional, even if not written as such.)

 

Published 
Written by MonsieurAlienne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments