Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

See and Play The Milk Arrives

"Lisa and Shelby surprise Jase after he surprises them with a punishment"

13
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"All characters in the story are over the age of 21"

“Tell me, Lisa,” Shelby pleaded, “I really want to know.”

“Well,” Lisa replied with a look of indifference, “I don’t know.  But, if you really want to know.”

Shelby playfully slapped her on the arm as they were walking down the sidewalk.

“You are so mean to me sometimes,” said, Shelby. “I like it though.”

They both laughed as they entered the small deli.  They placed their lunch order, got their drinks, then waited for their food at an outside table.

After their food arrived, Shelby watched Lisa eat a couple of fries, take a drink of her soft drink, then eat a couple more fries, while looking at her with a smile on her face the entire time.

“You are killing me, Lisa,” Shelby said as she picked up a couple of fries. “Please, I want to know everything.”

“Why do you want to know about him spanking me,” Lisa asked after she took another sip of her drink, “are you loosening up a little and want to try it now?”

“I think so,” Shelby said while biting her bottom lip. “I spanked myself the other day and kind of liked it.”

She put her hand to her mouth and began to look around to see if anyone was near enough to have heard her.  

“Naughty girl,” Lisa giggled. “It was exciting, wasn’t it?”

“It was,” Shelby whispered, “but I think it would be much more exciting if I didn’t know when the spanks would land.  So, now that I have told you about my attempt at spanking, you have to tell me everything!”

“To start off, he tied me up then spanked me,” Lisa said as she blushed. “I was a bad girl and had to get punished.”

“What did you do?” asked Shelby. “I mean he actually tied you with a rope too?”

“He did tie me up with a rope,” replied Lisa. “He didn’t tie me to anything, but he bound me.  He tied my wrists together, then my arms.  The ropes crossed and made a pattern that you could see on my skin after he untied me later.  They were beautiful reminders.  Anyway, he tied my legs up too.  They were bent and I couldn’t move them.  He tied a blindfold on me, put me across his lap, and spanked me.”

“But why?” asked Shelby. “Why did you think you needed to be spanked in the first place?”

“I didn’t think I needed to be spanked,” responded Lisa. “I knew I needed to be spanked.  You see, Daddy has rules for me and if I break them, I get spanked.  I broke a rule, a big rule, and I knew if I broke the rule, I would get spanked.  When I broke the rule, I wasn’t thinking about the rule or the consequences of breaking it at the time.”

“What rule did your break?” asked Shelby.

“I sent a message while I was driving,” said Lisa. “I sent it to him.  I had told him I was getting in the car and getting ready to drive, then about five minutes later I sent him another message while I was driving down the road.  He didn’t respond, so I sent another message.  When he didn’t respond again, I sent another one then right after I hit send I realized what I was doing and why he wasn’t responding.  He knew I was driving.”

“That is why he said I needed spanking when I left the cabin,” Shelby said softly, “and you too because you knew I was driving.  Did he spank you that night?”

“Mmhmm,” she said, “but it wasn’t like the one I got when I texted him.  He just bent me over his lap and spanked me that time.  I didn’t get tied up.”

“Do you think you will get spanked when he finds out what we have been doing?” asked Shelby. “I mean, it is a surprise for him, will he spank you for not telling him?”

“No,” replied Lisa, “I think he will really like the surprise.  Surprises for pleasure and fun will not get a discipline spanking, maybe fun and stinging spanks for play.  Maybe heat up our bottoms, make them red, then soothe them with his hands and lips.”

“Our bottoms?” asked Shelby. “Will it be ok for him to spank me too?”

“Mmhmm,” said Lisa with a wink, “you know the boundaries, and spankings are not outside of the boundaries.”

They finished their lunch and walked to the car.

Jase was waiting for them on the front porch when they arrived at the cabin.  Lisa walked up and kissed him deeply as he wrapped his arm around her waist.  He held out his other arm and pulled Shelby next to him and accepted her kiss on his cheek.

“I need to go pee,” said Shelby once they entered the cabin. “I will be right back.”

As she scurried to the bathroom, Jase led Lisa to the bedroom.

“Oh, Daddy,” she purred, “are you ready to start playing right now?”

“Stand right here and take your clothes off, little one,” he said as he stood behind her and kissed her neck. “I will be right back.  Do not turn around.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said as she began to remove her clothes.

After she finished her task, she kept her eyes facing forward.  

“I am Daddy’s good girl,” she thought, “I bet he is going to reward me for being his good girl.”

She shuddered as the blindfold covered her eyes.  The surprise, combined with the feel of the loss of a sense excited her.

“Lay down,” he said softly, “on your tummy.”

He led her to the bed and she obeyed his command.  With quick and strong hands, he tied her wrists to the headboard, and with legs slightly spread, her ankles to the footboard.

“Don’t say a word,” he said as lowered his mouth to her ear.

He kissed her on the cheek then she heard him leave the room.

Shelby finished washing her hands and began to towel them off.  She looked at herself in the mirror and enjoyed seeing herself smile.  

“I think Jase will like our surprise,” she thought happily.

Her scream, loud and strong, escaped her mouth before she realized what was happening to her.

Once she exited the bathroom, Jase grabbed her from behind, picked her up, and began to carry her into the bedroom.

She kept screaming Lisa’s name as he carried her.  She began to flail her arms and legs to no avail.  His strength was more than she could handle, yet, she still felt the need to try and escape.

Once they entered the bedroom, she stopped screaming when she saw Lisa.  Jase smiled when he noticed the dark, wet spot on the bed between Lisa’s legs.

“What the…Lisa,” was all Shelby said before she started screaming again.

Jase began to rip her shirt off while still holding her.  He, very efficiently, had her naked and holding her next to his body.  She could feel his hardness press against her bottom as he whispered in her ear.

“You haven’t used a safe word,” he said, “this is called consent/nonconsent.  As you can tell, it turns my little one on quite a bit.”

He reached down and slowly ran two fingers on her slit.  He held up his wet fingers in front of her eyes, brought them to his mouth, licked them, then said, “I think you like it too.”

“Oh, Jase,” she said as she pressed herself into him a little harder.

He picked her up once again, walked her to the side of the bed, and told her to stand facing Lisa and to not move.  She obeyed and did not move as he affixed her blindfold over her eyes.  Lisa’s pelvis kept thrusting up and down as she listened to everything Jase was doing to Shelby.

After they were both secured, he stood at the end of the bed and picked up the paddle he had hidden between the boxspring and mattress.

“Did that excite you, little one?” Jase said as he walked to her side of the bed. “Did you like hearing Shelby scream as I ripped her clothes off?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she answered softly, “I did.”

He placed the paddle on her bottom and slid it from one side to the other.  With a quick flick, he lifted it and landed it firmly on her cheeks.

She squeezed and clenched after the impact.

He leaned over and soothed her cheeks with his hand then gently kissed each one.

When he arrived on Shelby’s side of the bed, he noticed a wet area on the bed between her legs.  

“I know you were excited,” he said as he slid the paddle across her bottom, “did you like seeing little one tied to the bed?”

“Yes,” she replied softly, “I did.”

The paddle landed on her cheeks, they were soothed with his hand, then kissed.

“You two are probably wondering why you are getting spanked,” he said as he climbed on the bed and positioned himself between them.

“Remember how you two wanted to stay in the hot tub after I left?  Remember me reminding you to turn the heat to a certain temperature and turn the pump to a specific setting?  Remember I asked you to make sure the cover gets put back on the hot tub before you leave?”

He had asked the questions without allowing them the chance to answer.  He watched both of their faces pale when they realized they forgot to follow the directions.

“I got a phone call from the owners of the cabin after I got home,” he continued. “They had to replace the heating element and the pump because it had burned out.  I had to buy a new heating element and pump, as well as pay for the labor to take out the old and install the new.  Plus, they had to fish out a lot of leaves because the door to the porch was left unlocked.  It had swung open and allowed the leaves to blow in.  That is why you two will get spanked.  Do you both understand?”

They both mumbled a yes as he watched them press their lips tightly together anticipating the spankings.

“You will each get a spanking for every hundred dollars it cost me,” he said sternly. “You should feel lucky I am not spanking you for every dollar.  You will both receive fifteen spankings.”

He laid the paddle between his knees and began to massage both of their bottoms with his hands.  Sliding his fingers between their legs, teasing their slits, wetting his fingers, rubbing their cheeks, then landing a few stinging swats simultaneously on both of their bottoms.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

Their moans and gasps with each impact, their pleasurable groans when he rubbed their reddening cheeks, and their giggle and content sighs when his lips, tongue, and cool puffs of air from his mouth soothed them, caused him to harden and wish the spankings could end.  He wanted to feel them pleasure him, he wanted to please them, and he wanted to watch them pleasure one another.  However, he was a good Daddy to his little one, and the spankings needed to be completed.  If he didn’t finish, then his little girl would have no answer if Shelby questioned why he stopped the spankings early.

After they received ten spankings, he lifted the paddle and began to fill the air with the sound of wood connecting with their beautifully reddened bottoms.  

Their whimpers subsided when they felt his bare skin on theirs, the wetness of his lips pulling the heat from their cheeks, the wetness from the tip of his hardened shaft, and his soft and soothing words comforting them.

While on his knees, he positioned himself, between them.  Reaching over, he removed the blindfolds at the same time.  Once their eyes adjusted to the light, they watched his hand slowly gliding up and down on his shaft.  

“Oh, Daddy,” said Lisa, “you are wet.”

Jase leaned towards her and allowed her to lick the tip of his head.  She swirled her tongue then opened her mouth, encouraging him to enter.  He grabbed the hair on the back of her head and began to thrust.  Shelby was able to see Lisa’s cheeks and throat bulge with every thrust he made.  She began to grind her hips into the bed with excitement.  He released Lisa’s hair before the urge to cum reached the point of no return, pulled out, then turned toward Shelby.  He slowly pumped his shaft, causing a dollop of wetness to form on his head.  He wrapped his fingers in the hair on the back of her head as she stuck out her tongue and began to lick him.  She opened her mouth but Jase pulled away.

“You know the rules,” he said. “You can lick but not put me in your mouth.”

He untied their wrists, then stood at the end of the bed and untied their ankles.  The ladies turned over and sat on the edge of the bed as Jase began to coil the ropes.

“What is that?” he asked. “Are you two okay?”

“What is what, Daddy?” asked Lisa. “Of course we are okay.”

Both of the ladies turned to see what caught his attention.  They began to giggle when they saw the four wet spots on the bed where their nipples had been pressed.

“Daddy,” said Lisa as she rose and stood in from of him, “Shelby and I have a surprise for you.  Well, it kind of got ruined a little, but, it is still a surprise.”

Shelby joined Lisa and they held hands.

“Daddy,” Lisa said again, “we wanted to surprise you by making ourselves lactate.”

“Lactate,” he said softly, “as in produce milk?”

His eyes widened and a smile began to form on his face.  

“Mmhmm,” said Shelby, “we have been working on it since the first time we all played together.  It was Lisa’s idea and I thought it would be fun.”

“You did this for me?” Jase asked softly. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Would you like to taste my milk?” asked Lisa. “Shelby said it tastes sweet.”

Lisa climbed onto the bed, put a pillow between her back and the headboard, and motioned Jase to come to her.  She put her hands on both sides of his face, pulled him to her, and kissed him.  After they pulled away, she lowered his head and rested it on her lap.  She maneuvered her nipple into his mouth and began to caress his face and head as he latched on and began to suckle.

They looked at one another as he suckled and she could see the pleasure in his eyes as he tasted her milk.  She turned her head to Shelby, then said, “Come on.”

Jase felt Shelby climb onto the bed then felt her close to him as she began to suckle on Lisa’s other nipple.  Lisa looked down at Jase and Shelby as they each fed from her.  The connection to them was the most intense, yet satisfying feeling of oneness she had ever felt in her life.  As he slowly closed his eyes, Jase let out a soft moan as he lost himself in Lisa’s nurturing bosom. 

Shelby and Lisa had both enjoyed each other’s milk while they were helping one another lactate.  They knew the deep sense of connection they received while nursing and being nursed.  Shelby could feel her own breasts begin to swell as she pulled away from Lisa’s nipple.

She looked at Lisa’s face and noticed her biting her lip and looking down Jase’s body.  When she followed her gaze, she noticed Jase’s hard cock dripping precum on his belly.

“Can I lick it?” she asked Lisa.

“No,” Lisa replied. “We are going to trade places.”

“Jase, honey,” she said softly as she stroked his cheek. “Jase, I want you to suckle on Shelby for a few minutes.”

Jase slowly opened his eyes.  She would later describe to him how he appeared to be in a dream-like state when she began to talk to him.  She said he furrowed his brow and suckled a little quicker when he began to return to reality.

He told Lisa that, as he was suckling on her, he felt as if they were floating together.  The connection he felt at the moment he latched on was beyond any feeling he could describe.  He agreed with Shelby, Lisa’s milk was sweet, but, it was rich too.  So rich he felt that it filled him beyond physical hunger.

Shelby took Lisa’s spot and Jase latched onto her nipple and began to enjoy her sweet, yet different than Lisa’s flavor of milk.  He didn’t remember closing his eyes as she too began to caress his face.  However, he did realize they had closed when they suddenly shot open when Lisa slid his hardness in her mouth.

He watched Shelby bite her lip as she was watching Lisa, then felt a rush of milk from her as she became aroused.  She continued to caress Jase’s face with one hand as she began to rub herself with the other.  

Being nurtured, used for pleasure, and pleasing at the same time was beyond Jase’s ability to control his lust.  He began to thrust his hips as Lisa continued to swallow him as deeply as she could.  With one of his hands, he reached up, and grabbed the back of Shelby’s hair, and pulled.  Her head tilted back, a moan escaped her lips, she rubbed herself faster and harder, as Jase continued to take her milk.  

His other hand gripped the hair on the back of Lisa’s head and held her in place as he began to thrust harder and faster.  She moaned loudly and wrapped her hands around his body, digging her fingers into his butt cheeks as she tried to slam him into her mouth even harder.  

She knew he was close to orgasm when his moans matched each thrust.  He arched his back, sucked harder and faster on Shelby, then began to erupt inside of Lisa’s mouth.  She gripped him harder, digging her nails into his skin, creating half-moon-shaped marks as he gave her his cum.  After he was empty, she kept him in her mouth and swallowed.  He could feel the suction, her tongue slide, and her throat muscles contract.  This caused another involuntary thrust before his body relaxed on the bed.

He had detached from Shelby’s nipple but still had his head resting on her leg.  Lisa got off of the bed, walked around to the other side, and giggled.

“Got a little excited, huh,” he heard Lisa say, “good girl.”

He tilted his head back to see Lisa lower her hand and rub Shelby’s wet lips, lift them to her mouth, lick them, then lean in and kiss Shelby deeply.

“I kind of made a wet spot didn’t I?” giggled Shelby. “I came at the same time Jase did.  I couldn’t help it.”

“I like that,” said Lisa as she laid her head on Shelby’s other leg. “Feed me, my dear.”

Lisa and Jase were both caressed as they closed their eyes and fed.  They held hands as they enjoyed the closeness that only the three of them could feel.  

That night, Jase slept between them with one curled under each arm.  He did not fall asleep for a long time as he thought of how deep the level of trust, understanding, and connection they had made.  A deep sigh of happiness escaped his soul as he began to drift off to sleep.  

Two times that night, he woke Lisa up.  The first time, he had gotten up and drank some water.  When he returned to bed, he slipped between her legs, licking, sucking, and probing her with his tongue until she orgasmed.  The second time, he positioned himself in back of her while she was still asleep and slide into her still wet lips.

The next morning they all laughed when Shelby, in a joking way, said if they were going to keep that up all night, she would find another place to sleep.

Little sleep was had for the rest of the weekend.  All three enjoyed the new level of play and the connection it brought to them.

As Jase loaded his things in his car, he warned the both of them to follow his instructions.  Hot tub motor, heater, and the cover as well as locking the back door on the back porch.  He kissed them goodbye, got into his car, and headed towards his home.

They did follow his directions before they left the cabin as well as double-checking the lock-up directions from the cabin owner.  While Lisa drove them home, Shelby noticed a slight smirk on Lisa’s face.

“What are you smirking about?” asked Shelby. “Did you do something back there that will make Jase spank you again?”

“Nope,” replied Lisa, “I didn’t do anything at the cabin that would get me spanked.  I did something else.”

“What?” said Shelby excitedly. “What did you do?”

“Remember when I told him I would get his bag ready?” she said.

“Yes,” replied Shelby.

“I took all of his clothes,” giggled Lisa. “He doesn’t have any of his clothes in his bag.”

“What was in his bag?” questioned Shelby. “It was full when he put it in his car.”

“I filled it,” laughed Lisa, “with our panties and lingerie.  Even the ones we got really wet when he told us to take off our clothes.  They were on top.”

Shelby’s eyes were wide in disbelief.  Suddenly, she began to laugh long and loud.

“Your bottom is going to be so red,” she finally said. “You had better let him know it was all you, and I had nothing to do with it.”

“I will tell him,” smiled Lisa. “He will know it was all me.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by passionstories71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments