Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's a tens

"Fucking while using a medical stimulator."

6
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
669 words 669 words


What a way to play ‘doctor’! There is a medical electronic device for reducing muscle pain by passing tiny electrical pulses through the skin. They’re called TENS units (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). For treatment of pain from – say – pinched nerves etc, small electrode ‘patches’ are stuck to the skin with adhesive gel and two such pads connect by wires to a small unit that runs from a nine volt battery. TENS unit pads are placed on or near the pain area. Soothing pulses are sent via the tens unit pads through the skin and along the nerve fibers. The pulses suppress pain signals to the brain. TENS also encourages the body to produce natural pain killing chemicals called Endorphins and Encephalins. The unit is about the size of a cell phone, but thicker and has adjustments that control the electrical pulse shape and intensity. Naturally, sooner or later people try to use electronic widgets in their sex fetishes and my friend Murphy and I decided to try it. Murphy is an Irish redhead who loves sex like birds love flying. To try this little sex-periment, I extended the connection leads so that we’d have plenty of room and put one patch on Murphy’s excitingly meaty ass and the other on mine. I made certain that the unit was turned off and the settings on their lowest possible ranges and made the crawl of delight between Murphy’s legs to her sweet pussy. She looked nervous.

I entered her and we began a nice slow sawing motion just to get things started. We had agreed that Murphy could set the controls one she was ready. If it got too intense for her, she’d turn it down a little. If it was too intense for me I’d tell her and she’d turn it down.

After a few minutes, Murphy said, “OK, let’s give it a go,” and turned up the pulse width and pulse rate controls and nothing happened.

SophieJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJohnson

I reminded Murphy to bring up the intensity a little and then adjust the pulse shape and rate. I felt a distinct buzzing under the patch and in my penis, now fully inserted into Murphy. Obviously she was completing the circuit because her face lit up. She turned up the pulse rate a little and found the sweet spot!

The intensity of feeling was amazing for both of us and my cock felt like something no longer under my control. Murphy too seemed to lose all reason. She likes dirty talk and feeling degraded by the men who fuck her. This time she’s the one who began cursing and humping mercilessly. “Fuck me!” she hissed and I felt like I was fucking a female vision of Satan! We humped like animals with my cock vibrating and pulsing like a pile driver. Never in my life have I heard Murphy use the word ‘cunt’ but she began screaming. “God, my cunt is vibrating and tingling, fuck it hard! Fill my cunt with that electric cock you bastard! I began cursing too and together we yelled like angry truckers and humped with the abandon of a couple who’d just escaped death in a war zone.

This was the quickest quickie I’d had in awhile and I saw Murphy readying to come just as I felt that tingle on the underside of my cock. “”Release inside me,” Murphy yelled in that delightful Celtic accent and it was all over for me. Chills ran up my back and my kegs straightened like a cable had snapped me forward. Murphy screamed right through her orgasm and I went silent as my body stiffened and fired off a wad I almost could hear spurting. I came for long seconds and then Murphy quickly turned off the TENS unit. I held Murphy close and planted a kiss on those soft, perfect lips and did not take my lips away for a good twenty minutes. Actually, a GREAT twenty minutes.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments