Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping For A Pride Day

"Something unexpected while shopping, actually more than one unexpected thing"

22
20 Comments 20
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

I love shopping, I really love it when it's for something appropriate for our local upcoming Pride Day festival! It’s only the fifth one and each has gotten wilder than the last. Well, except for last year’s, which was canceled like so many 2020 events. So on this lovely Saturday, I found myself downtown trying to hunt down something that would work well for me. I tried to convince my Mistress we should go shopping together and maybe get something that would show our relationship, but she suggested I look for something for myself and she would see about something that would complement it. In a way I was flattered, but I was also nervous because my wonderful Mistress usually led the way.

She is everything to me, my world so to speak and I love her more than words can say. I don’t know if you would understand, but meeting her had me speechless. That might not make much sense if you don’t know me, but no one who does would ever picture me without words. She walked into the conference room and I could only stare at her. I barely got my name out when we were introduced and when our hands touched, I thought I was going to faint dead away. I know she felt something as well, I know this because she loves to tell that story!

It’s been three years since that fateful day and the only time I’ve been unhappy in that time was coming out to my overly religious parents. I can’t really blame them, their first introduction was seeing me nearly naked, with a collar and leash being led by my wonderful Mistress during the Pride Festival several months after meeting her. I think we made the front page of the Local Section mainly because we had enough clothing to be somewhat decent. I don’t think my folks believed it was really me until they finally met my Mistress. They didn’t take it well, but I think they are adjusting — well I hope they are. I bought them a gift for last year’s Pride Day, but I’m not sure they have tried it out yet. I think Mom was curious, but Dad just kept looking at me funny.

Okay, back to shopping, normally I know what I am looking for! Or at least I have enough of an idea that I feel confident I would find something. To be honest, right now I’m clueless. I just don’t know what my Mistress would like to see me in. I’ve been to several stores, even a couple of more mundane ones hoping to find something that just screams to me, even if it’s something like I did for the last festival!

That year my Mistress suggested something Victorian for the festival and I took a wonderful Victorian costume and turned it into — well I’m not sure how to describe it. Let’s just say when I got done the bare necessities were still covered, but my lovely Mistress had complete access to any part of my body she wanted! And she wanted it often! By the time we got done just walking the length of the festival, I was a sopping mess and on the edge of an orgasm that she kept denying me! It was glorious!

She kept introducing me to other women, who would also touch me — all with her permission and even encouragement. I could barely think straight by the time we got home! She even made me sit on a towel in the car because I was leaking so bad. She doesn’t deny me often, so when she does it’s always special!

So, shopping! I know, I know I am delaying, but it’s due to frustration. I’ve been to three department stores, four more adult places, including my favorite shop, Jessie’s, but still, nothing struck me as special. Oh, I could go for the normal fetish wear, Jessie’s has tons of that. But then I think I would look like just about everyone else. I mean how many leather straps or corsets will you see there? Plenty. Don’t get me wrong, they can be utterly amazing, but I want something different, something special! Something that will make even my Mistress go, “Wow!”

I was in the changing room at Jessie’s, about to try something on when the door burst open and I was pinned against the wall. I started to panic when there was a word whispered in my ear. It took a moment to register, then I sort of relaxed, almost smiling as my heart rate slowed down. I guess I should explain. My Mistress and I have a few code words, she calls them. For example, if we have guests, she will tell me … well, a certain word. I don’t think you need to know the exact word. But that word put me on my best, professional behavior. It means these visitors aren’t close friends, just business associates and my role is more to simply stay out of the way. She conducts a lot of business and, honestly, they have no need to know anything about our personal life.

A different word means the visitors are close friends and if any of them are interested in a little more personal service, and I am willing, I can certainly take good care of them. It’s not that I am some plaything to be passed around, I always have the option! My mistress knows how much I enjoy sex and have little trouble being available. With them it’s just sex, with my Mistress, it’s love! She’s fulfilled a number of my fantasies, some of which I didn’t even know I had! Like group sex! I had never been the sexual focal point of so many women at once. It was glorious! It took me days to thank my Mistress properly.

There are other code words for varying degrees of interaction, the two I mentioned were the extremes, one for no real interaction, the other for sexual interaction. Some of the middle ground ones have me acting as a hostess for visitors or sometimes even a servant. I even have the cutest little French Maid outfit, complete with ruffled panties. Now that I think about it, if you had told me four years ago I would find such an outfit sexy as hell, I would have laughed at you. Now when my Mistress pats my butt in those adorable panties, I get all wet and warm.

The word my — attacker — whispered was the sexual interaction one. It means my Mistress told it to her. I can say her because she’s pressed on me and I can feel heavy breasts against my back. She uses one hand to keep me pinned against the wall and the other starts stroking my butt. I was almost naked, just a pair of panties and my bra, after all, I was in the middle of changing. It wasn’t long before those talented fingers had me pushing back against her. The frustrating thing was I had no idea who she was, but as those fingers rubbed against me, I wasn’t sure I cared — until they stopped.

“No!” I mewed in protest and darkness shrouded my head. It took me a minute to realize what she had done. I first thought of some sort of mask. In a store like this one, I am sure they have a number of them. But when I inhaled I guessed they were her panties, her scent was delicious, I was hoping I would get to taste her. She tugged my thong down and pressed against me again. This time I felt one of my all-time favorite things, a dildo. She pushed it against my butt crack and then ran it along my pussy. Any complaint about her hand stopping died in mid-thought.

LouisLu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouisLu

The wall was a bit rough, so when my attacker pulled up my bra, the surface rubbing on my nipples was heavenly! But it was when she started rubbing her toy up and down the crack of my butt that I started pushing back toward her. It was an incredible feeling. The only thing that made me a little uncomfortable was not knowing who she was. It was like an itch you can’t scratch. But then the tip of her toy would rub across my bumhole and worrying about the who became less important than the what she was doing to me.

She pressed it against me and then reached around and started playing with my breasts. I don’t know about you, but my tits are really sensitive, especially my nipples. After several minutes of having them rub against the wall and now in the hands of a woman who knows what to do with them, I was climbing higher and freaking higher. I tossed my head back and felt her shoulder, so she was taller than me. Had bigger breasts than me or my lovely Mistress. It wasn’t anyone who worked here at Jessie’s because I knew them all pretty well. Jessie is gorgeous, about my height and smaller breasts. Both my Mistress and I have a small crush on her, but she’s got a boyfriend and I think they look wonderful together.

I remember seeing Nadine in the shop earlier, she is more full-figured, but still not very tall. She’s got a dirty sense of humor and if my ‘attacker’ was shorter, it might be her. Suzy was also in the shop, talk about a China Doll. She’s Asian, a slim thing, but such a great smile! I didn’t notice any of the others, but I could place which one would match what I feel about my ‘attacker’.

Her fingers pinched my nipples hard and she whispered another word in my ear, “Slut!” Oh my god, my Mistress must have told her all my buttons! If you called me a slut out in public, we would get in a fight! But calling me on in the middle of sex is such a fucking turn-on. My Mistress knows this and often, not every time we make love, but sometimes when we are really fucking she will call me such sexy names.

‘Slut’ is one of my personal favorites because I have found that since I met my Mistress, I can be one! I love sex, I love getting fucked, I love tribbing, masturbating, and spending lots of time taking good care of my Mistress. If it means an orgasm for my Mistress and hopefully one for me as well, I am all for it. I wasn’t like this until she opened my eyes and touched my heart. But now, her wish is truly my command and it’s brought both of us so much pleasure!

Suddenly I was a little worried; what if my attacker didn’t know my Mistress and found out that word in a different way? Is there any way someone else might have heard my Mistress use it on me? It isn’t something we’ve done at home, she has a penchant for whispering it to me whenever she wishes. There are several words that if she utters one to me, I am instantly excited and ready to do anything she wants. She’s not into humiliating me, or anyone for that matter, and she is always discreet, but you never know.

Just last week she whispered one to me while we were eating a lovely meal in a French Restaurant. She said the word and pointed to one of the servers. She was a lovely blonde who looked more than a little worn out from what had to be a long and busy day. When she took a break, I followed her outside and we started talking. I managed to get a few kisses in and she went home with us. You might like to hear about the raucous threesome, but actually, we put her to bed in the third bedroom and let her sleep. She really was worn out. The threesome started the next morning once she recovered some of her strength. We woke her gently and when she smiled up at us, seeing us in all our glory, she smiled back and things progressed from there.

But this sex was different, not knowing was partly thrilling, but also partly scary. If my Mistress was standing in the doorway I would have no trepidation at all. I trust her with all my heart and soul. But there was an edge to this, one I wouldn’t have expected. She pushed me against the wall again as she pushed my panties halfway down my legs. Her fingers were again driving me crazy. Then the toy, only this time there wasn’t any thin material to block it.

She put the tip right on my pussy and pushed. It felt glorious! I was dripping wet from her forceable foreplay, and also as she slid it in, she whispered something else that didn’t register right away. I think I was a little lost in the feeling of this nice dildo slowly filling me. Then her words sunk in, her quiet husky voice said, “You’re going to be my sex toy for the next couple of weeks.”

I thought, “No, I wasn’t hers, I belonged to my Mistress.” I think she felt me tense up because she started fucking me harder. Then she spoke again.

To be honest, her voice was thrilling, it was low and had an almost rough quality that I liked, but the idea of being hers. Then she threw me for another loop as her fast fucking took me closer to cumming.

“That’s not a dildo!”

Again it took a moment to sink in. My head was spinning in two directions. One direction was thrilled. Have you ever read Erica Jong and her idea of a ‘zipless fuck’? It’s been a kinky idea for me for years. The other direction is frightening when one more voice took me by surprise.

“Happy Birthday, my dear! We discussed having a child and decided to pursue that. I guess I forgot to mention I already had. She’s going to show up when you least expect it and fuck you until you are pregnant! I know how it’s going to drive you crazy, but you will never see her face, you’ll never know who she is. Well, maybe at the birth of our baby!”

I turned my head and through the leg opening of the panties, I could see my Mistress standing in the doorway with a huge smile on her face. She got me, she really got me! Is it any wonder I love her! I wanted to respond, but that living breathing cock just started pounding the hell out of me. I went crashing over the edge quickly. Most of me hoped I was pregnant right away, but there was a small part that wished to get fucked like this time and time again.

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments