Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slutty Sorority Girl Goes to Prison

"Guard searches the new girl"

10
3 Comments 3
24.4k Views 24.4k
976 words 976 words
I had worked in a maximum security women's correctional facility for a few months. Girls in prison get a bad rep for being ugly and butch, which is completely wrong. Most inmates are very pretty. However, Wendy was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. When I first saw her I thought she was just a visitor. She was wearing a sorority shirt, short shorts, and sandals, and then I noticed her wrists were cuffed behind her back. She was a new inmate who needed to be processed and I was up for the job.

I went up and grabbed her arm. I asked her her story. She was a college junior in a sorority who was busted for cocaine possession and DUI. She would be spending five years behind bars.

I got her to the processing room and told her to strip. She blushed very hard and took her shoes,shirt and shorts off and stood in her underwear. She was standing their in a cute lacy pink bra and a matching thong. I told her to take everything off. She took her bra off. She had tiny AA breasts. I made fun of them and she blushed hard. I told her it was time for her panties to come off. She slowly slipped them down to reveal her thick but well kept pubic hair.

Standing in front of me was a beautiful brunette girl, five foot tall and ninety-five pounds, naked. I told her I would have to check her ass and her pussy.

She bent over and I stuck my fingers up her ass. She moaned loudly. I flipped her over and did the same to her pussy. I could tell that she liked it.

When I finished, I told her I had to put her in uniform. She blushed again. I handed her a two-piece orange prison uniform. She slipped it on. She looked so sexy. Her long brunette hair came down past her shoulders and her small breasts looked so perky in the uniform. She was barefoot like all the other prisoners. I handcuffed her and shackled her bare feet. It was time for her to go to her cell.

It was the horniest I had ever been as I walked her down the cold pavement. She complained about her bare feet on the cold concrete. I smacked her ass and told her to shut up. She was a very obedient inmate.

Many inmates whistled at her on the walk. She started to cry. She knew she would have to lick a lot of pussy to survive. We finally got to her cell, where I threw her to the ground and locked her up.

I came to check on her a few hours later. I looked through the bars and her hand was down her pants. I had caught her masturbating. She looked very cute doing it. She was moaning and her toes, painted a bright pink, were curling up in pleasure.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

She looked so good in that orange prison uniform. However, masturbating was strictly forbidden.

I screamed at her. She pulled her hands out of her pants quickly and seemed to start to panic. I asked her what she was doing? She was truthful and admitted that she was masturbating. I told her that she would have to be punished. I pulled out my dick and stuck it through the bars. She smiled and walked right up and got on her knees.

She started sucking my dick and was absolutely amazing at it. I asked her how she was so good. She stopped sucking for a moment and smiled. She told me she was by far the sluttiest girl in her sorority and had a lot of practice. She told me she had sucked over three hundred fraternity boys' dicks and been fucked by over one hundred, and that's why she was masturbating, because she missed cock already. She got back to work and I was enjoying it so much. I loved watching her head go back and forth, but decided I wanted inside of her.
I stopped her, unlocked her cell, and came in. She jumped on me and we started making out. I told her I still had to punish her for her infraction. I told her to get naked. She obeyed. I ordered her to bend over her cot.

Her cute ass was sticking up in the air. I reached my hand back and started smacking her ass hard. I kept hitting it over and over. She started to cry. I decided my hands weren't enough so I took off my belt and began to smack her ass with that. Tears were rolling down her face. I called her a dumb bitch and told her she was nothing but a worthless prisoner. She tearfully agreed with me. I decided i'd spanked her enough. Her ass was so red and she was bawling.

I decided it was time to fuck her. I pulled out my dick and ran it along her red ass. I stuck my hand along her hairy pussy; she was so wet. I popped my dick in her pussy and started thrusting back and forth. She was so tight and it felt so good. She was bent over her prison cot while I was riding her. I was fucking her so hard and she was moaning. I told her to get on top and she did. She started riding me so hard. I was ready to cum. I pulled out and told her to get on her knees. I cummed all over face and told her she was a worthless sorority inmate. Another guard came with a new prisoner. It would be Wendy's cellmate. She was a cute brunette sorority girl too. She stared at Wendy's naked body. I could tell they would be friends.

Published 
Written by sk8erdude41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments