Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steph's Descent Ch. 5

"Phil begins his descent"

8
3 Comments 3
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Steph was enjoying her new lifestyle. She had two male lovers and one female. She had two new tattoos and new nipple piercings. But best of all she had a submissive husband who let her do all of this even though he professed to not liking it.

Steph got together with Fitz and his twin brother Steve most evenings. Often it was both of them but occasionally it was one or the other alone. They both had monster ten-inch cocks. Her husband had barely four inches fully erect.

Because he was so small Phil was made to wear Steph’s panties. She told him it wasn’t a real dick; it was more like a big clit. Phil agreed with her, reluctantly. Steph decided that he not only needed to wear women’s panties but that he needed to start wearing more women’s underwear. When Phil asked what she meant, she explained that there was a wide range of lingerie available, including bras, corsets and stockings.

Steph made it clear to her husband that she would no longer accept his dick inside her. When Phil complained she warned him.

“Phil, don’t make this into a big issue. You won’t like the consequences if you do.”

Unfortunately Phil continued to whinge and whine about not being allowed to make love to his wife. She told him in no uncertain terms that he didn’t satisfy her and that she had found someone who did.

Unbeknownst to Phil, Steph had been researching ways of restraining him. Amanda had been a great help. They went online and found a wide array of cock cages. Some were solid, others were moulded rings, some were plastic and others were metal.

Amanda brought up the possibility of piercing his dicklet as well as putting him in a cage. Steph thought this was a great idea so she searched for a cage that would suit. After a while she eventually found a beautiful metal model. It didn’t get straighter than a 60-degree angle. It was also hinged to fold the penis under the scrotum and hidden away. There were a number of small spikes that Phil would feel every time he tried to get an erection. Steph particularly liked this feature, so it would remind him that she controlled his dicklet at all times even when she wasn’t there.

She made her purchase and decided to wait for a while before presenting it to her husband. She wanted him to complain a bit more about the ‘no sex’ rule so she could humiliate him completely when she gave it to him. She also made plans for Amanda to give him a Prince Albert piercing. This was through the underside of the penis and used the urethra.

Meanwhile Fitz decided that Steph needed to meet some of his friends in the tattooing community. He was hosting a party at his tattoo parlour and thought it would be the perfect opportunity. He had gradually finished her tiger tattoo. Each time he tattooed her they ended up having mind-blowing sex. His ten-inch cock fitted her perfectly and he never failed to give her multiple orgasms.

When she wasn’t seeing Fitz or his brother, Steph was spending time with Amanda. Most of the time spent together was naked in one or the other’s bed. Steph hadn’t experienced sex like it. Her male partners treated her differently to the way Amanda treated her and she loved the pampering. Amanda was what was known as a lipstick lesbian. She was really feminine in her manner and the way she dressed. Steph thought she looked like a supermodel and couldn’t get enough of her.

Steph’s favourite thing was to kiss Amanda all over her beautiful body. She would usually begin with her mouth and the rest of her face. She would move to Amanda’s hands and arms and onto her back. She would trail kisses down her spine and onto her perfect ass. Her tongue never failed to find its way between her cheeks and onto her pretty pink rosebud. Steph especially liked kissing and licking Amanda there.

That would give Amanda the first of many orgasms. She was then kept on a plateau with Steph playing with her clit and ass as she kissed the rest of her exquisite body.

When they weren’t making love they were talking about piercing. Steph was keen for more. Belly button, tongue, labia and clit were all discussed. Amanda had all of these already and Steph made sure she saw each up close. She also wanted vertical piercings through her nipples. She liked how good the pain of her nipple piercings felt and wanted to reproduce that. When she told Amanda this, her eyes lit up.

“Steph, you’ll have to let me play with your tits then. I’ve got some ideas that you’ll love. If you liked having them pierced then I’ll introduce you to needle play.”

Steph listened enraptured as Amanda described the beautiful pain of having needles pierced through her areolae and nipples. Just listening to Amanda made her wet.

After the two women made love again they decided to introduce Phil to Amanda and his cock cage.

Phil was home when they arrived. Steph introduced them to each other. Then she told Phil that Amanda knew all about him and his tiny dicklet. She made him strip down so Amanda could see for herself.

Amanda knelt in front of Phil so she could see his dick. She laughed when it finally appeared, saying, “I’ve never seen one so small. How big does it get when it’s hard?”

Steph sneered, “It is hard.”

“Oh, my God, Steph. No wonder you need Fitz and Steve. That’s tiny.”

Amanda grabbed Phil’s tiny manhood, well, manhood is an insult to men, dicklet, and squeezed. Phil shuddered and came onto her hand.

“Oh, Phil, that’s disgusting,” shouted Amanda.

“You pig, Phil. I introduce you to a new friend and you embarrass me like this. That does it. I’ve had enough.”

Steph produced the cage.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

It had a ring to go around behind his balls, and one in front. The locking mechanism linked those two rings with the head covering. Once it was locked, Phil could not get it off without the key.

“I’m keeping the key in a very safe place, Phil, so you won’t be tempted.”

Steph and Amanda went shopping for Phil. He needed a new wardrobe of pretty feminine underwear. They bought panties and bras, stockings and suspenders, shoes, corsets and other assorted bits and pieces. They bought some beautiful baby-doll nighties for him to sleep in.

While they were shopping Amanda suggested that they completely feminise him so they went and bought him his own make up. They bought bright red lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, foundation and various cleansing creams. Steph’s pussy was dripping by the time they had finished shopping.

The following Saturday was the night of Fitz’s party. Steph wanted to make a good impression so she went shopping for herself too. She bought a tiny black dress with lingerie to match – bra, panties, stockings and suspender belt. She found some five-inch, fuck-me heels too. She was going to be a hit at the party.

She had decided that Phil was going to clean her up after she got home. She informed him of this as she was leaving. She looked amazing with her new outfit on. It could hardly restrain her EE tits. Her hair and make up looked professionally done, thanks to Amanda, who had come around to help her get ready.

Phil nearly came in his panties when he saw the two of them ready to go. Steph had her black outfit on. Amanda had pink. A similar style dress and shoes to Steph, as well as pink lingerie. They both looked good enough to eat.

“Well, Phil, that’s what you’ll be doing when I get home, eating me. I hope you like cream pies.”

The girls both giggled and left. The drive to Fitz’s didn’t take long and when they arrived the party was humming. Steph found Fitz straight away, kissed him hungrily, and looked around. There were a few women but many more men. All seemed to be heavily tattooed. Steph decided then and there to add to her collection. She wanted tattoos everywhere.

Steve caught up with her and decided he wanted to fuck her straight away. She was willingly led to the back room where there was a tattoo bench. It was already occupied. Amanda had beaten her to it. She was face first into the cunt of a wild looking redhead.

Steve didn’t care. He unzipped Steph and she stepped out of her dress. Then she unhooked her bra and took off her panties. Steve bent her over the bench and fucked her from behind. It felt glorious for Steph. Steve fucked her in a frenzy. He came all too soon for Steph but at least he apologised.

“Sorry, babe, but you looked so hot I couldn’t help myself.”

“That’s okay, Steve. We’ll catch up later and you can pay me back.”

While Steph was getting her breath back, Fitz and one of his friends came in. Steph was ready for a good fucking and that is exactly what she got. Fitz’s friend fed her cunt nine-inches of man meat. Fitz pushed his cock into her mouth.

They fucked and she sucked until they decided to swap spots. Then Dave was in her mouth and Fitz fucked her. She was nearing orgasm when Dave erupted in her cunt. He withdrew and it was immediately filled with another cock. Fitz came in her mouth. She swallowed it down and as she did so she came. A different cock was shoved in her mouth. She now had two unknown men fucking her.

Amanda and her friend had left and the room was filled with men. Steph had met them but didn’t know them. She was excited at the prospect of fucking these guys.

She fucked and sucked her way through them all. She lost count of how many cocks had been in her. Just when there was a bit of a lull, Fitz came in. He rolled her onto her tummy, spread her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass.

“Do it,” she grunted between gritted teeth. “Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and fuck it deep. Put your beautiful cock deep in my hole.”

While she was talking, Fitz lunged forward. The head of his cock burst through her sphincter. Steph cried out in pain but Fitz didn’t stop. He maintained pressure and before long his whole length was inside her asshole. Now she was crying out with passion.

He made her cum again. She had lost count of all her orgasms too. Fitz spewed his cum inside her. He collapsed onto her and they both lay there regaining their breath.

Eventually they got up to find that everyone had gone. Steph put her clothes back on. She couldn’t find her panties. Fitz dressed too and then he took her home. Steph was excited with what she had for her husband.

“Phil,” she called as she went inside. “Where are you?”

He stumbled out of the bedroom, half asleep.

“Get back in there and lie down on the bed with your mouth open. I’ve got a present for you.”

She went into the bedroom after him. She lifted her dress up over her hips and sat on her husband’s face.

“Eat it all, sissy dickless boy. I don’t know how many times I was fucked tonight but you’re going to clean it all up.”

She orgasmed again, as much for the thought of what Phil was doing as his actual licking of her cunt. He eventually finished and she rolled off him. He was in exquisite pain from the barbs on his cock cage. His dick wanted to get erect but the cage wouldn’t allow it. Steph saw his red face and laughed.

“Get used to it, Phil. I fucked some huge cocks tonight and if you think I’m going to go back to your pathetic dicklet you’ve got another thing coming. In fact you’re going to be turned into my sissy girlfriend. I’ve bought you some new clothes and we’ll get you some more next week. We’re going to have such fun, I just know it.”

Published 
Written by fitzythemartian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments