Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The first of many sweet nights of pleasure

"On my wedding night I discover the exquisite pleasure of a delightful fetish"

19
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My dear wife is so good to me in so many ways, but especially the way she indulges my harmless sexual fetishes. Straightforward fucking has always been good and I love the way she writhes and moans as she surrenders to the intensely exquisite pleasure of a prolonged orgasm impaled on my throbbing cock. Sometimes we will fuck slowly for over an hour whilst I hold back on my explosion of joy and repeatedly send her to the Gates of Paradise until she almost faints with rapture. We have always enjoyed regular oral sex too, and the delight of waking in the morning with her mouth full of my engorged cock is only surpassed by the sweet taste of her nectar when I feast on the heavenly delights of her aroused pussy.

So what is extraordinary about that, you may ask, and I would truthfully reply, no more than is enjoyed by millions of couples the world over. And I have no doubt that many other men enjoy the singular pleasure of being totally naked in the company of attractive but totally clothed ladies. What adds the spice is the ladies in question are given complete license to play with my naked body, treating me as a sex object for their own pleasure. Almost nothing is forbidden and they are permitted to explore every orifice, to fondle my balls, or stroke my cock, or to feast on me orally in lust-fuelled desire, until finally at the climax of this debauchery I ejaculate in ecstasy for their satisfaction and delight.

This mutually titillating lifestyle goes right back to the first night of our connubial bliss. On the evening of our nuptials, we were booked to stay in the hotel where we had held our reception before flying away for our honeymoon the next day. Several other guests were also staying the night, including the two bridesmaids who were sharing the room next to the bridal suite. After an evening of dancing — and a lot of champagne — we had retired to our room tired but happy, and not too exhausted for a few delicious hours of fucking.

My darling had retired to the bathroom temporarily to remove her makeup, whilst in the urgency of my lust, I had stripped out of my dress suit, carelessly tossing the garments onto a chair, and was standing facing the door wearing nothing but a smile of anticipation, when there was a knock before, without waiting for an answer, the chambermaid entered — a not unattractive middle-aged lady. She looked me up and down with an expression of appreciation, her gaze lingering on my rapidly hardening cock, and that moment my wife came back into the room and, in a moment of inspiration, took in the whole scene and burst out laughing. The chambermaid withdrew judiciously, but not too hastily, and not until she had taken another good look at my manhood which was by now standing to attention. 

“Mmmm, you are a naughty boy,” my wife murmured huskily, and she laughed again. “Since you are obviously an exhibitionist, and I am a rather wicked voyeur, perhaps we should have a little fun to spice the occasion of our first married fuck, and before you plunder my throbbing cunt with that magnificent weapon.” 

Without a by your leave, she picked up the phone and dialled the adjacent room, where her bridesmaids were supposedly preparing for bed, or maybe… well who knows what they were up to, or possibly down to. After a brief whispered conversation, she put the phone down and came to give me a hug — or more truthfully — seductively draped her body around mine and started to lightly stroke my independently minded penis. Then for the second time, there was a knock on the door and two giggling ladies entered — I call them ladies rather than girls because like my wife and I, they were in their mid-twenties. They were still dressed in their glad rags, although there were signs of hastily re-fastened bodices, and neither was wearing stockings or shoes or as I found out later, panties.

“I thought you might have found partners for tonight,” my wife said, “it worries me to think that I would have been in here having my brains fucked out all night whilst you were condemned to chaste slumber.”

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

“Oh no,” said the taller of the pair, “we brought a couple of vibrators and a strap-on dildo of quite prodigious proportions, and we were well into foreplay when you rang. What you suggest, however, sounds a delicious way to get our juices flowing, and will make our orgasms so much more intense when we do get round to fucking. And the naughtiness of all fucking on the same bed is making me very wet.”

The next hour was indescribable erotic, and I lost count of how many times I was aroused to the very edge of rapture by the combined efforts of three beautiful, but fully clothed, sirens. My balls were fondled and sucked, fingers probed my mouth and my anus, and I was kissed on every part of my naked body, every nerve ending on fire with the electricity of lascivious delight. Most of all, it was my cock that received the most attention, tugged and stroked, licked and sucked, throbbing with the need to release its load of hot liquid ecstasy, but always held back from the divine moment of the ultimate climax.

At last, when the sexual temperature of the room had reached boiling point, by unspoken but mutual agreement, my tormentors broke off long enough to shed all their clothes. In little more than the blink of an eye, we were all moaning and shrieking in an orgy of fucking, my wife riding me hard in abandoned wantonness, and her two bridesmaids lying alongside us lapping at each other’s dripping pussies, while the air was heavy with the intoxicating odour of sexual frenzy. I was the first to cum, hot semen erupting in a stream of creamy essence in such excess that it was forced out of my wife’s cunt by the piston-like thrusting of my pulsating cock and pooling on the sheets beneath our writhing bodies. The intensity of the exquisite sensations wracking my flesh caused me to cry out in the extremity of ecstasy, which acted as the trigger sending my three naked into near-simultaneous paroxysms of prolonged orgasmic bliss.

Such was the intensity and energy of the carnal coupling of our bodies, under less sexually supercharged circumstances our Herculean climaxes might have exhausted us, and we would have fallen asleep in a mass of tangled limbs floating on the golden waves of satiated desire. But this was no ordinary night and my three succubi led me down a delicious new avenue of enhanced delight, which the erotic pleasure of group fucking offers. The enjoyment of multiple couplings entered my sexual lexicon for the first time that night but has henceforth been a repeated source of unimaginable delight. The exact details of the possession of my body by each of my three nubile companions is just a blurred memory now, but over the space of the next hour, I was repeatedly used as a sex toy as they rode my raging erection in turn for their own orgasmic pleasure, without being permitted the relief of my own climax.

At last, however, they relented, and as I lay there in a haze of sexual intoxication, they licked and sucked my balls and cock until the inevitable consequence of such exquisitely drawn-out stimulation of body and mind overwhelmed me, and I ejaculated in an intense burst of piercing ecstasy, coating the flushed faces of my three flagrantly obscene sirens in majestic volumes of creamy seed, which they shared in obvious and lascivious delight.

Our married life has been an anthology of similar days and nights of similarly sybaritic pleasure, but the stories of how my wife has shared my body with her closest friends and through them introduced their daughters once they reach adulthood, to the pleasures that come from the uninhibited use of a man’s body for their sexual satisfaction must wait until another occasion. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments